Mel's Phone Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm, beautiful boy," she purred. Then she released him, "c'mon, show me."

They walked holding hands along the path to the 'front' nearest the edge of the hill.

"Wow. That's an awesome view," she said as Chris wrapped his arms around her from behind and cupped her breasts.

"That's the feel I've been wanting," he said softly into her ear.

"Me too," she put both hands behind her and began massaging his hard cock through the denim shorts then she looked down the slope just in front of them.

"That a cemetery?"

"Yup," it was fifty feet or so below them at the bottom of the little drop, stretched out for quite a distance. The ground below and to both sides were covered with houses. Beyond that it was the mass of streetlights, the buildings of the City and neighbourhoods for miles across the flat bottom of the Valley.

Her attentions had Chris fully erect and he worked her nipples out of her tank as his fingers pulled and caressed them.

"So, that's the way it is," she said and worked his zipper down, reached in.

"Nasty boy, no underwear," as his cock sprang out at full mast. She kept one hand on it and lifted the back of her skirt with the other and pulled him against the bare skin of her shapely ass, the prick resting vertically between the tops of her crack. She put both arms around his hips to hold him tight. They were vague shapes in the low light reaching them from the streetlights in the parking lot.

"I was kinda disappointed, I expected this cock to be out and being pumped when I showed up," she said softly as she rubbed against it, "like you said you'd planned."

"Plans change," was his answer as they held each other.

"Let's go home," he said, "we'll come by here tomorrow and you can see it in the light. Unless you want a messy ass in a couple minutes."

"I'm sure my ass will get as messy at your place as here," she moved a bit faster, then she stepped forward turned and bent over to take the cock in her mouth. Then she stood and kissed him.

"Better put this away," she reached down to stuff the still erect cock back into his shorts as she stood with her back to the Valley vista. She rose and he bent over to cup her right tit and wrapped his mouth around the erect nipple, his tongue caressing it and he held it with his lips. She held the back of his head and purred as he switched to apply the same attention to the other nipple. Then he rose and was rearranging her tank to conceal the view if not the shape of her nipples when he saw a glow over her right shoulder, in the eastern sky. It was a large and growing fireball.

"Holy shit... Look," he gripped her shoulders and spun her 180 degrees, "a meteorite."

"Meteoroid," she said absently as they tracked it across the sky.

"What?" he asked.

"Meteoroid. Only meteorite if it hits the ground."

It was running just north of due west and seemed to be losing altitude only slowly. Their shadows arced out behind them, swinging in the opposite direction to the glowing ball rapidly crossing the sky.

"Your purty mouth shure is smart," Chris said in his best hick, "what else can it do?"

"Keep that up," she cupped his slightly softer cock, "and this will never find out."

The mountains to the west lit up as it crossed them and they couldn't tell if it hit somewhere well beyond or simply moved out of view.

"At least there's a whole lot of nothing that direction," he said, "mostly just empty until the coast."

She turned and smiled, "So, did you order that especially for me?"

"Yeah, best I could do last minute," he said then kissed her softly, she opened her mouth slightly and licked his lips. They broke and arm in arm walked to the car.

"Careful, we won't make it home you keep doing that," Chris moaned as she rubbed his hard shaft through his shorts and nuzzled his neck, her other hand under her skirt. She just nuzzled harder.

He parked the car in the little parking lot behind the house. They shared it with the apartment building next door but the house had two reserved spots and his housemate Tim's car was in the other. Fortunately the other two housemates didn't have cars.

"House is dark, I guess he's asleep, better not make too much noise, no screaming."

"Give me something to scream about..." They got her stuff out of the trunk and he hauled her bag up the stairs, flipped on the room light and dragged everything into his room. Chris laid the big bag on the floor out of the way enough to keep a path open and as he turned she was pulling her tank over her head and standing there with her great tits fully exposed, her nipples firm.

"Naked, now," she ordered huskily as she unzipped her skirt and dropped it, pushing off her Converses with her toes. He obeyed, dropped his shorts and his cock sprang free then he lifted off the t-shirt. He pushed off his sneakers, wrapped his arms around her and pushed her backwards onto the bed burying his tongue in her mouth.

She spread her legs wide and grabbed his ass cheeks. She wiggled her body until his cock was rubbing on her wet slit. Chris adjusted his aim and could feel her heat and juice as he poised the head of the shaft at her entrance. A pause for one heartbeat then he shoved it fully in, hard, feeling the hard head just pressing against firm flesh at full penetration.

"Shit! God yes, that's ..." was all she got before his tongue silenced her as he pulled back and shoved in again. She started moving her hips and got the timing to meet the thrusts as his cock repeatedly penetrated her and his taut abs pounded against her clit and pubic bone. She splayed her legs wide and wrapped her feet, still with their socks on, around his hips.

There wasn't a whole lot of art, this was a few months of subconscious but apparently mutual longing outed as a fast hard fuck. Chris broke the kiss and both of them made wordless sounds and moans as they pumped each other, His cock felt her cunt muscles grab and release it as it moved, her hand squeezed between them as her fingers rubbed her clit. Suddenly she arched her back and moaned as he felt a rush of hot goo and both her arms and pelvis squeezed him so tight he couldn't move.

"I've been missing that," he whispered into her ear.

"Uh huh, needed that. Glad you were home..."

She relaxed by a degree and he began to move slowly and then faster, feeling a juicy stream running down her ass as he pumped, a few more strokes and he moaned his own "oh oh."

"Up, give it," she demanded and he pulled quickly out and straddled her chest to offer his throbbing cock to her ready mouth. She opened and he pushed forward and she sucked the pussy-juice covered cock into her mouth. The lack of any real action since Mexico and the excitement of the moment supercharged his cock as it pumped five then six shots of gooey cum into her mouth, her throat working to swallow it almost as fast as he could supply it.

"Oh, fuck, that was wonderful," Chris said softly as he pulled his cock out of her now-panting mouth, lowering himself back down her body. She stared slit-eyed at him as he leaned down to kiss her jism-flavoured mouth, pushing his still-hard cock back into her ready pussy. He stroked slowly in and out as their tongues tasted the mingled cum.

"So," she said breaking the kiss with a wicked smile, "did you tell all your friends about the hot sluts you fucked stupid down in Guadalajara?"

"Well, I did tell one really good friend, but I know he doesn't believe me."

"Why not?"

"Who the hell would believe me?" Chris said with a slight plaintive note, pushing his cock in quickly, then returning to slow strokes, "hey everyone, I fucked two beautiful girls in Mexico, one of them was a virgin! And I did them in every hole. Yeah, sure. "

"Two virgins, kinda. First real cock I ever had up my ass."

"Even better. Again, who would believe me?"

"Oh, ashamed of us?"

For a moment he worried her frown was serious, but then relaxed, sure it wasn't too much.

"Oh, hell no. I wasn't even sure I hadn't dreamed the beautiful black-haired demon and her too-skinny blonde friend with hardly any tits. But especially the demon. I barely believe what I'm doing right now!"

"You're just saying that," but she did squeeze him a bit harder, again with both her pelvic muscles and her arms.

"Nope, not the kind of thing I get to do every week!"

"Umm, me neither," and they were kissing each other's cheeks and necks.

"About the messy ass you needed," his cock was fully hard and slowly stroking in and out of her pussy, then he withdrew it slowly but fully.

"Uh huh," and she shifted her legs toward her head allowing the head of his gooey cock to trace along her cum soaked perineum and nestle into the warmth of her rear entrance, well-lubed now and hot. He wiggled the head to just press against her sphincter and her hand rubbed more of her plentiful pussy juices on the shaft and head. She fine-tuned the aim and their eyes locked as he slowly pressed his intruder past the ring and into her waiting passage.

"You pervert, always going for the ass," she cooed as she shifted to give him fuller access to said location, he pressed it in completely and paused. Then he pulled out as she had a finger on each side of the shaft. He slowly pushed back in as she moved her fingers into her cunt and he could feel her fingertips trace his cock's slow passage through her flesh.

He gained speed with each stroke, withdrawing until just the swollen head remind inside of her outer ring and pushing until his pelvic bone hit her perineum. There were no words just their eyes locked as he pushed his stiff shaft deeply into her flesh then pulled back to entice her with his leaving, only to feel his head again meet the inside of her last ring of muscle and reverse again, renewing its intrusion. She fingered her clit and g-spot and his cock from inside her soaking pussy.

"Fill me, I need it, c'mon. Fucker," she finally ordered.

"Coming, gonna blow," as that put him beyond saving.

"Do it..."

His first shot of cum sprayed as he hit full depth, loading her rectum with cum, three more shots surprising him at what he'd managed on this second round. After the last one he stayed buried and almost collapsed, just keeping the last of his weight on his arms as the sated couple relaxed into each other, her arms around him, her hands on his sweaty back.

"Mmm," she said softly into his ear, then moved to kiss again, "I've really been wanting that. Did you miss me?"

"Miss you? Oh yeah. I've only dreamed nightly of being buried in you again."

"Get that thing out of me," she said softly, "we'll get cleaned up a bit." There was a slight pop as he pulled it completely out.

"Ah," she said, "gooey. Good luck sheets!"

"My sheets not used to this lately but they'll take it."

Chris rolled off of her and onto his feet, flipping on the lamp on the side table. He took her hand and she stood, clenching her buttocks a bit. As they strolled to the door she grabbed a little bag from her pack and they went out into the hallway leading to the shared upstairs bathroom, no light from under Tim's door at the far end.

In the bathroom Chris rinsed his cock in the sink then quickly brushed his teeth. Mel sat on the toilet and showed a couple of winces accompanied by soft farts and then liquids hitting the bowl.

"You did this to me, ass raper," but the smile meant she didn't seem to mind. Too much.

She wiped herself then stood and he gave her the sink to wash her hands, then she pulled a toothbrush out of her bag and borrowed his tube of toothpaste while he lifted the toilet seat for his turn at relief. He watched her face transform in the mirror. Her eyelids drooped. Her angular and sharpish face, not classically lovely but beautiful in his eyes, was relaxing by degrees. Her brushing drew to a halt.

Chris quickly sidled over and put his arm around her waist, "How long since you've slept, beautiful?"

"At least 24 hours," was the tired answer, adrenaline drained, leaning her head against a supportive shoulder.

"C'mon, spit," he handed her a filled paper cup from the Dixie Cup dispenser that for a change was stocked.

"I swallow," she perked up a bit but rinsed and spit anyway.

She let her lover take the toothbrush and he grabbed up her bag with a free hand and led her back to the bedroom. He switched off the room light and put her into bed then got in himself, each on their side face to face, she took his hand with both of hers. He reached backwards and turned off the lamp, filtered light from the parking lot giving the room its usual soft glow.

"G'night," she said kissing him softly, "my cute ass boy."

"G'night my black-haired demon," he responded but she was already asleep. Adjusting the sheet he noticed her ankle socks still on but he didn't want to disturb her so left them. Of his doubts about decisions he'd made that day he had no clue that was actually the most important one. As his eyes better adjusted to the dimness he saw her features soften more, her youth finally showing through the mask, her breathing becoming low and regular. It was only then that he wondered if she too had any last-minute thoughts about 'what the hell is happening?' Then he decided that was for the morning and he joined her in one thing they'd never yet done in bed together and that was simply sleep.

*****

12