All Comments on 'Memoirs of a Hotwife Ch. 01'

by hotwifeindian28

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Dont continue its bad enough!!!

Only pathetic crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A bit difficult to read, but nothing disastrous. Perhaps English is not you're first language? Overall I found it quite enjoyable. And believable - been there, done that!

Ignore the first commentator as they provide no constructive criticism whatsoever. I look forward to Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Trash.

No constructive criticism needed. Trash is trash. 1*

loericsloericsover 6 years ago
Awesome

Love the story. I like well written and imaginative stories. Your first story is far better than my first submission.

I was puzzled by the low ratings until I realized most readers on Literotica prefer virgins. The idea of a sexually active woman is something that has gotten me into trouble.

Please, please keep up the good work.

I noticed a few errors, probably typos that would have been caught by spell check. Also a few missing words that might get caught by Grammarly (free web service).

Despite those miscues the overall writing was excellent. Thanks. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Introductory Chapter!

This was a well-written, exciting story about a young Catholic girl´s sexual awakening. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed it and we look forward to additional chapters. It was especially exciting for my wife because she was raised as a conservative Good Catholic Girl in Argentina. As a teenager, she struggled with her sexuality because of the church´s strict teachings.

However, once in a while when visiting her aunt and uncle, she was able to sneak a peek at them having sex. Just like in your story, it was tremendously erotic for her and somehow permanently burned into her brain what sexual passion was like. When she graduated from high school and moved away to attend university, she did what many Good Catholic Girls do; she became a slut and slept with plenty of guys.

We met as a one night stand, started dating, and fell in love. Because her dad had cheated on her mom, my girlfriend insisted that I be faithful to her. She was wonderful in bed, so, I was happy to accommodate her.

Nevertheless, partially out of rebellion to the church, she continued to sleep with other guys. Because she would come home from a date very sexed up, her infidelity improved our sex life and I grew to love sloppy seconds.

Twenty five years ago we were married, which made her a hotwife. She has slept with numerous men over the years and she has never returned to the church.

Keep writing. This story could evolve into many chapters!

luvanukiluvanukiover 6 years ago
Two Minds

Great story. Autobiographical I hope. And more to come.

Ignore the A-non-e-mouse commentators. They don't have the nouse to even create a false profile.

You may have been born in India, but I doubt you were schooled there. Why?

The use of the word ASS for posterior. Ass is an American usage. The former British Empire spelling is ARSE, where an ass is a 4 legged beast of burden.

So much for the no bestiality rule on this site.

Possibly you are a male, some expressions are more masculine than I would expect of a woman writer.

Helpful to proof read too.

Still a good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another one...

For the garbage pile; next...

luvanukiluvanukiover 6 years ago
A-non-e-mouse

Hi mate,

You are probably the same phantom keyboard warrior who lambasts me repeatedly.

In my last story I took your criticism to heart. You broke it. sob!

So I shot the wife, buried the kids, burned my house down and killed myself yesterday.

Is there anything more I can do to make myself a writer worthy of your great introspection and literary wisdom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Exceptional

Living it with you you have a great talent....don't let the idiots try and take away from you natural talent.....waiting for more!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GOOD START

dont you worry about the criticisms just keep writing, the start is good and am sure the rest of the episodes are going to be better -- girl to slut is a fantastic journey if you are really one. i almost wrote to you on your contact but refrained. let me read a few more episodes then maybe......

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
waiting for chapter 2

Great story. Whether autobiography or otherwise. Let us have it off your chest!!

InnateecstacyInnateecstacyover 5 years ago
It's really good

Being an Indian, I understand it can sometimes become challenging to write in English as it's not our first language. But you have done an amazing job. Ignore the haters, keep writing and give it your best. I liked the story except for the 'being attracted to the dad' part, but we all have our fantasies so I don't judge.

I'm looking forward to more chapters, hope you update soon. Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Go on...

Why have you stopped ? The first part is building up so well and it would be great to hear of your sexual journey so far. Also your biography is very exciting... esp the contrast between the two worlds you live it

Would love to hear more ...and being an Indian guy who lives approx the same life.... let's see how many parallels are there !

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Another

Another true story, over before it even starts. Don't you worry about the mean old people laughing at you. You are a fine comedy writer, and that is the truth.

Starlight13Starlight13over 3 years ago
At last

Thank you. A proper story of sexual awakening of a "real" sounding person. Look forward to further instalments!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous