Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 37

Story Info
Pippa enjoys afternoon delight with Sammy.
4.5k words
4.65
6.1k
8

Part 37 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers

My head spins with powerful emotions as I stand there in this old man's bedroom, a closed door to my back, Sammy...to my front.

He watches me... closely. Never taking his eyes off mine.

His is a quiet, subtle domination. It's in his eyes....

His voice too, the accent...tone... volume.

I am drawn into a perfect storm of desire...

The huge age gap...a different race... and his quiet dominance....

After I closed the bedroom door, and we were truly alone, the first thing Sammy did was to go over to his bedside cabinet and turn over two pictures....face down.

As he did it he muttered something in his native language.

I later found out that this translated to 'not for your eyes my love'.

The pictures were of his deceased wife.

As he was doing this I glanced briefly around the room. It was small, like all the other rooms.

Before me, Sammy's bed, to my left a large wardrobe and a chest of drawers.

The room was sparsely furnished, no widows but plenty of pictures hung on the wall.

Everything neat and tidy.

When Sammy had finished adjusting the pictures he turned and sat down on the bed, patting the space next to him, "Come here Pippa."

I didn't hesitate, walked over to him and sat down on his right.

We sit very close, his face inches from mine, I can feel his breath...on my skin.

He reaches up with his hand, goes for my hair again, stroking, running his fingers through it.

His eyes gaze at the golden strands caught and held between brown fingers, fingers that are twisted and gnarled with age...

He brings my hair up to his nose again, breathing in deeply....but doesn't close his eyes this time, instead he watches me closely... studying my reaction.

That determined, all penetrating stare....

Sammy lets my hair go and moves his hand to the side of my face, gently stroking towards the back of my neck.

As this happens he moves in closer and pushes his lips against mine...

Our first kiss....is soft and gentle...for a brief moment.

Almost as soon as it's upon me, this slow, gentle caress disappears as the passion and lust which have been simmering away in this old man.... suddenly comes to the boil.

The hand that has been gently caressing my neck, now grasping firmly....pulling me into him....as his kiss becomes forceful.

I don't resist, kissing back just as hard, my heart pounding, breath pumping fast through my nose.

Sammy too, I absently note....is breathing hard as he thrusts his eager tongue into my mouth.

All semblance of civility is gone..the kind old gentleman I was having tea with recently... gone....we are now but animals...with one purpose filling our being.

Raw, carnal desire.

I am taken by surprise at this seemingly, frail old man....he kisses me with such passion and vigour.

But I have a surprise for him too.

His tongue, pushed far into my mouth, I take, moving my lips off his and around it.... sucking.

Treating Sammy's tongue like a little cock I suck it in and out my mouth, slowly moving back and forth....

A gentle whimper of approval from Sammy and an increase in his breathing tells me he likes what I'm doing...a lot.

The old man let's me suck his tongue for a few moments, enjoying the acutely sensual feeling....and all its obvious innuendo.

Soon, however, the passion within him becomes too much, amid a sense of urgency I'm gently pushed back by a panting Sammy.

I've clearly surprised him with my own passionate behaviour, his eyes wide, shaking his head slowly while speaking in a breathless voice...the tone of his words echoing the surprised look upon his face.

"Oh....my dear...you are special."

The way he says it seems to imply some prior knowledge about me and my 'bedroom abilities', making me instantly think of Dave.....who will have told Sammy all about me...

The old man's surprised look however, evaporates quickly, he wipes the saliva from his lips before continuing.

"Listen to me Pippa....you...are going to do everything I tell you...aren't you?"

The dominant man is back in the room, the weakness brought on by my lust now just an embarrassing memory, a brief slip of power....but no longer....he...is back in control.

I'm unable to find my voice at this particular point, overwhelmed with lust...

All I can do is nod, as reply.

The grin, that extremely wicked one I saw on his face earlier, briefly passes through once again before Sammy continues.... nodding confidently at his own words.

"Oh yes...I know you are....your going to be a good girl for Sammy."

With his breathing now under control I'm ordered to stand up off the bed and move away a little....face him....and strip.

Following his instructions, I do just that, noting the slight tremble in my fingers as I remove my outer clothing.

He watches me closely, eyes moving from mine, lower....over my body... exploring my form as more is revealed.

I'm soon stood before him in the white lingerie set that John picked out for me, especially for this moment.

Sammy looks me over slowly, all the way down and back up again.

"Well my dear...it seems you've come prepared...good...now...take that off....and those."

A long thin, gnarled finger, points first at my bra...then down at my knickers.

There's no hesitation from me, obeying Sammy without delay, watching his expression carefully as I remove my bra, letting the garment drop to the floor.

The old man stares solidly at my bare boobs, the nipples swollen and hard... because of him.

The knickers are next, quickly pulled down and stepped out of.

Sammy's eyes wander down to my crotch area, then further down to the floor....and white skimpy knickers...damp with my....desire.

He indicates for me to pick them up and pass them to him, which I dutifully do before stepping back.... watching as he brings the garment up to his nose...and breaths in deeply, closing his eyes briefly as he does so.

"Mmmm." Sammy lets out a soft moan while opening his eyes, staring right at me.

"You smell good....but Pippa dear....why so wet?"

He dangles the knickers in an outstretched hand briefly, flaunting the evidence of my arousal.

Swallowing, finding my voice I reply, telling old Sammy that they are wet because of him.

That wicked grin returns, causing me to feel so.... deliciously.... vulnerable.

Sammy stands up and goes over to his bedside cabinet, opens a drawer and drops my knickers inside, "I'm keeping these."

He says with confidence before going back to sitting on the bed...and watching me closely.

He spends the next moment, just staring at my body, his eyes slowly exploring every inch.

"You have a beautiful curvy figure... Pippa." He says at length, then without delay stands up....and begins undressing.

Now it's my turn to watch.

I love these initial, virgin moments in any of my relationships, that first special look, the first flirting....getting to know each other.

And seeing each other naked for the first time....that always fills me with the utmost excitement.

As Sammy loses his clothing, his old age is laid bare.

His chest is flat, arms devoid of muscle, he's very thin and almost weak looking.

His brown skin covered here and there with wispy white hair.

Soon, I get to see what 'it' is like, as he removes his underpants.

Sammy is uncut, it hangs about 5" in length slack, and has a large plum shaped head.

The groin area is covered in short white hairs.

Dangling just behind his cock is a large nut sack...it looks so heavy...and plump.

I stare in fascination at it, while he sits back down on the bed, only looking away when Sammy beckons me with a hand signal and quietly spoken words, "Come here Pippa."

Doing as I'm told I stop right in front of him.

Sammy stares up past my boobs at me while issuing his next instruction.

"Turn around Pippa....turn around and bend over..."

I obey, turning with my back to him, "....right over..." He continues.

".... that's it lower.... now....let's have a look."

I'm bent all the way over, my rear in Sammy's face. I can feel his breath on my skin.... tickling....the sensation filling me with excitement.

Then his hands, fingers probing, a hand on each cheek parting them.....a finger gently strokes down my slit...barely inside....tracing a line in my... wet.

"Mmmm", a satisfying moan of approval from the old man, "Oh Pippa dear....you are wet...good....good."

Sammy's voice fills with excitement as he explores my moist opening.... inserting a finger deep inside....the sensation of which causes me to gasp and close my eyes.

I stand there bent double, letting him push his finger all the way in.

Turning, twisting inside me... another moan of excitement from him...then the finger is slowly retracted.

Slight movement on the bed, a quiet sticky noise...

Although I cannot see, I know he's got his finger in his mouth....tasting me.

Another gentle moan, then I feel him move up real close, hot breath on my fanny....then a big wet tongue traces up my slit causing me to gasp out loud, "Oh god."

The words slip out through a gasp as I hold on tight to my ankles....I'm trembling.

The next big sloppy lick is aimed at my bum hole...the tickling sensation causing butterflies in my belly and another excited gasp.

Seemingly satisfied with his 'tasting session' Sammy gives his next command.

I'm instructed to turn around and get down on my knees...

As I do so it becomes immediately clear that Sammy has enjoyed his exploratory lick....his cock is noticeably larger.

It's not hung down slack anymore but beginning to inflate, reaching out towards me like a big finger trying to point.

Now down on my knees between his legs it's just inches away.

I can see the inner head is a different colour than the rest.

Sammy's cock is quite dark but the plum head, still partly covered by the outer foreskin is a lighter brown.

He stares down at me while my own eyes explore this new toy.

I'm so fascinated by it that I almost jump as Sammy's hand moves to the back of my head, grasping a handful of hair, pulling me towards him gently....but firmly.

Glancing up into those determined eyes....he's grinning again....that confident...smug expression.

"Your going to be a good girl for me now Pippa....go on...that's it...you know what to do."

His hand keeps pulling me closer....I don't resist.

With his other hand he holds his cock, guiding it to my mouth....where I eagerly take it in.

My first brown cock is also the oldest I've ever had in my mouth, or indeed anywhere else.

Closing my eyes and concentrating.... the first time tasting a new boyfriend is always very special.

Holding him there for a moment, getting used to his size...his taste.... texture....allowing my tongue to explore gently around Sammy's big, plum shaped head.

A moan from above as Sammy too, gets acquainted with me.

He's not fully erect yet, but getting there surprisingly quickly.

I have to remind myself that I'm sucking...86 year old cock.

As it swells in my mouth, he strokes my hair, running his fingers through it.

"Mmmm." Another louder, moan from above....Sammy is not shy about being vocal.... good....I like to know I'm doing well.

He's stiffening up nicely and....he's a big boy.

The plum shaped head is filling my mouth....he's going to feel so good... elsewhere.

Increasing my efforts, enjoying having him in my mouth but....feeling impatient...wanting him inside me properly.

I can be very determined when I want something.

At this point, working my tongue till it aches, Sammy actually cries out, "Oh god!....my god...oh Pippa...oh my dear."

I note absently that when my elderly lover becomes excited, his accent is more pronounced...a weakness? We shall see.

Sammy takes a few deep breaths and regains some control, amidst protest from my writhing tongue.

"Pippa....oh my...if your hubby....could see you now....oh what a good girl Pippa..."

Good girl?... Again?

I must have words with that friend of ours, revealing my innermost kinks....naughty boy.

Sammy continues in his breathless teasing, ".....What would John say?"

By now, I feel him trembling....won't be much longer.

"Yes?...he would be very angry wouldn't he?"

Sammy grasps my hair and pulls, not hard but hard enough to get my attention, "Look at me Pippa...look at me."

In the position I am I can't look directly up it would hurt my neck, so I turn my head on one side, still working his swollen cock.

We make eye contact and i can see that leering grin, "Mmmm", He moans.

His next words are forced out between panting breaths.

"That's it...yes...oh yes...you like my....old... desi cock...don't you Pippa?"

Nodding while working my tongue hard....he's panting, I can feel his hand, the one clutching my hair, trembling.

"You like it better... than your hubby's... don't you?"

His words, full of excitement.

Nodding once more, Sammy then surprises me by suddenly pulling my head back, his cock flopping out my mouth.

Lowering himself quickly, his lips replacing his cock at my mouth, kissing me forcibly.....eager tongue searching out mine.

The kiss is passionate but brief. Sammy breaking away and going to stand up, big cock waving past my face as he does so.

"Get on the bed." It's the order I've been craving.

However it's not what I expect.

He pulls the covers back but before I can move he begins getting onto the bed first, "Wait." I'm instructed.

Sammy lies down on his back then turns to face me, pointing at my crotch he says, "I want that... here."

The pointing finger turns upon himself...jabbing at his face.

My eagerness to feel his thing inside me, will have to wait...it seems old Sammy wants another taste.

I'm not complaining.

Climbing up onto the bed my rear end towards Sammy's head I assume the sixty nine position.... straddling him, then lower my groin steadily down onto the old man's face... as I take Sammy's old man....back into my mouth.

It's grown a lot and I estimate is a little bigger than my husband's, and Dave's

However, my fascination with Sammy's cock is quickly overshadowed by the sheer ferocity with which I'm being attacked from beneath.

I can feel his ravenous hunger with each stroke of that tongue....I.. am being eaten.

Devoured by a sex starved old man.

Everything, those three special things.... Age, race, dominance.... Added to the fact I'm already fully aroused and dripping....

It can only have one outcome.

Soon my own busy tongue comes to a stop as a powerful climax rushes upon me...

Opening my mouth wide and screwing my eyes tight shut, a silent scream etched on my contorted face...

For that moment I am lost, gone from the room.

When I return I'm gasping and moaning out loud, trembling in the aftermath of a huge orgasm, vaguely aware of noise from behind and below.

Still dizzy from the climax, it takes a few more seconds for the noise to come into auditory focus.

Sammy, beneath me, is groaning excitedly. Words, distorted by my shaking body, begin to make sense..."Oh god.... Pippa!....oh my god."

Recognition of his words coincide with the sensation of wet...a lot of it...on my inner thighs and fanny.

I've gushed, all over Sammy's face...

My embarrassment is short lived however as I quickly realise Sammy is enjoying himself.

Excited words are forced through a loud groaning noise....a busy wet slurping can be heard too.

He's continuing to lick, devouring my juices, his tongue searching out for more.

The sensation is too much too soon, I'm very sensitive down there at that moment so pull away, going to get off him.

He tries to stop me but I put a hand down between us to prevent anymore licking.

"Sammy love....not yet...just give me a minute...it's too tender."

I explain in a breathless voice while getting off him and turning around, lying down next to him, my hand instinctively going down between his legs, grasping hold of warm thick meat...

He seems to understand why I pulled away and concedes to let me rest for a minute....more than happy within my grasp as I gently wank him.

His face is a picture, excited astonishment is the best description I can think of. He's wet too, face glistening with my warm juice.

"Oh Pippa dear....that was...very good...you did good...here..."

He goes to kiss me, planting his wet lips upon mine....I can taste my own familiar flavour...he sticks his tongue deep into my mouth again and as before I suck it, getting as much of my fluid as I can.

Sammy seems to especially like this, groaning through our mouths as I increase my grip on his cock, quickening the rhythm.

I can feel him, wanting....needing me. Feel his sense of urgency....

It's time, and we both know it.

Sammy pushes me away gently, breaking our sensual kiss.

He's laid on his back, I know what he wants and so I go to straddle him, getting on top for a ride.

However, Sammy has other ideas. Having me on top just wouldn't do for such a dominant man, not this first time anyway.

He wants me in a more commanding position.

Sammy reaches out with one long thin arm, big hand on my leg pushing back, "No!"

His 'no' is abrupt and loud.

He continues pushing my leg back while ordering, "On your back!"

I relax and comply, dutifully laying down, legs spread.... ready.

When Sammy gets on top of me....oh god...that feeling! It seems like I've been waiting for a rush like this all my life.

Those three aspects of age, race and dominance combine together..... pushing my mind into a frenzy of lust.

Looking down between us briefly, before he settles on me, I see that beautiful contrast of his brown against my own pale pink.

I see also, his big chocolate cock... stiff and ready... to pierce my moist... willing....pink heat.

At that moment, I'm trembling with the utmost excitement.

Sammy knows he has me under control, I'm his.

He stares down into my eyes with that determined lust fuelled glare while speaking in his commanding tone, "You may be John's wife Pippa....but today you belong to me....don't you?"

I can feel his hand down between us, guiding...it.

"Yes." My breathless whisper in reply.

The wicked grin that I so adore, briefly passes by Sammy's face.

"Yes...that's right." He glowers, as 'it' makes contact with my eager opening for the first time....

I feel him tense up as he pushes into me.

His eyes narrowing, the determined look intensifying, "Your mine."

Sammy's words are almost spat out between gritted teeth....his big plum shaped head sliding right up inside....

Another grunt and he's home, all the way in....so deep I can feel him 'nudging' me.

Letting out a gasp of sheer delight I wrap my arms around him, squeezing tightly, my mouth eagerly joining his.

We kiss passionately and I grind my hips up and down, milking that big piece of dark meat buried within.

I'm shaking, my mind spinning....this is too much....

I can feel myself going again already, pushed to the edge by that perfect trinity of desires.... it's overwhelming.

And then, just when I think it can't get any better...

Sammy breaks off our kiss and burries his face in my bosom, attacking my tits with the same hungry vigour that he devoured my fanny earlier.

The sensation causing me to cry out loud, "Oh god...yes!"

While feasting on my swollen nipples he begins slowly fucking me...

Wrapping my white stockinged legs around his dark body, my senses are overloaded with the most exquisite pleasure.

Every nerve ending singing the same glorious tune.

I soak up each tiny detail of the experience, relishing every second I'm under him....being used by him...

The inevitable happens a moment later....Sammy easily bringing me to another screaming....leg shaking climax....

My thighs lock up against him, vice like, bringing his steady rhythm to a halt....my whole body goes rigid for a brief moment....

Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers
12