Memoir 09: Laura (II) G., etc.

Story Info
Again, three friends discover the joys of threesomes.
2k words
3.57
2.6k
00

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura (II) G. ¾ & Cathy (I) C. 1.0

16 October 1981


Lovely Lisa called the game "Deprivation." I have since seen it played, usually as a drinking game, as "I've Never." In any case, given Michigan's drinking age, we didn't have any alcohol. We played it backwards, for M&Ms. We sat in a circle and took turns declaring something we had never done. As long as one other player had not done the same thing, that player and the one who had confessed his or her deprivation, got to eat a handful of candies.

For example, on my first turn, I announced, "I've never been to Europe." Of the other five people playing, only Laura and Lisa had traveled there. That meant that Cathy, Paul, Sparky, and I got to eat.

The game hadn't gone on for very long when Paul's roommate Brian came in and mentioned that one of the university film societies was presenting 2001: A Space Odyssey on campus. He wanted us to go see it with him. Paul and Sparky jumped right up, but I noticed that none of the girls looked interested, so I said, "I just saw it last month on HBO. You guys go without me."

"What about you ladies?" Sparky said hopefully, but none were interested. I saw him consider sitting back down, then blush and walk out of the room. Paul and Brian followed.

"Let's keep playing," Lisa insisted after the door shut behind them. The four of us closed the circle until our knees almost touched. Laura sat on my left and Cathy on my right. Lisa sat across from me.

As I'd noted the night before, although physically very different, Laura and Lisa's beauty shared an ethereal quality. Both were thin and had straight hair nearly down to their waists, but Laura was a blue-eyed blonde and Lisa brunette with hazel eyes that varied from dark green to tan. Also, at just under five feet, Laura was almost a foot shorter than Lisa. Cathy was no taller than Laura, but otherwise very different, with shoulder-length brown hair and bright blue-green eyes. Although by no means heavy, she curved nicely with large breasts. Her freckled face gave her a cute girl-next-door appearance.

"You're lucky we're not playing for drinks," Laura interrupted my reverie as she took her turn. "I've never had testicles."

The three women all had some M&Ms, of course, without me. I suddenly realized what Laura had meant about me being lucky. As the only male left in the game, the women could surely find countless things about me that none of them would share.

"I've never had a penis," Lisa offered next, again leaving me out of the treats.

"Um..." Cathy blushed, then smiled. "I've never shaved my face."

"Bor-ring!" Laura complained teasingly, but again the girls ate alone.

"I've never worn a bra," I declared when my turn came, then realized this left me no better off under the rule that at least one other player must not have done the same thing.

"I've never had an erection," Laura offered next, reestablishing the female monopoly on the candy.

Lisa chucked and said, "I've never produced sperm."

"He sure has!" Laura hooked her thumb at me, reminding the others who had stayed through the whole night before. "It's yummy."

The other two women made faces, with Lisa adding, "That's more than I needed to know."

Cathy again avoided sexually explicit subjects in taking her turn, but again tried to leave only me out. "I've never kissed a girl."

She and Lisa reached for M&Ms, but Laura hesitated. "I'm not sure if it counted as kissing or not."

"Do tell!" Lisa insisted.

"I was at a dorm orientation party at the beginning of last year. In one of the games, they had you cross your wrists behind your back and pass a pair of dice down the line, one person to another. You had to keep your hands behind you the whole time or you were disqualified. There were two teams and whoever won got some prize. It's a lot harder than it sounds, back to back, your wrists crossed, trying to pass both without dropping at least one."

"Why not pass one down, then the other?" I asked.

"You can't. A player wasn't allowed to pass to the next person in line until she had both dice. You couldn't just push them on the floor from one person to the next, either. You had to pass them from person to person. People would drop a die, it would go bouncing off, then they would have to chase it down, sit down with their back to it, and try to pick one up without dropping the other.

"I was second from last in line. The girl before me dropped both dice but they landed pretty close together. To save time, I suppose, so she could see, she pushed them together with her nose. This apparently gave her another idea. Rather than turn around and try to pick them up blind, she bent down and picked them up with her mouth, holding them with her teeth and lips."

"Ew!" Lisa exclaimed. "Unsanitary."

"Not to mention a choking hazard," I added.

"Whatever," Laura continued. "We wanted to win. She came toward me and I didn't know what to do. She did. She came right up to me and pressed the dice in her lips to my lips. I wanted to get them firmly in my teeth, too, but it was hard to line up because our noses bumped. She ended up using her tongue to position the dice between my teeth. I then spun around, saw the last person in our line with her back to me, so I just bent over and let the dice drop into her hands. The other team said we cheated but the R.A. said the rules didn't limit it to hands. We won."

Laura herself ended the silence her story had left. "So, I'm not sure if that counts as me kissing a girl or not."

"Let's put it to a test," I suggested. Feeling devious, I reached back and opened my bottom desk drawer, which contained my bag of D&D dice. I picked out a nice pair of six sided dice and set them between my teeth. Seeing what I had in mind, Laura leaned over and offered her mouth. As her story suggested, it took some maneuvering, touching of lips and manipulation with tongue, but I managed to transfer the dice from between my teeth to hers. I sighed. "I'm still not sure."

Laura dropped the dice into her hand. "Me neither. Besides, you're a guy, so it's different."

Lisa seemed uncomfortable with the direction the conversation had taken. She stood up. "It looks like you two might want to be alone. Good night."

"Good night," we all replied as she headed out the door.

"Party pooper," Laura added. She then turned to Cathy. "How about you? Do you want to see if it counts as kissing?"

"Um, well, sure," Cathy replied, blushing as she glanced at me then back at Laura. "If you're sure you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all," Laura chuckled, then surprised us by putting the dice back between her own teeth. She scooted over to face Cathy, who after a moment had the dice in her own teeth. Laura nodded her head toward me, indicating that Cathy should pass them along.

"The part I didn't tell you," Laura said as I pressed my lips to Cathy's. "Is that when the contest was over, my lips still tingled with excitement from how my teammate had pressed her mouth to mine. Ever since then I have wanted to try really kissing a woman."

I leaned back with the dice between my teeth, then let them fall into my hand. Cathy gazed shyly down at the floor, but made no move to leave. Exchanging a glance with Laura, I dared to whisper, "Then who needs dice?"

I leaned forward and kissed Cathy properly this time. Her tongue hungrily met mine as I gently laid her back on the rug. I laid down on her left side while Laura settled in on her right.

"Oh... please... no...." Cathy seemed to protest, but then turned her head and let Laura kiss her, softly, tentatively at first, but soon with reciprocal passion. I kissed Cathy's ear and neck until she turned to give me my turn with her soft lips and fevered tongue. When she turned back to resume kissing Laura, neither woman protested as I started unbuttoning Cathy's blouse.

Soon, through mutual assistance, we had all shed our clothes. Laura and I took turns kissing Cathy and sucking the large nipples of her big, firm breasts. Cathy found Laura's nearly flat chest with its thinner, stiffened nipples irresistible. She kept flicking her tongue on them, smiling at Laura's sighs and purrs. After a while, when we'd resumed sharing French kisses, Laura set Cathy's hand on my erection and whispered, "Do you want to fuck him?"

Cathy moaned and nodded, her lips never leaving mine.

"Alright," Laura agreed. "But if you do, then you have to make love with me, too."

Again Cathy groaned, but shuddered this time, whether from fear or lust, I didn't know.

As we coaxed Cathy up onto my bed, Laura whispered to me. "I still don't have my diaphragm in, but I don't want to break the mood."

Soft inquiry confirmed Cathy was on the Pill. Laura took Cathy's head into her lap and lovingly stroked her hair as I slowly entered her. Despite the titillating scene in front of me, I managed to hold out until Cathy came, then exploded into her, crying out as she scratched up my back and bit Laura's offered hand.

I slipped down onto the floor to rest while Laura cuddled and cooed to Cathy. I watched in appreciation how she coaxed Cathy through sensual recovery from her orgasm with empathy no man could feel. She bent down and kissed her deeply. Then, when Cathy had recuperated her senses, slid her head from her lap and took Cathy's engorged right nipple into her mouth. Any qualms about Sapphic relations disappeared when Laura's right hand slipped between Cathy's thighs to reignite her carnal desires. Laura continued to kiss her way down Cathy's curves, and soon placed herself over her in a sixty-nine position.

"Oh! Good God!" Cathy cried out when Laura's tongue found her clitoris. Cathy then pulled Laura down onto her mouth. She could not concentrate, however, as Laura ate het ravenously. Soon, Cathy came again, her screams of ecstacy muffled by Laura's muff. Cathy's back arched, and Laura rolled off of her and landed on her back across my bed. Weeping with joy, Cathy rolled up in a ball, trembling with spasms of pure pleasure.

"Oh... my... God! That... was wonderful!" Cathy mewed as, still shaking visibly with the last aftershocks of orgasm, she crawled down on the floor and knelt between Laura's knees. "I want to do that to you!"

Laura gasped as Cathy's mouth went immediately to her pubes. This brought Cathy's butt up in the air, and I had a clear view of her sopping pudenda. Not surprisingly, my erection had returned, and I positioned myself behind her. She moaned as I entered her, but continued lapping at Laura's vulva. It felt like making love to two women at once, as if my penis and Cathy's tongue worked together to give them both pleasure.

The extent of that pleasure soon became obvious. Cathy wrapped her arms tightly around Laura's thighs, and refused to relent with her tongue even as Laura thrashed and screamed with a series earthshaking climaxes. Continuing to thrust into Cathy from behind, I reached around and started rubbing her clitoris. Soon, she began to come, which again set off my own orgasm. She and I collapsed into each other's arms on the floor, while Laura remained nearly incoherent on the bed, giggling and sobbing and muttering, "That was.... Oh Cathy! That was the best... the best, Cathy... the best I've ever had."