All Comments on 'Memoirs of a Boy in Monsterbrothel'

by EstebanMamono

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Weeaboo?

Writing got so much better than previous submissions, but it's cringe-inducing reading what seems to be hentai in type (onee chan big sister!). Anyway, 4 stars because of vast improvement in writing. Kudos.

EstebanMamonoEstebanMamonoover 7 years agoAuthor
Weeaboo!!!

Thanks. The first three are my oldest writings. I have over 500+ pages of mamono stuff but I need to rewrite and clean them all. Expect TONS of stories soon.

guaranicguaranicover 7 years ago
Enjoyed!

Charming story. As always, I wish it were longer and had other characters involved, especially the Jabberwock. Looking forward to all the others to come!

EstebanMamonoEstebanMamonoover 7 years agoAuthor
thanks

I'm busy with work nowadays. I can send unedited un-rewritten WHOLE archive if you like, mail me at theblasphemy@gmail.com

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

Really do think this to be more in the line of female fun. Definitely could be a viable option. Yep.

Thanks for stories!

Yep. Hhhhhhmmmmmm...

fanficwriter1fanficwriter1over 7 years ago
interesting

Sexy and humorous at times- I want to see more!

MehntalityMehntalityover 1 year ago

Just stumbled across this story and I think it has an interesting concept. I enjoyed the read, but it left me wondering if maybe English isn't the first language of the author? The disjointed grammar in places caused me to pause in my reading to determine what exactly the author was trying to say. But overall I liked what I saw.

I'm going to continue with the series and am interested to see how the author improves and develops this world he has created.

katzkinkatzkinover 1 year ago

Pleasantly surprised by the story concept and have enjoyed the read so far. Please continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEstebanMamono@EstebanMamono
Your average neighborhood pervert who writes monstergirls, bondage and some romance attempts with elements of high(?) fantasy. I could really use a ko-fi but I'm tech retarded. Can anyone talk to me how to do this? theblasphemy@gmail.com @Mamonomore#9170 in discord fuckers....