Mel's Dark Fantasy Pt. 02

Story Info
Melissa goes to the park with her old neighbor.
4.9k words
4.25
21.3k
38

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grayMTX
grayMTX
108 Followers

Loud slurping sounds were coming from Melissa's bedroom.

"I love this cock..." she thought to herself as she sucked. She could never get enough of it. Having something big in her mouth always made her feel super horny. Her fingers furiously rubbed her pussy that was by now soaking wet and slowly she started fingering herself as her 10 inch dildo was going down her throat. It was covered in her saliva after being sucked for more than 10 minutes

She grabbed her dildo and removed it from the wall, while slowly walking to her bed. She laid down on her back and pushed it into her pussy. It went balls deep into her and then back out. She picked up her pace and then finally she started cumming. But as quickly as her orgasm came it went away. It left her feeling unsatisfied and craving more.

However, this wasn't the first time it happened to her. After her last encounter with Frank, she found it more difficult to cum and have a powerful orgasm when she was having sex with her husband or just fucking herself with her dildos. But her dildos provided at least some satisfaction, as her biggest one was almost the size of Frank's cock. But even that was slowly becoming not enough for her.

She cleaned herself and her dildo up and went to get dressed as her husband would be getting home soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frank was sitting in his car in a parking lot. Looking out the window waiting to meet someone. It wasn't long before he saw a woman with long blonde hair and big tits walking towards his car. She wore a tight black skirt and white office shirt. She opened the passenger door and got in his car. They looked at each other and Frank said,

"Damn, you look way better in person, baby."

"Thank you, Frank." Rachel replied and then said, "So did my plan help you? After all, I don't know if Melissa would have done anything with you if I didn't make her go talk to you."

"It definitely helped a lot. If you didn't do it, I would have had to do something more extreme." Frank said and laughed.

"Have you made her change her mind about the rule she set?" she asked.

"No. I'm trying to respect it. But I'm also teasing her a lot just to see if she would break on her own." he said.

"Don't worry, we'll figure something out. She will break eventually." she said.

"Maybe you could do something that would make her do it." he said.

"I will think about it, but she isn't protesting so I would suggest that you just enjoy it. At some point she might come to her senses and put an end to things." she said.

"Yeah, you are right. I should just enjoy it and not try to make her fuck me." he said and then kissed Rachel on the cheek.

"Speaking of it, I'm here for my reward for helping you so.." she said while squeezing his bulge.

Frank pulled down his pants and a huge cock sprung up into the air. Rachel grabbed it around the base with a tight grip and said, "it looks so much bigger in person, I love it."

She leaned in closer and then started sucking. She wasn't as experienced as Melissa, but Frank didn't care. He had 2 young married women in their 20s that wanted his cock. However, one thing he wanted to do a lot with Rachel was to fuck her tits. She had pretty big tits. 34DD.

"I wanna fuck your tits baby." Frank said and Rachel stopped sucking and got between his legs and sat on the floor of his car. She unbuttoned her shirt and took off her bra. As soon as Frank saw her big tits he started touching them and squeezing them.

"Are they real?" he asked.

"Of course they aren't real. I have implants." she said.

"I like that baby." he said and put his massive cock between her massive tits. Rachel squeezed her tits with her hands and started going up and down his cock. Every time she went down, she licked his cock. Frank loved it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melissa was in the bathroom getting ready for bed when she saw a notification on her phone. It was from Frank. She opened it and the message just read, "Hey slut."

"Hey Frank." Melissa replied.

"Have you been thinking about me?" he asked.

Melissa didn't reply right away, sensing she might finally get to cum hard she decided to play into her role as Frank's slut, "Yeah daddy. I have been thinking about your big cock."

"I bet you want it right now." he said.

"Maybe... The pictures and videos you sent me over the last few days made me really horny. You love teasing me, don't you?" she said.

"Oh, you can bet I love teasing my little slut. Don't worry though, soon you will be able to drool all over my cock." he said.

"When daddy?" she said.

"Tomorrow around noon. Put on something sexy. We will go to the park in the city together and have some fun together." Frank said.

Melissa was caught off guard by this. She and Frank in public together while dressed in something hot. Melissa was hesitant to accept, but then her horniness took over and she bit her lip and replied, "Okay daddy. I will see you tomorrow then (kissing emoji)"

She looked over at her sleeping husband as she was getting in bed. She felt bad and guilty about doing this, but knowing that Frank could blackmail her at any point if she refused to do what he says, she had no other choice. All she could do was to hope that it would end before she would get addicted to his cock. But she didn't realize she was closer than she thought.

Melissa fell asleep wondering about what would happen tomorrow.

Frank was putting on his silver watch when the sound of knocking could be heard coming from the porch door. "The door is unlocked," he shouted.

Then the door opened and a gorgeous woman then walked in. Frank peaked into the kitchen to look at her. Scanning her with his eyes from her feet up to her head. She wore black high heels with a skin tight black dress that ended just below her knees. It pronounced her curves perfectly. Going further up with his eyes, he noticed she had no bra underneath that dress. Then he laid his eyes upon her beautiful face and she smiled.

"You look stunning. Do a spin for me really quickly." Frank said and Melissa slowly spun around and Frank said, "Damn, your ass looks so good in that dress. You got me hard already."

Melissa looked at him and laughed. She didn't really know what to say, but after a few seconds of silence, she spoke up, "You also look nice."

Frank wore a black shirt with gray pants and black shoes.

"Yeah, just the shirt is a bit tight. I really should try to lose some weight." he said.

"Maybe you should go to the gym sometimes." she said.

"If we went together, sure," he said.

Melissa chuckled, "I don't know about that, people could see us together and wonder whether there is something between us."

"And there is something between us, isn't there?" he said.

"I don't know. Remember, you blackmailed me into this." she said and Frank walked closer to her and placed his hands on her hips and said,

"But you like it, don't you?" he said in a low tone into her ear. Melissa's mind went crazy as she remembered everything they have done together so far. "So?" he said, snapping her back to reality.

"Umm, maybe?" she said.

Frank pulled his hands away from her hips, turned around and walked to the front door with a slight smirk on his face. He knew she liked it, but couldn't say it due to the guilt she felt. At least that's what he thought.

"Come on, we should get going, slut. We don't wanna be out there all day, do we?" he said.

"Yes. I'm coming daddy." Melissa replied and together they got in his car and drove to the city center where there was a rather large park with a lake and lots of trees. And with a lot of places to hide and have some fun together.

They got out of the car just outside the park and together slowly began walking down a concrete path leading into the park. A lot of people were there at this time of day. Which they found rather surprising because it was a weekday at noon. Passing by food stands, where the majority of people were hanging around. Melissa noticed some people were staring at her. Not knowing whether it was because of her outfit or because of Frank, it made her feel strange. Not really embarrassed, but rather like she was doing something naughty. It made her pussy a little more wet than it already was.

They continued walking down the path, passing by a big field, where people were having picnics and playing with their dogs. Frank was looking around, and then he said, "I will be right back." and he turned around and started walking back where they came from.

"Where are you going?" Melissa asked.

"I just need to go to the toilet," he replied.

Melissa didn't even respond. She just turned back around and continued walking a little bit further down the path, out of Frank's sight. Spotting an empty bench, she sat down and pulled out her phone from her purse and started scrolling through instagram.

From the corner of her eye she saw a figure walking up to her, before she could look at the stranger, the young guy was already right in front of her and said,

"Oh my god. I must be dreaming. You are so beautiful." and he smiled.

"Ohh thank you." Melissa replied and smiled back. She was taken aback a little.

"Do you think, by any chance, that I could get your instagram?" he said.

Melissa chuckled and said, "Only if you give me yours back."

"Ay let's go." he said in excitement and Melissa laughed. He handed her his phone and searched for her instagram account on his phone. Then she followed her account and handed him his phone back. As he reached out for his phone, he asked, "What's your name?"

"Melissa." she said and then added with a smile, "and what's your name?"

"I'm Matthew"

Melissa reached out with her hand to shake his and said, "Nice to meet you Matthew." However, Matthew was feeling really confident and so he took her hand and kissed it while looking into her eyes and said, "Nice to meet you too, Melissa."

What he did was hot to Melissa, and she instantly felt attracted to Matthew. But before she could even say anything, he was about to leave.

"I will text you later Melissa." he said as he was walking away.

"Okay, bye." she said.

She leaned back while still looking at Matthew as he disappeared in the crowd. Melissa couldn't believe that someone approached her and flirted with her like that. It was also even better because she liked how Matthew looked, with a bright smile, perfect face and nice dark curly hair. His physique was also really good. She bit her lip as she thought about him. Completely forgetting that she is married. Then she snapped back to reality as she noticed Frank walking back from the toilet. As soon as she saw him, her naughty thoughts and her mood for fun disappeared. She felt disgust at the sight of him for some reason. But she decided to hide it, to avoid causing any problems.

"There you are. I was looking for you around the food stands and you weren't there." he said.

"Yeah, I just wanted to sit down somewhere. I kinda expected you to take a while." she said.

"Alright, let's not waste anymore time." he leaned in closer and whispered, "I wanna run my hands all over that body right now."

Melissa again just stared into the distance, not really sure what to say or think. There was no time for that as Frank grabbed her hand and pulled her up from the bench onto her feet and began walking down the path. Melissa pulled her hand away and just followed him.

Soon they reached a part of the park where not many people were in and Frank again grabbed Melissa by the hand and went off the path onto the grass. Soon they reached a small clearing behind some thick bushes and trees. The clearing was really small, surrounded from all sides by thick tall bushes. Apart from 1 side that faced the lake which was right next to where they stood.

Frank couldn't take it anymore and he turned around and placed his right hand around her waist and his left hand behind her head and pulled her in for a kiss. Kiss turned into 2 then 3 and then 4 and then they were making out for 5 minutes straight. By the end of it, Frank's hands were roaming her body, going from her waist to her hips, squeezing her huge bubble butt and her small tits. Melissa was also roaming his body with her hands. Or rather just his huge cock. With one of her hands in his pants slowly stroking his cock.

Frank pulled away and undid his belt. Melissa just stood there as she watched her old neighbor pull his pants down and reveal a massive cock. He didn't even need to say a word, she sank down to her knees and instinctively started stroking his cock with both of her hands while she licked his balls. Frank grabbed his cock and slapped it a few times against her forehead. Melissa closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide for him. Frank slowly jammed his cock into her mouth as deep as he could. He managed to go almost all the way to the base. Melissa didn't even flinch, she was enjoying it. This was the cock she wanted to have in her mouth for the past few days.

"Suck it bitch!" Frank demanded and Melissa obeyed his orders. She started doing all the work. She was so good at it. Frank almost lost control as her mouth felt like heaven. He wanted to grab her by her head and fuck her mouth until he would dump his huge load into her. Instead, he decided to have some more fun with her.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and Melissa stared at him in confusion.

"What are you doing daddy?" she asked.

"Let's have some more fun slut. Take off your shoes." he said.

Melissa sat down on the ground and started taking off her shoes, but she was taking too long, so Frank grabbed her high heels and ripped them off of her feet. He then proceeded to grab her by her ankles. Lifting them up into the air, she fell down onto her back. Looking up, she saw Frank holding her feet against his cock. He started stroking his cock with them. Melissa pressed harder against his cock with both of her feet as the strokes became faster and faster until they came to a slow stop. Precum was leaking heavily out of his cock. WIth her feet, she rubbed the tip of his cock.

"That feels so good slut. I might need to use your feet more often." he said,

"I like it too daddy."

"Have you done this for your husband?" he asked.

"No, I haven't done it for him, nor for anyone else. Just you daddy." she said.

"Good girl. Save those feet only for me. They belong to your daddy now."

"Yes daddy. They belong to you."

Melissa kept slowly stroking his cock with her feet for a few more minutes before Frank wanted to do something else again.

"Lay down on your stomach slut, and arch your back. Keep that ass high up in the air." he said and after she did what he wanted, he slapped her big ass. Melissa let out a loud moan.

Frank then grabbed the bottom of her dress and started pulling it up until her ass was fully revealed. Melissa didn't have any underwear. All Frank was a juicy wet pussy. He couldn't resist. Melissa gasped for air as Frank started eating her wet pussy. She loved it. Frank was so good at eating her pussy that she came right then and there after just a minute.

"OHHHHHH YESS DADDY!! EAT MY PUSSY!" she screamed. "I'M GONNA CUM!"

Melissa had an earth shattering orgasm and her head collapsed down onto the dirt below. Frank then took his cock and started going between her asscheeks. He loved getting an assjob from Melissa. Her asscheeks literally enveloped his entire shaft. Slowly going back and forth. Enjoy her bubble butt.

"God. This ass drives me crazy."

SLAP

"One day, it will be mine."

SLAP

"My cock will be balls deep inside of this ass all day everyday."

SLAP

Melissa just laid there in silence and let out a muffled moan every time Frank slapped her. She was lost in pleasure.

SLAP

"OHHH daddy."

SLAP

"You love my cock slut, don't you?" he asked.

Melissa didn't say anything and Frank slapped her again. Her ass was bright red in a shape of his hand.

"Say it."

"Yes, I love your cock daddy."

SLAP SLAP SLAP

"OOOOHHHH, please daddy stop it." Melissa begged him.

"How much do you want me to cum for you slut?" he asked another question.

Instead of slapping her, he dug his fingers into her asscheeks and she moaned out in pain.

"I want you to cum daddy. I want your cum in my mouth right now, please." she said.

Frank was satisfied with her and so he stood up and Melissa slowly picked herself up and turned around to face him. He pushed her down onto her knees. She stroked his cock hard and as he was about to finally cum she opened her mouth, but Frank grabbed his cock under her dress and started cumming on her tits. He then quickly pulled it out and let out the rest of his load on her face and then into her mouth. After they were done, Melissa was a mess of cum and sweat. The entire chest area of her dress was wet from cum. She peaked underneath her dress and there was so much cum. It was sticking to her skin.

"I can't walk in public like this Frank!" she said.

"Come on. You will finally feel like the slut you are. You will love the attention." he said.

Melissa had no other choice, she couldn't do anything about it. So she stood up, put on her high heels and together they walked out of that clearing. As soon as they broke through the bushes, people were walking down the path and stared at them. It was obvious to them that the old man and the young woman that just walked out of those bushes had sex together. Melissa quickly walked away heading down the path to Frank's car. He followed closely behind her until he caught up to her and grabbed her by her hand. They walked together through the crowded park holding hands, while Melissa had a big wet patch on her chest and had bits of cum on her face. The people she passed by could smell sweat and cum and right away they all looked in her direction. She just kept walking, not stopping or even caring about anything.

Once they were both in the car, Melissa let out a big sigh and Frank put his hand on her thigh and squeezed it.

"See, it was okay. You got so many people looking, so many guys. They definitely wanted to fuck you as well." he said.

"You sure?" she asked.

"Yes of course. Look at you! If I could put my cock inside of you, I would fuck you forever." he said.

Melissa smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, her hand went for his cock again. It was squeezing his growing bulge in his pants.

"You gonna suck me off the entire ride home?"

"Mhmmm..." she said while undoing his belt and pulling out his cock.

As soon as it was out, she just devoured it. Frank just drove home which was only a 15 minute drive. Occasionally placing his hand on top of Melissa's head and pushing her head up and down.

After he parked his car in his driveway, he just sat there while Melissa finished him off. She didn't even notice they were home already. That's how much she was focused on his cock. It only took a few more minutes before Frank came in her mouth. Melissa took his cock as deep down her throat as she could. After he finally stopped cumming, she pulled his cock out of her mouth with a loud pop and got out of the car. She was about to leave when Frank stopped her, "Hey, you just gonna leave without kissing your daddy?"

Melissa turned around and walked up to him and made out with him for a few seconds then they hugged and she left without saying a word. Frank just stood there and watched her as she walked over to her house, her hips swaying from side to side. He couldn't get his eyes off of them.

After she went inside her house, Frank also went inside his, already making plans for the next time he is going to be with her.

grayMTX
grayMTX
108 Followers
12