Mel's Dark Fantasy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dress Melissa loved so much was still wet and stank like cum. The smell made her think of Frank and how she really did enjoy herself after all even though she felt disgusted. She put the dress into the washing machine and went to take a long hot shower. While she was there, she remembered Matthew. Frank's cock really made her forget about him. So she quickly finished and got out of the shower, put on a white bathrobe and wrapped up her hair into a towel. She laid down onto her couch in the living room and texted Matthew on instagram.

"Hey."

Within a few seconds Matthew replied, "Hey Melissa."

"I'm sorry. I know you said you would message me, but I just couldn't wait." she said.

"I was actually about to message you. But you beat me to it." he said and then added, "I was curious, but decided to ask you later. How old are you actually?"

"Can you guess?" she said.

"I would say you are 18." he said.

"Aw, you think I'm that young? Thanks for the compliment Matthew." she said.

"So you are older?" he asked.

"Mhmm." she said and then added, "I'm 24 actually."

"Ohh." he said.

Melissa didn't know what to say, so she decided to wait a little longer to see if he would send another message, and sure he did.

"I bet you won't guess my age."

"I bet I will get it right." she said, "You are 21."

"Nope, actually I'm younger." he said.

"Younger??" she said.

"I'm 18, about to turn 19 soon." he said.

Melissa was taken aback that she was talking to an 18 year old. She was sure he was older than that, or at least looked like it.

"You there Melissa?" Matthew asked. She was lost in her thoughts.

"I'm sorry, I was wondering about something." she said.

"No worries, are you still in the park?" he asked.

"I'm home, just got out of the shower. Why?" she asked.

"Wanted to go there to maybe hang out together. But I don't believe you. I bet you are still in the park. Send a pic as proof." he said.

"A pic of?" she asked.

"Of yourself." he said.

Melissa was feeling hesitant about it because he wasn't even 18, but it wasn't anything sexual so she did it. She took a selfie of herself smiling into the camera while laying on her stomach with her feet up in the air. But her big bubble butt was also visible in the picture. It was covered by her bathrobe however. She sent it to Matthew.

"Oh, okay okay so you weren't lying then." he said.

"You should also send me a pic of yourself to make it even." she said.

Matthew didn't even hesitate and seconds later Melissa received a picture from him. And a second one popped up just a second later. The first one was of his face smiling into the camera. The second one however made Melissa feel intrigued. It was a picture of his naked stomach, showing off his abs. And a bit lower were his gray pants, but what peaked her interest the most was the bulge in his pants. She knew what he was trying to do. She liked both of his pictures and said,

"You got really nice abs Matthew."

"Thank you Melissa. They look even better in person." he said.

"I'm sure about that. But anyway. I have things to do now. I will speak to you later, byee." she said and put her phone away. She was feeling horny, but decided to just let it go. Especially because she was feeling that way due to an 18 year old that was trying to get her. But the attention she got made her feel good.

That evening, she had intense sex with her husband James. She was riding him in a cowgirl position. James couldn't believe how hard she was fucking him.

"Baby, you are so wild. What has gotten into you?" he said.

"Craving. Craving for dick." she said while moaning and pretty much jumping up and down his cock.

"My dick?"

Melissa didn't say it right away, because she was craving a different dick, much bigger dick, but she said, "Yes baby, who else's dick would I crave more than yours." and kissed him.

James was about to cum, but Melissa wanted to tease him a little more. She got off of him and started stroking him slowly while laying down next to him and whispering into his ear.

"Does it feel good baby?" she asked. James just nodded.

"Do you want to cum for your wife?"

"Yes baby, I want to cum for you." he said.

"How would you want your wife to make you cum baby?" she asked with a seductive tone.

"With your huge ass baby." he begged.

Melissa kissed him on the forehead and sat down between his legs and placed his cock between her asscheeks. Immediately they took his cock and enveloped it fully. She slowly started moving up and down his cock.

"You wanna cum for your slutty wife?" she asked again.

"Yess baby, I wanna cum for you." he said.

She sped up her movements and soon James started cumming. It was the biggest load Melissa saw her husband cum. It all landed on her ass and back.

"Give me all of that cum baby. Give to your slutty wife." she moaned out as she came as well. As soon as her orgasm faded away she took his cock and put it in her pussy. Taking the rest of his load into her pussy. She loved it. After she was done. She kissed her husband and walked to the bathroom to clean herself up. This was the first time she felt really satisfied with her husband.

"I should tease him like that more often." she thought to herself.

While she was in the bathroom, she received a text from Matthew.

"You still up Melissa?"

"I'm up Matthew, what's up?" she replied.

"Could you help me with something?" he asked.

"Sure, what do you need help with?"

Matthew sent her a video of himself stroking his big cock. Melissa was shocked to see it in its full glory like that. And then the text came in, "could you help me cum?"

Melissa was still horny from her sex just moments prior, so she took a few pictures of herself in various positions, all naked. Most importantly, she took a bunch of photos of her naked bubble butt and then sent all of them to Matthew. There was no answer for a while, but appeared online the entire time. She was about to go back to the bedroom, when she received a video of Matthew cumming. He came a huge load, covering his abs with his cum.

"So hot!" Melissa said.

"Your pictures were perfect. I might use them every time from now on.You are so sexy." he said.

"Thank you. Your cock looks really good. Made me want to fuck my dildo so bad." she said.

"When you do, please record yourself. I wanna see it." he said.

"Don't worry, you will one day. Just not tonight. I have to go to sleep."

And with that she went back to bed and fell asleep quickly. The next morning was busy for Melissa.

She was dressed in a black shirt and a beige skirt with black thigh highs. Her laptop was prepared for the zoom call with her bosses and other coworkers was about to begin.

*Knock Knock Knock*

She heard coming from the front door. She went over there to open the door. As soon as she did, Frank walked in and before she could tell him anything, he began making out with her.

12