Memoirs of a Boy in Monsterbrothel Ch. 05

Story Info
The former sex worker of Monstergirl Empire tells his first.
9.3k words
4.61
6.6k
15

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler had the time of his life. After the peace treaty between the Monstergirl Reik and Human Empire, he finally managed to reach the new capital city of the Human Empire of Lescatie, now loosely broken into a federation.

"Dear Gods..."

The 80-year old man looked barely past his mid 30's, due to decades of monstergirl essence coursing through his veins. Still, he wasn't ready for the splendor of the new Federation capital of Silberbonn.

"Holy...shit..." He gasped, his eyes widening as he saw the titanic construction jutting out of the blasted landscape. He had seen many debaucheries, served monstergirls as a sex toy all his life, but seeing the human capital was something of a mythical fantasy novel. After Maou had been permanently banished into the cosmos, his essence finally dislodged and disintegrated, the human and monster empires had signed a treaty called Ruby Pact, effectively outlawing monster wars and getting the pledge of permanent peace and end of slaving raids by dark elves, slow emancipation, and decentralization of force.

And now he saw a city built from scratch, dug into the very meteor where Maou had been eradicated from existence for good.

A massive crater, mercifully spared of cosmic fallout by spells far too arcane for humans to cast, had cooled the gigantic moon rock, summoned on top of the Black Legion led by Maou like crude artillery. The massive crater, the size of a small county, had been bristling with gems, crystals, and Lunarium, a rare moon metal. Yehudist human architects, monstergirl magic-engineers, and human builders had processed the entire crater full of riches into a circular city of mythological, titanic proportions.

The metropolis was surrounded by a giant, perfectly shaped circle wall, high enough to block the sun around itself, bristling with cannons, ballistae, and harpy aviaries where the messenger scouts, harpy girls, monster females of bird-like qualities were perched like eternal guardians, armed with claw-sensitive sniping arquebuses. Right in the center of the city, a tower, impossibly tall to exist by laws of physics, was like a diamond-encrusted pillar housing the endless bureaucrats and civil servants of a new governmental body that would encompass the continent.

The entrances were laid in perfect symmetry, main gates at every sixty degrees around the city, and smaller access points evenly distributed between them. Airships, heat-driven guardians floated with tethers, oversaw the entire city, manned by humans using magically enhanced lenses to see the invisible and the demon-corrupt. Every hour, thousands entered and exited the city on perfectly organized roads. Lifting his eyes to the skies, Tyler gasped again, seeing a massive pair of cables carrying vessels filled with passengers inside the city. He was glad he picked a side entrance: not many to jostle him here through this gate.

"Takes your breath away, doesn't it?"

"What?"

The female guard lifted her visor and removed her helmet, smiling. "Welcome to Silberbonn. I see you are astonished by the SkyTrain. Where are you from?"

She was a tomboyish-looking young woman in her mid 30's by appearance, with green eyes and hair cut short like a man. In perfect health, her features were of a strange beauty: cheekbones and jaw slightly masculine, and a body that filled her conservative suit of full plate armor nicely. She was armed with a rifling cannon adorned with a silver bayonet, no doubt to deter vampires and demons, her armor etched with her name engraved with a bright, simple script: Gisele Jensen. Tyler smiled politely and extended his travel papers from his pocket to the guardswoman.

"The Reik, officer. I am a retired...serf."

"Serf..." Gisele lifted her eyebrows, reading his papers. "You mean a Monstergirl Reik slave, were freed after the Ruby Pact? Don't worry, I have seen enough to keep an open mind. When were you...taken?"

Tyler exhaled, nodding. "Around..." Furrowing his brows, he looked down, calculating. "Two years before Theo led the Battle of Megiddo Hill." That made Jensen blink incredulously, her cute face twisting in surprise.

"That was nearly 70 years ago! How old are you?"

"I'm celebrating eighty-six this week."

The woman shook her head, exhaling. "Wow. You must have seen a lot. What did you do all that time? Labor? Or..."

Tyler smiled, nodding. "The thing that rings all types of alarms by your Inquisition, ma'am."

Gisele smiled, biting her lips. Better say it now not to look dishonest. She was pretty, Tyler noted, though not as feminine as succubi of the Reik.

"I was a sex worker, ma'am. My owner manumitted me around thirty years ago. Now I travel the world, seeing what I missed out."

Her eyes softened, a hand rising to touch his shoulder. "Dear God. You must have suffered terribly." Tyler almost chuckled, she was naive.

"Well...I wouldn't say suffer..." His rolling eyes made Jensen smirk and chuckle.

"Men..."

"If I had a coin every time some monstergirl said that back in the Reik..." Tyler laughed as she pressed a stamp on a page. "I was a peasant orphan at the frontier. A landlord had me nearly lynched and tossed me over the border to be killed by mamono, thinking I bedded his daughter." Seeing her blink, he corrected. "Monstergirls. He thought they'd kill me. Instead, I was taken by a brothel madam and raised to be a sex worker for monstergirls. It was...tolerable."

"I guess..." Jensen bit her lips, grinning inwardly. "Just stuck to one brothel and locked in to be used? Must be hard, even for men."

"Not at all. You see..." Tyler started explaining. "We were like a family. Slaves also travel and buy and sell, just like Ermorean Empire's old days, albeit with unrestricted access to our bodies. Besides, I had earned my freedom in 20 years, the rest I spent buying the freedom of my friends, and other prisoners of war. The slave-dealer dark elves were quite happily naming me "The Fool of Reikshold", taking my money anyway. Father's Day had a sale for male slaves."

That made Gisele's eyes soften. Her smirk turned to a soft smile, her hand reached to touch his when she handed him his passport back.

"Aw...You -are- the Fool of Reikshold?"

He raised his brows, surprised Lescatie citizens knew of the story. "Guilty as charged."

I read about you in the newspapers." Her face was one of care and genuine compassion, green eyes glowing with interest in his tales. "Some peasants even wanted you named a saint, seeing their daughters return safely." She giggled. "I wonder why not many male captives didn't return..."

"A lot of monstergirls married the free ones. They are not so feral and evil once you get to know them. They need only..."

"Ah yes..." She turned to open the door, pulling a silver lever. "I was schooled about "Mamono Relations" when I was sent to guard the embassy after the Ruby Pact. They need male seed, and human contact regularly or they weaken and get sick."

"Correct." Tyler smiled, thanking her politely. "I see them as tragic women, with their males gone, need to have intimacy. If you think of it as a human woman, they are doomed to be social, predatory even. A human woman has a very different intimacy need and can focus on her life and be herself."

Gisele was smiling at him quietly, her face with admiration and understanding now. "I didn't think of it that way."

"So what's your plan? You came all the way and earned an entry pass, surely you will stay in the city? Some of the apartments at the Outer Ringstrasse are quite affordable, and many Inns are around halfway capacity." She smiled brightly. "I have a cousin that owns a really cozy, multiracial inn named the Orphan's Penny. It was built when the city was just a pit of moon rock so the rates are affordable. No one dislodges a Jensen that easily from her home."

Tyler kept listening. He had a good idea of why she proposed staying there, and what she was planning. And of course, it came...

"I'm off duty in five minutes, I can take you there if you want." The female guard Jensen politely offered. Tyler knew the look: the one leg inward twist, the higher-pitched voice, the works. Even behind the not-so-sexy Lescatian plate armor (that could still stop a charging Ushi Oni), she was so obvious. So he thought for a second: not knowing where to stay, and with a full purse, he nodded.

The Human Empire wasn't too conservative about sexual relations between Human Empire citizens, Monstergirls, and Monstergirl Reik's human ex-slaves anymore.

The horrid losses in the Third Final Demon War and the Ruby Pact allowing free population exchanges had depleted the population so severely that Lescatie had to entice former human captives from monstergirl lands, especially female ones they were willing to part with and didn't want to stay in the monstergirl lands as laborers and house slaves. So same-sex relations were (barely) tolerated, as well as out-of-wedlock births and a windfall for orphanages and immigration laws from other continents. The Human Empire of Lescatie, once monoracial and notoriously white, and Ulmic speaking, now had to deal with five languages including elven(Dark Elf trade language of Quel'tassir was still blocked by the Senate since it had a literal currency measure called "R'kvin", short for "Reikssklavin", an 18-year-old human female slave laborer's floor price without clothes, 500 gold coins), and humans of every color could be seen trading and settling in its cities.

One thing for sure, liberty, be it sexual, racial, or civic, was contagious.

The Monstergirl Empress Agrat's vision for the world had come true: a world of liberty, iron justice, and safety, enforced at the point of a sword: Lescatie was still very harsh about its laws, and its police force was enhanced with magic and monstergirl agents operating with permits, even interrogating the dead when necessary. No liberty was safe without a powerful police force, with safeguards against corruption.

So Tyler let her take him wherever she wanted.

"Sure!"

"I have a nephew that is writing for the Silberposten, I'm sure she would be also delighted to hear your stories!"

Oh.

Maybe not so lucky. Not pushing his luck, Tyler declined about asking the age of the journalist intern nephew.

"As I would."

Alright. Maybe. Tyler didn't get much chance with tomboyish martial women from the Empire, so...

He waited until a similar guard, a young man with a similar silvery plate armor shook hands, punched cards, and changed posts with Jensen, who hung her helmet and led him into the streets.

*-*-*-*

Tyler was raised for sex. Dark Elves' slave training, Goblin girls' alchemical treatments for glands and hormones made him a perfect stud at this age. But Silberbonn managed to distract him from any sexual ideas. And that was a success in itself.

"Careful!" Gisele Jensen, the female guard that accompanied him laughed as he nearly tripped. "You have your eyes glued to the sky!"

"You tell me..." Tyler sighed, looking at the city. "It's impossible to dream of such a place, let alone build it for me. Did you say there is a whole district UNDER the city?"

Guard Jensen smiled, holding his hand to catch him. "Aren't there any ant girls in the Reik to build similar cities?" She was still clad in his armor without the helmet, guiding him through the streets.

"Not like this. Besides, they had fled from Maou's tyranny and kept to themselves. Ant girls are a bit different: they are like a beehive, and their Queen Mind often protected human slaves and captives from abuse, but also kept to herself to make more drone girls. It wasn't until Agrat pleaded for them to come back when Theo killed Maou for the first time. They just made one or two tunnels under the cities LONG after the cities were there. Sewers and a few unfortunate accidents, y'know, Ant Girls usually build their own hill-hives..."

"I guess." Jensen smiled, her eyes locked on Tyler. "Kind of hard to believe you are as old as my grand-grandfather. Your hair is still pure brown, and you don't look older than thirty, not a blemish!"

That made Tyler smile. "Oh, I am quite young where it counts. THE HEART, I MEAN." He corrected when Jensen frowned briefly.

"Right."

The streets were in perfect, almost sickening symmetry. The city sported skytrains and even subterranean trains driven by a bizarre mix of technology and magic. Every subrace of humans and conservatively dressed monster visitors bustled and buzzed across its endless avenues and streets, adding to the endless diversity of the new Human Federation all but in the name. The "Empire" had become a thing of the past, there were even limited local elections judging from posters and noticeboards, a new industrial revolution, and a wider federal decentralization.

And to Tyler's amazement, there was not an ounce of wood inside the construction. The entire city was built from silvery-grey lunar rock coated with a shiny cement mix and glass windows, hundreds of years past any "medieval" construction of the Reik, no matter how beautiful it could be.

"Carts without horses, surely these don't exist in the Reik?" Jensen nudged him when Tyler was looking like an idiot, watching a street cleaning train quickly burn trash and distill the ashes into bricks, a bearded, long-haired man with a strange, six-pointed star necklace, a big black hat and robes endlessly waved his hands, speaking in an eldritch language seated on top of it. His hands wove runes and geometrical patterns of magic, recycling everything the cart carried into harmless, clean materials.

"No horses in many Reik cities, ma'am." Tyler blinked.

"Call me Gisele. Or Jensen."

"Gisele." He smiled, recognizing the reason. He was still like a 30-year-old man with a perfect physique, and a face that was clean-shaven with a square jaw and soft, brown hair. And she was smiling at him. "No horses in Dark Elven cities, but others."

"Why?" Jensen's face was pretty, once Tyler had time to examine her features. He answered with hesitation.

"The Dark Elf cities didn't like horses relieving themselves in the streets...so they use..." He slowly added. "Slaves. Human women mostly, men were used for sex, women fed and trained for labor."

Ponygirls, as some Dark Elves would name them.

Jensen swallowed, and with a blush rising, blinked and shook her head. "I should have expected that answer." After an uneasy silent walk, she asked again. "They still do that, don't they? Publicly naked, working like beasts of burden and sexually open and wild?"

Looking at Jensen's conflicted face, Tyler nodded slowly. "Mostly phased out, but the Dark Elves didn't completely liberate everyone yet. Their maids and servants are still human, though paid nowadays, I heard. Yes, some cities still use throngs of human slave women in farms, some mines, textile work, and transportation."

Jensen looked down, still intrigued and shocked. "Oh my... Can you tell me after we sit down for a drink and dinner? I never thought..." Her brows furrowed. "I guess bureaucracy is slow."

Tyler shrugged with a knowing smile. "Some -are- voluntary. Escaped criminals from human lands and humans brought from far away islands and neutral kingdoms are well...content with their lot there. Unlike what you think, rape is forbidden: nudity is for saving costs and easing the prudish women over time. This makes it a paradise for women who are interested in other women."

Jensen nodded, sighing. "I pray you are right. They are decently treated, I hope."

They quietly turned a street and stood before a great building with many outdoor tables and several floors' construction of beds.

"Orphan's Penny." Jensen declared with a tired face. "Let's meet my cousin."

*-*-*-*

The establishment was a mixture of an Inn and Hotel. Tyler finally saw a place full of humans instead, passing by human patrons, decently dressed humans serving decently dressed humans with politeness.

That was something that surprised him.

Her cousin, Nicholas was an unremarkable, married man with balding hair, a frumpy wife, and many children working at the Orphan's Penny. Her cousin was a young woman with a serious face, a pointed jaw, a light brown complexion, and olive eyes with a tightly bound ponytail. She was every bit the young, ambitious woman trying her hand at a vocation born in the post-war society, writing feverishly on stacks of papers in the backroom where Tyler and Jensen sat down after a dinner of hearty human food: turtle soup, meatloaf with peas and potatoes, and wine. Medium-class, well-off peasant fare was quite filling for him.

Afterward, Tyler did what he best besides pleasing women carnally.

He talked people's ears off.

It all started as innocent questions about his past, when he was taken from the Human Empire, how long he lived, whom did he see and how many famous people he met throughout his life. Both women were eager listeners, and he told everything that made his otherwise unremarkable life, remarkable.

He gave every bit of information and cultural knowledge he knew about the Monstergirl cities and their culture, from the fiercely libertarian city-states ran by Danuki and Harpy girls, to slave-trading metropolises of Dark Elves where everything and everyone was for sale, from vegan, peace-loving, flower wearing Slimegirl and Dryad communes set in deep forest springs to lone Troll maidens sadly waiting for a husband to best them and marry them.

Many of the tales were lewd, some were funny. Some were outrageous, making Nichole write them down separately, especially the customs of dark elf cities. Tyler smiled to himself when he saw that, and Jensen, his escort and new acquaintance re-read them and ask about dark elves.

He knew that interest. He tried to keep the stories down so that one Gisele Jensen wouldn't try traveling there and end up a Reikssklavin and outlive her relatives from the monstergirl energy...IF she could return and not lose herself in debauched servitude to dark elves. Of course, if she was a bisexual, that would explain her interest in the stories.

And him, of course.

When Nichole left, excusing herself, he knew Gisele would ask for the spicier stories of his youth as they drank in the beer garden, away from the other customers leaving the backroom. And he obliged.

*-*-*-*

Ah, yes. You want to know more about the ways I entertained my clients.

The species I served were endless. My owner Zsa-Zsa even took me to forest reserves to seed beautiful Dryad women, lonely Troll maidens who wanted to be held by a man, and gentle Centaur maidens who wanted to be used by men but were too proud to admit.

I know you are laughing, Jensen... But the poor things are at the rock bottom of the social hierarchy for the monstergirls in many places. Their unique body type is...niche for some men, and they are too haughty and proud to serve other monstergirls to share husbands and are too kind to capture and enslave men. I'm glad the Human Empire took the centaur women as knights and turned a blind eye to their relations in the end.

Oh, did I service dark elves? Rarely, often for musical and dance performances. Many dark elves hunt for slaves and always own several female humans, and a few male slaves to satisfy them and grant children. Most of my clients were often bizarre monstergirls, lonely ones that had trouble adjusting to the society, and a few frustrated big ones, like centauride and the rare Dragon Lady that visited our establishment.

It wasn't just sex, sometimes they settled for a "boyfriend" experience.

*-*-*-*

The beer garden was starting to quiet down as the night settled in. Tyler and Gisele lounged in their chairs, the woman asking more and more questions about monster females.

"Centaurs must have it hard..." Gisele sighed, shaking her head.

"True. Conscience costs, Jensen." Tyler nursed his mug of wine, looking at the stars.