Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
395 Followers

Then, immediately after, off he'd go again. It was like a workout for him.

He didn't seem to tire.

I came a total of 5 times. Mostly in the missionary position. But once near the end on my knees with harry behind me, my bum held high, face in a pillow.

Harry came twice. Once on top of me and the second time on my knees.

The first time was unceremonious, he just increased rhythm, pounding into me harder......then pushed deep..... stiffening up.

Harry grunted and then I felt it flooding into me.

His cock twitching and pulsing deep inside.

The second time he was quite vocal, maybe something to do with the different position, I don't know.

This time he got very excited, telling me he was ready to 'get me wet', again.

He made me beg for it. Well, I say 'made'....I enjoyed it.

I wanted it, and told him so.

That's when I came the last time, the sensation of harry filling me again brought it on.

After it was over we cleaned ourselves with tissues. I was a mess, very sticky down below. We got dressed and it was now I noticed the damage to my blouse. Well, noticed properly anyway, I had been aware of it before.

This is where harry said sorry and offered to get me a new one. I was ok with it but I didn't want john to see what had happened, that was my main worry.

We both got back up front and I put the light on above my seat, pulled the sun visor down.....and saw my reflection in the mirror.....

I looked so different. Like something important had changed. And it had.

I'd been with another man.....all the way.

Oh don't get me wrong. I had loved it.

But.....maybe just a slight bit of guilt as I stared into my own eyes.

I thought of john, he would be back at home now. Perhaps having his tea, maybe talking to the boys....

Or perhaps if the boys aren't in?..... then maybe he might be doing something else.... while imagining what's happening to me....

This, was a delicious thought and despite my recent 'seeing to', I could feel a flutter of excitement. Not for harry again but for my husband back at home.

I got a hairbrush from my handbag and started making myself look presentable again, harry had really messed up my hair and make-up.

He started the van up while I got straightened out and

we were soon off back down the narrow country lane and heading back to my house.....to my eagerly waiting husband.....

End of chapter 3.

Pippa76
Pippa76
395 Followers
12