All Comments on 'Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 06'

by Pippa76

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Depressing tale of infidelity. So much of it. People seem so agreeable to it too.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 2 years ago

John is one hell of a husband, I'll give you that! Well, it's what he said he wanted to see, and he surely did see it! In any event, it is super hot that you & John have a video recording your tryst with Harry, which even now, as you recount it from the video, sounds truly spectacular! I'd love some day to see that video, or even a few well chosen stills from it (yes, that's a hint). This recounting is made special by your descriptions of what's going on in your mind as you watch yourself. Yes, by the way, your bum probably did get bigger. That's what bums do as we age, sad to say. So let me ask what's on everyone's minds: What's next in your wild ride through middle age?? 5*~~JB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just awful. Is he sharing all the STDs too?

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 2 years ago

This story would do much better in score if posted on the Exhibitionist/Voyeur page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Figures, the cuck, JBEdwards, gave this a five. 1* to help offset that unrealistic score of this garbage.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

MEMOIRS OF A GAY HUSBAND (statistically speaking of course)

Other than the small group of bisexual/gay readers you're a hit with, no one will enjoy the trash you spew.

elling50elling50about 2 years ago

You write very well, emotions and thoughts as well as the actions. Keep writing!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Have to love the insecure little boys who post their drivel on stories like this. Probably have never had a woman in their life, and jack off in Mommy's basement.

patilliepatillieabout 2 years ago

Your write with wonderful simplicity, brevity and insight. I am enjoying your tale although it dances close to cuckoldry. So far hubby isnt eating splooge or being denied his right to your pussy. But Harry's negative comments are not struck back effectively by the wife. Looking fwd to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love it. Some people do not understand the cuckold lifestyle. I am much like John. My wife is getting closer and closer to being like Pippa. Our marriage has never been better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So you get dressed in special lingerie and fuck your lover having six orgasm's. You get into track pants and you husband gets a hand job onto himself. Wow, I guess I don't understand the humiliation your husband endures, your condesension referring to him as 'tiger'. I've got to call out your bullshit in your previous chapter. You lied to your husband that he is a better lover. Your readers know the truth, but I guess to keep your husband happy, little lies don't matter. If my wife gave me scraps I could not possibly be happy.

SuperhanzSuperhanzover 1 year ago

I love this so much. I love the honesty . I started at the beginning yesterday and haven't been able to stop. So sexy and real, thanks for sharing

toydisher10toydisher10over 1 year ago

you are our hero, how sexy

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit518 months ago

So very erotic to read this woman's deeply personal account of the passions recently unleashed in herself, her husband and her new lover. This situation is on two tracks- Pippa and John enjoying her passionate encounter with Harry on web cam (kind of kinky!) and Harry's relentless ravishing of Pippa, whom he sees as a conquest. He enjoys the thought he's putting one over on John, which isn't the case. But while it lasts, lots of passion and enjoyment in this tale!

goodsonformomgoodsonformom5 months ago

So far I find your writings very genuine and believable. I also am quite aroused, very aroused actually. I love that you love your husband John and you are honest about your sexual needs, not because John is not good, but because you obviously require more. I have read two previous series written by you and I have thoroughly enjoyed all of them. I appreciate how you allow the reader to love John, and not be compelled to cheer on Harry...I find myself cheering for both you and John...but let's see where you take us...I have much reading and an equal amount of edging to do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPippa76@Pippa76
398 Followers
Mature lady who is happily married. I love reading erotic stories. New to this place but love it already. Had some very interesting experiences which I am looking forward to writing about.