Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are little piles of used tissues dropped seemingly at random upon the grubby threadbare carpet.

As I take in this scene of filth I am in conflict inside.

Bad personal hygiene and dirty men are a big turn off, but I'm blinded to this by my fantasy.....the overpowering desire to be used by this....foul... animal of a man.

To allow him to have me...give myself freely.

That feeling of giving in to my twisted inner desires....letting go?...oh my....I'm trembling with excitement.

However, I've run out of time for fantasy and daydreaming....this is it....no going back.

A second later I'm grabbed from behind, held tightly around my waist.

I can smell his breath before feeling it, hot and rapid on the back of my neck...making me shiver with anticipation.

Closing my eyes, I hear his voice close to my ear, a heavy tremor of excitement within the whispered obscenity, "I want to lick your cunt."

A pause while Barry draws his tongue up the side of my neck, tasting me.

I'm breathing faster now, feeling him so close, holding me....his hard on pressing into the small of my back.

I feel so weak, so small, so powerless to resist.....it's awesome.

Barry's fanatical lust for me knows no etiquette, he has no control over himself and so, after letting go my waist I'm abruptly pushed forward and barked at to get on my knees.

I get down onto the bed, crawling over damp and sticky patches.

I'm prone and vulnerable in this all fours position and Barry waists no time in taking advantage.

Pulling the skirt up over my back and literally thrusting his head up between my legs....

And there, on his filthy bed.. I'm violently devoured.

That is the only way to describe the assault on my body and senses.

It's frenzied and sustained. The man's tongue seems to be everywhere all at once.

Beginning to breathe faster, letting out a soft moan, "Oh god yeah....oh my god."

Bringing my right hand up to my tits, I must feel myself....

The nipples are swollen, poking erect through thin bra material.

Barry is lost to his own pent up desires, I'm probably the first woman he's tasted in years.

That high pitched noise he makes... it's more animal than man.

Pinching my nipples as he gorges himself upon my honey pot and bottom.

I'm quickly becoming lost in this intense assault.

I'm being pushed rapidly towards the edge....

However, at the last moment Barry withdraws his head from my rear and I feel his body cover mine as he gets on top of me.

That hot putrid breath once more, his mouth close to my ear, "Pippa....I'm gunna fuck your cunt."

The words are spat out, it's a triumphant statement....he knows he has me....and I'm not going anywhere.

Nor will I resist....I need this.

Replying in a whisper with Barry already gone, getting into position, guiding his stiff little prick into me....

The words not intended for him so much as myself, "Do it....I want you in me."

Gasping as Barry's cock slams home, closing my eyes once more, mouth opening wide....my moans and screams of delight drowned out by Barry's rhythmic squealing.

The moment I've fantasised and obsessed about is here, the lust and excitement I'm feeling.... overwhelming.

He's doing it, dirty old pervert Barry is fucking me....

I don't last long and neither does he, but in that brief moment of coupling between us I experience one of the most head spinning orgasms of my life.

After its over, I come to with my face in one of the damp patches of fresh cum stain on Barry's bed....but I don't care.

My upper body is sunk right down, rear high in the air.

I'm still violently shaking from his frantic thrusts, it appears that Barry hasn't quite finished with me yet....

A second later his grip on my hips tightens and he stiffens up, letting out one final loud squeal.

I feel it immediately, rushing into me. It feels quite strong for an old man, a torrent within.

I remain there in that prone position, calming down, getting my breathing back to normal while old Barry is panting away seemingly high above me.

Wet droplets on my back....it appears in the grip of his climax he's dribbling on me.

Eventually his grip relaxes and with the flow of spunk faltering, he pulls out.....then proceeds to bury his head in my rear once more!

I've just had a big climax and I'm very sensitive back there but I can't keep him off, he's insatiable.

Turning over and trying to sit down doesn't stop him, I'm just pushed onto my back while he forcibly continues licking his own cum out of me.

I just have to take it.

After he's slurped it all out he slumps down next to me on the bed, Barry is a man of few words and so the conversation that follows is....limited.

He shows me his magazines which seem to be his only source of porn, I've not seen any mobile phone, tablet or laptop since I've been there.

He points out his favourite ladies, the ones covered in stains, telling me he's 'had' her or 'done' that one.

Clearly reality and fantasy for Barry, have blended together, reinforcing what I already knew....Barry is nuts.

It occurs to me as we chat about his imaginary conquests that Barry is not only delusional but also quite immature.

His personality is that of a spoilt child.

A fact not lost upon me as I ponder how I'm going to get out of his flat....

I noted, in our last encounter, how he reacted when I raised my voice and used the big bad 'no'.

He'd recoiled and looked surprised, then hurt.

Just like a spoilt child reacting to a parents chastising.

Perhaps if I engaged in a bit of role play....

After 20 or so minutes of bragging about what he'd done to the paper ladies I noticed he was getting hard again.

During the time we'd been chatting, Barry had been playing with himself.

Now hard once more, his attention turned away from the magazine's and focussed on me.

I knew there wouldn't be a problem until it came to leaving, then he'd turn aggressive.

So I slipped into my role....time to out fox, the fox.

Barry discarded his magazine and abruptly came at me as we sat there on the bed.

He's still dressed in the gown, fully open, his stiff cock on show.

He grabs me and tries to kiss me but I turn and lift my chin up, exposing my throat for him instead.

As he kisses and licks my neck I drop the bombshell....

Speaking in a soft quiet tone I tell him that it's time for me to leave.

Predictably, he goes ape, not even letting me finish my sentence.

Gripping my arms tightly he pulls away from my neck and shakes his head violently, the wild look in his eyes....is back.

"No!....no...no...no....you can't go....no Pippa.....your staying here with me."

Barry glares, but I don't look away, that's important, I can't look away.

In a calm voice while smiling I tell him that I can't stay and I must be going.....but....

"If you promise to let me go Malcolm I'll do something very special for you."

This new information causes Barry to falter a little....it's working.

Gently grasping hold of his cock, beginning to wank him I continue, "I can be a good girl for you...do something nice that will make you feel really good....but...you'd have to be a good boy and let me go....then I can come back another day."

His grip loosens, determined look softens.....I've got him.

"What is it Pippa?....what you do to me?"

He says, eyes wide.... looking expectant.

Slowly drawing my tongue across my upper lip while altering my gaze briefly from his eyes to his dick.....he gets it immediately.

Nodding his head enthusiastically, "Yes....yes do that Pippa....do that....do it now."

He grasps the back of my neck and tries to force my head down into his lap.

I have to take control.

Slipping into my role of strict adult I resist, pushing back and saying 'no' in a firm loud voice.

It works perfectly, Barry eases off and when my eyes meet his I can see that shocked, hurt look.

"No.....you have to be a good boy remember?....you promise to let me go if I do it?"

He slowly, reluctantly nods.

"Alright...if you mean it...open the bedroom door."

Again there's reluctance from Barry, more this time.

But he does begrudgingly get up off the bed and opens the bedroom door.

"Good boy....now....give me the key to your front door."

This is the crunch time, I'm asking him to give me control of my freedom.

Predictably, he's very reluctant. Looking down and pulling a face, I half expect him to stamp his foot, with the upset look on his face.

"Malcolm?....look at me Malcolm?"

He slowly looks up, a disgruntled scowl if ever I saw one.

But I know how to change that.

Licking my lips before speaking in a quiet voice, "Malcolm...I'm waiting....I'm waiting here to suck your cock.... Malcolm....I'm going to let you come in my mouth....I want to drink your cum Malcolm..... please?...just give me the key sweetheart."

The scowl evaporates instantly, replaced by a look of sheer intense excitement.

He strides quickly over to me, hand thrust into gown pocket, the key pulled out and presented to me....

I really do have him eating out of my hand....easy when you know how.

I just have to apply the correct amount of persuasion.

Staring up at Barry, giving him a special look while taking the key.

"Good boy....now...sit down here next to me."

He does as he's told and I get into position on my knees between his.

And there, in the confines of that squalid bedroom I show Barry just how good I can be.

My goodness, he does make a racket at the end.

That squealing noise is a little unsettling, it does remind me of something but at the time I can't place it.

After I've done, I hurriedly make my move to leave.....seizing the moment while Barry is still trying to catch his breath.

And once again he freaks out, trying initially to stop me but I placate him with soft words.

Reassuring the panicking old pervert that I will be back on tuesday, then reminding him of our deal.

He reluctantly agrees to let me go on the promise I suck him next time.

That's no problem for me, I was going to do it anyway.

Gathering up my blouse and jacket, quickly getting dressed before he changes his mind.

He follows me to the door and keeps asking as I check the coast is clear, "You promise Pippa?....you promise?.... tuesday?"

His eagerness is already 'wetting' my appetite for next time.

Winking at him I reply, "I'm looking forward to it."

And with that last exchange I leave Barry, once more alone with his magazines and fantasy life.

Without me, it's all he has.

It's then, while my attention is focussed on closing Barry's front door quietly, that the managers sudden appearance takes me by surprise....

I hear his footfalls coming down the corridor just as I'm walking away from number 8.

But it's too late, he's seen me, judging by the confused frown on his face.

All I can do is keep walking down the corridor toward him, aiming a sweet innocent smile as I do so.

"Bye."

Is all I can manage, my heart in my throat, waiting for him to challenge me....why have I been visiting Barry? Beaulahs resident pervert.

But no challenge comes, just that confused stare as I continue past him.

Which is somehow worse.

Why would I, Sammy's friend, be visiting the vile sex maniac who lives next door to him?

A question that the manager would now be contemplating....

What have I done?

My lack of discretion may have jeopardized the whole thing.

However as I pondered this, I wasn't to know that my time at beaulah grove was limited....and would soon come to a sudden and tragic end.

End of chapter 42.

12