"Mely's" TF Opening up a new Bar Ch. 01

Story Info
The start of a RP of mine.
1k words
3.97
8.4k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hy there, and thanks for reading up my story.

I haven't published here before but here's the mandatory stuff I guess:

Everyone in the setup to my roleplay is at least 18 years or older. And I insist that everyone part-taking in the roleplay is at least 18 years or older.

I've been playing this scenario for a while and I do intent to extend it. Or at least update it with the past experiences that I've had (depending on my contacts). There have been a few, very very hot and intense ones, but it'll take some time writing them up.

If you're comfortable with a TF girl, and are looking for a 'long term' role play, please read on; and please do write me up. Regardless if you're M or F, or anything in between. I hope that I have provided a good 'hook' into the RP for anyone.

You can expect a sensual yet demanding girl who loves to please and take charge. A girl who struggles to keep the slutty part of herself under control and yet is addicted to everything sexual. Flirty, lively, smiley and by her own admission 'underfucked', even when she's walking home from a thorough gang-bang. Even though she'd never admit that openly. A girl who'll give you the most thankful and beautiful smile if you give her an orgasm, and frown at the same time when you leave her; even if she's satisfied.

If you'd like to read on and find out how the story evolves, and read about my RP experiences with all the sexual encounters in detail; wait at least for an update.

There's nothing much wihtin this story to be read/had sexually. It's just the start with the premise and there are no erotic encounters (yet).

--

There's a new girl in town, obviously trans, who bought the old bar/restaurant in your fishing village.

People tend to keep to themselves, and this new rather odd girl in town has been turning heads every now and then. For the past few weeks I've kept busy getting the restaurant up to par, fixing it up and making every effort to keep the bar's old flair. There's not enough population for a fine dining sorts of thing, but I wasn't going to give up being a chef all together. Though I did go dizzy at times trying to figure out what menu would attract the locals.

There was no other restaurant and I was betting on the bar from the get go. I was a bit anxious about the opening and seeing how the locals would react to a girl like me. I figured that they'll think of me as just the owner who's off doing other things, while I run the kitchen in the back. Dressing skimpy and tending bar on evenings with all the fisherman would have me exited, my heart jumping, my thighs pulling in and me getting wet and dizzy.

That had to remain a fantasy for now. I had to get a foothold in town and make due by myself. I've always tavelled by myself and I had made an effort to let the locals now that I'm alone... and single, hoping some man, somewhere might pick up on it.

The bar was the easy part to fix and restock, the kitchen still needed some finishing touches. My staff, small as it is, was also ready to go. Mostly youngsters from out of town who were happy to have any job which wasn't on a boat. Then there was my apprentice cook. A nice girl I had to employ from the previous owners. She used to be an accountant but the processing plant that was handling all the business in town moved further up north, leaving people with the choice to relocate or be out of a job.

Her parents just couldn't run the place anymore and she was very close to them, thus she opted to stay in town looking for a job. Their parents bound her job to the contract and I was more than eager to have a prep cook around in the kitchen that wasn't a going to have any kind of prejudice towards a girl like me; especially if I was to be the boss. She didn't know what to make of me yet, but we hadn't have the time to be working together shoulder to shoulder.

The sheriff also paid me a visit asking a bunch of questions. I'd figured that he'd been sent by the locals who by now I openly, and jokingly, called my locals. There was just a flirty bar girl somewhere in me who'd fight the 'cook' in me for the reins every now and then.

But he wasn't having it, not one bit. He let me know that he meant business, asking questions upon questions, sprinkled with some "good advice" and "customs around here". He didn't seem uncomfortable with me, but it was clear to me that he just wasn't in a flirty mood so I brushed the bar girl aside.

He had offered his help of course, and I had him promise that he'll spread the word about the new opening at "Mely's" with the biggest eyes and the best "pretty-please" look that I could muster. Which he did just before he took off with a cowboyish nod and a "Ma'am" that had me giggle.

I still haven't unpacked anything but the bare necessities and I'm focused on the opening over the coming weekend. Everything seems to be falling in to place and I'm all but excited for it. The locals moving or at least commuting was the reason that the bar and restaurant were sold in the first place, and it didn't seem like a good business venture, but I was my dream, my path, my life and it's about to come true. And I had some savings and enough funds to manage for a while.

I was more exited to see where "Mely's" would take me and about the adventures that laid ahead. And even if I was about to find true love in this desolate place.

Needless to say that with all the work over the past few weeks I was horny as can be and I was longing for a thorough fuck.

Melissa