Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the evening moved on it got a bit more chilly and so Fabien lit the fire pit. I hadn't seen one of these before but it was basically a huge bowl with a grill over the top that you filled with logs and set fire to. The dogs kept their distance from it, put off by the occasional crackling and spitting that came from the logs but it soon warmed up the space around us. We sat on big sofas drinking wine and chatting. Ruth couldn't keep her hands off Fabien and the two of them groped each other while they kissed.

"Fabien, why don't you take Ruth upstairs, don't worry we'll finish up down here" Carole said. It was half suggestion, half instruction but either way the two of them were more than happy to comply. Saying their goodnights they disappeared hand in hand.

"They look to be enjoying themselves," I said.

"Yes, Fabien is one for the ladies," she said.

"Have you been together long?"

"Just over three years," she said. "I really like him," she added sadly. "To be honest I'm just not sure if he's only with me for the money."

"You seem to get along fine," I said. "Do you love him?"

"Yes, I do. He's asked me to marry him twice now but I've put him off both times."

"Then why not ask him if he'd sign some sort of agreement about what happens to your money if you split up. If he loves you he will. If he won't then I'm afraid you've got your answer, but at least you'll know."

"That's what Daniel said. I'm just not sure I want to know the answer," Carole said.

"Surely, in the long term it's better to know."

"I guess," she said, not entirely convinced. "And what about you and Lesley, does she know where you are now?"

"She knew this might happen but we didn't know when."

"And do you know where she is?"

"Actually I do. She's in London spending the weekend with Kate, but tonight she was going to spend the evening with Kate and Daniel."

Carole laughed at this. "Lucky Daniel, do you mind?"

"No, not really. I'd be lying if I said I'm not a bit jealous at times but I love her and I want her to be happy." I stopped and realised that she might not know about Lesley's past and so I asked her, "I don't know how much you know about Lesley and me."

"Daniel's told me a lot of it and Ruth filled in the rest. Tell me did you really fuck Kate on the back Daniel's Aston Martin."

"A gentleman never tells, but yes, I did."

She laughed then asked, "Do you like Kate?"

"Yes, I do. She's a nice person. Although she did think I was the handyman when I first met her."

"I'm glad. Daniel deserves some happiness."

"The two of you still seem quite close," I said.

"We are in a way. I still love him. I just couldn't live with him."

"That's good I guess."

"Do you like cigars?" asked Carole.

"Actually I do."

Carole disappeared into the house and came back with a cigar. She cut the end from the cigar then put it in her mouth and lit it, taking small puffs and rolling the cigar between her fingers until the flame caught. When she was satisfied that it was lit she took a large puff and held the smoke in her mouth then kissed me. I felt the smoke in my mouth as her tongue entered searching for mine. When we finished kissing she handed me the cigar.

"I used to do that for Daniel," she said then she put her head on my chest and curled up in my arms.

"Are you comfortable?" I asked.

"Actually, I'm more than comfortable Steven. If you don't mind I'd just like to lie here in your arms and chat for a while. It reminds me of old times."

I smoked my cigar and we chatted about stuff. Carole told me about her life and I told her about mine. As I reached the end of the cigar we could hear the distant sound of Ruth reaching orgasm.

"Those two are still going at it," said Carole.

"I almost feel sorry for Fabien," I said. "Ruth's been insatiable all week. I'm worried that all we'll find in the morning is Fabien's dried out shell of a body after Ruth has drained the life out of him."

Carole giggled then uncurling herself she pulled off her bikini briefs and straddled my lap. I reached round and unclipped her bra then sucked on her nipples while she tugged my trunks down. After giving my cock a few tugs to make sure I was nice and hard she lowered herself onto me. We kissed as Carole sat in my lap getting used to my cock inside her then she started with small movements of her pelvis rubbing her pubic bone against mine.

We took our time, kissing each other as we fucked. Carole gradually increased the frequency and depth of her thrusts as she got closer to her first orgasm. The pace got faster and faster until Carole stopped thrusting and concentrated on her own pleasure. I held her arse cheeks and continued to lift her up then pull her down onto me. When Carole's orgasm came she was silent but you could feel her whole body tense. Her hands gripped my shoulders tightly as I continued to bounce her onto my cock and her face was a picture of concentration as the orgasm passed through her. Then once it was over she relaxed and sank down onto my cock while she kissed my neck.

"Come up to bed," Carole said.

We put a lid on the fire pit and Carole locked the doors to the house. As we started to walk up the stairs Carole told the two dogs to stay at the bottom. Mickey lay down but Donald stood there looking pathetic.

"I don't mind if they want to come up with us" I said.

"Come on then boys," said Carole and the two dogs skittled up the stairs and into the bedroom, lying down on the floor at the end of the bed.

"They won't attack me if I get on top of you will they?" I asked.

"Only if they think you haven't fucked me well enough," she replied.

I lay Carole down on the bed and inserted myself into her missionary style. She put her arms around my neck and nibbled my ear as I fucked her. Carole was so petite that I was worried I might hurt her if I fucked her too hard. I tried to push myself into her firmly but gently and each time she pushed her hips up to meet me. We established a rhythm which seemed to work for her. My strokes weren't hard or aggressive but gentle and deep and soon they had the desired effect. As she reached her second orgasm she sank her fingernails into my buttocks so hard that they caused me to wince then she bit my shoulder. Her second orgasm was as quiet as the first but it wasn't until it had passed that she released her grip on me.

I climbed off her and lay by her side. "I'm sorry about the marks," she said. "It's your turn to cum now. How would you like to fuck me?"

I turned Carole on her side then kneeling behind her I pushed her knees up to her tummy and inserted myself. From this position I could hold onto her hips while thrusting myself into her. Carole gripped the edge of the bed for support as I began to pound. I was well past worrying about cumming too soon by this stage and I fucked her like this for more than 5 minutes at full chat until eventually I came. I was covered in sweat by the time I had finished and Carole was too. We were both exhausted by the effort and lay back on the bed in each other's arms. Carole pulled my hand down between her legs and I pushed two fingers into her cum filled pussy while I pressed down on her clit with the palm of my hand.

After 15 minutes of kissing we got up and had a shower together then jumped back into bed. At some point we must have drifted off, Carole curled up in my arms.

******************

When I awoke I was aware of a hairy presence on the bed. Donald, taking advantage of the situation, had at some point climbed up onto the bed and made himself at home. The moment he saw that I was awake his powerful tail started thumping, which only served to wake Carole as well. I looked at the clock and it was 07.00 a.m.

"He wants to go out," Carole said.

"I'll let them out" I said. "You stay here."

"How do you fancy going for a run now before it gets too hot?"

"That'd be great," I said.

"Give me five minutes."

I stood out by the pool while I waited for Carole to make an appearance. When she did she pointed to a hill a couple of miles away and told me that that was our destination.

"We can get all the way there on farm tracks and the view from the top is fantastic. Are you ready?"

Carole was a good runner. It helped being so light but she was also as fit as a flea. Mickey and Donald padded along, sometimes in front, sometimes behind and often stopping to sniff at or pee on something. Those two could have run all day at this pace without getting bothered by it. When we started to climb the hill I couldn't keep up with Carole who gradually pulled away from me. Mickey followed his mistress but Donald stayed with me. Eventually Donald and I made it to the top.

"I won't tell anyone you were beaten by a forty five year old," said Carole as she handed me a bottle of water.

"Boy your fast," I said.

"Now you know how I keep my stomach flat."

The hill we'd run up was wooded and at the top was a small cabin with a porch and a bench outside. Carole disappeared into the cabin and came back with a couple of bottles of water and some dog bowls. She poured the water out for the dogs, who lapped it up eagerly.

"That's handy," I said, "the owner lets you store water here."

"I have a good relationship with her," said Carole.

The penny dropped and I asked, "You own all this?"

"It's such a special view from the house that I couldn't risk anyone spoiling it. I've leased the land back to the farmer I bought it from and he works it, but I had this place built and I come up here with the dogs. It's nice and cool in the shade, especially at this time of day."

I sat on the bench on the porch and Carole came and sat in my lap. We sat there and enjoyed each other for a bit while the dogs lay at our feet. We must have spent half an hour kissing and cuddling before deciding to head home.

When we got back it was about 9.30 a.m. Carole fed the dogs and then we went up to get a shower together. I could see that Carole was ready for sex and we fucked in the shower. She faced the wall and I took her from behind.

As we got dressed afterwards Carole said, "Let's go out for breakfast." She put on a short summer dress that showed off her legs and wore a pair of white training shoes on her feet. "Come on," she said, "you'll like this."

At the side of the house was an outbuilding converted into a garage. A remote control opened one of the garage doors and inside was a red Ferrari Dino 246gt. Built as a competitor to the Porsche 911 and with only six cylinders rather than twelve, the Dino was the poor man's Ferrari but to my mind it is one of the prettiest cars they ever built.

Carole drove it well. Sitting in the driver's seat her short dress revealed her thighs and I couldn't resist putting my hand on her leg and pulling the dress up just a little bit further. Carole opened her legs to let me tease her pussy through the material of her white cotton panties but after a while I decided that it was fairer and safer to let her concentrate on driving.

After half an hour we pulled up in the square of a small town and stopped for breakfast at a café. The Ferrari brought looks from the customers in the café, as did its occupants. We could have been mother and son or we could have been lovers but in true French style we didn't give the game away in public.

"Well, what did you think?" Carole asked.

"I'm in love. You drive that car well. Thank you for taking me out in it." I said.

"Do you like cars?"

"Yes, and bikes too."

"What do you drive?"

"A beat up old mini. Oh and Ruth's David is letting me use his motorbike this summer."

"You'll be getting a company car though won't you?"

"When I start work, yes."

"Do you want me to tell Daniel to give you one now."

"Thanks, but I think I'd look like a bit of a poser at Uni with a new car."

"I guess."

The owner brought us some coffee and croissants and complimented Carole on her car. We sat and ate our croissants in the sun. Life seemed pretty idyllic.

"Thank you for last night," Carole said out of the blue. "Will you come and visit again?"

"I'd love to," I said.

"You'd be welcome to bring Lesley next time. If she'd like to that is. I know that she's Kate's friend but there is no animosity between us I assure you."

"We'd like that but only if you take me for another spin in the Ferrari and let us borrow Donald at night."

"He seems to have taken a shine to you," Carole laughed. "Does Lesley like dogs too?"

"Her dream is to live in a thatched cottage with two Irish Wolfhounds. I just hope there's room for me too," I joked.

"You know I've decided to confront Fabien about the marriage thing. You and Daniel are right. I need to know if he really loves me. It's time I learned if he wants me for me or for what I can give him."

"I think you're doing the right thing."

"We'll see and I'll let you know. How can I contact you?"

"The best thing to do is call Lesley, she's the one with a phone."

"And it's ok to do that?"

"Oh yes, we've no secrets."

"I don't really want to, but I think we'd better be getting back," Carole said.

Carole piloted the Ferrari back to the house. Ruth and Fabien were up and dressed and by the pool when we got there.

"Where did you two get to?" Ruth asked.

"We went out for a run then Carole took me for a drive in her Ferrari," I replied.

"We should be making a move soon," Ruth said. "We need to find the hotel then I've got a favour to ask of you Steven. I want you to take me to the Coco club."

"Are you sure about that Ruth, I've heard some bad reports about that place. It's not safe."

"Ever since I heard about it I've wanted to go."

"Well, be careful," Carole said.

"I've got Steven with me, I'll be fine."

"What's the Coco club?" I asked.

"I'll explain later," Ruth said.

"It's a place where white women go to get fucked by black guys," said Carole disapprovingly. "It's in a very dodgy part of Marseilles."

"Don't worry Steven," said Ruth. "You don't have to do anything. Just be my chaperone."

We packed our stuff in the Golf then said our goodbyes. I hugged Carole and she gave me a passionate kiss. She handed me a card with her number on it and whispered, "Keep in touch." I knelt down to stroke Mickey and Donald and as I did Donald gave me a big lick on the face. I felt quite sad to be leaving even though we'd only been there a day.

The drive to the hotel took less than an hour. It was the kind of hotel aimed at business types. Big and soulless, but not far from the city centre. Apparently the Coco club didn't really open until late and so we had a bite to eat in the restaurant and then a drink in the bar before going up to get ready. I could see that Ruth was both nervous and excited about the night ahead, while I didn't really know what to expect.

"So what is going to happen tonight Ruth?" I asked.

"I've not been to the club before she said but it's a place to go to if you want to meet black guys. You can meet them one on one or they have rooms where you can meet groups of guys. Apparently they're like prison cells with bars at one end so that other people can watch."

Ruth got showered first then I went in after her. By the time I'd finished Ruth was almost ready to go. She wore a short black skirt with stocking and suspenders on underneath and a white blouse on top. There was nothing subtle about the way she'd dressed. She looked a bit like a cross between a French maid and a French prostitute.

"Now I just need you to chaperone me this evening. Make sure the guys wear condoms and that they behave. That's all. Oh and thank you!"

Ruth put on a lightweight rain coat over her clothes and we made our way to the front desk of the hotel to get a taxi. Ruth gave the address to the driver and it took us about 15 minutes to get to the club. Carole was right, it was a dodgy part of town. I don't know if it was the red light district or not but the area was mainly full of bars and North African restaurants. The taxi pulled up in a narrow side street right outside the club.

"Are you sure you want to do this Ruth. This looks like a pretty seedy place?" I asked.

"Yes, I do," was all she said.

Ruth paid the driver and we went inside. You know you're in a dodgy area when the doorman gives both the men and the women a body search. Ruth paid the entrance fee and we were given the key to a locker where we could store our coats and valuables. As we put our stuff in the locker I really wasn't ready for what Ruth did next. She slipped off her skirt and undid her blouse then stood in front of me wearing just a bra, knickers and stockings and suspenders.

"How do I look?" she said.

"Fantastic as always," I said as she led me by the hand to club.

The main area of the club was better than I had expected. It had a bar on one side and a dance floor on the other with a corridor at either end that led off elsewhere. There were about ten women in this part of the club, all were white and most were in a similar state of undress to Ruth. A couple were on the dance floor while the rest were sitting with their partners. The single guys in the club were all African, mainly North African/Moroccan but some were from further south. There were all shapes and sizes from big and muscular to short and wiry.

We got a drink from the bar and Ruth suggested that we go and explore the rest of the club. We walked down a dimly lit corridor to a chill out area which had mats and cushions strewn across the floor. There were a few couples chatting or kissing but nothing much was happening. Beyond the chill out area were a number of small cubicles with beds in them. Each cubicle had a light above the door with a sign saying that you could enter when the light was green but not to enter when the light was red. Most of the rooms were empty but there was one with a closed door and a green light on. As we walked past it the door opened and a guy walked out stripped bare to the waist.

"Let's go in," said Ruth and opened the door. Inside, an Asian girl lay on the bed being fucked missionary position by a Moroccan looking guy. Beside them on the bed was an older white guy who I assumed was the girl's boyfriend. She was wanking him off as the Moroccan guy fucked her. Ruth asked the boyfriend if it was ok to watch and he said yes. As the young guy pounded the Asian girl another guy entered the room and the boyfriend told him to take his trousers off so that his girlfriend could suck him while she was being fucked. The girl made muted grunts as the two guys worked her, while the boyfriend ran his hands over his girlfriend's tits and occasionally over the young guy's arses. As the guy doing the fucking neared his climax he pulled out then removed his condom and wanked himself until he came over the girls tits. Immediately the first guy had finished boyfriend told the guy who was being sucked to get on top of his girlfriend and start fucking her. And so the pounding continued. How many guys she'd already had and how many were yet to come was anyone's guess.

Ruth and I left the room and headed back to the bar for another drink. Ruth had some sort of cocktail but I decided to stay on soft drinks. It was unusual for me, but I felt that one of us needed to keep our wits about us. After a while Ruth decided to go for a dance. Seeing her on the dance floor almost naked was a bit surreal and it wasn't long before she started to attract the attention of some guys. The first to dance with her was a big muscular guy with very dark skin. She was clearly attracted to him and she let him grope her as they danced. Pretty soon others were getting in on the act and in no time hands were all over her. Ruth said something to the big guy and he pointed in the direction of one of the corridors then led her by the hand, indicating to the other guys that they should join him. Ruth looked at me and smiling she nodded to indicate that I should follow her too.