Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, as it passes I'm left trembling and gasping for air, beginning to notice my surroundings once more...coming out of it....I lock eyes with Sammy.

He's broken off eating my tits and is watching me intently.

There is no name calling, no obscenities are forthcoming from the old man's mouth.... but...his eyes say it all.

Those eyes convey the lust fuelled contempt I so crave...

They shout at me.... 'Adulteress!.... cheating whore!....dirty slut!....bitch!'

Those wise old eyes tell me that he....owns me.... they're saying...

'Your my bitch....to be used....you belong to me.'

In that moment, staring up at Sammy...I feel complete and utter satisfaction.

With my grip now relaxing, Sammy resumes his steady rhythm....deep and slow....he too is savouring every fine detail...

The feel of my soft skin pressed so tightly against his.....my scent....the way my long blonde hair lays about my shoulders....my rapid breathing and heavy moans of pleasure....

But most of all, the way his big dark cock feels deep inside his bitch.... someone else's wife, no less.

While he fucks me he speaks to me in that soft but commanding voice.

He tells me how good I feel. Then asks again, what John would think if he could see his wife now?

See her being fucked my an old Indian man? Hear her moaning like a whore?

Would he be angry?

All I can do is whisper, "Yes."

As his rhythm increases with strokes so deep...he goes on.... asking if I want him to stop?

"No." Is my immediate reply.

He continues in this fashion for the next few moments, taunting and goading me.

Telling me that I prefer his cock to my husband's....and he knows I prefer Indian men.

At that moment, while he says these things to me....I'm completely under his spell....I breathlessly agree with everything he says.

Sammy has been slowly increasing his rhythm while taunting me, and I recognise the signs...

He is 86 after all, and I'm sure....hasn't had a woman in a long time.

Still, he does remarkably well, lasting much longer than dear old Alan.

His strokes suddenly quicken as he pushes his hands down and underneath by arse cheeks, firmly gripping.

His head rests on my shoulder, mouth near my right ear.

Breath comes fast and hard, panting against my neck.

A whisper, "I'm ready now Pippa....I'm ready...to give you something....if you want it Pippa?"

He's asking me.... he's going to give me it anyway but he wants me to be compliant...wants my obedience.

There's no hesitation from me.

Turning my head so my mouth faces into his ear I whisper back, "Yes....do it...I want it."

My heart is beating so fast, I'm panting.... desperately needing to feel him do it in me.

As Sammy tips over the edge, pushing into me ever faster.... powerful short... jerky movements....I continue to goad him.

Sweet whispers into an old man's ear.

"Go on....do it...do it....I want it....go on."

My voice shakes both with excitement and also the violent jerky motion my body is subjected to by my elderly boyfriend.

The bed creaks and squeeks, Sammy suddenly begins grunting very loudly at each in stroke, his desperate cries drowning out my whispered words.....until.

My old man almost screams, the noise so close to my ear, hurts.

But I don't care. I'm soaking up every sensation....

I feel him squirting his seed deep inside...warmth and pressure....those glorious pulses...

His whole body goes taught.

Sammy emits one deep long, bellowing groan.

Then, while he empties his big old balls into me, I feel a sharp pain in my neck....teeth...sinking in.

I know instinctively what he's doing.

He's marking me.

I lay there panting, taking it. Taking the pain....and pleasure.

I want to be marked. I want John to see it and to know what it means.

Sammy's climax grip upon me, slowly ebbs away....just as the flow of his warm seed...slows.

The last little pulses are squeezed and milked out eagerly....I want every drop.

Sammy rests atop me, panting. I feel his heart hammering away....his dark meat shrinking within me.

We lay like this for several moments, enjoying the sensation of calm, after that perfect storm.

Eventually, Sammy raises his head off my shoulder and kisses me tenderly.

His dominant side, for now at least, hidden away once more behind a sweet old man.

Getting up off me I feel Sammy's shrinking cock flop out my soaking fanny.

The old man, has made quite a mess.

I clean him up first, licking his sticky cock with tender care before seeing to myself, scooping the excess up with two fingers and eating it in front of a watchful Sammy.

After this, we relax in his bed....and talk.

Nothing else sexual happens that afternoon. Not with Sammy anyway, he is 86 after all. Although in later sessions he does manage it again.

We talk for a long time, about all sorts.

Just two new friends....and now lovers... getting to know each other more.

I will go into more detail later, about the conversation we have.

But for now, this chapter is coming to a close.

There is just one more thing to add.

It concerns something that happened to me after I'd left Sammy's flat.

We'd kissed and said our goodbyes, Sammy had closed his door and I was heading back down the corridor passing all the even numbers.

As I got to number 8, the flat next door to Sammy's, I noticed the door still wide open....

And as I drew level there was an old man stood just inside the doorway.

He was staring at me and had one hand covering his crotch, rubbing himself through his trousers!

He was grinning at me, leering.

I was taken by surprise, didn't know what to do so just kept walking past, looking quickly away.

As I continued past I heard him say, "I know what you've been doing."

After saying this he made several loud grunting noises, copying Sammy from earlier.

It was evident that this man had overhead us.....

I picked up the pace and made a hasty retreat back into the reception area.... beginning to worry if anyone else had heard us.

But luckily the man I spoke to earlier was gone.

Once outside in the cold and wind, the strange man at number 8 was foremost in my thoughts....along with my new boyfriend.

My first man of colour.

As I walked to the bus stop my thoughts wondered to John and what would he say....and do....when I got home?

It was while pondering this provocative question that my mobile began to ring.

Getting it out and staring down at the caller display, it said, John.....

He would be calling to see if I was ok, and how it had gone.

Swallowing, beginning to grin as I pressed to answer.....I had something very important to tell my husband....

End of chapter 37.

12