All Comments on 'Meltdown'

by FinchAgent

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Dana2020Dana2020about 1 year ago

Love it!!!! More stories about wardrobe malfunction and ENF please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great Story!

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DF10 months ago

Above the call

Accidental mishandling of a sword by a colleague rips off the buttons on her blouse and shreds her bra. Assigned to retrieve a flash drive from the server, Kate crawls through a vent into the server room. The AC fails. She's forced to remove her tight pants. Her panties are shredded as she returns through the vent. Dodging prying eyes she ends up in the boss' office where the impervious voice allows her to work in the nude for the day.

How will she get home?

thomas_deanthomas_dean10 months ago

Loses Her Shirt

Meet Kate. She's out to make an impression. In retrieving a flash drive for her boss, she crawls through vents, prevents a computor meltdown and retrieves a flash drive. Clothes shredded and stripped off in the process, she skillfully avoids detection and delivers the flash drive to her boss. Virtue is unrewarded. The expectation of magnality is unfulfilled. The boss graciously allows her to work nude.

It's an interesting comment on the type of reward granted by an imperious boss to a dedicated employee.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89about 2 months ago

This was actually way better than I thought it would be. Most ENF stories on Literotica tend to be pretty meh. This renewed my faith in the ENF stories on this site. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinchAgent@FinchAgent
I write stories about embarrassed but empowered naked women and clothed men. Read them here or in ebook form on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/stores/A.-G.-Finch/author/B0CRTRRWR5