Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 06

Story Info
The morning after the night before.
1.6k words
4.4
13.7k
17

Part 6 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke on saturday morning with the mother of all headaches.

What had started out the evening before due to my powerful climax at the hands of harry, had just kept growing and growing. And then.....after last night when john came home.....

I lay there for a moment listening to john snore, he was flat out which didn't surprise me after last nights exertions. Carefully, gingerly raising my head, wincing at the bolt of pain the movement brings.

I'd had too much to drink on top of everything else.

Getting up out of bed, needing to pee.

Stumbling out the bedroom and across landing to the loo, siting down and letting go a heavy stream of pee which bubbled and hissed below.

It was now i noticed what a mess my lower half was in.

Streaks of dried cum stuck to my inner thighs, pubic hairs matted with it.

I must have gone straight to sleep after we did it last night.

I got a glass from the bathroom cabinet and filled it with water, took some painkillers then jumped in the shower.

I felt like I'd been rugby tackled a dozen times, aching all over....and yes....my fanny hurt too.

What with harry.....and then a very excited john to accommodate..... she'd had a very busy night.

As the warmth flowed over me and last nights debauchery washed away.....i recalled what had happened the night before.....

After harry had gone i texted john and told him it was ok to come back then if he wanted?

I got a response 10 minutes later saying he had a hospital run to do and would then be straight back.

This gave me time to tidy up. I'd taken my used lingerie off before putting some jogging pants and a loose fitting top on, not elegant but comfy.

The knickers in particular were soaked in harrys spunk and my juices. I'd worn them the whole time, harry liked that somerimes, he just pulled the crotch to one side and got on with it.

The bottom sheet of our bed was drenched, I'd gushed quite badly on that first one.

It had gone right through to the mattress.

I stripped the bed and wiped the mattress clean before making it up again with fresh sheets then i went for a shower, despite my previous cleaning efforts i was beginning to leak again.....harry produced a lot of the white stuff.

Afterwards i poured myself another white wine and had some late tea while waiting for john.

All those orgasms had made me hungry.

I checked the cameras had recorded but didn't watch any of it, that was going to be very special and i wanted to watch it with john, us together.

John turned up quite late, it was gone 10.

The fare had been late for pick up.

I recall that moment when he set eyes on me in the hallway after arriving back home....

There was no sign I'd been 'interfered' with openly, except the look i gave him.

That look said it all.

He asked a lot of questions, in excited tones.

I told him a little but kept most back saying..... 'you'll see'.

And he did....see.

My husband, saw everything.

Well, almost. Except that last bit where harry came in my mouth.

The effect of witnessing his wife being vigorously fucked by another man had a very profound effect upon john.

We actually watched both camera angles at the same time on two different laptops placed side by side.

My attention was divided between my husbands reaction to the footage and the footage itself.

I feel i must point out at this stage that watching yourself having sex is a very personal thing.

It effects you deeply because your seeing that other side of yourself, that wild side that normally is swallowed up in the moment. When you first witness that.....it has a special kind of fascination.

Yes I'd seen myself before with neil, but this was different. This time i was doing it properly, giving myself fully, willingly, to this other man.

We fast forwarded the first 5 minutes of footage, as it was during that time being intimate with harry on the settee downstairs.

Then came the bit where i enter the room and stand facing the camera mouthing....'i love you' to it.

I looked so sweet and innocent in that moment, in complete contrast to what was to come.

John turned and looked right at me as we lay in bed

"I love you too"

He said sincerely.

The two different camera angles were perfect. The first one high up facing the base of the bed offered a good wide view.

However because of how big harry is and the fact he was on top of me for the most part.....you can't actually see much of me.

You do see a lot of harrys big bum flexing as he thrusts in and out, my legs wrapped around him, me peeping out from underneath him every so often giving the camera a special 'look'.

You see me tensing up while climaxing, my legs shaking, toes curling. And wow.....i make a lot of noise, i didn't realise i was that vocal.

John watched for the most part wide eyed and open mouthed, occasionally saying 'oh my god' quietly, almost to himself....

He did ask a few questions and paused the playback a couple of times. The bit at the beginning where i use my mouth through his underpants for instance. John was curious about it.

Also near the beginning when he first saw harrys size fully erect, he exclaimed

"Fuck.....me....shit look at the size of that!"

He turned to stare at me with raised eyebrows, i just bit my lower lip, grinning

John asked me if it hurt?

I told him no, then went on to say that it did feel a little uncomfortable that first time in the camper but I'd soon gotten used to it.

Also i could feel him 'bump' me deep inside against my cervix. John could do that too but with harry it was more noticeable.

Later during one of our sessions in the bedroom i did get my dressmaking measure out and measured harrys length properly, he was 9 and three quarter inches long.

When we got to the bit of footage where i curse...... asking for harrys cock.....oh my......the look on johns face.....

John was extremely aroused the whole time we watched it, me too. We were laid in bed side by side naked, propped up with pillows, a laptop each.

I could sense his need, feel him trembling beside me.

He got as far as my second climax before he needed relief. A simple handjob under the covers, just to take the edge off for later.

He came quickly, depositing a big sticky load over his belly.

John was soon rock hard again......and when he saw harry coming in me for the first time....with me begging and pleading for my boyfriend to do it?.....to.....give me it?

We had to pause both laptops and have some 'quality time'.

We did it twice in quick succession, missionary. John bringing me to a moaning, gasping orgasm on the second one.

After our bit of relief we began watching again. The doggy style part of the footage was of particular interest. The wardrobe angle was brilliant, it was face on and captured us dead centre in frame.

I could look directly into this camera without arousing suspicion as it was in my line of sight.

And that is what i did, gaze wickedly into its lense while harry fucked me like an animal.....like a bitch....

The footage stopped during this doggy style scene, our old camera running out near the beginning and the new one, the wardroab cam, lasting 20 minutes longer.

At least it captured harry bringing me to yet another screaming, panting climax.

My face pushed into a pillow, arse high in the air. Harrys big hands holding my hips tightly....

I couldn't see his expression of course, while in the throes of orgasm, my whole body shook, my fingers clutching the duvet so tightly, hair stuck to my red face and flushed neck....but i could after, watching the recording.

Harry suddenly slows thrusting while i'm coming on his cock. He's looking down at me while making an O with his lips, eyes narrowing

As if expressing his satisfied amazement......wow.

Then as my 'shakes' subside he grins down at me triumphantly, a smug look.

The way he's looking at me right at that moment, makes me feel odd.....if i were to put a word on it then that word would be.....cheap.

It made me feel cheap. There i said it.

Fortunately this feeling didn't last long, we had both been watching the video mesmerised, wide eyed. But were now once more raring to go.

This time we it did like in the video, doggy style.

And yes, he made me do it again, I'd actually now lost count of the times I'd been brought to a leg shaking climax that night.

With the boys elsewhere we were free to keep going and that's what we did. We both had a lot to drink too.

Afterwards as we lay exhausted in bed together, there was a discussion before falling asleep.

Well i say 'discussion'.....

It was more a jumbled garble of slurred words produced by a sedative mix of exhaustion, nervous excitement, and booze. Destined to be long forgotten in the morning.

However, i do remember the odd bit.

I remember being surprised at how much my arse wobbled as harry got me doggy style.....i asked john if I'd put on weight?

John replied sleepily 'no....no definitely not'

But, they always say that don't they?

I finished up in the shower, got dried, dressed.

John was still dead to the world, laid diagonally across the bed half covered.

I covered him up better, wincing down at him through a painful smile, the tablets hadn't worked yet.

"Sleep well tiger"

I said quietly then blew him a kiss and went downstairs to start a new day.....

End of chapter 6.