Memoirs of a Hotwife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited at the bus stop and let a few less crowded buses pass. Then when I saw a crowded bus approaching I jumped up on it. The space was clogged with human heads. Sweaty and stinky, the bus was a hot tin box. I wriggled my way to the rear end of the bus, where it was mostly men. Old, sweaty, men, most of whom were either going to work. I stood, my right hand raised, holding the handle bar, waiting, waiting...

Soon enough I felt a little touch on my ass. A hand brushed against my ass cheek. I held my breath. This is what I waiting for. To act on my voyeuristic fantasy. I wanted to know what it is to tease and to feel how it is to be teased and fondled by a complete stranger. I didn't move, I didn't react. I stayed firm as if nothing happened.

A couple of seconds later, I felt the same hand caress the curve of my ass gently. My heart beats became erratic. Then he squeezed my ass. I did nothing. I did not turn around or show any hint of emotion. Emboldened by my silence, he now began squeezing my ass roughly. He cupped my ass cheek and began mauling it over my skirt, right in front of everyone. The act although subtle was so perverse that I found myself getting turned on. I was standing in a bus, crowded, in broad daylight, while a stranger feels me up and practically grabbing my ass. I shattered the prim and proper image of myself in my own eyes. I was becoming what Riya had said the other day. A dirty slut.

Soon enough, as I had predicted, the guy pulled himself closer to me, his body practically touching my back, and that's when I felt the intensity of how far I had gone. I felt a hard something poking at my ass. That was the first time I was touching a cock. A hardon through his pants. For some reason, the thought of a cock touching my body, as his hands lewdly held my hips, got me moist. Suddenly, I felt a waft of hot breath on the nape of my neck. I felt his fragrance. It wasn't pungent and fortunately wasn't sweat drenched. It was a mixture of cologne and wild berry. Perhaps from his deo and his chewing gum. I felt his lips brushing my nape of neck as he held my hips closer to his body. I froze.

He held my hips and slowly began rubbing his crotch against my ass. I felt the unmistakable hardness of his cock. I tightened my grip on the handle bar. I then felt his hands hold the two mounds of my ass and began squeezing them, and then he pulled them away from each other, separating them. I felt a a weird sensation when he did that. A little sigh escaped my lips. It felt nice and it sure stoked my fire for lust. He kept doing it. Squeezing, pulling my ass cheeks, until my pussy was on fire. Then he inserted both his thumb into my asscrack. I gasped. Of course, he could not push his fingers into my asshole, but he sure did push the line of my thongs into my asshole.I was conflicted with emotions. I knew i was playing with fire. I knew I had to turn away and get off the bus but I wanted to stay.

I bit my lips. I looked down and I realized my nipples were erect. Without bra, they showed prominently against my sheer t-shirt. Suddenly, a hand, hairy and strong, shot from under my hands and it went straight to my breasts. He was shameless in getting what he wanted and he knew I was shameless too. He skillfully kneaded and squeezed my boobs while tweaking and gently pinching my nipples, all the while grinding on my ass. In no time I could feel my pussy juices leaking.and then I did the unthinkable.

I moved my hips and met his subtle thrusts. He froze for a moment, thinking perhaps, if my movement was because of me coming to my senses and if his pleasure ride has drawn to an end. I swayed my hips again, this time, more evocatively. Then I arched my back and began to slowly grind him, touching his crotch one instant and quickly withdrawing it, then brushing past the crotch again and quickly leaving it. This dispersed whatever doubt the man had about me or my intentions. Holding strongly on the railing, and not changing my posture I continued gyrating my ass on the man's crotch, each minute making the act look and feel more obscene. Soon, I found the rhythm and the pace and i was enjoying it. Not just the perverse lustful dance but the fact that I was getting wet. If the man was horny, I was on the brink of lifting my skirt and asking him to take me then and there. I had to exercise mental control to remain civilized.

He got excited and began squeezing my boobs and found rhythm in my gyrating. As we grinded his crotch lodged perfectly in between my ass cheeks. I felt his swelling and throbbing manhood from under his jeans and I knew he could sense the softness of my pussy. Then we began to what can be termed as a dry hump, standing on the bus, without drawing much attention from other passengers. Without exchanging a glance or even a word, we continued to grind each other. Our sex organs meeting and thrusting, albeit under the veil of fabric.

I felt the sensitiveness of my pussy increase exponentially as his crotch pressed against my thongs, rubbing my pussy in the process. It was soppy wet and i knew I would cum any moment. I feared my orgasm would burst my undercover. Already I was sweating like a pig. Sweat beads trickling all over my body, sliding down my spine. My heart raced. And my pussy, oh my sweet pussy, was slippery wet, throbbing for a fat cock to violate it, juice oozing out of it. It desperately wanted to be fucked. I wanted to be fucked. I increased my pace, biting my lower lips. I heard a grunt from the man as he squeezed my boobs a bit too hard, pinching my nipples. He body froze as he thrust his crotch into my ass rather too forcefully. He came.

I heard a soft 'oh...oh...ohhh' from his mouth. I continued to grind him, slower now. I felt his grip on my mauled boob loosen and his breathing became more relaxed as his cum poured out from his balls. His hands was still on my body, exploring my curves with more passion and less urgency. I wanted to continue grinding him, so that I could orgasm but that would be pushing the line a bit too far. My orgasm, unlike his, would be cathartic and that was something I couldn't afford now. The bus stopped. Quickly, without even thinking, I eased myself from his grasp and headed out. I did not know what stop it was; I did not care. I dared not look behind and I continued walking even after I was several meters away from the moving bus. I kept walking and walking as a smile spread my face.

My face blushed with pride and happiness, satisfied that I made a man cum, a stranger, no less. I thought of Riya's face when I told her the story and a cheeky grin spread my lips. I was happy with myself. I did not just showed the courage to grind a man in a moving bus and make him cum but I also became what I thought I could never be. A complete and a shameless bad girl.

To be continued.

12