Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth had arranged to meet the selling agent in order that he could show us around the house and then introduce us to some builders and a couple of local architects. We first had a coffee with the owners and Ruth updated them on the status with the solicitors then the agent walked us around the house and outbuildings. Although you could have lived in the house, in order to create Ruth and David's dream home it was going to need to be gutted. The outbuildings had huge potential for conversion into garages, workshops, guest accommodation, whatever was required, but it was going to take time and money and then of course it needed a swimming pool also.

"What do you think?" asked Ruth after the agent had shown us round.

"I can see why you fell in love with it, the location is stunning. I think it's going to take a bit of time and money to turn it into your dream home though."

"That's why I wanted you to see the house first before we spoke to the architects," she said.

After saying our goodbyes to the owners we drove to Cavaillon where the agent was based and had lunch at one of its many restaurants. As we ate the agent explained about things worked in the renovation business. It was big business and it seemed that plenty of people, French and English were looking to create holiday homes in the area. After lunch we visited some of the architects recommended by the agent. Of the three we met, one was a clear favourite. He showed us his work on similar projects and he spoke good English too. He wasn't the cheapest but he wasn't the most expensive either and after speaking with the agent about him Ruth engaged him with a handshake and an exchange of details. Job done.

By the time we got back to the hotel it was 7.30 p.m. I'd driven us back and was getting the hang of driving on the wrong side of the road. Ruth changed into a pretty, short summer dress and then we got back into the car and drove into Gordes. We tried a different restaurant to the previous evening but it was just as pleasant and the food was excellent. Ruth looked relaxed and pleased with the way things were going as she sipped on her wine. We just had to find a builder now.

"We should have asked the architect," I said to Ruth. "It's probably important that he and the builder get on."

"You're right," she said. "We'll go back and see him tomorrow."

By the time we finished our meal Ruth had drunk three quarters of a bottle of wine while I'd had a couple beers and just one glass from the bottle. To aid digestion we took a walk to the highest point of the village. Once you got out of the main square the place was quiet and the streets were narrow, almost too narrow for a car, which explained why we'd seen so many three wheeled scooter type vehicles. They were the only ones that could get up some of the streets. Not all of the houses were occupied and a few were decaying. As we walked up one of the narrow streets Ruth pulled me into a little alley and began to kiss me.

"Do me here," she said, reaching down to unbutton my jeans.

"What if someone sees us?"

"I don't care, no one knows who we are," she said as she fished my cock out.

I lifted her dress up then, pulling her panties to one side, I pushed myself into her. I began to fuck her but almost immediately we heard voices coming up the main street. There was little we could do except stay still and hope that whoever it was walked past. Ruth began to kiss me and as she did the people passed us. They looked down the alley and saw us but what they saw in the darkness I can only guess.

Ruth started laughing, excited by what had just happened. "You'd better make it quick," she said.

I lifted one of Ruth's legs up and held it under the knee then pushed Ruth's arse against the wall and began to fuck her. Ruth kept kissing my neck and urging me to cum in her. I wanted to but sometimes your body has other ideas and after a few minutes of pumping Ruth in this position I wasn't any nearer to shooting my load than I had been at the start. So I turned her round and fucked her from behind. With one hand on her tit and another tightly on her pussy I could fuck her with longer strokes and in this position I soon finished myself off in her.

Ruth asked me to leave my cock in her and so I did for a minute or two until I went soft. When I pulled out some cum dripped out onto the pavement. Ruth squatted down and sucked my cock clean then folded it back into my trousers. She then focussed on expelling the rest of my cum from her pussy. Most of it had dripped out by now but she cleared the tubes by relieving herself while she squatted and a stream of her pee trickled down the alley. Taking a tissue from her purse she dabbed herself dry and when we emerged from the alley way it looked like nothing had happened, other than Ruth's face looked a bit flushed.

******************

On Thursday we managed to put the final piece of the puzzle in place and chose a builder. The architect was very helpful in vetting the suggestions that the agent had made. Fortunately there were a couple of people on the list who he had worked with successfully before. After meeting all of the builders there was little to choose between the two front runners and so we asked the architect to choose for us, which he did.

Ruth had been her usual insatiable self again, demanding sex in the morning and then again when we got back to the apartment in the afternoon. I didn't mind at all I was just a bit surprised. It was if she'd been let off the leash and was determined to make the most of it.

As we sat outside eating dinner in Gordes I asked Ruth what the plan was for tomorrow.

"We're seeing Carole tomorrow," she said.

"Is Carole Daniel's ex?"

"Yes."

"Ah I didn't know."

"I'm sorry I thought Daniel had told you. We'll check out tomorrow, and we'll stay with Carole and her partner Fabien tomorrow night. We're meeting them for lunch in Aix first."

"What's Carole like?"

"She's lovely, a bit direct, but lovely. She's quite petite. She was a gymnast as a teenager. Competed in the Commonwealth games but missed out on the Olympics. Sometimes when people look at her I think they underestimate her, but she's as sharp as a knife."

"Daniel said she's still involved with his company."

"Oh yes," Ruth said. "Carole is, or rather she was, a lawyer. She worked for one of the big law firms and that's how she and Daniel met. She was assigned to one of his deals, they had a whirlwind romance and she ended up leaving the law firm and working for him, or rather with him. They were a formidable team. She was the brains while he was the driving force and the face of the company."

"It must have been difficult when they split up."

"Yes and no. To be honest they just came to want different things from life. Daniel wanted it all, the houses, the cars, the boats, the success, the limelight, while Carole decided that those things weren't as important to her. She became frustrated by Daniel's endless pursuit of the next deal and in the end they split up. Daniel was very fair in the divorce. They were both reasonable and they stayed friends. He values her opinion on a lot of things, she has a sharp mind. Like you said she's still on the board of their company and I think she's still a shareholder. I guess that gives her an income."

"And she's re-married now?"

"Not exactly. Fabien is her toy boy," said Ruth laughing. "They live together. He is about the same age as Kate I guess, so there is quite an age gap. He is a sculptor. Carole met him at an exhibition and the rest as they say is history. He has a workshop in one of the outbuildings of Carole's property. He's quite talented but I don't think he makes much money from his work."

"Oh well, it should be interesting I guess."

"Have you finished eating?"

"Yep."

"Good, because if it's not too much to ask, I'd like you to do me in that alley again..."

******************

On Friday morning we had a lie in before taking a leisurely breakfast. I decided not to go for a run and took a day off instead. Ruth rewarded my decision with a blow job after which she kissed me and we shared my cum. The blow job made me feel good but just left Ruth horny however, so I went down on her and sucked her off. It seemed to have the effect of satisfying her and afterwards we cuddled up and lay in bed for a while.

The journey to Aix took a couple of hours as we made a detour to drive past Ruth and David's new house one last time. It really was in a stunning location but it was going to take hell of a lot of work to turn it into their dream home. When we got to Aix we were a little bit late and had to rush to the restaurant. Carole and Fabien were already seated with a drink when we got there.

"I'm sorry we're late," said Ruth. "It's my fault. I wanted to take one more look at the house."

"It's alright," said Carole. "You're in France, it's fashionable to be late."

Ruth kissed Carole on both cheeks then did the same with Fabien.

"Carole, Fabien this is Steven," Ruth said.

"The fighter," said Carole as she kissed me, also on both cheeks, "Daniel has told me all about you. I wasn't sure if you would have a broken nose and cauliflower ears. But I'm glad to see that you haven't. Tell me, have you had many fights lately?"

"No," I said. "I gave it up when I was seventeen."

"That's not what I've heard," she said then, turning to Fabien, Carole added, "This is my partner Fabien."

I wasn't sure if I was supposed kiss Fabien or not. I'd heard that in France sometimes blokes kissed as an introduction but fortunately he just offered his hand to shake. Fabien was every inch the French artist. Tall, slim, handsome, impeccably dressed with perfect hair, but my initial impression was that he was also a bit aloof. Compared to Fabien I looked like a bit of a tramp but, compared to him, I think most blokes would have come up short.

Carole was also impeccably dressed. She wore her blonde hair short and her skin had a healthy tan without being a dark mahogany colour. She was indeed petite but she was pretty with it.

The conversation flowed over lunch starting with Ruth and David's house purchase. Ruth told them all about the house and the plans she and David had for it and Carole gave her some advice from her own experience of living in Provence. After that the subject changed to Fabien who had an exhibition in Aix that he was preparing for and then it was my turn.

"Daniel tells me that you are his latest employee," said Carole.

"Yes I guess so, although I still have another year to go at Uni first."

"Do you know what he's got in mind for you?" she asked.

"I believe he's interested in 'New Technology' and that's where I hope to help."

"Perhaps," said Carole. Changing the subject she added, "And I hear congratulations are in order."

"Thank you, yes. We got engaged two weeks ago." I didn't know whether to mention Daniel and Kate's part in this so kept quiet about their involvement.

"Aren't you a bit young?" asked Carole. Ruth was right she could be direct, tactless even.

"Possibly," I said. "You just have to trust your instincts, I guess."

"Lesley's lovely," Ruth added. "You'd like her."

At the end of lunch Fabien had to rush off to work on his exhibition and Ruth and Carole wanted to do some shopping. I could see that I was going to be a third wheel and so I said I'd have a look around Aix while they shopped. Carole suggested we meet back at her house at six and told me how to get there then told me the code for the gate. To be honest I was glad to be on my own. I'd found Carole hard work.

I had a look around Aix then decided to go for a drive. I headed out of town in the direction of Carole's place then when I knew I could find it I just kept driving. I ended up in a café in a small village and just sat outside and had a beer. It felt great to be on my own for a while just soaking up the sun. One beer turned into two and I might even have dozed off for a few minutes. When the waiter came to settle up I realised that by the time I had driven back I was going to be late. I settled up and got into the car.

Carole's house was easy to find but difficult to get into if you weren't invited. There was a big security gate with an entry phone and a keypad. I pressed the digits into the keypad hoping that I had remembered them correctly and the gates slowly opened. Carole's house was impressive. From the outside it looked like everything that Ruth and David hoped theirs would be when it was finished. I drove up the gravel driveway and parked up.

As I got out of the car the door to the house opened and the first thing I saw were two huge Rhodesian Ridgeback dogs force their way out and come bounding towards me, barking. I crouched down on one knee to greet them but the first dog to reach me had built up so much momentum that he couldn't stop in time and just bowled me over. Once I was on my back I was easy pray for the two of them and one dog stood over me licking my face while the other tried to sit on my stomach. I tried to put an arm around each their necks and they growled playfully at me. We tussled for a bit but they calmed down when their mistress approached them.

"Donald, Mickey, lie down," Carole said laughing and the two dogs reluctantly stopped their play and did as they were told, panting from the exertion.

Carole stood in front of me in just a bikini. She had a real gymnast's figure, a pert bum and a fantastic flat stomach and she clearly worked at keeping it that way. She offered me her hand and I stood up, covered in a mixture of dust from the gravel and doggy saliva. The dogs also got up when I did and started milling around us. One of them started to lick my hand then the other, not wanting to miss out, joined in.

"Most people run for the hills when they see these two coming towards them. I've not seen anyone try to grab them round the neck before. They don't always like people, men in particular."

"They're beautiful dogs. Which one is Mickey, which one is Donald?"

"This handsome devil is Mickey and this Ruffian is Donald, they're brothers from the same litter. Mickey was the pick of the litter, he's the big handsome one and he knows it. Donald was the runt, he knows he's not as handsome Mickey, so he tries harder in other ways. He's definitely the more affectionate of the two. But they're both lovable. I bought them as puppies and they were trained as guard dogs. As you can see it wasn't entirely successful, but if they decide that they don't want you here then you'll know about it."

"Well I'm glad they decided to like me."

"Steven, I wanted to ask you something while we are on our own."

"Of course."

"I know that I can come over a bit direct, I'm afraid it's just the way I am. As I get older my ego has become a bit more fragile too, which is why I want to ask you in private if you'd like to spend the night with me tonight. I know the way this evening is heading and I know that you've slept with Ruth and also with Kate but I don't take it for granted that you'd want to sleep with a forty five year old woman like me. And please don't say you'd like to just because I sit on the board of Durolitum. I don't interfere with the way that Daniel runs his company so however you answer makes no difference to your job prospects, I promise."

"I'm not sure how to answer Carole," I said and before I'd finished my sentence her face changed instantly to one of rejection. "I'm surprised you feel the need to ask. Looking at you in that swimsuit I don't think there are many guys who could refuse. In fact I wanted to ask, how do you keep your tummy so flat?"

The smile returned to her face. "Thank you for noticing," she said laughing. "You don't know how much effort it takes. And I'm glad you said yes because I think it might have been difficult to prise Ruth and Fabien apart now."

I laughed. "Ruth has had quite an appetite this week," I said.

"You should have seen her when she was younger," replied Carole.

"Would you mind if I kissed you?" I asked.

"As a rule I never kiss men covered in dirt and dog saliva, but I'll make an exception this time."

I wiped my face with my tee shirt then kissed her on the mouth while Donald licked the dirt off my legs.

"That was nice," I said when we had finished.

"Let me show you inside, you're a bit overdressed for a pool party." Carole showed me up to her bedroom and the two dogs followed her up the stairs and into the room. "This is where you'll be sleeping tonight," she said. "I'll leave you to clean up and get changed. Come downstairs when you're ready."

I decided to have a quick shower then retrieved my trunks and flip flops from my kit bag. Mickey had followed her mistress back down to the pool but Donald lay on the floor waiting for me. I gave him a stroke and a kiss on the head then we went out to join rest of them.

When I walked out onto the pool area I got a shock. It was like walking out onto the pool of an up market hotel. Plus the view was spectacular. All that you could see for miles were rolling hills stretched out in front of you. Ruth and Fabien were in the pool frolicking while Carole was sat on a lounger watching them. When she saw me she got up and walked over then kissed me.

"I can see I'm not the only one with a flat stomach," she said running her finger down it and stopping at the top of my Speedos. "What would you like to drink?" she asked.

"A beer would be great," I said and Carole went to fetch one from the poolside bar.

Ruth and Fabien got out of the pool and walked over hand in hand. Ruth gave me a kiss and Fabien shook my hand. He seemed more relaxed now. "Where have you been?" Ruth asked. "We thought you'd got lost."

"I walked around Aix for a bit then went for a drive. By the time I'd stopped for a beer I didn't realise how late it was getting. I'm sorry."

"Now that you're here," said Fabien. "Why don't you and Carole enjoy the pool, Ruth and I will start on the barbecue."

"Fabien does the best barbecues," said Carole. She gave him a kiss and then Ruth and Fabien disappeared into the house giggling like two schoolkids.

Carole led me to the pool and we got in. I stood up against the side and she stood in front of me. Her size meant that I had to bend down slightly to kiss her and so to even out the height difference she put her arms around my neck and then wrapped her legs around my waist. She weighed very little to start with but next to nothing in the pool. We kissed for ages and as we kissed Carole rubbed herself gently against my cock.

"You know you're giving me an erection," I said to her.

"Is that a problem?" she said teasingly.

"Only if we have to get out the pool quickly," I said putting my hands on her arse cheeks and pulling her pussy against my cock. Carole sighed quietly and continued to rub herself against me.

By this time Ruth and Fabien had returned and Fabien had put some steaks and other meat onto the barbeque. In between tending to the food he and Ruth kissed and horsed around.

"We should go and see if they need some help," I nodded towards Ruth and Fabien.

"I think we should leave them to it," said Carole. Reaching down she undid my Speedos and pulled out my cock then, pulling the gusset of her bikini bottoms to one side, she lowered herself onto me.

"I don't want you to fuck me," she said. "I just want to feel you inside me."

We kissed for longer and Carole gently rocked herself on me until Fabien called out that the steaks were ready. Carole pulled herself off me and I sorted myself out then we did a few lengths of the pool before getting out.

Fabien's steaks were indeed good and we sat around a big marble table and chatted while the dogs lay underneath it hoping to catch the odd scrap. Ruth and Fabien were getting along like a house on fire. Carole and I, although a bit more reserved, were getting along fine too.