Memoirs of a Cumdump

Story Info
The job of a Cumpdump is hard, but someone’s gotta do it.
1.6k words
4.34
31.1k
42

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for clicking on my story. I'm trying something new this time. This one is going to be in the first-person. I hope you enjoy it.

****************

I've been working at this place for a year now. Actually tomorrow is the anniversary. It's tough work and long hours with little time off or breaks. But for whatever reason, I really enjoy it here. I work at a very popular gym in a small city called Futradon. If you were to look at me, you would expect me to be in the gym 24/7. I'm short, I barely have any muscles, and I look very feminine. I unfortunately inherited my looks from my mother. Most people on the street think I'm a woman and guys are constantly getting mad at me. They'll hit on me, but when I tell them I'm a man, they get mad at me like it's my fault. I have big doe-like eyes with thick lashes. My lips are juicy and naturally wet. The main reason people mistake me for a woman is my thick thighs and plump ass. I have the ass of a professional social media model. It's always jiggling when I walk and claps whenever I pick up the pace.

My position at this job isn't a personal trainer or anything physical. Well, it is physical, but not in the same way. I'm a professional cumdump. I have a little area next to the showers where I'm set up. I lay on a bench and a wall separates my bottom half from my top. Both ends are usually being used simultaneously. The bench I'm working on can be adjusted up or down depending on the height of the users.

The gym I work at is solely for futanari. And whenever they work out they tend to get very pent up. That's where I come in. They use me as a cumdump instead of painting the gym white. The gym opens at 6:00 am and I usually get my first customer as soon as the doors open. I've become a bit of a local celebrity. Most women know me and tend to bring me tips and gifts for all my work. Once the gym closes, I get to clean up all the mess in my station. This process usually lasts a few hours. My boss said that I'm not allowed to leave until my workplace is spotless. Good thing I get get enough futa-cum. I love it here now. Although that wasn't always the case. When I first started the hours were too much for me and the work load was too much to handle.

A year ago I was still in college and working as a cashier at a small department store. I wasn't dating anyone and kind of gave up on the possibility. Every woman I had ever been with was always disappointed. I had a very small penis and left a lot to be desired. One girl saw it and called it a "clitty" and laughed. I had always sort of wished I was gay or at least bisexual. Maybe then I could find someone that would want to be with me. It wasn't that I didn't like cocks. I just don't find the male figure attractive. I am enamored by trans women and futanari. Unfortunately, I've never seen one. My college years were rough and depressing.

One day after my classes, I went to a small bar for a drink. There were a few other people in the bar, but everyone was minding to themselves. After I had finished a good amount of drinks, a new women walked in. She was in her early forties and freakishly tall. She was absolutely shedded and incredibly beautiful. She walked straight up to me and put her arm around me. She started flirting with me, but I was trying to shut it down. I had been humiliated and disappointed too many times. And a woman like her was way out of my league and would never fathom my tiny penis entering her. However, she kept coming on to me and started caressing my backside. Her mouth got really close to my ear and whispered how she was going to treat me quietly, so no one else could hear.

Then I realized, she was a futanari. I had heard stories how they were giant women with an insatiable desire for dominance. Once I realized what opportunity had just walked up to me, then I did as she said. I closed my tab and she took my hand and lead me to a dark alley. It was a bit scary, but with a few drinks in me, I didn't really contest the situation. She pushed me to my knees and pulled out her massive cock. I happily started to suck on it. I slurped up her salty pre-cum.

As I was enjoying her veiny futa-cock, she was explaining what she was doing in the city. She was opening a new gym in her town. She was looking for someone who could fill the new position. Her gym was going to be solely for futanari. And she was looking for someone who could become her gym's personal cumdump. She said she saw me sitting in the bar from the outside window. Once she saw my fat ass on the barstool, she knew that I would be perfect for the job. And she said that my beautiful facial features were just a bonus. She didn't say anything else before I agreed to take the job. I nodded and moaned without taking her cock out of my mouth. She patted my head like a good dog.

I continued to suck her fast and hard. The feeling of her grown and hardening in my mouth was electric. But, before she could cum in my mouth she told me to get up. I obeyed her orders and got to my feet. She told me to strip and I proceeded to do as I was told. When she saw how small my dick was she put in the palm of her hand. She said that she had the perfect thing for it. After reaching inside her purse, she pulled out the smaller chastity cage I've ever seen. She put it on me and threw the key in the nearby gutter. (I'm still wearing this same cage to this day.) If I was sober I would've been outraged, but I kind of like the feeling. Then I was bent over the dumpster and she spanked my ass with her meaty cock. She proceeded to fuck me for at least on hour. It was the most exhilarating experience in my life. I was moaning the whole time and screaming her name. Before she climaxed, she pulled her cock out and turned me around. I got back down to my knees and waited with my mouth open and hands cupped under my chin. She exploded all over my face and I gobbled it all up like a hungry slut.

After I had swallowed every bit of her juices, she picked up my clothes and threw them away. I was hoisted over her shoulder and carried to her car. Once in her car she handed my a bag of clothes. She explained that it was my uniform and I could never take it off. It was a tiny, pink tank top with the words "CUMPDUMP" on the front. And the back was "STAFF". To go with it was a pink, frilly skirt. I did as I was told and put in my new uniform. As I did, she bit her lower lip and looked at me hungrily.

She pulled my head to her crotch and made my give her some road head. I spent the whole trip with my face in her lap. After awhile, she put the car in park and started to face fuck me with her hips. She quickly unloaded down my throat. She got out of the car and I followed. I saw the gym that she had mentioned and realized that this was just the beginning. We walked in and she lead me to my workplace. After explaining what I must do and how I have to clean up my area before I could leave, she said the doors were almost opening. With butterflies fluttering around in my stomach, I laid down on the bench.

It only took maybe two minutes before I had my first customer. The woman saw my ass and got very excited. She gave me a powerful spank that made me yelp. After pounding me for about a minute, another woman walked in and went over to my face. She thanked me for what I was doing and stuck her dick in my mouth. This was the process for the rest of the day. Just a revolving door of cocks in my holes. After the gym had closed, my boss came up to me and told my to start cleaning. I was so sore and could barely move. It took my almost two hours to clean the whole room with my tongue. By the time I was done, I was so tired I collapsed.

My boss was the one who woke me the next day. She said we we were about to open and I had to get back to my workplace. Before she opened the doors however, she ran back over to me and said that there was a line of futanari wanting me. I felt flattered and I began to blush.

This has been my life for the last year and I wouldn't want to change it even a little bit. I'm the famous Futradon cumdump, and I love it.

**************

Thanks for reading this far, I truly appreciate it. This was just a short story I wrote just to kill some time. Please leave me some feedback and questions or comments. Again, thank you so much.