Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 43

Story Info
Pippa receives some bad news.
3.2k words
4.5
4.7k
6

Part 43 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers

"Pippa.... Pippa?.....oy Pip!"

The harsh cry of my work colleague suddenly cutting into yet another day dream, waking me.

Looking around startled, I'd been stacking shelves, half way through the tuesday morning shift.

Coming to my senses while holding a can of beans, looking at the source of this most rude interruption.

Lisa, my friend, working the till close by.

Noticing now, my complete attention she continued, "Get me another one of these will ya"

Holding out an object towards me, sanitary towels...of all things...how embarrassing for the customer.

I took the item from her, "Bar code won't scan."

She informed me.

I knew where the other pads were and hurriedly made my way to get a replacement....feeling the noticeable wet patch on the gusset of my knickers as I did so.

The cause of this?

My thoughts of the coming afternoon with Sammy, and more importantly... Barry.

As I'd gone about my normal business that morning, all I could think of was Barry, and what we'd done.

Or rather, what I'd allowed him to do to me.

Since last thursday it was mostly all I could think about.

Yes there had been the weekend distraction, and boy....what a welcome distraction that was.

Dave had come over saturday night, with the usual result.

Both John and Dave are big guys, in more ways than one.

Full of energy too.

They give me a run for my money alright, but I always win, I tire them both out... eventually.

I'm so far undefeated, with those two anyway.

Dave was still incredulous about what I'd done with Barry.

He is, to this day perplexed by my choice.

In a way, so am I.

Thinking back to last thursday afternoon at beaulah....

I knew, within myself, that there was no need to suck Barry off in order to get out of his flat.

Yes there would have been difficulty but it would have been alright.

I could have promised him to do something special upon my next visit.

The truth is, I wanted to do it.

I needed, to become a slave to my own dirty desires.

To wallow in depravity....that is what part of me craved.

That dark part of me.... it's almost scary because I know that it has no boundaries.... anything goes.

And that much had been proven by what I'd done.

Since becoming more aware of my own fantasies, I'd steadily explored deeper into these inner desires.

Sammy was part of that.

A man who's own immoral desires, that of using another man's wife....attracted me.

I enjoyed being used by him, knowing it was his kink, his fetish....made it all the more intense.

When I let Barry have me, that was the same feeling.

With Barry I'd plumbed the depths of these twisted inner desires.

After I'd finished with him and was out of that place...it hit me....what I'd done.

For a time afterwards, I felt bad about myself, dirty, foolish even.

What had I done?

Letting a dirty old man use me? And enjoying it?

For a time I did feel guilty for letting that dark side of me in....and indulging in it.

But, it was a short time.

My imagination soon began working once more....what would it be like? To do it again?

Dozens of scenarios flooded my mind....

Hence, the wet knickers, that tuesday morning.

I'd had a phone call from Sammy on monday, with an unusual clothing request for that afternoon.

He, like all the guys I've known, loves uniforms.

However, I'd never had a request for this particular thing.

I worked in a big chain of supermarkets here in the UK.

They have a uniform, which is a bit dowdy to say the least.

Black trousers, blue blouse and a blue fleece with the stores logo on, and my name tag.

It ain't sexy.

Although I suppose, it does resemble a nurses uniform....not a naughty nurse...a regular one.

Since knowing Sammy, he'd been in the store several times and seen me wearing my uniform.

Well, he wanted me to visit him that afternoon wearing it.

Kinky bugger.

Anyway, I finished my shift at 2 and went off home, changed my underwear to a thong and put on a nicer bra.

Then headed off for beaulah.

It was a lovely mild, early spring afternoon, no need for a big coat.

I was feeling upbeat and excited, despite a looming problem....the manager.

The awkward moment with him seeing me exit Barry's flat the previous thursday, had been playing on my mind.

So I was a bit on edge as I pushed open beaulahs heavy front door and went inside the foyer area.

Going through the next doors gingerly, glancing at the front desk area, trying to look casual.

No one there, good.

Turning to my right towards the long brightly lit corridor...

"Miss....miss?....excuse me?"

The first word almost makes me jump and I curse inwardly, 'fuck's sake!'

I may not curse much with my mouth but sure do a lot in my mind.

The managers voice is as persistent as toothache, trying to ignore it, but it's no good he has me.

He's been partially obscured by a bundle of clothes dumped over the front desk, but now standing up and heading my way.... quickly.

He looks serious and I stop to let him approach.

Using the same disarming, sweet smile as before, greeting him.

"Oh hi....what can I do for you?"

The guy takes my bait and his serious look softens a little.

"Hi love...sorry to bother you I just wanted to ask a question if that's alright?"

Telling him it is, he continues, introducing himself as Mike and confirming my suspicion that he is the manager.

Mike then asks my name which I give him then goes on to say he's seen me arriving here and visiting Sammy for the past few weeks.

Then, asks his question.

"I hope you don't think I'm prying here Pippa....I just like to keep tabs on visitors you know...I was just wondering?....how is it you know Sammy?"

This I was ready for, and gave him my cover story as agreed with Sammy, about me knowing him as a young girl.

Apparently I used to ride his bus everyday with my mum and we became good friends.

After losing touch with him for many years I found out he was living at beaulah and decided to pay him a visit, where our friendship was rekindled.

Simple as that.

I'd basically copied what had happened with Sammy and Dave.

Some of it anyway.

"Oh I see."

Mike looked thoughtful for a second then confused....that...was not good.

Had he found a flaw in my story?

No, it was worse.

"So....how do you know Ba..."

He quickly corrected himself and although I was being put on the spot I thought it quite amusing how everyone seemed to be aware of Malcolm's resemblance to Barry humphries.

"....Sorry... Malcolm....the man at number 8?...I saw you coming out of his flat last thursday afternoon."

I could feel my face flush red, feeling hot.

My only defence for this was to deny it, claiming that he must be mistaken....why would I be visiting Sammy's next door neighbour?

That confused look again, then a disbelieving, mocking look, which I didn't like.

Despite that, Mike seemed to accept that he couldn't really press me anymore.

So, I was given a warning not to approach Malcolm and not to go in his flat unaccompanied.

"He's an ok guy really....just a little obssesed with women."

Mike informed me.

Tell me about it, I thought.

What I said however, was that I would be careful and report any unwanted attention to him, immediately.

This seemed to satisfy him, for now.

He bid me a good afternoon, telling me to give Sammy his regards...and that was that.

I walked on, feeling relieved, I'd handled it well despite turning the colour of a beetroot...I hate confrontation.

As I walked off down the corridor to Sammy's, I knew that Mike knew....I was lying.

He had clearly seen me exit Barry's flat and he didn't buy my denial, no way.

So, I would just have to be more careful, which in itself was an exciting prospect.

On passing Barry's door I noticed it was fully closed, the first time I'd seen it like that.

Perhaps Mike, knowing I may be coming, had had words with Barry and closed his door for him.

Anyway, the visit to Sammy that afternoon quickly took the close shave with the manager off my mind.

Although initially I was angered after I found out Mike had been asking Sammy about me over the weekend.

Sly indeed, making sure our stories tallied... naughty boy.

But, as I say, dear old Sammy soon gave me something else to think about.

His back was better you see and well, to say he'd missed me or rather, a particular part of me.... would be a big understatement.

Our usual long conversation before anything happened was skipped.

After a cosy 'warming up' period on the sofa during which I indulged in some lengthy, meaningful oral...oh my...I could suck on that thing all day....I was ordered into his bedroom.

There, I received further instructions from my master, he had me crawl up onto his bed and there on all fours pull my work trousers down.

Sammy waisted no time getting into position behind his subservient bitch....mounting me.... sliding it past the flimsy thong and pushing it deep inside me for the first time....in too long a time.

I was still in my full uniform, at Sammy's request.

The supermarket fleece had my mobile phone inside the pocket, I'd taken the liberty of activating the recording app earlier.

You can clearly hear the lustful relief in my voice as I cry out, "Oh my god!....fuck yes!"

I'd missed having that big old thing in me....so much.

There's something to be said for experience, and Sammy had plenty.

Experience plus a good size equals....well, let's just say I didn't last long.

The old man easily bringing me to a panting climax within minutes.

And that was just the beginning.

For a frail elderly guy, Sammy had stamina.

After recovering from a leg shaking climax on my knees I was ordered to strip and get into my old man's bed.

There, he took his time with me, under the covers... missionary...his favourite way...and mine.

Deep, long...slow stokes....each one sending ripples of the most exquisite pleasure right through me.

As I was slowly fucked to another shuddering orgasm....I'm aware of Barry, just a foot away on the other side of Sammy's flimsy bedroom wall....he.. is listening....and waiting.

Waiting for his turn to use me.

This time, we come together.

Despite the hype I prefer to be 'aware' when my partner is going to do it.

Coming at the same time is good but I like to see and hear and feel as much as possible.

And when I'm immersed in my own climax, this can be difficult.

My orgasms are usually very strong, and I'm somewhere else while it's happening.

In fact, occasionally I have blacked out, which only lasts a few seconds but can be quite worrying for a partner who's not used to me.

Also I love to goad him, see the look on his face as he gives me it.

I find it, fascinating.

After our long intense session we have a chat, about normal everyday things.

Sammy expressed his concern for the future regarding beaulahs closure, where will he go?

There is talk of rehoming some residents in care homes but he hates the idea.

A fiercely independent man, he doesn't like being in assisted living never mind a care home.

I try to reassure him but deep down I know that the future of beaulah grove looks bleak.

When it's time to leave he walks me to the door, with a noticeable limp that wasn't there when I first arrived.

Despite what we've done I do feel a little guilty, and I'm reminded just how old and vulnerable Sammy is.

With John and Dave I don't even think about it, they go for it with me and I with them, we play rough.

With Sammy I have to be careful, take it easy on him.

But because of my enthusiastic nature during sex, it's easy to forget...and get carried away.

We kiss at the door and I bid him a good evening, giving his groin a healthy squeeze before telling him I'm looking forward to thursday.

After Sammy closes his front door, I'm left alone again with anxiety filling my veins, this time it's Mike the manager who is foremost on my mind.

If he sees me again....

Barry's door is about 30 feet from Sammy's, a short distance.

But the corridor leads directly out into the main desk area, if Mike is there?...he may have heard me exit Sammy's flat and be waiting to catch me in the act.

There's nothing for it, I don't hesitate, striding quickly but as quietly as possible towards Barry's flat, staring straight ahead at the end of the corridor.

My attention is so focussed on this that I fail to notice Barry's door opening as I get near it.

His sudden appearance making me jump.

"Pippa...Pippa.....come in....come in."

His whispered words.

I hurry inside Barry's flat, the all too familiar smell bringing association of disgust.....and raw excitement....an unusual combination.

The beasts lair.

Once inside with the door locked behind me I'm subjected to the same rough treatment I was expecting....and craving.

Barry drags me off into his bedroom and closes the door behind us.

It's within the walls of that squalid room that I confront my own inner twisted desires....rub shoulders with the dark side of myself that I neither fully understand nor seemingly, have control over.

It's burning desire to submit consumes me and I'm powerless to resist, revelling in the depravity that Barry has to offer.

And he does have a lot to offer.

I am treated like an object, a piece of meat, by that filthy perverted man.

And I love every moment.

This time he has me for longer.

I remove all of my clothes and let him explore all of my body....Barry's curiosity leads him to every orifice.

I'm groped, molested, poked and prodded.... Barry's appetite is seemingly insatiable.

At times his ferocity and frenzied 'attacks' leave me feeling a little fearful, but that's part of the excitement....pushing boundaries.

Eventually, after an hour of being ravished and with his energy sapped and lust for me waning just a little, I take the opportunity to make my escape.

It is predictably difficult, both prying myself from Barry's clutches and the careful exit from his flat, avoiding Mike the manager.

But I'm cunning enough for both of them and manage my escape successfully.

Later, when safely back at home I explain what happened to my expectant hubby.

I recall John's reaction while describing a particular part of the afternoon where Barry fucks me on his filthy bed...

He has me missionary, just like his neighbour Sammy before him.

My bare back sticks to the fresh stains on the bottom sheet... pungent aroma filling my nostrils.

Barry, wild eyed, sweaty, red faced....panting foul breath in my face....while he humps frantically.

My tits wobbling to each violent stroke...

My soft moans... becoming louder.

Then I relive for John, the moment Barry comes in me.

His leering face contorting, beady eyes narrowing but not quite closing.

The old man's body stiffening up, that loud inhuman squeal...

While I watch in wide eyed fascination, breathing hard myself, his cum flowing into me...a thin bead of saliva stretches from the corner of Barry's wide open mouth....pooling between my heaving breasts.

John, listening, wide eyed and transfixed by my description, suddenly blinks and seems to snap out of the trance I've put him in.

He shakes his head a little, begins to grin then says, "Sweetheart....you are really fucking weird....doing it with him."

He leans forward to kiss me softly on the lips, then continues, "But that's what I like about you....weird turns me on."

And it surely did, I was sore down there all the next day.

After all, I had had three very different men in the space of one afternoon....ain't life grand.

The coming thursday sees the same routine, visiting Sammy at beaulah then sneaking next door to do it with his pervert neighbour Barry.

I know, I'm such a cheating slut....but oh my....what fun.

Both men are always very eager to see me, despite their ages.

Talk about growing old disgracefully!

After emerging from another weekend, I have just enough time to recover before I'm back at beaulah....helping the aged.

During this week I have another close encounter with Mike.

This time he almost catches me exiting Barry's flat, but I manage to see him coming just in time.

Sly, that one.

I have to be careful not to underestimate him.

That week I see both men on the usual days, tuesday and thursday, getting there just before 3 as my shift at the supermarket is still mornings.

I bid Sammy goodbye and a good weekend on the thursday just before 5.

He squeezes my bum and tells me he's looking forward to next week, flashing that cheeky smile I've grown so fond of.

Everything seems normal.... I'm not to know that it will be the last time I see him.

The weekend comes and goes, with its usual exciting outcome.

Monday morning as I recall was very busy at the store, rushed off my feet is how it was.

Around dinner time I became aware of an incident in town.

Customers were coming into the store and talking of an accident of sorts on the precinct, a man had been knocked down.

I thought it odd at the time because cars aren't aloud on the precinct, it's pedestrianised except for delivery vehicles and they always go slow.

I remember thinking, 'how on earth has that happened?'

I didn't realise, at that point however, that there is more than one way to get 'knocked down'.

As time went by, and more customers gossiped to us till girls, I was made aware that the man had died.

I just recall saying something like 'oh that poor guy' to the customer who had given me this news.

Little knowing just who the guy was.

After my shift was over I went home and had a few household chores to catch up on.

My mind was on the upcoming 'appointment' with two very different elderly gents...with the usual moist result between my legs.

When John came home he too had heard of the accident in town and had a bit more information.

One of his workmates had been nearby delivering furniture to a customer's address.

They'd heard the commotion and witnessed a crowd gathered around someone lying on the ground.

According to John's friend, a shop lifter had been making his escape, pursued by shop security and he'd collided with this old guy knocking him down.

Then, later that evening I had a phone call from Dave....

I knew he was upset as soon as I heard his voice, and I also somehow knew then at that moment what he was about to tell me.....the man everyone had been talking about...the man who had died in town that day.... was my special friend Sammy.

End of chapter 43.

Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers