Memoirs of a Boy in Monsterbrothel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silberbonn was amazing. The street lights, operated with arcane gas, had cleared most of the pollution endemic in big human cities. Even skyscraping towers of commerce were like chandeliers, a testament to Humanity's creative wonders.

"I know. Gisele nodded, fiddling with her armor's nametag, "G.Jensen". You are the Fool of Reikshold, you must have known it firsthand. How much did you earn, how many did you buy out of slavery?" She refilled their wine.

"A lot, throughout the years. I was glad to do it. Let me tell you about..."

*-*-*-*

Martial monstergirls. Like you, some girls fit the word "tomboy" amongst monster societies too. Lizardgirls, Salamanders, and Wyverns consist of most.

Exactly! I gave massages as well. Monstergirls don't just need sex, they need human contact just as well, it also satisfies them. And I -did- work the massage sheds a lot at the start.

It is difficult to learn all about the sexual arts when you are young. And we did massage a lot of monstergirls, and, surprise, human slave women after hard work. Don't be puzzled! Reikssklavin, the female human slaves of monstergirl countries are well taken care of. Especially farm and mining slaves are stored securely at night but are often taken to relaxation spots for recuperation, a reward for good work, and essence skimming.

Essence skimming, you ask?

Basically, humans in close proximity of the monster females feed them with their breath, sweat, and souls merely by standing or lying next to them. Dark Elves surround themselves with human female slaves, other races join in and/or establish cuddling harems.

And I was dearly loved by weary human women, tired monster females back from work, and of course, scarred soldier mamono that wanted some physical therapy. I know, the Human Federation replacing the Empire started to allow massage therapy and turns a blind eye to sex work in it.

Monstergirls -do- take care of their own. But I stray from the point.

My first years as a barely 18-year-old boy was more of a maternal sheltering than sexual frenzy. When you are young, you are regularly given alchemical treatment for a large penis, lasting erection in post orgasms, and of course, stamina. My very first?

It's a bit embarrassing.

Do you really want to hear about it?

Sure.

*-*-*-*

Tyler drew a big puff from his pipe and started telling his story, Gisele's eyes wide open and ears focused.

*-*-*-*

Like all virile slave boys, the first few times were quite...hard. I was merely given medication to stay strong, and my owner, Zsa-Zsa, a Jabberwock, guided me gently to a small room. I was naked, leashed with a soft leather collar and chains. My eyes were blindfolded, and my hands were tied behind my back with soft, silk ribbons: not that I could run. She owned me just recently, trust had to be built up.

She maternally caressed my head and told me to wait with a gentle voice.

"It will be alright, sweet. Stand straight, and keep yourself erect. Your first time might be a bit frightening, so I will keep you blind for a while."

I nodded, swallowing hard.

"It will be alright...Ladies!"

I heard her clapping of hands, her shadowy wing tentacles holding my leash and shoulders with great care. I was shivering with excitement, and worry. What if my first buyer is dissatisfied? What if she is angry? What if she is a vampire? I had heard vampire girls love sex but also bite their mates for a bit of extra essence.

"Calm, Tyler. Your worries shine through your aura."

"S-sorry, mistress!" I shivered, and Zsa-Zsa laughed softly as soft footsteps filled the room.

"Calm, boy. I know what I am doing. I closed your eyes because you are a slave, and I'd prefer it if you don't influence the first-timers' decisions."

I nodded, swallowing. The room was full of breathing, shuffling sounds, and feminine voices.

"He's so cute!"

"Oh, my Goddess!"

"Adorable!"

"I would adopt him!"

Women around me squealed in various voices. Monster women, I knew these voices, just human enough with a sweet pitch and a slight resemblance to animal spirits they represent: hissy for Lamia, a low growl for a werewolf, and a high-pitched, sultry voice for Kitsune, much like a fox.

Their breathing close, I was frozen in place, hands touching my face. Zsa-Zsa spoke with a happy voice, rattling her pouch as she held me.

"Ladies! This is the new boy, Tyler, that will work under me. Per custom, I am selling the rights of first night with this genuine virgin slave boy! He isn't allowed to look on your faces, but feel free to look and bid!"

She clapped her hands.

"The first night is a premium package for two days, and vigor booster potions for the boy are on the house! Let's start the bid!"

I heard a voice to my left. It was rather... the voice of a middle-aged woman, and I could smell the scent of a fox on her, and swishing of tails.

"Verily, thou are most craven, Lady Zsa-Zsa. For this small morsel of manhood, as pretty and young as he is, I would be willing to separate from..."

"Oh do bid, Lady Shimatsu." Zsa-Zsa's voice was bored.

"Fifty gold for two nights."

A heard the sound of a raspberry blown. It came next to her, and below her voice.

"Cheapskate. Sixty-five I'll give for this human lad." The low-pitched voice came from a short, monstergirl, and a rather buff one. A dwarf woman maybe?"'tis just for two nights, but sixty won't cut it for this cutie."

I smelled a wet dog when another voice talked and growled like a wolf. "Eighty." Probably a werewolf woman.

"Eighty-ssssix!"

"You aren't even hiding your voice, aren't you..." Zsa-Zsa sighed. The voice came from a snake-like monster woman with many hissing voices around her head.

A medusa...My erection became throbbing at the possibility of being mated to such a monster, and that made the ladies giggle.

"She likes you already!"

Her voice was emotional.

"I..I am flattered...I'll raise it before someone says it. Ninety!"

"Hundred." The last voice came from a tiny woman, it seemed. "He can stretch me out with that cock of his."

My legs were spread, my erection and even my balls feeling the wind in my painfully exposed position.

The ladies bidding on me continuously argued, bickered, raised bids... I was like a sacrificial lamb, hungry, middle-aged monster ladies, old enough to be my mother, sized me up, and made bids on my first night.

"Hundred and twenty-five. I will sample this boy first."

The husky, Slavic voice boomed enough to make me startle. Soft, heavy paw steps were heard as other women sighed and shook their purses angrily, realizing other pleasures had to be found for today. One by one I heard monster ladies leaving the room until my blindfold was taken off.

Not even Zsa-Zsa made a clever comment.

"Thank you for your patronage." She quipped, taking the full purse tossed on her lap. The monster woman that tossed her the money was before me.

She was a Snow Jinko.

A nature monster, a tiger spirit from the north-east, she was twice my height, a Slavic were-snow leopard, a woman with the paws and furry body of the animal she represented. Her big, blue eyes bore in mine with her gaze alone, making me feel small. Her body looked quite strong, similar to a very buff human woman but with many characteristics of a snow leopard, complete with a swishing tail and silver fur spots around the end of her limbs and face, complete with strong canine teeth and big, fluffy leopard ears.

"I like him." She extended a paw to caress my head, nodding at Zsa-Zsa. "Two days I mate with him as I like, yes?" Her accent was from the Northeastern Rus plains, with rolling "R"s and a strange pronunciation of words.

"Yes, Miss...?" Zsa-Zsa weighed the purse and blinked, tilting her head.

"Sofiya." The Jinko purred like a content cat as she pulled me to her chest, caressing my hair and face. With a claw, my ribbons came off so I could hug her. Zsa-Zsa tucked the purse away, smiling at us.

"I think you'll enjoy each other. Potions are in the closet. Tyler, make her happy, and me proud."

She bowed at Sofiya, turned around, and left, closing the door.

My Mistress, the Jabberwocky Zsa-Zsa was smiling. She had recouped her costs almost on her first day with my virginity auction.

*-*-*-*

So my first buyer was a Jinko Snow Leopard from the Rus plains. She looked absolutely stunning, her abdomen rippling with muscles, her body built like a true warrior. Her clothing was bare, Jinko do not tolerate much heat. She was topless, great breasts defying gravity with erect, pink nipples, her body like an upright predator as she hugged me close.

"You are a very beautiful young man. Ty-ler, is it?"

"Yes, mistress."

I had to look up to see her face.

"I came to Reik to see my sisters, see how us..."Monsters" build civilization." She talked to me as she carried me to the bed, taking off her loincloth and baring her body with a single move. Her pussy was a bit furred on top, silvery tuft adorning her pink slit, set between her muscular thighs, her big, soft ass carrying her huge tail I could hug and sleep with.

She took me to her chest and lied down on the soft bed. Her face was lovely, heart-shaped with high check bones, pointy chin, dominant forehead, straight nose with flaring nostrils. She was lovely, her blue eyes with strange, cat-like pupils. Smiling, she looked into my eyes and ordered.

"Kiss me."

Heart thumping, I obliged.

Her smell was like that of a big cat mixed with a beautiful woman's. Her lips were soft, with a hint of fur above her upper lip, much like a tigress. and my kiss was amazing. She was not forceful, but firm. And she knew I was a young boy and barely a man, she had found her ideal prey for the night.

Sex with a Jinko? A tiger-monstergirl?

Well, it was awkward at first, but being a horny youth helps along the way. Imagine a big, strong woman who feels like a big cat when you close your eyes.

She paid great attention not to make me cum too early. Her hands (or paws, whichever you like to see them as) were gentle, strong, as she crawled on top of me, purring like a cat, her hands cupped my balls, gently squeezing them. It wasn't painful, nor was it too pleasurable.

Knowing I was a virgin but was trained to please as soon as I was old enough, she led me on, rubbing her body on mine. Her abdomen was so muscular you could grate cheese on them- hey, don't laugh! I could even feel her scar across her belly even when I closed my eyes.

She was like a cat that had her prey in her claws, namely, me. Purring like a tigress, she kept squeezing me like prey, her face rubbing against mine as we kissed: it was more animalistic than human when I remember it now.

When I opened my eyes, I found the she-leopard sitting on top of me on the bed. She was a strong woman with great stature, with paws instead of hands and just a bit more fur, adding to her human-like, yet alluring exotic beauty.

Smiling, she swung one leg over me, spreading her pussy lips and resting her other hand on my shoulder. Her paws were curled back, her face bearing a predatory grin. Her wild hair made her look even more like a beast.

"Let's see how much I'll enjoy this."

Then, without caring whether I was ready or not, she started lowering her hips, eyes fluttering when my erect cock started to slide inside her, pink pussy lips engulfing my shaft with a wet slurp.

After all, I was a sex slave rented for her fun; she didn't have to care whether I was ready or not, though she took care to kiss me, her paw rubbing my cheek with tender love.

Her pussy was soft, but with a thick tuft above which looked like a snow leopard's fur.

And that is how I had an endless sexual interest in monster girls with fur and feline characteristics.

Her pussy was the first one I ever felt, my mistress merely housed me and taught me how to have sex, and always kept me in a chastity belt, my poor manhood and balls snug in a steel cage until I was ready to work.

The Jinko slid down until her wet pussy's heat could be felt on my balls and pelvis, and started to bounce, using her hips to great effect.

She took me that night in many ways I couldn't even imagine in my youth.

My first time was on the bottom. She kept growling and bouncing on my cock, me pitifully squealing as her inner muscles milked my cock lodged inside her. Her paws on my chest, I whimpered every time she bounced, as if she was a feral cat with a human face. It was a hellish, painful feeling around the base of my penis, the feeling of wanting to cum, but being unable to do so.

And it was absolutely exciting back when I was young. Being taken and owned by a monster female who was old enough to be my mother, who paid the madame a few silver coins to enjoy me.

The jinko's paws on my shoulders, she lowered her head to kiss me. Her tongue felt rough, her teeth far too long and sharp. Gyrating her hips on me, she did her best to please me while she fucked me on top. I'd find out later that a Jinko's pussy was far tighter than that of a human woman, hips wider per their tiger spirit attributes. Her body was muscular yet soft, even her furless skin indistinguishable from a human woman's felt slightly furry.

The Jinko, the tiger woman only growled, her cunt swallowing my cock with every bounce, again and again. Her bulk was heavy, my pelvis ached. But it was amazing. I would learn that this position was named "cowgirl" for what reason I couldn't determine. Her tail brushed my

After several minutes of almost feral mating, I started to lose control. My prostate was on fire, my penis electrified, I tossed my head back and squealed, eyes closing.

The feeling of my first release into a monstergirl was now.

Being extra hard, and in control, it took several minutes. But eventually, the time came, the Jinko's breathing becoming more ragged and harder. With a growl and a purr, she bit my ear and her paws clawed my back, hard enough to hurt but not to scar when I finally screamed in pain and pleasure.

I came. I ejaculated. I let loose all that had built up in me for weeks, cumming harder than I had ever known with peasant girls in the hay.

The Jinko growled and stopped, clenching her pussy as if to milk myself dry, and milk she would. I came and came, I came until my balls felt small, I was aching hard, with my penis as sensitive as ever.

I heard a feline sigh, and when I opened my eyes, Sofiya's own were teary from joy. She collapsed on me, nibbling and licking my neck.

"Goddess, this was good. But I have you for the night, so..."

So?

I gulped.

"Why don't you take out one of these sweetmeats on the table? I brought them especially for you.

The "sweetmeat" she meant was the small cupcakes, and each was topped with a small, heart-shaped, glowing fruit. Aptly named was this curious treat as the "Prisoner Fruit".

It's a unique fruit grown in Reik orchards. Succubi cultivate them. Eat one and you are a stud for days. Eat one as a woman, you'll be infused with demon energy and lewd...Eat many as a woman in a single day... You start glowing and burning until it turns you into a succubus.

She swooped one and offered me, smiling gently, eyes full of joy.

When I bit down, the taste was amazing. I'd find out later that it tasted like lime-filled jelly with a hint of peach, biting it felt like the texture of a cold, ripe, hard watermelon, and it was juicier than anything one could imagine.

Mixed with the strawberry cupcake, it felt heavenly. Not just to my tongue...

My lower half would attest the same. My legs felt warm as blood started coursing faster than before, and suddenly, I was kissing Sofiya's lips, her laws massaging my pubis.

"My beautiful malchyk. Ready for a great many times of sex?" She purred with her strange accent and grammar. "Goddess willing, you give me many children too, yes?" Her teeth were like that of a tiger, eyes as well.

No one could say "no" to her face. No one could say that to a mix of a snow leopard and a monstergirl.

All I could say was "yes". I'm a sex worker, as much as I don't like the idea of my children growing not knowing who their father was, we were told to breed monstergirls. Our balls are weekly examined by our resident dark elf nurse Rat'che'th who treated us with many alchemical concoctions and cocktails (which I saw as of dubious medical help but...you are a slave, you don't get to say no unless it will kill you) to ensure virility *and* fertility for the sake of procreation.

And when I ate my cupcake... Suffice to say I wanted to thump my chest, roaring, and jumping, and to fuck any female I could get my hands on.

When I had finished the tiny cake, I sat up, seeing the sight that would turn a young boy into a beast.

Sofiya grinned, turning around and getting on all fours.

Before my eyes stood her bare bottom, still gleaming with her juices and traces of mine, raised and spread on all fours. She presented her rear to me like a tigress in heat.

"Well, boy? Get on."

I was so stupefied that I whooped like an owl, eyes in tunnel vision to mount the Jinko monstergirl. Even her tail felt heavenly as I parted it and got on my knees, lining my rejuvenated cock to slam inside her.

"DA!"

The snow-leopard mamono squealed when I thrust my hips until I felt my balls hit her pelvis.

"YES! Go on boy!" The Jinko mewled, screaming like a cat in heat, me pounding inside her as the bed creaked. From the corner of my eye I could see one of the human maids, women who just cleaned the building standing like a moron, eyes wide open, mouth half-open, watching my enchanted cock, now grown like that of a horse, slamming in and out of the monstergirl.

Her face was just like yours, Gisele.

We were far from finished, I'm telling you.

*-*-*-*

"I know, you wanted details." Tyler laughed.

Gisele's mouth was open for minutes. A small crowd of horny young men almost had made a wall of bodies, looking at Tyler as if he was a god, mouths open, not even aroused.

They were stupefied.

Tyler was surrounded by so many people that he felt in a human arena.

*-*-*-*

I was fucking my first monstergirl like a champ, the Snow Jinko Sofiya screaming so loud the building was silent. The maid was sweeping the floor for fur and dirt, she was frozen when she peeked inside, seeing me breed the massive monstergirl, on all fours like a tiger.

I even kissed Sofiya and bit her ear. The maid who watched us from the threshold made the sign of God and gulped, barely managing to leave the tray of wine and cheese Sofiya had ordered.

Meanwhile, my keeper for the night did not even stop fucking; Sofiya squealed with every thrust, mewling like a cat in heat; I could only thrust my hips and not have a heart attack from ejaculating inside

I thrust and thrust, the bed creaked and shook, Sofiya thrusting her own ass to meet my cock. After a while, even the drug couldn't stop my second, almost heart-stopping orgasm. Increasing my thrusts, I grit my teeth, my hand haphazardly trying to touch her pleasure buzzer I was trained to rub.

The Jinko's eyes were crossed; she screamed herself hoarse, shuddering, her eyes going white, and collapsed with her ass thrust up. All I had to was groan and kept pumping until my knees collapsed.

Sounds of sex and ejaculation had horrified the poor peasant woman who was a chaste labor slave.

"God in heaven..." The maid shook her head, lifted her skirt, and left, coughing nervously.

No doubt she was going to tell the maids gossiping in the kitchen. I didn't even notice her leave, almost lost in pumping my seed into the tiger woman's womb.

When she turned with a predatory growl, AGAIN, I realized this was going to be a long night.

*-*-*-*

At this rate, I merely concentrated on swallowing as many drugs as possible and not ejaculating until the Snow Leopard Jinko was satisfied.