The Most Amazing Night!

Story Info
Fiancée cuckolds me with a BBC.
1.8k words
3.39
48.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. We're not a verified couple and not sure if we'll ever be since it's mostly me (the guy) around here, but we've just had the most amazing night since my fiancée (25F) and I (30M) started in the lifestyle!

First things first. We started swinging quite young, I believe she was 19 at the time. Been together since she was 16, so basically "high school lovers". We were both inexperienced when we met each other.

Now I've always been the type of guy that wanted to prioritize her pleasure because seeing her pleased turned me on in return even more. This, combined with the fact that I'm not large "down there" (quite average, to be honest) and, to top it all off, also dealing with a premature situation in many cases, naturally led to me enjoying seeing her pleased by other men. Especially black men (because, you know, porn... and reputation). She also happened to share my thoughts on that and enjoy the same things I did. Got lucky, I guess.

I am, however, proud of my oral skills and I believe this is something that actually kept us together and happy for so many years (sexually speaking, because I'm also a decent human being). There's no word other than LOVE when it comes to describing my passion for eating pussy. And I'm doing it for both our pleasures. I love it for myself because it's just something that I immensely enjoy doing, and I love seeing what it does to her. I love her cumming in my waiting mouth.

There's actually some good and not-so-good history when it comes to swinging and our involvement with it. Long story short, she's not taking any kind of birth control pills and we both love to see her pussy filled with hot cum, so one time she played with a guy, he came in her, then she came home and I came in her too. Next morning she took a Plan B pill and it didn't work. We left the time pass waiting for her period that never came, and I'm guessing we all know what happened next. And no, we don't have a child. But that unfortunately caused so much pain in our relationship, to a point where I honestly thought we weren't gonna make it.

Alas, it's in the past now, and we're in a much better place now.

So, back to the night in question. Last night. Holy shit. I won't be able to accurately describe and put in words the physical and psychological experience we've both been through, especially since I'm not a native English speaker. But, here we go.

It all started about one week ago at a party. My fiancée and I have been there with a group of friends and we all got drunk by the end of the night. Now, because she's aware of my kink, she wanted to let me know that the bouncer there (a black guy, of course) was handsome and good looking. She started flirting with the guy, and as much as I love the idea, I don't like it at all when our "vanilla" friends are around. I'm an Alpha male in the day-to-day life and I don't want people judging. We all know they do.

Anyway, I'v told her to be more discreet and she ended up just taking the guy's number. A couple of days after I've decided to say to her that the next dick that'll go in her beautiful pussy won't be mine, so she'd better start talking with that guy if she wanted sex. Which bring me here today, because, well, she did. He ended up at our place last night.

We started by getting to know each other and basically see if we're a good fit, even though we both felt we were. Then, at some point she started kissing him and the real fun started.

I'm not going to go into all the explicit details, but when we started it was one of those situations where both parties (perhaps intentionally?) forgot about condoms, so after multiple rounds of health-related reassurances, we decided to let him go bare. The guy really seemed genuine and I guess you could say we were both big-black-dick-drunk. And sure enough, the guy was packing! Considering both length and girth combined, I'm willing to bet he felt at least twice my size. Now, in the heat of the moment, he said he wanted to cum inside of her (which was not planned) and she agreed (which was so fuckin' hot!!!). I vividly remember those words: "Do you wanna cum inside of me? *long moan* Mmmmm, do it!". As a stag/cuckold, I live for those moments! She has no idea.

I'm not into cuckold-specific (stereotypical cuckold) kind of humiliation, but there is a certain amount of mild, sometimes spoken but mainly unspoken humiliation that really pushes my buttons. And she does it in a really innocent yet sexy and knowing kind of way. As innocent as she might make it feel, I think she knows what she's doing, because she's good at it too. I guess someone other than me in our relationship has been watching a fair amount of cukcold porn as well. I'm hoping that now we've built the trust to start enjoying that together.

Anyway. Here's some examples of words that came out oh her sexy and slutty little mouth last night (that I also remember word by word): "It's so big it hurts", "You have such a big cock", "I love your big dick!", "He fucks me so good baby", "He fucks me so much better than you", "I wish you [as in him] could fuck me like this every single day", "I think you [me] should go back there and see that [how hot she looks taking that big cock]". And she did look hot. She looked like a gorgeous goddess taking that beautiful, thick and hard black dick. I also wish I could see that every single day.

However, and most importantly, there's the other kind of teasing, like her passionately tongue-kissing me deep right after taking her mouth off his cock, making me taste it. Or asking me if I wanted to eat her pussy or ass while he was fucking her. So incredibly hot!

Yet -- and I want to preface this with the fact that I've never considered myself gay or attracted to males in general, and I still feel the same -- the most erotic and intimate moment came right after I've heard him grunt and knew that he was filling her up (for the first time, which was also a magical, almost surreal moment in itself), when she turned her body towards me with her legs open and repositioned in a way that I ended up between her legs, looking directly into her red, swollen, used and simply beautiful pussy, with a small stream of stranger cum forming at her entrance.

The sight was absolutely incredible, and I could say with certainty that I could never get tired of seeing that. The moment I've mentioned earlier is, however, only part of that. And that's because, what made it one. million. times. hotter. was when she wrapped her right leg around my head and pulled me towards her, then taking my head in her hands she guided my absolutely hungry mouth to that cheating pussy, making me eat another man's cum out of her (as part of that mild humiliation I was talking about).

Let's face it, I wasn't a stranger to cuckold creampie eating/cleanup before this (because, again, porn), but I don't know what made this so sexy and hot and I could never put it in words to make it justice, but that whole experience made me feel like I was in heaven. Like I was actually tasting heaven. It doen't even come close to those fake-ass professional porn scenes that sometimes are quite the opposite of the feeling that it gave me (there are some decent amateur videos out there though). The scent of her cum-filled pussy, the taste of her and his juices, the mind-fuck that was part of all this, and even knowing that SHE desires to be filled with cum by this stranger, almost sent me over the edge.

Even the taboo factor involved was all building this hugely arousing and erotic scene. I could've cum gallons right then and there. The taste of intimacy -- it was perfection absolute. In that moment, I couldn't wish for something more than to clean every last drop of his hot cum swimming inside of her. And seeing her face and her positive reaction to it was like the icing on the cake (pun intended). Again, I'm certain I could never grow tired of this. It took the whole cuckolding experience to a whole new level, and I've never been happier. I wish this will be a part of pur dynamic for the rest of our days.

Then, it's worth mentioning that he came in her one more time after a while, but this time she didn't have to guide me there. I was a man on a mission. A hungry dog in heat. A dog that hungrily lapped and sucked at her magnificent, used and delicious pussy to get every single drop of his hot, sitkcy, thick cum out of her. Such an incredible experience!

I'm having a hard time explaining that moment, maybe because I was dealing with a completely overwhelming swirl of emotions, but it was hands down my favorite part. It's the ultimate loving gesture and the ultimate pussy worship, and I fuckin loved every second of it. I believe it's moments like these that makes this kind of relationship phenomenal. Once you've experienced it, it changes you and from that point on it's that pinnacle level of trust, love and connection of cuckolding relationships that you seek.

That's all, folks! Hope you've enjoyed it. I've never intended for this to get this long, but I got lost in those beautiful moments once again and words started to flow.

And, admittedly, I've also wrote this for my fiancée, so she at least gets a hint of what this experience meant for me. I FUCKIN' LOVE YOU so much, babe! You have no idea how much I love you! Thank you for being a part of my life and for embarking on this journey hand in hand with me. I'm sure this is just the beginning of something beautifully special.

Happy to answer any questions for those genuinely interested. I'll just ignore dickheads.

PS. We also do not have any media for "proof or it didn't happen". Yet I don't actually care if you believe it or not. It's my moment that I will forever cherish.