"Mely's" TF Opening up a new Bar Ch. 02

Story Info
Remembering Dave and the first RP of this story.
2.9k words
4.37
5.3k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First I'd like to thank everyone who even read my story, and ever more so all of you who provided feedback. This story just grew...

I do take the criticism to heart, and I'll read, re-read, proof-read my stories, and I'll even have some of the volunteers here do that. Once I figure everything out. I also intend to correct the start of the story, and I've worked on myself in writing up this part.

This is a scene from the roleplay that I've had recently. It's rewritten and boiled down, and the Name's changed as I regard the actual RP as something deeply personal. I did ask for permission to publish it, and that's as far as I'll describe this particular encounter.

All characters are 18 or above. I hope that you'll enjoy it, and I sincerely thank you for reading it!

Melissa

--

I fall into my bed landing on my back with a big sigh and an even bigger smile on my face. Closing my eyes I try to calm down and catch my breath. The whole room smells of sex, sweat, some incense and lilac; my favorite perfume. I had worn it today for the health inspector when he showed, but to no avail.

He was all but grim and mean, and wanted to take off as soon as he entered. Maybe because he was from out-of-town. Perhaps he didn't like this village all that much, or the place. Or he wasn't into a girl like me in general.

I didn't quite care to be honest. He'd tried to fine me over some minor things and I thought to myself 'Neat! Perhaps I can suck my way out of trouble.' Yet all my flirtations went nowhere and nothing ever happen, and I ended up here in my dimly lit room by myself.

Today I had started determined to either have the inspector between my legs, or unpack all of my toys and have myself a 'session'. Sadly it was the latter; 'His loss.' Thus here I am: sweaty, oily, and joyfully fulfilled. My hair's a mess and the sheets are soaked through.

I might have even squirted at some point, I can't really tell anymore, and my ass is gaping wide open. Mimicking me catching my breath like we both just ran for our lives. 'Good how I missed this. Missed my toys' I think as I shift onto my left side resting my head on my arm.

My eyes focused on the rather exotic furniture leaning against the wall. My old St. Andrew's Cross which was gifted to me years ago by an actual woodworker and a sturdy, wooden breeding bench. 'I hope I get to break them in soon. It's already been to long.'

The waves of my last orgasm are all but spent and fade away I can't help but think of 'her'. 'Thanks Hannah! I really owe you one.' She's the prep cook I had to hire along with this place. Over the last few days she was eager to help get everything sorted and up to par being very hands on with everything that has been going on lately; everything.

Cleaning, restocking, handy-work, repair-work, paperwork, flyers and getting the word out in general. 'She's a gem of a girl' I thought. It's only due to her hard work that I managed to find some time to unpack and to tend to my own selfish needs.

For the past few weeks all of my toys were packed up in some crates and my ass was getting frustrated with the lack of attention. My entire body was acting up every time a guy got near me. Getting all wet and tingly when a guy just smiled my way.

Today I had 'Josh' do most of the heavy lifting. I have a tendency to name my toys after an actor or fictional character. Whichever-one happened to catch my mind at the time I've bought it. And I like breaking the toys in having the actual guy on my TV.

Josh was one of my bigger dildos and I manage to find some time 'for him' at least once every other week. He just leaves my ass wide open even and I'd rathe be a tight little slut for every man that'll end up in my arms and between my legs. Still, Josh was a guilty pleasure of mine and he had been 'neglected' as it were.

I close my eyes and think about my toy's names and chuckle. Guys on the other hand I tend to remember by whatever caught my mind first with regard to their dicks. There was 'Pencil-Dick', 'Salty-Dick', 'Mr. Girthy', 'Slappy', 'Pointy', and so forth.

That's and old habit of mine that just happened organically the first time that I had a foursome. Back then my mind was racing about the fact itself, and if I was in a good enough position to please all guys around me. The nicknames were my only chance to keep the men apart with the pace of everything.

By now I notice that my mind has wandered too far and the room desperately needs some fresh air. 'My lust's spent anyways and I can't leave the bed like this over night' I think to myself as I get up and make my way to the window.

Back when I started this little session it was already getting dark, but by now it's almost the middle of the night. I open the window and stare outside onto the open sea for a moment, until it dawns on me.

'If a sailor could see me now. He'd have a great view and story to tell: I tell ya, there was 'this broad, all oiled up and her breasts glistened in the moonlight as she stood there at her window.' That'd be quite something.

The cold breeze had my nipples hard but not with excitement and I though 'enough'. I quickly squirmed through the room, gathering up the soaked bedsheets and everything that got messy and tidy up. Then I hit the shower and get myself squeaky clean getting ready for bed.

There's no need to dress warm if I close the window and I opt for my favorite pink negligee. I crawl up in bed, Josh under the sheets 'just in case', and get on the same left side cuddling the pillow looking back on that kinky furniture. Getting myself ready to fall asleep to memories or fantasies.

For one reason or another I imagined Hannah bent over and strapped to that bench. I'd love to have her bent over at my disposal sometime and I have been checking her out every now and then. Perhaps she had noticed and I can't quite tell if she would mind; but I sure wouldn't.

It's been a while since I had some fun with another girl and I'd love to spend a day or two with Hannah. Not just as her boss but as her mistress. That side of me has taken a back seat for the past few months and it won't be long until it'll come our bursting, screaming and demanding a plaything.

That cross on the other hand was a big to-do. Pleasurable as it might be, I do need to find me a guy who'll mount it to the wall. I wasn't going to do it by myself that's for sure, and I'd rather have it done by a contractor and pay in cash if need be.

'Maybe I'll call him... he'd be willing to help... and maybe even break it in. Or I can bend him over that breeding bench. I think he might actually enjoy that considering how he responded the first time he saw me naked' I think as Dave entered my mind. Good thing I remembered his name or he'd be 'Mr. Bulgy-Pants' forever and I get real comfy cuddling that pillow; raising one leg up as if I'd have him here with me.

He'd been an unexpected visitor down at the bar a few days back. The bar still isn't open just yet and he just barged in one day. I was kneeling out of sight behind the bar, cleaning out the cabinets of old, half empty bottles and junk as he entered.

Mumbling something about it being 'one of those days' he quite politely asked me for a 'stiff drink'. As he was the first guy I got to talk to in ages, and I was behind the bar, my old stomping ground, I decided to play around with him for a bit on a whim. Nothing too offensive, nothing too flirty, but still I wanted to give it a shot.

Realizing that I wore jeans, a pair that actually do wonders for my ass, and a top that wasn't revealing at all along with some boring sneakers I had nothing much to go on. I told him that he could have a whiskey on the house from my own private stock. Turning around I bent over with my legs stretched, grabbing the bottle from the bottom drawer, giving him ample time to take my ass in as he sat down at the bar.

For him it was just a quick look, a sneak peek, and it was already over. I wasn't going to be too offensive and I made an effort to be nonchalant. Standing up I swiftly got on my toes, back still turned to him, legs together, to give him a hint at what I look like wearing heels as I grabbed two glasses from the upper shelf.

When I faced him I could get a glimpse of his efforts to collect himself. His mind had involuntary wandered off to some place. A place where I was too and where he had his way with me. I remember thinking that I'd fire myself tending bar dressed like this, but he sure didn't mind. It seemed to be a welcoming change for whatever had fucked up his day up until that point.

Sipping our drinks I made some conversation and jokes about him 'becoming my first regular if he'd ever come back' and that I was sure that 'things will work out between the two of us'. Blatantly obvious for sure, but I had been wet and horny all day by that point and he was a nice looking guy. Plus I was getting wetter by the moment with him sitting there, to the point that I actually feared that it might show even in those jeans.

I remember striking a pose for him where he'd have a chance to check my ass out in the mirror behind me, all while doing my best to put my breasts on display despite the top. We joked around for a bit and I could clearly see him catching a glimpse in the mirror and I did my best to let him know that I don't mind.

Making no effort to hide the fact I checked him out myself, and I could make out the bulge in his pants as he squirmed around on the chair. By then he didn't quite know what to make of it all and when the glasses were empty I just went for it.

Pointing my eyes at his crotch I told him smiling if 'he'd like something else.' After a bit back and forth he joined me behind the bar and from there it was pure magic. My body was screaming on the inside for him to ravish me, but something else happened entirely; and it was pure bliss.

He'd tease me a bit, exploring, barely touching, leaning in giving us a chance to jump out and kiss the other one yet neither of us did. After he undressed me and himself he heaved me up on the counter. By then I had still had my thong on and he himself was naked and overall just a delightful sight for a deprived girl like me.

His cock rock hard, nearly bursting with excitement, and every bit a man to savor. I wanted to suck him off so badly that I could almost taste him. Thinking about how I'd peel back the skin with my lips, lay bare his tip and just taste him while I swirl the tip of my tongue on his dick. Sadly I didn't get around to it this time around.

There was nothing but his pure passion as he ate me out, worshiping every inch of my body and skin with his tongue. There was no doubt that it's been a long for him just as well. Alternating between kissing me passionately and eating me out again I felt somehow complete. Kissing him and tasting myself on his lips while he moved his cock between my legs almost had me go over the edge.

But at that point there were still too many things going on in my mind. Especially with regards to his upcoming reaction when he'd take my thong off and I'd lay there bare in all my 'glory'.

The moment came and he just took off my thong. I was all but excited presenting myself to him right there on the counter. Legs spread, eyes wide open, waiting for his reaction while letting him get a good and a moment to take it all in. This usually was a make-or-break moment for a couple of guys in the past.

Dave took it like a champ and he just got more exited for me, and after a brief moment and a quick exchange of words we were straight back at it. I can remember him teasing me a bit with the tip and I though that he must be burning to get inside me by now.

He grabbed me in a hold, arched his back, and entered me in one long swift motion. As far as he could go; still pushing for more. He made no excuses and didn't fumble around. That's where I lost it completely. When I feel a man enter me, the moment a cock is working it's way up my ass for the first time, my mind just goes out the window.

Still in his tender hold and embrace I wrapped my legs around him and started to grind him the best way I could. Whilst still keeping his dick inside of me as far as it went. My hips and ass had taken over control and were conducting every movement and part of my body.

My body was about to just 'take' it's orgasm from this guy that I just met and my mind was absent and wouldn't have argued against it either. It had just been a long time coming and nothing else mattered. The movements were a bit restrained but I made it clear that I wasn't going to settle for anything less and I just worked him any which way our position allowed me.

His dick was as stiff and hard as can be and it was unyielding to any of my motions. It was a perfect wish come true. His girth worked against my tight ass while I worked my insides on his shaft and tip. Feeling him every which way whilst that glorious cock kept his posture pointing to the ceiling; pulsating every now and then.

I never lasted long being fucked like that and there was no reason to hold anything back. My reward was the most intense orgasm I've had in months sending waves upon waves rushing through my body. My legs were shaking and my thighs twitched involuntary as I moaned and tightened my embrace around him.

It was clear that he wouldn't last much longer either and sure enough he just pumped my ass full of cum right as I was calming down. I felt his cock working against my hole as he just filled me up. That in itself had reignited some fading waves of my own orgasm and I savored every moment of it.

I felt as happy as a girl can be being lusted over, desired, and fucked thoroughly. He didn't ravish me as I'd hoped, but taking the lead, having it his way, made me feel complete and a woman all over again.

He then embraced me in a different position and we spent some time like that. All while I fought the slut in me who was already back in the front of my mind; front and center. She'd drive me to stick a finger up my ass, and give her a good taste of his cum.

But I didn't dare that back then. I wasn't going to be known as the town's slut from the get-to. And I don't know if he would have given me his number seeing me do that. The thought of his cum dripping on the bar, the same bar he'd have to visit again at some point, during opening hours, had to be enough for 'the slut'.

As I remembered that gratuitous encounter fate had sent my way I feel my own hand working its way up my silky skin, then tights and straight to my ass. I'm still cuddling the pillow thinking of him and my fingers start making their way back inside me.

My skin and even my hole are all but dry after the shower, and it feels like the skin of my ass and even that of my insides are fusing together with the skin on my fingers; which is just perfect.

'No Josh this time around.' I start working my fingers in the same way that the girth of his dick had worked my hole as I drift into masturbating just one more time thinking of him. Right before I get to sleep; just the very same way I had done the past couple of days.