Mel's Dark Fantasy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You almost killed me, Frank. Warn me next time.” Melissa said while still catching her breath.

“But you enjoyed it. I loved how it felt when you swallowed my cock while it was shooting cum down your throat.” He said with a smile.

“Now it’s my time to feel pleasure.” Melissa said.

“But how are we going to do it?” Frank asked.

“I will bend down in front of the fence and push my pussy against it. I’m pretty flexible, so it should be fine.” she replied.

“Alright, let me get on my knees first.” he said.

Melissa turned around and bent down and pushed her pussy against the fence. Frank could clearly see her shaved smooth pussy. He rubbed his thumb against it. It was super wet and leaking juices.

“I can’t wait to get a taste of that pussy of yours.” he said and he lunged forward burying his tongue deep inside her pussy. Melissa moaned out loudly.

“Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh! You are so good at it. Eat my pussy just like that daddy!” she said.

Frank didn’t even say a word, he was a man on a mission. Mission to savor the taste of her pussy. He knew that this moment wouldn’t last forever. Pushing his arms through the holes in the fence, she grabbed Melissa by her hips very tightly and pushed her ass against the fence with all his might.

“OHHHH! What are you doing Frank? OHH FUCK, its so goooood. KEEP GOING: I’M SO CLOSEEE!”

Right after she said it, she had the best orgasm she ever had. Frank sucked all of her juices out of her pussy. When he finally pulled his face away from her pussy, he saw Melissa’s thick bubble butt pressed so hard against the fence that her ass was practically stuck. The chain link fence was buried in her bubble butt. She tried to push herself off of the fence, but couldn’t. She was weak from the orgasm she just experienced and she couldn’t lift her upper body up from the ground because her ass was too far above her. All she could do was beg Frank to help her.

“Frank? Can you please push my ass out of the fence? I can’t move.” There was no response. “Frank?” Melissa called out.

She tried looking behind her, her vision was inverted as she was bent forward and her head was near the ground. Looking in-between her legs she saw Frank standing on the other side of the fence. Stroking his cock.

“What are you doing Frank?” she said with a worried voice.

However, Frank ignored her and instead kept stroking his cock while looking at her ass and pussy. He took a step closer and Melissa’s worries got even bigger.

“Frank! You can’t do that!” she said in an angry voice, while trying to stay quiet.

The tip of his cock pushed against her pussy lips until they spread apart.

“OHHHHH! Fraaaank..Don’t do it. Please!” she said louder this time.

Frank began rubbing the tip of his against her pussy. He was so close to doing something he so badly wanted, but he wanted to tease her. He wanted to make her feel scared, but also make her feel pleasure.

“You like that slut?” he asked.

“MHMMMM….” she replied, trying to resist moaning out loud from the amount of pleasure she felt.

Then he saw her asshole begging for some attention. He started fingering her ass slowly. Melissa was trying so hard not to break. It took all of her strength not to fall for his tricks. The old neighbor just kept rubbing his cock against her pussy and fingered her until it made her cum once again. This time she squirted a little, covering his cock in her juices.

“I didn’t know you could squirt.” Frank said.

“I didn’t know either…..” she said while breathing heavily.

“You are such a slut.” he said and spanked her ass.

Frank was nearing his own climax. Rubbing the tip of his cock against her pussy even harder and faster. He almost shoved his cock in her. Then a white jet of his cum covered her entire pussy and her ass. He pulled away and finished himself on all over her ass. His cum started flowing down her legs and her back. She was a mess once again.

“How can you cum this much?” she asked in disbelief.

“You like that, don’t you?”

“Mhmm. I like it a lot, daddy.” she said, while still being stuck in the fence.

Frank took a few pictures of her and then finally helped her to get out of the fence. She fell down onto the grass below. She was a mess. And that’s when she heard her husband approaching. She told Frank to leave and then she jumped into the jacuzzi and turned it on. She couldn’t let her husband see her covered in another man’s cum.

“Hey, you alright?” James said as he came to a stop next to the jacuzzi.

Melissa smiled and said, “Yeah, everything is alright. I was just getting in the jacuzzi.”

“Oh, alright. I thought you were doing something and hurt yourself.”

“No, I’m okay baby. Wanna join me in the jacuzzi?” she asked.

“Maybe later. I got things to do.” he replied.

“Alright baby. Let me know then.”

“Okay baby.” he kissed her on the forehead and left.

Frank was hiding behind trees and once James was gone he returned back to the fence. Melissa looked over at him. She was looking at the man that she hated, a man she found ugly. He was a fat, dirty rat, but her mind was curious about what kinds of things he will make her and how much she is going to enjoy it. She winked at him and then she closed her eyes and laid back. Relaxing in the hot water of her jacuzzi. Frank took in the sight of a young 24 year old wife and he couldn’t help himself, but desire her even more.