Member One

Story Info
The making of Coral's Playground.
3.6k words
4
3.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2soon2no
2soon2no
237 Followers

All sexual scenes in this fictitious story involve consenting adults. Every part is a fabrication of my stilted mind, but then, ...so are you.

Member One: How it Began

My father, Philip Asten came from a long line of wealthy Asten's, but he moved the family fortune from Banking to Technology in the 70's, and turned a few hundred million into a real fortune.

Mother died in a plane crash when I was an infant, so I was raised by nannies and maids, when I was home. Regular rich kids were driven to private schools, but I was housed at a school in the Alps, where I learned 3 languages before I was 12. I had a Masters Degree in Economics when I finally left school at 24.

*****

Miss. Coral Canyon was 20, when she married dad, and the Entertainer of the Year, according to the Adult Entertainment Industry. He was 81.

I was already running Asten Capital Investing when dad married Miss. Canyon. It came as a surprise to the Board of Directors at ACI, including me, but they had a prenuptial agreement in place, and we were told that the terms were not excessive, so we held fast with our bets, and continued to make money.

I called Jenny in Legal, and suggested that she bring the marriage documents to my penthouse apartment around 8. I wanted to see exactly how much that gold digger was going to get, and I thought that I should watch a few of her films, to get to know 'mom' a little better. I was sure that Jen would enjoy the distraction.

"Coral is such an exotic name," Jenny murmured between moans.

She had removed her own clothes during the first ten minutes of 'Canyon Adventures'.

Miss Canyon had already seduced the African Chief, but she had to satisfy the head wife if she wanted to live. These were the last of the movies on film. The rest were digitized and easily stored in the computer, but four of her movies were originally done the old way. I could get them converted, but this was much more fun.

"Your turn boss," Jenny insisted as she spread her legs and leaned into the pillows.

She had done me, while Coral Canyon did the Village Chieftain. Jenny Bouvier was not a professional, but she was a Wharton School of Finance graduate, so she had no problems satisfying my modest needs. No one would mistake me for an African Chief.

I lifted her thighs to put her where I wanted, then dove in with my tongue.

"Those are not sexy sounds!" she scolded me as I motorboated her vag.

She still looked like she liked it, as she twirled her nibs and closed her eyes. Soon I had her pushing into my mouth, wanting it harder. I stopped playing and worked my index finger over her clit while diving into her slit with my tongue, bouncing my lips on her labia. She accepted her reward with loud cries of pleasure.

My housekeeper brought us a cheese plate and chilled champagne when we were worn out and almost falling asleep. Heidi must have been watching us. She never participates, and I often wonder if she would crawl in with us if I asked. Better to keep it professional, I decided, again.

"It looks like she gets a million if she stays for 6 months, and 10 if she lasts for more than 2 years, with an additional 2 for every year thereafter. There is also a fidelity clause that takes away everything if she strays."

Jen had her reading glasses on, making her look closer to her real age, though her body would make you think she is much younger.

"Senior is in great shape for an octogenarian," Jen continued, "but I don't think she'll be able to keep herself away from her fans."

"She may not have a million dollar pussy, but 10, 12 million will not be a problem," I confirmed as the CEO, talking to our Chief Legal Council.

*****

I enjoyed many ski vacations with Dad and Coral over the next ten years. Dad could still do the bunny hills at 90, but he was happy to let me ski with his beautiful wife when she hit the more challenging slopes. She stayed as thin and fit as she had been on the silver screen, and she was always at dad's elbow, when she wasn't in his arms.

I was dating one of my fitness instructors, again, and this one was actually my age. When I found out that she wanted larger breasts, I gave them to her as a part of her bonus. She offered me her sister, while she was in Stockholm getting the surgery. Then I had to do the same for her sibling, but they would both join us in June, when we sailed the Med, it's always good to have an extra fitness coach.

Father was quiet and even closed his eyes, during our year end meeting of the board. He was 92, and seldom did anything with the company that he had built to be a giant among investment firms. The meeting was more of a highlight reel, as we confirmed among ourselves the direction of the portfolio that went into the 10 billion euros range, with more than 12 percent being owned by the Asten family trust. We broke up the meeting around 7 and I was leaving in the morning, so Coral asked me to come up to their suite for dinner.

As far as I knew Coral had been faithful for over a decade. We discussed dad's upcoming trip to a health spa, where they give you blood transfusions, and herbal supplements, literally up the wazoo. His lovely bride would be going to Paris.

I put the best investigator to work, and the photos that he came up with made me blush. Coral's earlier film works looked tame in comparison. I showed them to dad in private.

"Nice," he said as he slowly worked his way through them. "I like this one, son. Can I keep them?"

I just stared at him, wondering if his mind had slipped a notch.

"We agreed that she gets a week in Paris every year son," Dad finally conceded. "My spa week seemed like the perfect time."

We talked about putting it in the prenup, but he said it was a part of their private agreement, so I let it go.

Then dad hit a tree while skiing, and he was gone. The autopsy showed that he had a minor infarction, and in his pain and possible loss of vision, he swerved into the woods and slammed into a tree. Dead on the spot with his neck snapped. It was close enough to the resort that the town paramedics got to him before the Safety Patrol.

*****

The media loved showing pictures of the grieving widow. She looked better at 32 than she had in her first films. One of my assistants informed me that the four films in our vaults had soared in value, suggesting that they should be moved to a special facility in California.

"Jenny, could you please have Coral's inheritance money transferred before the end of day, and have our agents in France transfer the apartment in Paris to Coral Canyon."

I wanted her to have Paris. No one else in the family ever went there, and she deserved it.

"Oh, and while you're at it, send a memo to our agents and property managers everywhere, that Coral Canyon is always welcome and free of charge, and send a copy to mum."

Jen would be one of only a few people that heard me call her mum. She never straightened one of my ties, or used her own spit to clean my dirty face, but she had filled the spot in my heart. Dad showed me how a woman should be treated, even if she's a porn star.

Coral was too young to just lay around. She decided to get back into adult films, but this time she would produce them. So she bought one of the dozens of production companies that go on the market every year, and she moved to Nevada.

I had one of our junior financial analysts keep an eye on Canyon Productions, after suggesting that we buy up the property around her facility, in case she needed to expand. I asked the young lady to keep it confidential, not wanting Coral to know. Ms. Charo Ramires wanted to exchange a few more ideas with me, and suggested a midnight rendezvous. I had no idea what she looked like, but...

"I could always use a new idea. And a bite," I agreed.

It took Coral two years to spend most of her money. My new personal assistant had warned me that things were not going well, but when our agent in Paris called to say that the apartment was just listed, I told them to buy it. Then I had to make a call to mum.

She was so warm and vibrant on the phone. I was surprised that she was keeping up such a charming front, while the adult entertainment business was struggling with the influx of videos from China, Brazil, and the former Soviet Union, where women will do extraordinary things for pennies. I ended the conversation by inviting myself to Vegas the following weekend.

I was suffering from jet lag, while she showed me her sound stage. We didn't need one of those golf carts, it was only the size of a warehouse, and only moderately cleaner.

She had multiple stage sets, from circular beds and hot tubs, to dungeons with chains, handcuffs, vibrators and fucking machines. The lights looked professional, but the cameras and crew were not on set when I toured.

I made this trip alone, bringing only Jenny, Charo, Heidi and two minor associates that do little more than answer a half dozen cell phones, and consult with me, then go back to their cell phones.

"I don't think that you can make it work under these circumstances, Coral." I was trying not to rub her nose in it, but I didn't want her to go broke either.

"Well, I don't know what else to do, P.J.," she responded with my nickname. It stood for Philip Junior, but P.J. was easier.

"With cam girls all over the world,showing themselves having sex with multiple partners; and now they go interactive, with patrons paying to have vibrators vibrate and thrusters thrust! There is no money in porn, at least not for the American Producers."

I could see that mum was not happy to hear what I had to say. She still had ambition, and she was only 34, three years younger than me.

"Sir, can I make a suggestion," Charo interrupted, then continued when I didn't stop her. "I took the liberty of putting together a think tank, and their idea is, to go bigger."

She caught me by surprise with that. We use think tanks all the time, to come up with new ideas and to study concepts that don't have conventional answers, but I hadn't heard anything about this.

"It's Las Vegas, Mr. Aster. The capital of entertainment for adults. The mature version of Orlando, Florida," Charo continued. "We need to make a multiplex of adult entertainment, including a unisex strip club, a swingers club, an open stage for making amateur sex videos, a beach club, a Turkish Bath, and a world class Nightclub. The famous Coral Canyon would be the Master of Ceremonies."

I loved the idea, and it only got better, as I saw that Coral had a huge smile on her sexy face.

"You lied about the Think Tank."

We were flying back across the Atlantic, heading for home. The seats in our company jet had been converted to a bed, and Charo had joined me for more than a nap.

"Sorry, but I had thought about it for some time, ever since you told me to keep an eye on her. I figured, go big or go home. It's Vegas, you know, 'In for a penny, in for a pound'." Charo ran her hand up my leg, heading for my cock, no doubt. She must have been nervous.

"Well, you lied to me, so you're out, dear and I really liked you too." I was not really firing her, but I am an asshole, and I wanted to see how confident she was.

"I bet that your mum would hire me," Charo mused.

Jenny started laughing from the other side of me. She likes Charo Ramera almost as much as I do.

"I won't be letting you go that easy, Charo," I replied. "You will have to move to America, to be the CEO of 'Coral Pleasure' or 'Lust Canyon' or whatever name you two come up with. Mum will need some business help, especially to get all of the construction started and the entertainment permits."

I had to keep Asten Capital out of the limelight, but our connection was undeniable, considering our history.

"We have to team up with a Casino License, and they must have land for you to expand," I informed my newest International VP. "You will have to miss out on this year's island hopping through Greece."

She didn't say anything, as I trailed kisses down her neck and onto her chest. Jen's hand came around and fondled my cock, then her other hand found my back door. We were done talking business.

*****

Charo missed out on a lot more than one party. It took a full year to complete construction of 'Coral's Playground'. The beach and water park were the most difficult part, since the Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa, in the Summerlin area of Las Vegas already had the Casino and Hotel. Their grand theater would become our venue for sex shows two or three nights of the week. We built an exotic dance club right alongside their nightclub, and we added a large block of space for the movie studios.

The opening would be big. Las Vegas style big. We used our influence to get the AVN Convention, even though they had to move it from January to the first week of February, when construction ran long. The Adult Entertainment Expo came with the Convention, so we had to rent the space for big tents to hold the displays of sex toys, and other sexual products. All of the Video Production Companies had to have a booth, and everyone wanted the biggest one.

I made sure that our American division invested in the 57 million dollar expansion. Charo sold almost a thousand memberships, for 25k apiece, which was enough to maintain her right to be the principal owner. The only extra that the members received was that a table would always be available for them in any of their venues, including future franchises in other countries.

With the Grand Opening approaching, I had to ask for hundreds of passes to give to the board members. Even though we were headquartered in Brussels, everyone wanted to go to the Grand Opening. Coral was always popular in Europe, where they are less conservative about sex. We had to charter an airbus, but I got to use the corporate jet, and I only brought my people. Jenny always hung out with the flight attendant, while I like a good workout with my trainers. Heidi kept us all hydrated and fed. None of us were shy, but we took the mile high club very seriously. We had a vigorous workout, then slept for most of the flight.

Ms. Charo Ramera met us at the private airfield, north of the city. She had a luxurious bus to convey the entire group to the hotel, including Wanda, the flight attendant that Jenny had gotten to know very well. We were able to use the bar in the bus as we got reacquainted.

"It is going to be amazing!" Charo announced. "We open the doors, with naked porn stars at the six main entry points. Topless waitresses offer champagne to everyone as they come in. We had to beg borrow and steal to get all of those servers, but we only needed them for the three day opener."

I could see that the entire area was restricted entry, to ensure that only invited adults could get on the premises. We drove into the underground parking, but they still had guards at the elevator, checking everyone's id.

Jenny led the way, to keep me from the hassles that everyone else faces with security, but this time she had no influence.

"I'm sorry Miss but I must check everyone. It's something that I can lose my job over, and I like this job." The elevator guard was insistent.

"That is the way it should be," I called out from the line. I knew that allowing minors into this facility could be a disaster, and there should be no exceptions. There was even a warning sign on the wall.

'Adults Only Beyond this point. Clothing is Optional. Sexually explicit situations may be visible without warning.'

It sounded like a good time to me. I had four of my favorite girls with me, and Mum would soon be introducing me to all of the Stars.

Heidi was at my elbow with her passport out as identification. I knew that she was from Switzerland, but I was surprised to find that she was born on the same day as me. I thought she was older, though she didn't look old. I'm around old people that don't look their age, all of the time.

Ten of us crowded into the elevator.

"Ten thousand for the first person to get completely naked!" I shouted before the doors even started closing. I heard the guard murmur as the door closed.

"I do love my job."

Jenny and Charo were the only ladies to stay clothed, the rest of them hurried to get themselves naked. Then when I saw that they might tear some of their clothes, I relented.

"Okay, 10 for everyone who loses their clothes." I announced, so they could slow down. Slow stripping is fun to watch too. I joined in when I saw Jen drop the shoulders of her silk gown.

'Ding'

When the door opened on the main floor, cameras were everywhere, and most of the people were wearing clothes. Only the waitresses had bare breasts, and the porn stars were in various degrees of undress, but everyone else was wearing fancy evening clothes, glittering with diamonds and gold.

We stood there naked. Three men with their cocks hanging out. Seven women showing all. Clothes were all around our feet making it difficult to move without tripping into a naked person.

Heidi stepped from behind me, reached over to the console, and pressed the PENTHOUSE button.

I was grateful that one of us had the wherewithal to do something about our embarrassing entry, but it took forever for the doors to slowly close. We all made a mad rush to find our clothes before the doors would open again.

The elevator had 12 floors to travel, but it would take less than a minute.

"Find your undies first," Jenny suggested. Smart girl.

Only two of the ladies even had bras so that sped things up a lot. I pulled my silk boxers up my legs and shimmied them into place, over my semi-hardon.

The two sisters fought over some red panties, but then another, similar garment was found balled up in a skirt, so they smiled and made themselves decent.

'Ding'

The sound of the doors opening again brought all of our heads up, though we were just picking up our outer garments.

"Oh! What a wonderful surprise," Mum declared. She was wearing a very sexy upturn bra that exposed her breasts, but she had golden tassels on her nipples. Her pants were a waistband and silver strands running down to her ankles, easily exposing her small golden thong, which only covered her mons. Her glassy high heels pushed her mons out, helping to make it look like a jewel in the V of her thighs.

I was stunned by her beauty, and raw sexuality. We stood there staring, mouths agape.

'Ding'

Thankfully, Jen reached out and stopped the door from closing. We already felt like idiots. We all crowded out of the elevator, and into the foyer of the penthouse. I heard the oo's and ah's of my friends, as they congratulated my mother on the opulence and splendor of the Grand Opening, and of course they raved about her personal beauty and her outrageous outfit.

I finally shut my mouth.

Jen took my arm and whispered in my ear.

"Your mum's a big girl now, boss."

I had watched every movie that she ever made, but she was far above that now. Her face was full of confidence. She owned any room that she entered. A very familiar feeling, for the rich, but this was about sexual power. She commanded the room by being the one that everyone wanted.

"Welcome to my home," Coral announced.

She passed by my friends, touching them on the shoulder or arm. She looked straight at me, even as she turned her face and smiled for each of the others, she stayed focused on me alone.

"I am your host," she declared, continuing her graceful path towards me, "and you, my darling son... You are Member number One."

*****

If you want to read more, please become a member.

2soon2no
2soon2no
237 Followers