All Comments on 'Mel's Dark Fantasy Pt. 01'

by grayMTX

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a stupid premise to try and build a story around. You pissed away the opportunity to submit something worth reading. Too bad, so sad. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I can never see something happening like this in the stories where a young good looking woman lets a man who is un attractive and she says she dislikes have sex with her. Why? Makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

All the subtlety of a telephone post up the ass without lube. It reminds me of the mindless porn videos. I assume the writer is young and hasn't realized yet that women aren't anything like they're portrayed in porn.

Try developing a little finesse in your writing; this isn't enjoyable. I couldn't finish it.

kellyblue66abckellyblue66abc11 months ago

great story, can't wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another stupid first story...

Blackmail stories should go in Nonconsent/Reluctance. Even bad ones like this.

BlackLatinBlackLatin11 months ago

Great story. Wish it were my wife behaving like a slut. Can’t wait to read about when Frank finally takes her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lord save us - yet another author who has no clue regarding real world penis sizes. You've given hubby a dick that puts him close to the 99th percentile - quite big, close to huge - and she wants more?? An honest 8" dick would probably have many women running for the hills, and 10" kinda doesn't exist in the real world. How about trying something like "husband was very slightly below average at 5", she was curious about what an above-average 6" dick felt like"?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love the story can’t wait for part two

Ilove2suckIlove2suck11 months ago

I love this story. Really fantastic work, and I can't wait to see how you continue it.

I love the "no penetration" rule and the scenarios that it brings up. I really hope you decide to play in that space for at least another full chapter (if not two! 😍🤤)

I VERY much enjoyed the scenarios that Frank brings about to get his satisfaction while obeying the rule.

I also really enjoy the way you wrote the sex scenes and the cum. Very satisfying.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

There’s an easy remedy for blackmail, and it only costs about 45 cents.

62canman62canman11 months ago

This is super hot. I love slutty wives, it’s going to be great when he finally gets to fuck her. Hopefully she shares him with her friend. Maybe the old goat will knock both them up in the end. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Tomlinson861Tomlinson86111 months ago

We need more! Continue the story

tomb72tomb7210 months ago

Damn this is so HOT!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You what happened to part 2? This story is fantastic.

Tobias4Tobias410 months ago

ou what happened to part 2?

Tobias4Tobias410 months ago

You what happened to part 2?

grayMTXgrayMTX10 months agoAuthor

I deleted the part 2 to make a few changes to it. I will post it soon

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

bunch of racist BBC nonsense. As if this site needs any more of that. about 500,000 options to choose from, all of them essentially the same.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous