All Comments on 'Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 03'

by Pippa76

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just a story about a stupid cow. Cheating slut spreading diseases.

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyabout 2 years ago

Love it is there going to be a chapter 4

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 2 years ago

For my taste, this is one of the most erotic stories I have ever read on Literotica. With the build-up in the previous segment, plus a little in this one, all the emotions swirling around, the courage and the fear, the excitement and the trepidation, my goodness Pippa this was wonderfully written! 5*~~JB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One cuck wants it to be continued. Really? Don't have enough of two chapters of willing cuckoldry? When are you cucks going to be sated with this garbage? 1* for each chapter.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 2 years ago

Good story, too good for all those brave anonymous 'contributors' out there! 5 Stars *****

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

MEMOIRS OF A GAY HUSBAND LIVING IN DENIAL.

Multi-part cuck stories plays well into the statistics that cucks ARE mentally ill. And gay. Did I mention gay? If not, then gay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
It’s

What do you say to a writer who hasn’t read its own work. To a writer that writes a voyeur exhibition category story and puts it in the loving wife category . To a writer that can’t understand how painful this garbage is . To a writer that thinks because they have a few likes that a voyeur story should go into a category that hate stories like this. To a writer that thinks because they have been requested to write a part 4 please please don’t. To the writer themselves I beg you please don’t write any more of this really poor stories. You have got a thing to write voyeur and exhibition stories yet you insist on putting the stories into a category that doesn’t even want them . And yet this site has got a voyeur and exhibition category so people can find these stories easier. Yet to a writer that thinks just because they have got “shared wife “ in the title of this so called story means jack ####. Just because this site has put shared stories into the loving wife category means a shared story into the loving wife category not a voyeur exhibition category story into the loving wife category. So please do us all a favour don’t continue this poor effort of a story just stop now please. And think THESE ARE VOYEUR CATEGORY STORIES NOT LOVING WIFE CATEGORY STORIES.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Pip is riding everything, except her poor cuck husband.

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyabout 2 years ago

I want to know did Harry get her pregnant

SirviceSirviceabout 2 years ago

Such a hot wife and a great read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have a genuine question. This is meant to be a true story? Your husband wanted to see you fuck another man. Fucking another man without him is then cheating?

The reason you have upset comments is because this is cuckolding, Many female writers refuse to tag stories 'cuckold' that are clearly cuckold. Does this make you feel better? Your husband was emasculated by your fucking another man in private. You made him a cuckold, have the guts to label your own behaviour, appropriately tag your stories, cuckold!

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 2 years ago

Right here, this is the kind of erotic story I like to read. The tension, the second-guessing, the anxiety and fear finally leading to a giant release of emotion and then nervous but satisfied introspection. Well done, Pippa. Not many authors can do this.

charliem100charliem100over 1 year ago

Maybe I don't understand what kind of stories Loving Wives is intended for. Can someone clue me in?

As to the story itself, I'd rather hear about a more realistic dick size. 9" cocks are quite rare, yet every extramarital lover has one at least that big. Also, squirting (really just pissing) has never been a turn-on for me.

CybersleuthCybersleuthover 1 year ago

I am continually amazed that so many seem to think it is okay or even helpful to castigate an author for the content of their stories. Even more so, they deem it proper to vilify one kink while actively participating in another. "My kink is okay but yours is disgusting" seems a bit judgemental and hypocritical to me. I suspect most if not all of these mostly "anonymous" commenters have never tried to contribute a single story. Writing is hard work and time consumming. I applaud your efforts and find your story delightful. As for the naysayers let me offer a tip based on my experience ... There are quite literally thousands of stories contained on this site. I do not care for the content of all of them so I simply click on over to another choice. The authors owe me nothing and I am grateful for what they have chosen to share with me,

toydisher10toydisher10over 1 year ago

harry was one lucky guy

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsabout 1 year ago

hi Pippa, I've just discovered you and your wonderful stories and I'm reading them as fast as I can. I love your conversational storytelling and the sheer eroticism of your stories. Continuing reading, but just wanted to leave a note of appreciation here.

Gazza6969Gazza6969about 1 year ago

You are a bad, bad girl Pippa.

You are not the first and definitely not the last !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPippa76@Pippa76
Mature lady who is happily married. I love reading erotic stories. New to this place but love it already. Had some very interesting experiences which I am looking forward to writing about.