All Comments on 'Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 43'

by Pippa76

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 1 year ago

I know these are true stories, so please allow me to give you sympathy over the loss of your special -- very special -- friend Sammy. You brought much pleasure, even joy, to a kind old -- albeit kinky -- man, living alone, as so many of the elderly do. As Wednesday Addams said in the currently popular (and superbly done) Netflix series, ultimately everyone dies alone. That's true, of course, in a metaphysical sense, but having a loving (and you were certainly loving!) companion right up the end lends a true brightness to Sammy's end of life. Your story is touchingly written, as well as sexy, so truly well done, Pippa! Five stars, ~~JB

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Sad to hear your loss and in such unusual circumstances. You did make Sammy’s later life very special and gave him so much pleasure.

I’ll be interested to hear whether you carried on going to see Barry now that Sammy passed and how you explained your visits to Mike - or did Mike get the pleasure of your special talents in order to turn a blind eye to delicious service you gave Barry?!!

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51over 1 year ago

A touching, passionate account of your adventures with your older guys, as well as your regular men John and Dave. How thrilling the realization must be that you thrive on the kinky, the unusual! And you fulfill this desire within yourself, and make two old men very happy. So sad what happened to Sammy! But we never know when our time's up. He lived the last part of his life with passion, ably assisted by your loving ministrations. You were both happy with the arrangement, which was both lustful and kinky. The store uniform was a nice touch! And the cellphone monitoring your sounds of passion is technology at its best. Many twists and turns in this tale. And lots of intrigue in the halls of Beaulah! I'm sensing more to come there. Great tale!

Gazza6969Gazza6969about 1 year ago

I don't know what to say Pip, at this late stage, sorry to learn this news.

I too am of advancing years and live alone.

Perhaps you and John could adopt me? I could sleep in the shed (if you insist)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPippa76@Pippa76
Mature lady who is happily married. I love reading erotic stories. New to this place but love it already. Had some very interesting experiences which I am looking forward to writing about.