All Comments on 'Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 24'

by Pippa76

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 2 years ago

Your memoirs are so different from the others (that I've read) posted at Literotica, and different in a most enjoyable way! Most of them are about initial seductions and the gradual flowering of a relationship until it's in full bloom. Moreover because your hubby is right there, there isn't the initial awkwardness of a boy courts girl type of interaction with the uncertainty of rejection, for example, but an awkwardness of a very different type. You handle it delicately and with intrigue. I absolutely love it. Five well deserved stars, my lady!

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51over 1 year ago

A wonderful new relationship forms! Between three people who need each other. Well-written story of how things can fall into place when an understanding is reached. Lots of fun here too, with the men so excited they feel embarrassed to stand up, for fear of showing everyone in the bar. And the woman at the end, making a fool of herself-priceless! The high point for me is what you whisper to Dave in the bar. Kind of says it all!

toydisher10toydisher10over 1 year ago

I'm surprised you were able to hold your tongue so long. Your stories are great. I wish We could write that well.

goodsonformomgoodsonformom6 months ago

This part for me was so well done..."On the short walk over, we held hands and walked along together as though a couple. John walked beside us but made no attempt to hold my hand. He appeared to easily and willingly accept his role as 'second in command'....dave was now my man...for this night at least. This came as a new and exciting feeling for me. Yes, of course, I'd been with other guys with my husband's knowledge and full approval but...

To see him like this? Relinquish control over me...step down and let his friend take over? So special....and a huge turn-on. As i pondered this situation, I also realized how wet I'd become since the cinema...I'd felt it upon standing up initially, but that annoying couple who had seen us was occupying my mind at the time. Now, free to notice all the little things? With no knickers to soak up my 'excitement', it was trickling down the inside of one thigh!

Yeah, your arousal running down your thigh, is a very nice touch. It certainly aroused me and defined the moment. It was a wonderful bit of writing Pippa.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPippa76@Pippa76
Mature lady who is happily married. I love reading erotic stories. New to this place but love it already. Had some very interesting experiences which I am looking forward to writing about.