All Comments on 'Memoir of a Lady Pt. 07: Crisis & After'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 3 years ago

I loved all seven parts! I've read some of your other works and this one is by far my favorite.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Candy. I am delighted you like it so much xx

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Best yet

Your best chapter yet, Pixie, a first-rate mixture of history lesson and fiction. I smiled at some of your references ("When the electorate tell you to fuck off...") and Gladstone going into a massive sulk (made me think of Ted Heath, rumoured to still be sulking on his death bed). A galaxy of stars coming your way.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Great finale

I’ve really enjoyed this series and loved the historical events that have been woven into and between the wonderful liaisons that took place.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
Splendid finale to the series

I can't say it much better than Maonaigh did (I even agree about the phrase "when the electorate tell you to fuck off", which was hilarious). Kate and Frances were magnificent together. Thank you for writing this fascinating saga. :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Maonaigh, I am so glad you like it. I had great fun writing it xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Wiz. I tried to keep it accurate, as I hate historical fiction which takes too many liberties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I Wrote Over My Narrative. I hope Like my Notes Version

Dear Pixiehoff,

I messed up and wrote over my original narrative. I am trying to piece this write-up from my raw notes. After reading chapter one, I decided to analyze this story from three “Pixie” trademarks:

1. Sex via The Stories’ Time Period and the Sex Between the Story Characters

2. The Social Reasons for these Marriages

3. Cause of Death to the Husbands

I also had to take a break, after reading your last story which really hurt me. I had never read anything so terrible happen to wonderful human being. I am so envy of your courage for writing about your own personal life via your stories. I now know for certain, when I read a darker Pixie story, this is the real Pixiehoff, that I am reading about. One bright spot, you cured my obseveness.

1. Sex via The Stories’ Time Period and the Sex Between the Story Characters.

Sadden by no lesbian sex occurring with Queen Victoria. But a clear sign of “Pixie,” when the Countess submits to Kate on her wedding night of her fourth marriage, and when Lady Francis “tops from the bottom” over Lady Molly.

With this story series residing the 1820s – 1870s, during the reign King George III, King George IV, and King William, in the monarchy era, so no wild, fascinating, and passionate lesbian sex scenes with the Queen will occur in this story phase (sad ☹.) However, when Queen Victoria assumes the throne; there may be some royal, lesbian exploits, in the near future of this story (smile 😊.) But that does not stop the Countess from having lesbian sexual adventures with her maid, Fanny, as well as, Lady Kate Salisbury. But on the Countesses’ fourth wedding night, the Countess turns into a submissive that Kate sexually exploits to her full advantage when needed. But their mutual love and devotion to each other remained steadfast until the death of the Countess, now known as Lady Francis or plain Frances. When Lady Molly Hartington attempts to humiliate Lady Francis by making her watch Molly fuck her husband, Fortescue Smythe-Chichester MP. However, this humiliation tactic turns 180 degrees, (aka: topping from the bottom.) As Lady Francis’, husband departs, Lady Francis asks her maid, Sally, to escort, Lady Molly’s husband, Mr. Harrington, into the room. Lady Francis then orders the “younger” Maid Sally to fuck Molly’s husband. Lady Francis humiliation increases over Molly by emphasizing the word “younger” as Molly submissively watches Lady Francis control the sex between Sally and Molly’s husband. Sadly, the phrase “The only Constant in Life is Change” occurs in this story creates political unrest and social changes; especially, for Kate, as her appearance and health deteriorate. At the very least, Kate enjoys her time with Lady Francis; until, her dear, Francis sadly passes away.

2. The Social Reasons for these marriages.

Not a Pixie trademark to marry men for sex. However, the word or the character of “Pixie” never appears in this story. So, I assumed that lifted / waived the Lesbian only sex restriction from Lady Francis to pursue all forms of sex with her four husbands. However, in this story our, Lady Frances (Countess,) marries four times to men. During her marriages, the countess performs anal and oral sex with her first husband, John James (JJ) and gives the impression, that the countess engaged in full heterosexual sex, with her second husband, George Edward (GE,) but I am not sure if their sex only involved anal and oral pleasures. The Countess third husband George Vernon (GV) engaged in a least anal sex with the Countess. But it is the cock of the Countesses’ final husband, Fortescue Smythe-Chichester MP, that finds its way into Countesses’ pleasure chamber that sends her into orgasmic bills of the ancestry destinations of that cock. But after their marriage bliss, they both agree to search for other “cunts” to explore. The Countess, now Lady Francis, knows inherited wealth will not bring her power. But Lady Francis acquires power, via her political, fourth marriage, and the use of the Sapphic sisterhood to sexually influence the wives of the parliament member, and some Members of Parliament to obtain her goals.

3. Cause of Death to the Husbands.

I chose to explore this analysis based on Pixie’s track record with men. I appeared to be on the right track until I discovered, that Lady Francis did not kill off her fourth Husband, Fortescue Smythe-Chichester MP for any monetary or political gain. I know now that, I can delete this paragraph, but I was having fun exploring this analysis and performed a little research to perhaps engage a Private Detective to explore my analysis suspicions.

The death of the countess first husband, John James (JJ), occurs during sex with Countess, so I feel, it is safe to assume, JJ died happy and well satisfied. Unfortunately, JJ’s death does not provide the countess with an inheritance. The Countess knows that she cannot marry George Edward {GE) in England, so the Countess convinces GE to travel to Gretna Green, Scotland where the law will recognize her marriage to GE and allows Countess to officially become a “Countess.” The marriage also allows the Countess to inherit lands in Somerset, Hampshire and the Turnberry Pike estate on the Thames south of Richmond, when GE dies from sex, from either his sexual encounters with whores or from the Countess herself. The Countess’ third husband, George Vernon (GV,) died serving a “wench,” that allowed the Countess to inherit High Wick Court and the Midlands of England. Luckily, for the Countess, now Lady Francis’, sake that the death of her fourth husband, Fortescue Smythe-Chichester MP, did not rouse the “elementary” observations of a private detective residing at 221B Baker Street, in London, England. Perhaps later, Mr. Sherlock Holmes will say, “come along Dr. Watson, the Games a Cock but the Cunt is Devious.”

Please Stay Healthy, and Enjoy Your Life to the Fullest,

Jeff

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

I am glad you liked this one Jeff, it was, as you say, different, but seems to have gone down well. I am staying safe, hope you are xx

SlutbaneSlutbanealmost 3 years ago

Great stuff! Why wasn't Victorian history as well presented at my grammar school in the early 60s?!

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Giggles, well back then lesbians were written out of it - I am putting them back in, one story at a time xxx

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 3 years ago

Rather sad that this wonderful story has come to an end. But what's a girl to do? Rub her love nubbin, I guess ...

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Oh thank you Cindy. That’s a good idea. There is another story about the slightly earlier period underway now, “Flower of the Aquitaine” - you might like that if you have enjoyed this one. xxxx

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

Congratulations on a thoroughly enjoyable last chapter in a brilliantly beautifully written story. I was gasping at the marriage of your story with history (I can only imagine how much research was involved). In between gasps I was laughing in response to your humour. What fun! Thank you so much xxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I am so glad you enjoyed it my darling one xxxxx

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Its all about power and then there is no trust no truth no empathy no humanity in the end ..... If this story is close to some real happenings, then i feel sorry for Lady Kate, 20 years without your love without your soulmate this will hurt dramatically ...... As being a mid European my knowledge about the english politics and parties are very little or better zero, so this storie was definitely very interesting but very hard to follow ...... But your artistic pencil keeps me reading

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

thank you, Franziska, I hope you keep enjoying it xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES