Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'll still be on holiday then so we will be there that's a promise."

"Why don't you make a holiday of it if you can?"

"We'd like that," I said. "Look you must be tired and I've already ruined the night you got engaged. Why don't you go and find Fabien. I should probably try to get some sleep anyway."

"Ok, if you're sure. I'll go back to the hotel. Ruth needs to be told a few home truths about the way she's acted and its best that she hears it from a friend. We'll come back and see you later."

"Thank you for everything." I told her and she bent down and kissed me lightly on the lips.

I slept for a couple of hours and then lunch arrived. The food was excellent, almost restaurant quality although the portions could have been a bit more generous and I ended up asking if I could have a bit more bread. After I'd eaten, the nurse checked me again and asked if I wanted more pain relief but I decided to see what the pain was like without the drugs.

At around five in the afternoon Ruth, Carole and Fabien came to visit. Carole and Fabien left me alone with Ruth on the pretence of getting some coffees. Ruth looked as white as a ghost except for the big grey bags under her eyes.

"I hear you got picked up for soliciting last night," I said.

Ruth tried to laugh then burst into floods of tears. Eventually she said, "I'm sorry Steven. This is all my fault."

"We were just unlucky," I said. "Everyone else in that club probably walked out of there with no problem. It was just a case of wrong time, wrong place."

"I've just acted like a spoiled teenager all week and you've ended up paying the price. Carole's right I should grow up and act my age." It made me wonder what Carole had said to Ruth. I'd already seen how direct Carole could be in polite conversation I could only image what she'd be like when she was pissed off.

"We all make mistakes," I said.

"What is Lesley going to think of me?"

"I don't know," I said. I had a pretty good idea however.

"How are you?" she asked.

"I'll survive."

Carole and Fabien returned carrying a tray of coffees and in her direct manner Carole said to Ruth, "So, now that you've seen Steven, was it worth it?" Ruth started crying again.

"Take it easy please Carole, we all make mistakes."

"What you don't know Steven is that David wouldn't take her to the Coco club last week because he thought it was too dangerous, so she tricked you into taking her instead."

"Is this true, Ruth?" Ruth stood there looking guilty and sobbed a yes.

"You've been like a dog on heat ever since you got to France," said Carole. "Where does it stop Ruth? If that knife had been a couple more inches to the left then we'd all be standing in the fucking morgue now. And all because poor selfish Ruth wanted to be shagged by a few more blokes."

Ruth broke down and bawled her eyes out. The commotion attracted the ward sister who, in no uncertain terms, ordered everyone out.

When they'd all left the room the sister came back and asked if I was ok. I told her I was fine but that I'd like to see Fabien. She brought Fabien back in and he looked surprised to have been the one to be recalled.

"Congratulations on your engagement," I said. "I'm sorry to have spoiled it."

"Don't worry. Nothing this exciting usually happens around here," he said jokingly. "In any case I think I have you to thank for making it happen,"

"I just nudged Carole in the right direction. She already loved you," I said. "Look, Fabien, thanks for being here for me but please take Carole home now and have the night you should have had last night."

Fabien agreed and I asked him if I could talk to Carole. He left the room and a few moments later Carole came in.

"I'm sorry about kicking off," she said.

"Don't worry about it," I said. "Look, I know what Ruth did was stupid but I want to ask you to forgive her. If it hadn't have been for Ruth I wouldn't have met the girl of my dreams, I wouldn't have met Daniel and Kate, I wouldn't have a job and I wouldn't have met you and Fabien. If me being here in hospital is the price that I have to pay for that then it's worth it. Ruth's an old friend of yours. If I can forgive her then so can you."

"Ok," said Carole.

"I can't thank you enough for what you did today but now I want you to go home and celebrate with Fabien. I'll be fine here. If you could take Ruth back to the hotel first I'd be grateful. If I could, I'd like to speak to her now, she's got some phone calls to make and some apologising to do this evening."

"Good," said Carole. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Not until tea-time, ok?"

"Ok."

Ruth came in after Carole. She looked as awful as before. She just sat down and looked at the floor waiting for whatever verbal assault was going to happen next.

"I've so much to thank you for Ruth that I don't know where to begin. You've single handedly changed my life for the better. And for the most part I've had a great time this week too. I've flown for the first time, I've stayed in some great hotels, I've eaten some fantastic meals and I don't think I've ever had so much sex in one week before. So thank you for all of that."

Ruth looked up. This wasn't the dressing down she had expected.

"I don't blame you for a having an appetite for sex, it's one of the things I like about you. And I don't blame you for wanting to go to the club last night either. But I do blame you for deceiving me. You know I'd never have let you go if I'd known that David had already said no."

"I know and I'm sorry," she said.

"And now you're going to have to deal with the consequences. So I want you to go back to the hotel now, call David then call Lesley and tell them everything that happened last night and hope that they can forgive you."

"And can you forgive me?"

"Yes."

"Thank you, Steven. I'm so sorry about this. I don't know how but I'll make it up to you I promise."

******************

First thing on Monday a detective came to take my statement. He told me that both of the attackers had been beaten up quite severely by the time they were handed over to the police. Apparently the local bar owners and shopkeepers didn't take too kindly to muggers. It was bad for business. The police were testing the knives for finger prints but they were fairly sure they would get a match. Diplomatically, without mentioning the Coco club, the detective told me he knew where we had been and suspected that there had been many similar muggings there, most of which went unreported.

Ruth turned up half way through the interview and stood in the room quietly. At the end of the interview the detective brought into the room the two officers who had been on the scene on Saturday night and told me that an accusation of police brutality had been made against them.

"Did you see either of these officers assault either of the suspects?" he asked.

"No," I said.

"Did you Madame?"

"No." Ruth said shyly.

"Thank you," said the detective. "It is not an easy job policing the streets of Marseilles."

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked the detective. "After I had been stabbed, a lady did her best to stop the bleeding. I'd like to thank her."

The officer talked in French to his men then said, "My officers remember her but I don't think that she would come to see you here."

"I could go and see her," volunteered Ruth, hopeful for the opportunity to do something positive.

"I'm sure my officers would be only too happy to take you Madame."

The detective thanked me, shook my hand and wished me well. The two officers also shook my hand and I thanked them as best I could then they left with Ruth to find the lady who had helped me.

Later on in the morning a physiotherapist came and I was allowed to get out of bed. She brought a walking cane with her and I thought 'there's no way I'll be using that' but walking with the cane was so much easier. I was allowed to take a short shower and felt so much better for it. Ruth had brought in some clothes for me and I could get the shorts on but there was no way that I could move my body sufficiently to put a tee shirt on so I had to go with a dressing gown the hospital had provided instead.

Lesley called me just before lunch and told me that Ruth had spoken to her. She said she'd been very angry with Ruth on the phone but deep down she knew that Ruth hadn't meant for this to happen. She got a bit weepy then she told me that she was going to look after me when I got home and that her work had given her compassionate leave for a week or so, which was good.

"How did it go with my mum?" I asked.

"I saw your Mum and Dad. They send you their love but to be honest once they knew you were ok they weren't as worried as I thought they would be. Your mum said that your Dad was always getting into scrapes at your age. I thought this was hardly a scrape but I wasn't going to argue with them."

"That's good," I said.

"I haven't finished yet," Lesley said. "Kate wouldn't let me go by myself so she came with me. She drove me over in her Range Rover and sat and had a cup of tea with us. I introduced her to your mum and Dad as my friend but just before we left, your mum produced a copy of the Sunday Express, opened it up at the gossip columns and there was a picture of Kate with Daniel at an art gallery opening. Your mum asked if that was her and it was such a good likeness that Kate couldn't deny it even if she had wanted to."

"Oh no, what happened after that?"

"Your mum told her she never forgot a pretty face and that she was very beautiful and Kate thanked her. We had a right giggle about it on the way back."

"I miss you," I said.

"I miss you so much sweetheart."

"I'll see you soon, I think I'm coming back on Wednesday."

Ruth came back at around four thirty in the afternoon. They had found the lady who'd helped me and thanked her on my behalf. Ruth had given her some money too. I didn't ask how much but I thanked her for doing that then asked how the phone calls had gone last night. She told me that it was difficult to talk with David on the phone but she had told him everything. She also said that Lesley had been angry with her.

"I've decided how you're going to make it up to me," I told her.

"Ok," she said. "Tell me what I need to do."

"Undo your blouse and unhook your bra." Ruth looked at me uncertainly but did as she was instructed.

"Now let me feel your tits." She moved closer and with one hand I massaged her tits and squeezed her nipples until they were hard.

"Now I want you to suck me off."

"But what if someone comes in?"

"Just do it Ruth. No questions," I told her.

Ruth pulled aside the sheet and began to wank my erection while she covered the head of my cock with her lips.

"Take it all in your mouth," I told her and she pushed her head down onto my cock until I could feel the back of her throat on it. She moved her lips along the length of my shaft pushing her head down all the way on me. With her free hand she massaged my balls and kept this up for a while until she began to splutter then she returned to wanking me until I shot my load in her mouth. She swallowed my cum then cleaned me up and stood in front of me with her blouse still open.

"From now on, when it comes to sex, you're going to do whatever I want, whenever I want. No questions, no excuses. When I tell you I want to fuck you then you'll make yourself available. If I'm at Uni and I want to fuck you then you'll drop everything and drive straight over. Whatever I want you'll give me. Are we understood?"

"Yes Steven," she said. We both knew that Ruth wouldn't really see this as a punishment but it helped us to move on.

"Now you should probably tidy yourself up and go back to the hotel," I told her. "Before you come in tomorrow I'd like you to go to the shops and buy a couple of casual shirts a size too big so that I can fit into them. I can't wear tee shirts at the moment you see."

Ruth apologised for not thinking about this and said she'd do some shopping first thing in the morning. I could get used to this dominant kick I told myself, but secretly I knew it wasn't me.

At around six thirty in the evening Carole came to visit. I was glad to see her. She had a smile on her face and wore a pretty floral dress.

"Ah just the person," I said. "How do you fancy taking me out to dinner tonight?"

"Sure," she said. "Where do you have in mind?"

"I hear the canteen downstairs is good."

"Do you want me to fetch a wheelchair?"

"No, the whole point is to get me walking."

We walked slowly to the lift and then went down to the ground floor. The canteen was something like you'd find in a British motorway services but, because it was French, the food was nice. I pointed out to Carole what I wanted then went and sat down while she queued.

As we ate she told me about her day and how she'd spent it with Fabien. I told her about the visit from the police and also about Lesley and Kate's visit to my Mum's. Carole said she'd never liked being in the papers but that Daniel loved it. She joked that he'd be there for the opening of a paper bag if he thought he was going to get his picture taken.

I changed the subject and asked her about her wedding plans. Carole said that in the morning they'd managed to book the town hall of the nearest village to them for the ceremony and that they were going to have the reception at the house. It wasn't going to be a big affair but she wanted as many of her friend to be there as possible. Carole's parents had both died and so she was thinking of asking Daniel to give her away. I said it would be a really nice touch but she wasn't sure if Kate would mind.

"Would you like Lesley to find out from her first?" I suggested.

"That would be really useful," she said.

"No problem. Can I ask you? Were you serious about us making a holiday out of our trip when we came for your wedding?" I asked.

"Of course I was."

"It's just that I have a plan and it involves riding through France on a motorbike. If we got here before the wedding we could help you out with the preparation too."

"Come whenever you want to. I'm dying to meet Lesley."

"You'll love her, everyone does."

"Do you have a picture of her? I'd love to see what she looks like."

"I don't I said. We've not got any photos, in fact I don't actually have a camera come to think of it. I must do something about that. She's quite similar to you in a way. Petite, maybe a bit taller than you, but not by much. She's a bit flat chested but she has the most amazing legs and long red hair. I always think that she looks a bit like a Victorian faerie in fact."

"Is she bisexual?" Carole asked

"Yes, she is."

"Are you?"

"I have been orally, yes. I'm not so bothered about it but if it happens, it happens. What about you and Fabien?"

"Very similar I'd say. I'm bi for sure and so is Fabien a little. The French aren't so worried about men being bi as the English. Do you think Lesley would like Fabien?"

"He's tall, dark, handsome, sophisticated and very suave. What's not to like?"

Carole laughed, "He is, isn't he."

"Have the two of you met many people together?"

"Quite a few. There are swingers in the English community here but we tend to meet French people mostly. There are respectable clubs in Aix or Avignon and there's a big swinging scene on the coast. It helps being an older woman and a younger guy as we can swing with couples Fabien's age. Guys Fabien's age will happily fuck a forty five year old woman whereas not all women his age would want to fuck an older man."

"We've never been to a club." I said.

"When you come back we'll take you."

"Tell me, hypothetically. Would the two of you ever swing with Daniel and Kate?"

"Now there's an interesting question. To be honest I've fantasised about being spit roasted between Daniel and Fabien. Daniel and I splitting up has allowed us both to trade in for younger models and I like being fucked by a younger guy but I miss sex with Daniel. If I was just considering me then the answer would be yes but I'd be worried about what Fabien and Kate thought about seeing their partners with their ex's. I'm sure Fabien would like to fuck Kate but I don't know much about Kate. What do you think?"

"Kate is new to this. She's only just finding her feet but I think what put her off swinging initially was just what you said earlier. All Daniel's friends were in their fifties.

"Perhaps she might go for it if there was another couple there," said Carole.

"I like your thinking, we'd be up for it."

"I might talk to Daniel and perhaps Lesley could talk to Kate."

After we'd finished our meal I asked Carole if she'd take me out for some fresh air. We walked around the hospital garden which was mainly full of patients having a cigarette and the air was anything but fresh.

"You know it's not been a bad week away." I said. "I'll go back home with some fantastic memories."

"Like what?"

"Eating outside at the restaurants in Gordes; walking around Avignon; seeing Ruth and David's new house; meeting Donald and Mickey and having breakfast with you."

"That's was nice," Carole said.

"But my most enduring memory will be of you driving the Dino in your white training shoes, short summer dress and white cotton panties. I think I'll always remember how good you looked then."

"You know sometimes I think that you guys think that these things just happen. You don't know the effort I had to put in to create that moment.

"I did not know that," I said, "but thank you."

"When you put your hand on me and ran your fingers up my thigh it was all worth it. I felt so alive I just wanted to stop the car and let you fuck me there and then."

"I wanted to fuck you too."

"Next time," she said.

"I'll hold you to that."

******************

On Tuesday the doctor dropped a bit of a bombshell on us. She said that I could leave on Wednesday but I couldn't fly due to the risk of the seat belt damaging my wound during turbulence. To be honest it made sense but it meant we either had to stay in the south of France or find a different way home. Both Ruth and I wanted to go home and so she went off to the station to look at train times.

I called Lesley and told her the news. She was disappointed but understood. I also told her about my conversations with Carole and Daniel she said she'd try to find out how Kate felt about the wedding and also about swinging with Fabien and Carole.

In the afternoon Ruth came back with everything arranged. We were going to take the new bullet train to Paris followed by a sleeper train and a ferry to London.

Carole came to visit in the evening and we had our last meal in the canteen. She told me that she and Fabien would come and see us off the next day but I told her it wasn't necessary. After the meal we sat and chatted in the hospital garden and when it came time to say goodbye she kissed me full on the lips in front of everyone. I thanked her for all of her help. I told her I'd give her a call when I got back to England and that Lesley and I looked forward to seeing her again in a few weeks' time.

******************

The hospital discharged me on Wednesday morning with a care package of wound dressings, antibiotics and anti-inflammatory tablets plus some doctor's notes for when I got back to England. I thanked the doctor and the nurses for caring for me and Ruth and I left for the station.

The bullet train was fast and smooth. We left Marseilles at noon on Wednesday and were in Paris four hours later. The next stage of the journey was slower but at least we had our own sleeper carriage. To remind Ruth of her obligation to me and, well, just because I could, I had Ruth strip naked and bring herself off in front of me. Then, when she'd done this I got her to suck me off, telling her that she needed to keep me on the edge for as long as possible. She made me last half an hour before eventually I shot my load into her mouth.