Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Pippa goes for a ride.
3.9k words
4.5
17.6k
30

Part 3 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers

I cannot accurately describe the level of nervous excitement that filled my being on that cold dark afternoon.

Bag of nerves does not do it justice, but at the same time I could feel the wet spot on my knickers, my honeypot.... slick with anticipation.....

We hadn't been driving long, harry was telling me some humorous story from his army days. It was quite funny and I broke into giggles which did actually make me feel better.

The journey to our home would take about 20 minutes. Earlier I had sent john a text saying.

(All going to plan. Be back later. Love you xxx)

John acknowledged this with a big heart emoji and the text.

(I love you. Your in control xxx)

Your in control.....

Words I remembered from that first time with neil. Those words served me well with him, but this was different.

Would I be in control?

A little voice at the back of my mind asked the question.

'Do you want to be in control?'

Deep down I already knew the answer to that. In the company of this dominant man, I'd gone running back to my submissive self.....

Which fitted me like a well worn slipper or a warm blanket that gave comfort.

Meanwhile, as this inner turmoil raged on, old harry was trying very hard to get me to 'go for a ride'.

After the second attempt I gave in and agreed. This surprised and pleased him in equal quantity.

I knew of course what harry had in mind when he said 'go for a ride', but I intended to act naïve......play the part of shy innocent pippa.

Harry continued chatting for a while, then as he drove further out into the countryside away from my home, he quietened down. He seemed to know where he was heading.

I couldn't tell where we were, one lonely lane gave way to another, we turned left then right, right again. This way and that.

Eventually we turned into a very narrow bumpy road that was almost a dirt track. This track led to an open flat area bordering a hedge lined field.

Harry turned the van carefully around so the headlights illuminated the track we'd just come down.....it looked so isolated......so lonely.....then the headlights went out plunging us into darkness.

That feeling of foolishness suddenly reared up again, what was I doing? Middle of nowhere, with a guy I hardly knew....

All of a sudden I felt very vulnerable.

Looking across at harry I could just see his hulking outline in the gloom. Then movement.....and dim light lit the cabin.

He'd put the courtesy light on.

Still leaning forward and turning to face me, harrys eyes found mine.

His thin smile did nothing to defuse that penetrating look.

"Well.....here we are"

His voice was quiet and steady, confident.

Although very nervous inside, I tried to put on my naïve front, teasing him a little.

"What are we doing here?.....I thought we were going for a ride round?"

I was being coy but it backfired as harry got straight to the point.

Slowly shaking his head he spoke quietly but firmly.

"Don't mess with me pip.....you know what I want.....you know why we're here"

My heart beat like crazy....mouth dry....I swallowed. He could see I was losing my composure.

Harrys smile had gone, the determined stare remained.

He continued.

"You want it too.....I know....oh you shy quiet ones....."

He gave out a little mocking laugh.

"....your the best.... still waters and all that.....but I know what you want....I can see it in your eyes.....I've noticed you staring at me when you think I'm not looking...."

As I listened I was caught in that penetrating gaze, couldn't look away.

"....So....there it is.....you know what I want....and I know what you want....I can start this van up and take you back home to your husband.....or.....you can get in the back....which is it?"

There followed a brief silence where I was genuinely in two minds. The man was arrogant, so sure of himself. Part of me just wanted to prove to him that he could get it wrong.

The other part......well.....my damp knickers were evidence of that other part.

I studied him for a second longer, then my eyes narrowed, a little ghost of a grin formed on my face....as I began to unfasten my seat belt, get out the seat and move into the back of harry's van.

My mind was made up, this was it.

What happened next happened fast. Just as I got in the kitchen area of the camper, harry was quickly up out his seat and in the back too, straight at me.

He pushed me forcibly against a cupboard, his weight pressing me back against it, grasped my head in both hands and kissed me hard, passionately.

I was overwhelmed. It was so passionate, I kissed back equally hard, breath coming quickly through my nose, I moaned softly at the intense excitement burning within me.

Harrys tongue thrust its way into my mouth, I moaned again through our writhing tongues.

I could feel a growing bulge in harrys jeans, pressing into my belly.

He broke off our kiss and quickly began undressing me. What happened next would have been comical if not for the intense lust coursing through us both.

Although the camper was big, so is harry and with both of us in the small kitchen area.....it was a squeeze.

Harry kept banging into things and cursed a couple of times, in his eagerness to get me unwrapped.

That day I had opted for a skirt with no tights underneath, I knew we would probably be doing it in his van so this would make things easier for both of us.

But on top I had on a big coat, cardigan, blouse and finally bra, it was january! The bra was plain and white just like my knickers.

After removing my coat, harry struggled with the buttons of the cardigan, looking ever more impatient and eager. All this was happening very quickly and I only had time to watch him in glorious anticipation.

Upon getting my cardy off he paused for a second staring at all the buttons on my blouse.

Then proceeded to just rip my blouse open, tearing most of the buttons off, they made little tinkling noises as they hit various articles in the kitchen.

I honestly wasn't really aware of what he'd done, the damage I mean, it was all in the heat of the moment.

He did later apologize and buy me a new one.

Harry quickly had my tits out the bra, his big hands fondling, groping......oh god.....I love my boobs touched and played with.

I have very sensitive nipples.

"Fuck me pip.....you got nice tits."

Harry blurted out, before sticking his face greedily into my breasts, gorging himself like he was going to actually eat them.

He was sucking so hard, it was close to being painful, but not quite.....

Letting out a loud moan as he slipped a hand up my skirt, fingers probing, sliding easily past my knickers gusset....

"Aahh.....oh god.....aahh"

The words slipped out at the oh so delicious sensation of harry's middle finger plunging straight up inside me.

He did it so fast and hard that if I wasn't already soaked down there, it would have hurt.

Here I was, pressed up against a cupboard having my tits greedily sucked while being finger fucked....hard.

A second later 2 fingers were in me......oh god it was so rough.......harry so aggressive...... but I loved it.....and quickly realised.... I was going to come.

My fanny had been aching for this all day.....it wasn't going to take much.

Opening my legs wider and beginning to push my hips forward, allowing him better access.

A wet squelching noise comes from down below while harrys fingers piston in and out of me ever faster.

I'm going fast......almost there....the sound of my own desperate moans drowning out the squelching.....

But then....

Harry withdraws his fingers, pulling himself away quickly..... everything stops in an instant.

I'm so far gone that, suddenly unsupported I almost fall forward into him.

Breathless and confused.... stumbling.....I'm left.....outraged.

That is the word I would use.

He's standing there watching me closely, with a smirk forming.

He's done it on purpose to get exactly this response....I can only imagine the look on my face....a mix of anger and confusion

It's on the tip of my tongue to spit out the words.

'you.....bastard!'

But I don't.

This had never happened to me before so I'm not sure how to react, john has always been a very good considerate lover. Always thinking of my needs.

What harry has done is for him, at the expense of me, a cruel trick.

I'm lost for words so just stand there catching my breath watching his smirk turn to a grin, then he says.

"A...ah....not yet pip....not yet"

Harry looks down at his glistening fingers, brings them upto his mouth and puts both in, tasting my juices.

With eyes widening, the fingers are withdrawn, harry nods approval.

"Mmmm.....very nice"

The word 'very' being over emphasised.

He then turns away from me and walks to the back of the van, opens a door and enters a small bedroom.

I'm still stood there in the kitchen with my blouse torn open, my tits out and my skirt askew.

I must have looked a sight!

By now, with the heat of passion reduced, I'm feeling the cold. My tits are covered in harrys saliva, nipples hard as bullets, the wetness between my legs rapidly cooling.

It's difficult to describe exactly how I felt.

Yes I was initially angry and confused, but what he'd done seemed to appeal greatly to my submissive side, it had instilled within that part of me a strong desire.....for him.

I wanted him even more....wanted to please him.

That's the best I can do at describing it.

With this renewed sense of desire beginning to take hold inside, I turned my attention back to what he was doing.

Harry had put a light on in the bedroom and drawn a curtain across the back window, he was now undressing.

I took a few steps forward out of the kitchen for a better view, and watched.

He's already naked from the waist up and is now removing his jeans. Harry is very heavily built with large well defined muscles, broad shoulders, big chest and biceps, but surprisingly little body hair. There are a lot of scars and tattoos which I won't go into detail about here for anonymity purposes.

I watch, filled with fascination, as the bottom half is revealed.

With his underwear removed I can see it for the first time.

Harry is stood in the bedroom facing me, completely nude.

He's a big boy, everything in proportion. It's semi hard and already as big as john fully erect. He's circumcised with a large well defined hood, the shaft has prominent veins running along its length.

Harrys balls hang low and are also quite big..... and....it's all completely hair free.

I had seen a shaved dick and balls before many times while watching the porn videos with john, but I'd never touched before....

I've been so transfixed with his groin that i suddenly become aware that I'm being stared at.

My eyes quickly darting up to his. A sting of embarrassment passes through me as I realise he knows he has me 'back', the incident with refusing my climax has paid off for him, he took a gamble and I'm still here.

Not just still here but.....more eager than ever.

The grin has gone but I can see a smug look in his eyes.

As I stand there with my tits out looking like a bewildered tart, he extends an arm towards me and beckons with a curling index finger.

There's only one course of action for me. Only one thing I want to do, need to do.

Going to him in the little bedroom, harry moves to one side making room for me to enter. He then indicates for me to sit on the bed.

Doing as I'm told, he now stands in front of me.....and I am presented with an obvious opportunity.

It is a beauty and I don't need a written invitation.

And so, for the second time in my married life, I take another mans cock into my willing mouth.

I'm struck immediately by how big it already is and I can feel it still growing as my tongue eagerly explores. Although absolutely loving this new lollypop I'm also feeling the nerves a little too.

Just how big is it going to get?

Harry sighs and runs his fingers through my hair, playing with it. He lets out a little groan.

"Mmmmm"

While my tongue eagerly slides around harry's bell end, my hands explore the rest of his 'package'. I'm particularly drawn to and fascinated by, his bald scrotum. It feels so different than a normal hairy one.

The skin feels almost wet, it's so warm and smooth.

Harrys balls hang unusually low and his scrotum is saggy. I can't stop playing with it. Gently massaging, caressing, feeling the weight.....

Another groan from above....

Looking up, harry is watching me closely, we make eye contact and I hold it while he speaks softly to me.

"Mmmmm......good girl.....thats a good girl"

The words are said with such affection, such gentleness....

I love how he speaks to me like that but at the same time a little confused. The three other guy's that I'd done this to in my life at that point, all went nuts when I did it but with harry it seemed to be the opposite.

He'd gone from being quite rough and passionate, to placid.

At the time it did make me feel a little inadequate, frustrated that I wasn't getting the usual very enthusiastic response....so....I tried harder.

Harrys hair free balls were fascinating to me, and with my curiosity aroused, I took the swollen, glistening bell end out my mouth and breaking eye contact with harry, went down to investigate.

Holding his scrotum in my right hand I began licking the two ripe plums within, paying each one in turn a lot of attention.

Then I took each one at a time, into my mouth and sucked.

John absolutely loves this as long as I'm gentle....it can be a fine line.

While sucking i used my tongue too, swirling it around the warm smooth skin.

Finally, I had a reaction.

Harry drew in a breath sharply and gasped.

"Oh pippa.....mmmm....oh yeah"

A faint tremble in his right leg, while sucking harrys balls I felt the tremor as my left hand explored his upper thigh and bum.....so....I was having an effect.

Harry was just trying hard not to show it.

This 'weakness' only encouraged me, boosting my confidence.

Carefully, oh so gently, I brought my teeth into play.

Applying a tiny amount of pressure, nibbling.

Another gasp from above was my reward. But this time when he spoke, the tone was very different and preceded an action.

"Pippa.....take your clothes off and get on the bed"

Immediately after saying this he gently pushed me away, standing back to let me get up.

It didn't take long to get naked, I only had a few buttons left on my blouse. The bra, skirt and knickers quickly, eagerly removed.

For a brief moment we stood there naked in that tiny bedroom, watching each other.

He looked me up and down and I him.

In the confines of the bedroom harry had to stoop, in such a small area he looked immense.

A big hulking mass of muscle.

Although my heart beat like crazy with excitement, the nerves too had resurfaced. The old familiar powerful cocktail.

My eyes focused on his groin. For the first time I saw it fully erect. It was quite a sight.

John is over 7" and has a very handsome bell end with a well defined hood.

Harry was easily bigger, about 9". The bell end in particular looked daunting, having a huge flared hood. It was actually very similar to my husband's, just scaled up.

The whole thing looked so swollen, ready to burst, big veins pulsed the length of the shaft, it stood out erect pointing slightly upwards....at me.

As I stared, mesmerised, it throbbed gently.

Harry suddenly drew my attention away from it, his words almost making me jump.

"Get into bed"

Looking back up into his blue eyes, that looked back with such determination, such desire....

Doing as I was told, getting into bed under the cover. And as harry got in after me two thoughts suddenly came to mind.

One was a memory.

The first time me and john had been intimate, he was so gentle, so loving.

Suddenly, guilt reared its head. For a brief moment I felt so awful. What was I doing! Getting into bed with another man?

This feeling wasn't new, I'd had it before with Neil the painter when I nearly deleted the footage of us together.

But with harry it was much stronger.

Fortunately it didn't last long. Harry had already moved into position on top of me, his weight and sheer bulk easily pinning me down into the bed. Excitement flooded my system as I realised that, even if I wanted to get up, I wouldn't be able to.

This feeling of vulnerability.....it's like a drug to me.....it's exquisitely addictive.

I wrapped my arms around his broad back, hands feeling up and down, savouring that delicious moment....

My legs are wide open......moist fanny.....ready....waiting.

He kisses me. Deep and passionate.

Then I feel it. That big hood, pushing up against my slit.

Oh god! I want it.....i want it in me.

As he slowly begins pushing it inside, another thought comes wafting in.

This time it's much more recent. It's what harry said to me moments earlier.....good girl.

Good girl.

Except I'm not a good girl. I'm letting another man fuck me.

The thought is pushed away as harry's big fat cock pushes it's way into me.

My god! It feels like my fanny is going to split!.

I thought john was big but this....

My excited scream is muffled by harrys mouth clamped firmly over mine.

I'm breathing hard through my nose for a moment before he breaks off, looking down into my eyes. His thing buried as far as it will go inside of me.

I have never felt this....full.

He just holds there still, watching me closely, getting used to the feel of my new toy.

Then, it just happens.

All the passion, lust and excitement of the day, and the recent playing in the camper, suddenly comes rushing up on me.

I can't help it. I'm suddenly grinding my hips upwards, feeling it slide in and out.

Bucking and writhing underneath his bulk. Harry just watches me, his mouth open taking steady controlled breaths, a faint grin forming.

As my climax approaches he talks to me quietly, I don't hear all of it. My own moans and screams of pleasure drown it out. But I do hear this.

"Go on pippa.....go on.... do it.....that's my good girl"

It hits me hard, flooding my mind with the utmost pleasure.....for a brief moment.....I'm gone.

When I retrieve my senses my legs are still wrapped around him tightly, I'm shaking, breathing hard and feeling very hot.

It's a big one and I've gushed, the cover beneath us is wet with my juices.

Harry is still watching me closely with a look that's half satisfaction and half fascination.

When he speaks it's in an excited, triumphant tone.

"Oh pippa.....you wet the bed sweetheart....dirty girl"

The words 'dirty girl' are spoken slowly and overemphasized.

I'm lost for words, still basking in the afterglow. But I'm not given time to recover properly. Harry begins slowly fucking me, building up a steady rhythm.

He's still talking as he does it.

"Oh yeah.....fuck me your wet....can you hear that?"

I become vaguely aware of a squelching noise coming from down between us, it seems to be getting louder.

Relaxing my legs, harry now has more freedom to thrust harder and faster.

What follows is something that I haven't encountered before. At this point in my life I've been with just 2 men before harry. Properly anyway.

My first boyfriend who I dated for a matter of months, and john, who I've been married to for years.

My old boyfriend could be vigorous, and john is also very virile.

However, what I was now subjected to was almost mechanical. This guy just kept on going, solidly. Fucking me non stop for.....well....I don't know how long exactly.

One climax melted into another.....and another.....and another.

He was like something possessed. Only stopping very briefly as I stiffened up during orgasm.

Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers
12