All Comments on 'Membership'

by Batzdor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Job

Sweet! The wife in the story is similar in looks to my wife, Marianne. I would love to see a group of large, well hung men use Marianne over and over in every hole, her hands and even her cute little feet. Hearing Marianne scream while a huge cock roughly pounded away at her tight little asshole would be fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
No, you won't

You're not going to get over it you stupid bastard, you're a coward and a fool, and now you and your wife have aids. I hope you're happy, and she makes your last days on earth a living hell.

secretfreak0728secretfreak0728over 17 years ago
I loved it......

If it's based on truth i hope for your sakes that they really didn't have anything but other than that I would really have loved to be your wife!!!! Sounds like alot of fun to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
masochists night out

Looks like one of the usual masochists (whine, whine, whine) can yet again not restrain himself from reading these type of stories, then using the usual barage of insipid remarks to disguise his unabated desires that make him continue to secretly enjoy reading these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Marianne!

Loved your story! I got in touch with the first guy that posted and he showed me his hot little Marianne! She is stunning and we are currently trying to set up a gang bang for her to make his fantasy come true! I can't wait to get my fat cock up Marianne's tight asshole and make her scream...AHOOOO! AHOOOO! BIG C-C-COCK IN MY ASSSSSSSSSSSHOLLE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous