Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 14

Story Info
Pippa has something to tell her husband.
3k words
4.49
6.9k
11

Part 14 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
397 Followers

It wasn't susan calling that morning, but judith using her phone, judiths phone was on the blink.

Thank god it was because alan almost went to pieces just talking to his granddaughter in law.

We had been so preoccupied with each other that the passage of time had gone unnoticed.

Even alans strict obsession with time had been..... busy... with something far more interesting.

Judith was calling to tell alan that he was an hour late and that she would have to be going soon and didn't want to leave susan alone.

Alans face went a deep crimson as he apologised profusely, telling her that he was on his way right now.

He'd used the excuse that he was seeing an old friend, that morning, who's grandson he still did business for, he made out it was this friend that had kept him busy talking about old times.

Despite clearly panicking, i was impressed at how alan managed to keep his voice level and confident.

If I'd have been on the other end of that phone, i would have believed his excuse.

After alan hung up we quickly got cleaned up then i got dressed and went downstairs to put alans things in the dryer.

It took about 10 minutes and during that time we chatted. I did think about giving him a goodbye suck but he just looked so worried and guilt stricken.

I even felt a little guilty myself, after all, i had led this very devoted loving husband astray.....i was the scarlet woman.

But with that guilt there came a strange companion, pride.

Pride for having the ability to do what I'd done. After the humiliation of harry, this was the confidence boost i needed.

Here i had this very eager old man wrapped around my little finger, he would do anything for me.

And i was going to use that devotion.

Anyway, after getting dressed alan thanked me for a wonderful morning and expressed a keen interest in meeting me again in the near future.

He did indeed seem to brighten up just before leaving, especially when i pulled him to me in the front hallway.... giving him a kiss to remember....deep...passionate.....a real tongue twister.

Afterwards, alan said in a breathless voice

"Oh pippa.....your going to be the death of me young lady"

I grinned, putting on my sweet innocent look, then replied

"Whatever do you mean sir......I'm a good girl"

At hearing the word 'sir' alan blushed noticeably, and, grinning shyly said that he liked that, and i could call him it again sometime?

I promised i would.

We said our good-byes and i stood there in the doorway waving as he drove off.

My first old man.....had been amazing.

Well, proper old man anyway. Although harry was much older than me he wasn't what i would regard as old. More middle aged.

Alan....he was the one.

Clearly obsessed with me despite his shyness and reluctance at first.

More importantly, he had overcome his devotion to susan, actively fought against it....so he could have me.

To add to all that, astonishingly i now had my second blow job virgin, neil being the first.

Alan was a complete novice at oral sex.....my mouth watered at the prospect of teaching him what i liked and how i liked it done.

It was this knowledge coupled with the frustration of not quite getting there with alan in that last session, that led to some quality playtime in the bath shortly after alan had gone.

Using my fingers i lay there thinking about how alans stiff little prick had felt in my mouth..... knowing afterwards that it was his first time....

I came so hard i went dizzy, my shaking legs splashing water all over the bathroom floor.

And as the shakes left me, a noise could be heard through the dense fog of pleasure surrounding my senses.

My phone ringing from the kitchen downstairs.....

Suffice to say......i wasn't rushing down there to answer it.

After a nice long soak, in which the phone rang again, i got dressed and tidied the bed up, pulling cum soaked sheets off and taking them down to wash.

Glancing at my phone, it was john who'd been ringing and texting, wanting to know how everything was?

Wanting to know if I'd 'got anywhere', with alan?

Feeling mischievous i decided to keep him waiting. Being evasive and telling him I'd just noticed his message and would get back to him later as i had to rush out.... was going to miss the bus for work.

Which wasn't far from the truth! I had 5 minutes to grab something to eat and then had to be off.

During the afternoon shift at work i had 2 more texts from john and a nice long text from alan in which he once again thanked me for a wonderful morning and also apologised for being 'subdued' after speaking with judith....the guilt had got to him for a while but he was over the worst of it and was looking forward to seeing me again.

I sent a short but sweet note back to alan and a short evasive message back to john, keeping him guessing....i can be a tease at times.

Fact is i wanted to see the look on his face when he realised I'd done it.

That.... would be worth the wait.

And it was.

John got back late that afternoon, not getting in till gone 6. By that time chris had gone out to his friends house and steve was doing homework on the house computer in the living room.

I was watching for our car pulling up outside and saw him arrive, making sure i was there in the hallway as he opened the front door.

Making eye contact as he came in, giving him a special look....

It was all that was needed.

"Oh YES!.....You little minx!"

John almost shouted the word 'yes'.

I reacted by holding my finger to my lips and shushing.

Leaning forward and whispering in his ear, i said

"Quiet!.....chris has gone out but steves just in there", turning and pointing to the living room door.

John apologised and i suggested we go to the kitchen where i could briefly fill him in on the events of that morning.

Making sure the living door was closed, we both retired to the kitchen, closing that door too.

Then, while john ate his tea i told him what I'd been up to that morning.

John was predictably astonished at alans record abstinence from sex.

I had to scold him again at his shouted '12 fucking years!'

Which I'm sure steve would have heard. The 12 years thing being nothing to worry about, but we don't swear in front of the boys.

I know they hear it at school but at home we try and set an example.

John listened with growing excitement as i, also with growing excitement, revealed what had happened. First in the car, then back in our bedroom.

John has quite a cruel sense of humour so i was expecting laughter as i told him about alans mishap in the car.

But john showed surprise, then pity at alans premature problem.

"God that's embarrassing....well....i suppose it's to be expected if you go that long without the real thing....poor old sod", he said looking thoughtful.

He was equally surprised about alan not having been sucked before, then, with a wicked grin forming, asked

"Wow.....bet he enjoyed that then?"

I replied, grinning back

"you'll see".

It had all been captured on the cameras which we would watch later.

John also asked an obvious question

"so?....is he a big al....or a little al?"

Holding out my hand between us, finger and thumb stretched out to roughly measure 5".

"About that"

i replied.

John grinned and commented that he was a little al....then.

Which seemed to please him, he was now easily bigger than my lover.

Although he didn't come out and say it, i sort of knew that john was jealous of my ex, harrys size. Which john later admitted.....he doesn't mind me writing about it now.

Later that night after both boys had gone to bed, we watched the footage from that morning.

Side by side on the settee, drinks in hand, volume of the laptop turned down.

We both enjoyed the usual excitement rush as the footage of me with my new elderly lover played out between us.

Feeling very naughty, i decided to treat john there and then on the settee rather than leave it for our eagerly awaited trip to the shed.

His trouser bulge was obvious, so, listening carefully for anyone coming back downstairs.....i got his stiff cock out and.....while john watched me sucking alan off.....i did the same to him.

He didn't last long and when he came i had to push my hand quickly over his mouth as the groan that escaped him was way too loud.

He filled my mouth there on our settee and i swallowed it all down quickly. There was a lot, must have been saving that up all day long.

After I'd licked him clean we paused the video and talked for a little while. John told me he'd been preoccupied all day with thoughts of what i may be doing.....his imagination running wild.

He knew this was a big fantasy for me, doing it with an old man.

So he was aware how turned on i was, and how determined i was to get this guy to do something.

He'd gotten so excited at the prospect that he had decided it was too much, and some relief was needed.

So, on the way back from a drop off, he found a quiet country lane to park in and.... take care of his needs.

However, it was not to be.

Shortly after finding an isolated spot his phone beeped with another urgent job, it would have to wait.

Hence his eagerness all day, texting and phoning me and now this.....not lasting a minute in my mouth.

I told him that I'd had a lot of fun that morning with alan....and the best was yet to come.

Resuming the video, we both stared eagerly at the screen.

Its been paused just after alan came in my mouth and begins again with my concerned inquiry about his wellbeing.

John comments that the old guy really looks like he's having a heart attack!

Next comes alans revelation about not being sucked before.....

"Wow!.....so that's the second time you've done that....been their first"

Johns surprised words.

I nod, grinning.

By the time it gets to the point where alan is greedily tasting his first honey pot, my husband is stiff as a board once again, the bulge obvious in his trousers.

John stares, glued to the screen as my elderly boyfriend brings me off on our bed....johns bed.

My hips bucking, thighs clamping hard onto alans head..... desperate moans filling the bedroom....

"Oh wow......he really got you"

John says as he stares at the screen, almost drooling.

My husband listens as i reveal to alan that I'm going to tell john all about what we've been doing that morning.....his reaction?..... priceless.

Awestruck excitement!

The slow burn of my erotic conversation with alan, occupying both myself and johns attention....soon turns to almost uncontrollable urge....as alan gets on top of me....ready to fuck me for the first time....

The open wardrobe camera angle which is at bed height and from my right side as i lay on my back, is a bit limited.

This angle is more for close ups of my own and lovers faces as we do it.

My look into the camera as alan does me?

I'm not being vane here but it's amazing, it turns me on...a lot.....to see that look in my own eyes.

All those years of fantasising.

All that pent up lust....

From way back with those first adolescent awakenings, when i had developed this solid fixation with old men....

It all came down to that look i gave the camera.

Right there on our marital bed, this old guy fucking me, using me....oh god! I wish i could share that video i really do.

Anybody watching it would swear blind it wasn't me, it doesn't look like me, i look like..... something....i don't know....it's just pure animal lust.

That's how i would describe that look i give the camera.

Shortly after this oh so sweet image is captured, my elderly lover comes inside me, flooding me with hot spunk.

The effect upon john is immediate and forceful.

After uttering the words

"Oh my god!....oh FUCK yes!....come on....come with me"

John closes the laptop and stands up, grabs me by the arm and practically drags me out to the shed.

Once inside I'm aggressively bent over the work bench, shaking with excitement and anticipation, i can hear johns belt being quickly undone, i can feel my nipples hardening, my heart beating rapidly in my ears....

He pulls his trousers and pants down then roughly grabs the waistband of my slacks dragging them down, I'm not wearing knickers so I'm bare and exposed.

Johns hand suddenly grabs the back of my neck, forcing me down further and holding me there.

I'm prone... ready.....and very willing.

There's no holding back, our sessions in the shed are usually aggressive, he knows i like it rough sometimes and this is the perfect time for that kind of thing.....both of us gagging for it.

The tension and expectations of the day coming to a head.

He holds me there, pinned to the work bench while thrusting into my cunt hard and fast.

But john does something else too, something which drives me wild with lust and inevitably pushes me over the edge.....he starts talking dirty.... about me and what I've done that morning

"You love it don't you.....being a tart for an old man?....don't you!"

Johns words are spat out through his panting and grunting, his hard cock ramming home with such force on each in stroke that it makes the bench im pinned to creak under the strain.

My reply is whispered between moans

"Yes"

Johns fingers tighten around my neck

"Yeah?......i know you do.....you fucking love it..... dirty girl....laying down for an old man..... letting him fuck you like a dirty....cheap...tart.....that's what you are isn't it?.....say it!"

I'm going, johns words and how he's talking are exquisitely exciting.....it's too much..

Despite my impending loss of control i force through one last response..... trying hard to focus on each word

"YES.....I'm.... HIS..... I'm...alans...tart"

It hits me then.

No masturbation session is substitute for the real thing especially when john has been saving it up for me all day.

I'm aware, while it takes over me, that john is still talking....

Still saying those dirty things, those dirty awful things that a husband should never say to his wife.

But he did, and i heard them, some anyway.

The words came out his mouth in a flurry, rapid and with intense passion, just before he exploded deep inside my honey pot

I remember...'bitch'...'dirty fucking slut'.....'you fucking love it'....

Afterwards, john actually apologised for his profanity and the derogatory words he used to describe me, his wife, of many years.

Although john was clearly ashamed of his behaviour i loved it, and told him so, asking where that had came from? And could he do it again next time... please?

John just gave me a meaningful look and said that he'd been wanting to do that all day......and yes....he would.

The aftermath too, brought it's usual companion, i was drenched!

I can't emphasize enough how wet i get during sex, i gush.

I've always done it, even in those early days playing with my clit in bed late at night when i knew mum and dad had gone to sleep.... slipping a finger in to my virgin hole....

I used to put an old towel under my lower half, hide it in my wardrobe afterwards then wash it by hand when mum and dad were out.

We all have those secrets when we're young don't we?

And in later life....i suppose too.

After we had finished in the shed we watched the other memory card footage from the camera on top of the wardrobe, facing the bed.

This was a different angle and in some ways better.

We got to see the action from high up.

What struck both myself and john while watching this footage was the fact that alans bum did not match the rest of him.

Firstly it is completely hairless, secondly it looks like a young guys bum, it doesn't belong on a 70 plus year old guy. There are no wrinkles, it's very pert and boyish.

We watch together on the settee as alan fucks me, his little hairless arse clenching inwards more and more rapidly until....

Well, you know what happened.

Something else that is very apparent, especially when he's on top of me like that.....the size difference between us.

At that time i had put on weight and was a size 16.

After my bad experience with harry part of how I'd coped with it was to eat, i love food and one of my vices is chocolate.

I tend to put on weight around my lower half so at the time i was seeing alan i could best be described as a.....curvy girl.

Alan is only short and slim so there was an obvious size difference between us.

Which for myself and john, made the whole thing more erotic. To watch this, little old man..... eagerly fucking me.....

The footage led to another hasty trip out back to our shed...

God knows what anyone would think if they saw us keep going back and forth like this, to our shed, in the dark.

Eventually we did calm down that night and retired to bed.

It had been a very exciting, eventful day.

And, more importantly, things with alan seemed to be perfect, everything working out just how we wanted it to.

However, as in past experiences..... appearances can be deceptive....

End of chapter 14.

Pippa76
Pippa76
397 Followers