Melting in Your Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you. Couldn't have done this without you. Any of it. See you later on?"

"Yeah sure. Come by whenever. But ah -- if you could, come before five, the cleaners are coming then so they can take care of any mess you m-"

"Okay! Get lost! Out you go!" I said pushing her on her way. How had she known what was on my mind?

She laughed and took her leave, knowing I would need to ready myself. She gave me a wave as she headed off towards the linguistics department's office. I turned to the door.

Deep breaths. You've got this. You've worked hard on this. It's kind of crap at the moment but that is why you're talking to him about it. Let's go Ellie!

I knocked on Professor Karl Blythe's door.

"Enter!" Came the booming reply. And so I did.

Inside the large man behind the desk looked up and his face brightened.

"Ah Eloquence. Come in, come in. Sit down!" He beckoned warmly.

"Thank you." I responded. I sat and reached into my bag for the large stack of paper. "I've come with the first five chapters. Like you asked."

"Brilliant! Finally, my star student's long awaited debut!" He was melodramatic as always. Maybe that was why we got on so well. That or our shared literary passion.

"Come now. Let's see it! Let's see it! I'm excited to see the fruits of your labour. Your writing style has gone from strength to strength since you started the module. Time to see the culmination of that, or at least the beginning!"

He wheeled his chair back and looked off into the middle distance, preparing his next dramatic line. I nearly rolled my eyes but it was an entertaining display, even if it was a little embarrassing at times.

"I simply cannot wait to see the first erotic work of the great writer, Ellie Haida!"

I blushed. It was an odd sentence to hear at the best of times. Still, it filled me with a little bit of pride.

Gently, so as not to harm them, I placed the pages upon his desk. A stack of pages, words upon words, flowing from one scene to another. My mind, on paper.

It had taken a while to choose them, but the words fit like nothing else. Who cares for cliché, or predictability? No other title could work the same. I smoothed out the surface of the first page, so that I, if no one else, could see the bold letters printed across its white face.

"Melting in Your Words." The words greeted me kindly.

*

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this story and will take the time to rate it, favourite it and comment. I put a lot of work into this story so I look forward to hearing what you all thought. Thank you again for reading, stay tuned for more.