Memoirs of a Boy in Monsterbrothel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And you can only feel it to believe it. After that, I always had a fascination with cats by the way.

No.

Stop laughing. I love cats. Not in that way... Except for the occasional Bastet from Kemet. Gods... They are feline instincts incarnate.

All I remembered from that moment on was I was on a warm bed, buried several inches deep. Sofiya was moving her hips in wild abandon, milking me to my every drop with the occasional feral growl interspersed with sexual moans.

I remember her riding my dick for an hour, her arms planted next to my hips as she jumped up and down on my erection. All I was feeling was a never-ending cycle of numbness around my pelvis, her climbing on me, and a wave of warm, painful squeezes inside her vagina. Then, for several minutes, it was a dreamlike scene of sex where her already feline features would appear magical, her moans melting into cat-like screeches as she slammed her round, big, spotted ass with her snowy-white leopard tail stretching with every orgasm building inside her.

Every time she would climax, her feline eyes locked on mine would flutter, making her furry thighs clamp so hard my groin would feel the painful squeeze of her vaginal walls *and* feel the scratching of the soft snow-leopard fur patches, the orgasm after the third copulation making me slightly nauseous. Her feline screams shook the windows, and paws scratched my chest.

I would protest: harming sex workers is a VERY big no-no, but the scratches were painfully pleasurable. She kept jumping on my cock, milking orgasm after orgasm, my balls emptying themselves into her fertile womb. Even her paw-like hands and claws gave endless pleasure, caressing my chest and kissing me with her beautiful mouth, just barely human, and feline enough to feel exotic.

That night, I would copulate a dozen times with a snow-leopard beast girl in heat milked my poor virgin cock to oblivion.

The only thing I woke up to was the warm, back-scratching feeling of a wet, scratchy, warm, and thick feeling of a blanket used as padding for mating with horny monstergirls. My mouth was dry. She was gone, a pile of gold coins lay on the bedside, and my body was a limp sack of flesh, my entire lower body smelling of some...sweet, almost animalistic pile of secretions. My lips hurt, but they also felt tingly from pleasure.

I. Was. So. Thirsty.

A pained throat left my lips, my eyes barely registering the older, disdainful look of a human face. One of the maids, a mother of two by what I barely registered, sighed and covered me up with a new sheet, putting a beaker of water next to me, muttering something unpleasant under her breath. Her graying hair, worn peasant dress, and white, heavy peasant wimple barely showed anything.

Before I blacked out again, I thought I heard "lucky". Then as memory would re-assemble, I would remember a few more flashbacks, her long, inquisitive stare at my manhood, "tsk"'ing and covering it... Before giving it a rough measure with her hand and looking around to check if she was seen, leaving the room with wide eyes.

Or maybe I imagined.

Drunk, high on Manticore venom and virility drugs, maybe I remember it wrong.

I'd never know.

*-*-*-*

When I stumbled after a long, long bath, I emerged nude, dry, my penis still raw. I was a slave, public nudity for slaves was normal. We worked and gardened on our off days wearing nothing, even the female slaves were often in the simplest clothes.

My city was hot.

And I felt liberated in my nudity. Tattooed as a slave, collared, I was property to please monstergirls, nothing else. So I felt the wind and stares on my skin, stumbling to Zsa-zsa's office with a fat purse of pure gold coins to deposit my earnings.

"The stud returns!" A young succubus accountant grinned, stacking coins on boxes when she saw me.

I didn't even knock.

Zsa-Zsa was counting the coins from the extensions and food orders. When I stumbled in like a zombie, she waved me over and gave me one big hug after pouring the purse in my arms to a scale...

To my shame, her laughing succubus accountant was clapping.

"We heard your work from three stories up! Well done!"

"Please..." I mumbled, face beet red.

"I'm not done!"

Bitch.

The succubus secretary signaled outside, and I heard a whistle and explosion. That cheeky demon slut had bought a giant firework of my first fuck.

I cringed as the firework exploded in the night sky, succubi and harpies laughing and clapping as they floated next to the office's windows.

Bitch.

"Well done boy! Sofiya left so happy she was practically skipping." Zsa-Zsa kissed my cheek, offering me a sip of her brandy. "You are one prime sex worker. And HOLY SHIT..." She gasped, the coins weighing were gold.

"You snagged yourself a real moneymaker boss." The succubus grinned.

I stood with my dick deflating in front of two cheeky office women as they poured my share into a lockbox and tossed me a few gold coins as allowance.

"Dude..." I sighed, watching the firework blasting into the shape of a giant penis in the night sky, window wide open with every winged mamono looking at me with my dick and a couple of coins in my hand.

"Dude?" Zsa-Zsa blinked.

"Nevermind, Madam. I...hope it was satisfactory."

The Jabberwocky grinned, her ephemeral wings sipping lemonade each, alien-like mouths grinning next to her shoulders as she wrote down my earnings.

"More than satisfactory. Go to bed, Tyler. I expect a lot more for the years to come."

It was going to be a wild life. A fertile life.

After that night, some of the maids would even sneak into my small room, that curious peasant woman from my first customer would be first. Human pussy was a change of pace for me.

Madam Zsa-Zsa eventually had the entire slave staff drink contraceptives, however, angrily taking it out of my earnings, because by the year's end, I had knocked up half of the maids as well. I can't remember how many children I fathered throughout my life.

*-*-*-*

When the listeners dispersed, the music had died down, Gisele quietly sipped her wine. When a group of monstergirl tourists entered, however, her face went pale. A gaggle of tourists entered the tavern, laughing and chatting. More like, the mature monster mother was the chatty one, dressed in expensive clothes as if she was back from a shopping trip.

The monster-woman was, against all odds, resembling a very certain tiger-kin monster Tyler had told her throughout the evening about.

"And that's how my dear kittens were born, dear!" A mature Jinko was laughing with an armful of shopping bags, pulling a young man next to her to sit down for a drink. Behind her followed three younger Jinko, monstergirls who rolled their eyes and sighed as their spoiled-looking mother was dragging a new boy toy after a flamboyant shopping trip, her hair, both cranial and bodily given long, lustrous treatment.

"MOM!" A feline voice squealed. "That's borderline rape, stop talking about that stud! We came to Humietown to visit, not get in trouble!"

"That...is...awkward..." Gisele mumbled, almost dropping her booze. "Or a miracle..."

And fate would have it, Tyler smiled, turned his face away from the Jinko clan, and stood up.

"Sometimes, it is best not to open old books." He politely pulled Gisele to talk elsewhere. "That life is over for me. It would be awkward."

"Not even a word to her?" Gisele was aghast. Tyler's sad smile and shaking head confused her.

When they left, Gisele's mind was full of emotions. Then she stopped, letting Tyler go to his room to sleep.

"Perhaps for you, Tyler."

"Excuse me?"

Gisele smiled, shook his hand, and turned away. "Perhaps, I too have a story. Tomorrow. I'll be here come noon."

Tyler shrugged, smiled, and having paid his tab, went to sleep.

*-*-*-*

It was a hard decision.

Gisele swallowed twice and had to calm down to keep the adrenaline from exploding her heart. Her stomach was in knots, and this was one of the first moments in her life where she felt truly afraid of uncertainty.

After not just hearing about the saucy tale of the former sex worker she met, but also the details about the Reik, she had decided to do the thing she always buried behind all her everyday worries and aims.

It was not about sex, though her path would often be intertwined with it.

"Here goes." She knocked on the door with a careful hand, looking inside through the window.

"Come in!" Chimed the monstergirl duo, one, a succubus, another, a dark elf who waved at her from the inside. Both wore stylish suits made of black silk, compliant with Lescatian code for decency, the succubus' golden blonde hair tied in a neat bun fastened with a dagger. Gisele could notice the succubus looked rather bored, but the dark elf had a gleam in her eye as she eyed the attractive, muscular woman up and down.

The small brick building was situated near one of the smaller docks, built away from any human churches. Inside was full of books, chairs, and every bureaucratic tool imaginable. Above the door was painted a cute, horned, nondescript female humanoid smiling and waving under a large sign. It read: "Reik Embassy".

Opening the door, Gisele entered into a warm, expansive hall with just...

...two monstergirls.

"Welcome to Reik Embassy, how can I help you?" The dark elf smiled and greeted her with a chipper voice. The succubus merely smiled and bowed where she sat, Gisele could notice she was writing on a large ledger. Gingerly approaching, she sat on a chair across their desk and stated her case flat.

"I would like to procure an entrance visa." Gisele smiled hesitantly; she never felt so vulnerable. She could have worn her full plate armor, dangle two Demon Energy-negating swords, and still would feel vulnerable. These weren't Demon Lady's soldiers. They were diplomats, in a sense.

Both mamono nodded each other before the dark elf took out a ledger and prepared to write down her information.

"Sure! We always welcome humans, especially pretty women like you!" The dark elf smiled politely, her purple, almond-shaped eyes gleaming with interest, her deft, slender hand holding a very expensive-looking, gilded pen.

"Though more men would be better." Mumbled the succubus, not even looking up, focused on writing.

The dark elf sighed, rolling her eyes. "Don't mind her. She needs her essence fix and got banned from Human taverns involving a donkey, a dwarf, and a beehive. Your reason to visit the Reik?"

Gisele swallowed, looking down. It was never easy to say. Her face full of shame, and hesitation was mistaken for submissiveness. So, the dark elf who was about to assure her that her request was not unique... She herself had pegged Gisele as a potential single woman in her mid-30's, not ideal, but still marketable slave material. The dark elf didn't even have to register her: her own carriage had soundproof storage with a padded cage and restraints. She only needed to take Gisele to the back for a strip search and gently secure her body in the cage, avoiding paying the slaver's guild share. Or her mother's plantations back in the Reik could use another farmhand, mill slave, and potential mother for more humans. It wasn't the first time the dark elf official girl kidnapped a horny boy or a poor peasant girl for a lewd, less inhibited life in the Reik in her luggage.

"It's alright if you can't pay in cash, you look comely and strong. We always get a lot of slaves this way due to libertine sexual righ-"

"I need to find my daughter I gave up for adoption. I want to travel from city to city to find her if necessary!"

*-*-*-*

If silence could be described as a sound, this was it. Even the succubus who was not interested in the conversation stopped writing, eyes turning to look at the human woman who just walked in and made a very specific visa request.

"And...when was that?" The Succubus raised her brows.

"Twenty years ago, I was young. Part of the military attache to the Reik when there was a Blight Demon incident. I..." She sighed. "I had a single night's dalliance. I calculated everything, even times of the month..." Her face looked sullen.

"Accidents happen." The succubus sighed. "My sympathies. Where and whom did you contact one of our orphanages?"

"Reikshold. I...left the military attache when the changes could no longer be hidden. Settled in a tavern, heard you could... Be accommodated in an Agrat Temple."

Both monstergirls looked at each other and sighed. A single, unattached, human woman must have had great troubles.

"Well, since you are a mother who gave up your child to live with us, I have to tell you for starters, she could be no longer human, such as a vampire or another monster species if she requested the Transformation Ritual. Or she could be living with a human family as a married wife or the servant of a monster family. Or even be a labor slave if she wasn't adopted until the age of eighteen though it is rare, we have enough labor force in many cities. Will you respect our laws in your quest to find and reconnect with her? I can guarantee her possible owner will allow contact of course let you but you may have to pay a price to get her out. Or she may simply not have to do anything with you, even completely free and out of the Reik if she bought her freedom and decided to emigrate elsewhere, she could even be here in human lands. Our records are hazy due to damages suffered by the Archival Palace in the last war."

Gisele nodded quietly.

Both monstergirls looked at each other, shrugged, and the dark elf started scribbling.

"I'll give you a good Platinum visa rate and well, good luck finding your daughter... We have a cruise steamer departing tomorrow. No restrictions on anything, so be prepared for sights like public nudity, public sex, indentured servants transported under chains, and bondage. Good luck resisting the culture shock."

Gisele needed that.

The dark elf smiled sweetly, slamming the stamp on the paper.

"And whatever your fate will be there..."

"...Have fun!"