Memoir Extra 02: A Family Outing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben grunted a few times and said, "OK, it's your mother's turn now."

With that announcement, Ben took half a step back and pulled out. Mirroring my daughter's actions, I spun around and squatted down in front of Ben. He stepped forward slightly and I took his cock into my mouth as he did so.

Hannah had positioned herself at my level so that she could watch side-on. Ben grunted inaudibly and then I experienced the warm salty sensation of his come starting to fill my mouth.

"I think he's coming." Hannah said as she looked up at Damien briefly.

"I think you're right." he responded in agreement.

I felt Ben's throbbing cock discharge load after load of semen before eventually stopping and then retracting slightly. As Ben took a step back, gently panting, I stood up and showed him my mouth full of his come. I turned to let Damien and Hannah see before I too swallowed the lot.

As we stood, Hannah gave me a great big hug and said, "That was fantastic!"

She broke her hug with me and then embraced her father saying, "You two were soooo hot just then."

"Thank you, we're glad you liked the show. You two were pretty good yourselves." Ben responded returning the compliment.

"That was quite exhilarating." I said in agreement, "It's like being a teenager all over again, but without the bad skin."

Without any external cue, all four of us simultaneously performed a huge group stretch with our hands way over our heads and our backs arched. Seeing this coordinated stretching manoeuvre, we all had a little chuckle before Ben said, "We should probably head back and see what Juju and Scott are up to."

Ben headed off first, followed by Damien, Hannah and then me. It was only a few hundred metres back to our picnic area and when the path widened enough, I snuck up beside Hannah and put an arm around her shoulder and bumped her hip with my hip.

"What are you up to?" she asked quizzically.

"Just havin' a bit of fun." I responded as I bumped her hip again.

"Listen," I started, "does Damien always come that much?"

"No, not normally. Last week was a very busy week, on top of that, my period just finished yesterday, so we haven't had sex for just over a week." she replied.

"Just over a week! When I was your age that would have seemed like an eternity." I said.

"Don't worry, I intend to make up for lost time this week. Don't you worry about that." Hannah said as she bumped my hip playfully.

As we approached our mini-encampment we were both giggling like little schoolgirls. That startled Juju and Scott and they looked around in shock. As we got closer, we could see that Scott was now totally naked and that Juju had removed her top.

"Where did you guys get to?" Juju called out.

"We were just over at one of the lookouts." Hannah replied, not actually lying.

"Nice view?" Scott inquired.

"Yes, there's a view down the other side of the hill." Hannah added.

Without warning, Juju squealed and brought her hands up to cover her boobs. Scott quickly moved his hands to cover his crotch. We looked around to see what had frightened them and we saw four figures approaching along the trail.

Recognising Romana's silhouette at first, I started to wave at the four naked women as they approached. All four returned my greeting and picked up the pace slightly. We continued to walk towards our picnic blankets and the eight of us converged at about the same time.

"Howdy stranger!" Sally said as she and her massive boobs gave Damien a big hug.

"You know these people?" Juju asked concealing her boobs with one hand.

Damien turned to face Juju and said, "Yes, Juju, this is my family."

He turned away again and gave Susan and Caroline hugs and kisses on the cheek or forehead depending on height.

Facing Juju again, Damien continued pointing in turn, "This is my mother Sally, my other mother Susan and my sister Caroline."

Turning back one last time, Damien said, "Everyone, this is Juju and Scott, our room mates from university."

After the introductions were complete and everyone had hugged, kissed or shaken hands, Susan took off her backpack, held it aloft and asked, "So who wants a pastry?"

Susan placed her pack on a nearby rock and proceeded to remove bag after bag after bag of fresh pastries. She placed the bags in a semi-circle facing most of as. Naturally, Damien was first to dig in passing his bag on to Hannah afterwards.

Scott had managed to sneak on his shorts, but Juju now seemed comfortable remaining topless. Juju was a strange one, and I was glad that she had calmed down somewhat since this morning. Each of us selected a piece of golden baked treasure and retired to our blankets to devour them.

Caroline squatted down on our picnic blanket briefly before settling into a more comfortable cross-legged position. She was peeling her croissant layer by layer and feeding herself morsels of its flaky goodness.

"What happened to your bush Caroline?" I asked.

"Oh, my new coach said that I needed to get rid of it." she responded.

"How does it feel?" I inquired.

Caroline reached down, ran one hand around where her bush used to be and then tugged at her outer lips a few times before looking up at me and saying, "A little strange actually."

"In what way?" I asked.

"It's a bit hard to explain. It's like I'm slightly more naked than before. It's also a bit cooler than before." she said shrugging.

"Why did your coach say you had to remove your bush?" I continued.

"One day she saw a few pubes that had escaped from my high cut leotard and she went into a rage screaming that, 'real ladies don't have pubic hair'." Caroline responded.

"That seems a bit harsh." I commented.

"I tried to tell her that I would just wear tights in future, but she gave be an ultimatum. I had to either remove my bush or find another coach." she said.

"Did you tell your mother?" I asked Caroline.

"Yes. We talked about it. She said that a similar thing had happened to her when she was about my age, but that it was my decision and she would support me whatever I decided." she replied.

"Did you shave or wax?" I asked.

"I got it waxed." she said.

"Underarms too?" I inquired.

"Surprisingly no." she responded lifting one arm to show me.

"What?" I said in amazement.

"Yep. I always wear long sleeves, so my coach doesn't care." Caroline said.

"So, tights are no good, but long sleeves are OK?" I asked incredulously.

"Yep." Caroline responded with a shrug consuming one end of her croissant.

"What I don't understand," she continued chewing, "is that the guys can have hairy chests and whatever, but the girls can't show a single pubic hair."

"Well, that's easy, you see. Because we have breasts and nipples and vaginas and uteruses, society sexualises us and also holds us to a different standard than men who just have this droopy little penis." I began, "No offence Ben!" I added for good measure.

"None taken." Ben mumbled with a mouth full of chocolate éclair.

"Yes, I've noticed that." she said in agreement.

"Take Hannah and Damien over there." I said pointing to where Hannah and Damien were standing talking to Romana and munching on strudel, "Damien could go out to a bar and pick up a different woman every night, take her home and have sex with her and society will label him a 'stud' or 'virile'."

"True." Caroline said.

"Hannah, on the other hand. If Hannah went out to a bar every night and picked up a different guy, took him home and had sex with him, society would label her a 'slut' or a 'tart' or even a 'whore'. Two practically identical people, same background, same education, same behaviour, different genders, different societal perceptions." I concluded.

"That just doesn't seem fair." Caroline said after considering my words.

"Oh, don't get me started" I responded.

"Started with what?" Susan asked as she approached.

"Audrey was just telling me about society's double standards for women and men." Caroline answered her mother helpfully.

"Caroline sweety," Susan said pronouncing each word clearly and deliberately, "stand up very slowly and back away from Audrey without making any sudden moves. And whatever you do, don't make eye contact."

"Very funny Sue!" I retorted.

"I was only half joking Audrey. Everyone's packing up and getting ready to leave. We're having some of Damien's school friends over for dinner tonight and we need to get ready." Susan said.

"Oh, OK!" I said as I stood stuffing my oversized puffy, creamy, whatever into my mouth.

Ben and Caroline also stood and then Ben packed the blanket into my pack after giving it a quick shake to remove the crumbs. Looking around quickly for any forgotten items, we set off back towards the car park below.

I think back on that day fondly now, remembering not only the sneaky little side excursion, but also the companionship of our extended family and an odd woman named Juju.


12