Memoir 08: Laura (II) G. ½

Story Info
She gives nonpareil fellatio wanting nothing back... for now.
1k words
4.17
2.4k
00

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura (II) G. ½

15 October 1981


"Oh, Laura!" I moaned again, involuntarily and loudly.

She lifted her mouth from my erection just long enough to whisper insistently. "Sshhhhh... Someone will hear you!"

I didn't care if someone heard me as she again engulfed me, masking her teeth with her lips, and running her tongue up, down, over, and around my stiff shaft in amazingly dexterous ways I would not have thought possible. When she started swishing its tip in rapid circles around the head of my penis, I again groaned her name. I had no doubt that anyone awake in either of the dorm rooms next door, or anyone passing the door of my private room, would hear. On the other hand, it seemed likely that everyone other than Laura and myself slept soundly at this hour. The glowing red numbers of the digital clock on the desk next to my bed indicated "4:37 am."

I had not started the night expecting or hoping to make love with this pretty, petite, pug-nosed and blue-eyed blonde. It had begun with the kind of philosophical bull session typical to college dormitories, especially on my floor which exclusively housed members of MSU's Honors College. These discussions or informal debates often developed spontaneously in my room. Despite it being as large as any double room in the Brody Complex, I had no roommate. It was easy getting a private room at MSU then. The school had overbuilt its dorms for the older and more numerous Baby Boomers who'd preceded us there.

At the height of that bull session, a little before midnight, I had over a half dozen guests in my room. By one o'clock, that crowd had dwindled down to me, Laura, two Lisas, and a guy everyone called "Sparky." Sparky left soon after and, by two-thirty, only three of us remained: myself; Laura; and the woman our dorm floor had designated "Lovely Lisa." This distinguished her from the other, "Beautiful Lisa," who, while pretty and actually nicer, lacked Lovely Lisa's stunning good looks and long lean body. I had hoped that Laura would go next and leave me alone with Lovely Lisa.

By three o'clock, however, I realized to my pleasant surprise that both women, Laura and Lovely Lisa, strove to outlast the other to end up alone with me. Together with this necessary boost to my ego, it made for very pleasant company. They had high IQs, sharp wits, and — although physically very different — ethereal beauty. Both were thin and had straight hair nearly down to their waists, but Laura was a blue-eyed blonde and Lisa brunette with hazel eyes that varied from dark green to tan. Also, at five-foot-ten, Lisa stood almost a foot taller than Laura. A fantasy of ménage à trois naturally entered my mind, but it was not to be.

Around three-thirty, Lisa fell asleep. Laura and I continued talking and soon the chemistry that so easily develops at that age began to take hold. Lisa awoke sometime after four but, still barely able to keep her eyes open, excused herself and left the room.

As soon as the door clicked shut behind her, Laura got up from where she sat on the floor, crossed the room to settle onto my lap facing me, and kissed me passionately. She unbuttoned and shoved my shirt off of me, then removed her plaid blouse. She wore no bra, her nearly flat chest making it unnecessary. I bent to lick her hardening left nipple, its pink areola the diameter of a nickle. It didn't take long before we had moved to the bed, me fully nude, but she still bare only above the waistline of her tight white corduroy jeans.

"I use a diaphragm," she explained. "I don't want to risk waking my roommate at this hour and have her see me with it. But I'll still make it worthwhile for you to have stayed up so late with me."

That's when she proceeded to perform the best fellatio I'd ever felt, compelling me to such loud exclamations of her name. She used her tongue almost exclusively, as opposed to simply forming her mouth into a substitute vagina like so many less talented women do. Orally, Laura provided sensations of a quality and intensity I'd never felt before. Several times, she brought me to the brink of orgasm, only to back off before climax. Finally, however, she completed the act, I think just to get me to quiet down. As I came, however, I practically screamed.

"Oh...my... God! Laura!!"

She immediately crawled up next to me and kissed me, my hot jism still filling her mouth and now leaking into mine. I think she considered this sharing of my seed especially erotic. I hope she found it that way, because it did nothing for me.

Our lips parted and I swallowed the little bit clinging to my tongue as she gulped down the remainder in her mouth. We kissed again, my lips soon returning to the nipples of her meager but lovely breasts. She purred just like a cat.

At some point, I started kissing and nibbling her ear. She jerked away.

"Don't do that!" she insisted. "It drives me crazy and I don't have my diaphragm in."

"That's okay. I'll just eat you... you know, lick you down there, nothing else," I offered as I gently used my tongue tip to trace from her earlobe up along the edge of her ear.

She actually got a little angry. "No! You can't. That drives me wild and I won't be able to stop myself. We'll fuck without protection... Besides, people are going to be getting up for classes soon. I should get out of here now so no one sees me leaving."

I couldn't change her mind. She got up and put her blouse and shoes back on. To be honest, I was too spent to object. Halfway out the door, she turned back and gave me a startlingly lascivious look for such an angelic face. "I'll be back tonight... with my diaphragm."