Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M4bloke
M4bloke
204 Followers

"Yes please."

"In that case..." said Fabien standing up and addressing Carole and I, "we'll see you two tomorrow."

Fabien kissed Carole goodnight before leaving and she told him to have fun. Lesley then kissed Carole and I and the two of them wandered off hand in hand.

"I bet you fancy a cigar?" said Carole after they'd gone and she disappeared into the house to fetch one.

She returned with a cigar, clippers and a lighter and proceeded to expertly clip the end from the cigar then light it. Once it was lit to her satisfaction she took a draw on it and holding the smoke in her mouth, she kissed me just like she'd done the first time we'd met. Then she took off her bathrobe and cuddled into me naked.

"Do you think Lesley will get the stomach she wants?" Carole asked me after a while.

"I wouldn't bet against her," I said. "She can be quite single minded about some things."

"Do you really think I've got the sexiest stomach?"

"Yes, really. I do."

"Thank you. I try hard to keep in shape, especially these days. You know it's not easy competing with girls like Lesley."

"It's not a competition, Fabien loves you for who you are but probably part of the reason he loves you is because of the way you want to look good for him.

"I know."

To be honest I doubt that Lesley really wants a flat stomach but she wants to do it because she knows I'd like it. On that basis I guess I should be learning about art."

"Now that's where you're wrong. That's the last thing Lesley wants."

"What do you mean?"

"Lesley doesn't want to change a thing about you."

"I'm not sure about that."

"There are two reasons why Lesley loves you. Firstly, you're her hero. You're the knight who rescued her from the tower. You even ride the modern day equivalent of a horse. I bet she's as proud as punch when she sits on the back of your motorbike. Since you came along life is exciting, fulfilling. Things happen, there's never a dull moment. Just look at how her life has changed. She's just ridden across France with you then spent a week in a five star hotel on the edge of Lake Annecy. She's having a bisexual affair with her best friend. She's had a threesome with Daniel and the wife of a German banker then followed it up by fucking the banker half an hour later. Now she's downstairs in my cellar about to fuck my attractive fiancé, if she hasn't done so already. What would she have been doing if she hadn't met you? Stuck on her own in some boring old flat in Nottingham? Steven she doesn't need you to be interested in art any more than she needs you to be interested in knitting."

"And the second reason?"

"Hmmm," said Carole. "I made the first reason sound so good I should have stopped there. The second reason is more primitive. It's also why I'm attracted to you, well that and the fact that your abs have more definition than mine," she joked.

"Go on."

"You're a fighter, a warrior if you like. Like I told you before, when everyone else is running away from the fire you're the one running towards it. You're a good man Steven but you won't hesitate to be violent if you think you need to be and some of us girls find that attractive. Lesley's seen you do that, hasn't she?"

"Yes."

"And was she repulsed by it?"

"No."

"I rest my case. Now why don't you finish that cigar and come upstairs with me," said Carole. "You know I'm a pretty good masseuse too..."

I lay face down on the bed while Carole knelt beside me. She poured some oil into her hands then began to work it into my body. Starting with my shoulders she expertly worked the silky oil into my back then when she was done she straddled me and positioned herself sitting on my buttocks facing away from me. She poured out some more oil and started to work on my calves. Not just covering them with oil now but working her thumbs into my muscles. It felt good. From my calves she moved to my thighs and as she moved up my body she shifted herself further onto my back. I could feel her pushing her pussy onto me as she worked my muscles, the massage oil making it easier for her to slide herself along me as she did.

Carole used her palms and her elbows to massage the gluteus muscles in my buttocks then she parted my arse cheeks and I felt her dribble some oil into the crack between them. With one hand she worked the oil along the crack and down to my balls. Briefly she held them in her hand then she let go and concentrated on my anus. I felt a finger press down then slip in, the oil making it easy to penetrate me. Quickly Carole found my prostate and started to massage it.

"If you keep doing that..." I said, "this is all going to be over very quickly."

"You're not used to it," she said giggling and with that she pulled her finger out and re-positioned herself so that she could massage my shoulders. I felt her thumbs push hard into my trapezius muscles as she pushed her pussy into the small of my back and I arched my back to give her more to push against. After a while she bent down to kiss my neck while she rubbed her whole body along me. I could feel her tits pressing onto me.

"Turn over. Quickly," Carole said after she'd rubbed herself on me for a while.

Carole got off me and I lay on my back as instructed. She poured some massage oil into her hands and rubbed it over my cock then climbed back on and I slipped into her. You could see the look of relief on her face as she did and she wasted no time before she began to fuck me. I could feel her rubbing her pussy against my pubic bone as she rocked herself on my cock. Taking hold of my shoulders she ground herself harder into me and kept going until her orgasm consumed her.

It's my turn now," I said to her. "Lie on your tummy."

Carole did so willingly and let me cover her body in oil. I knelt across her buttocks and ran my cock along the crack of her arse while I did my best to perform what passed as a massage for her shoulders. Carole wasn't really interested in being massaged and raised her bottom up offering herself up for penetration. I'm sure she wouldn't have minded me fucking her in the arse but slipping a pillow under her hips I opted to fuck her from behind. I slipped an arm underneath her chest and then resting on it I began to pump her. Lowering my upper body onto her delicate frame I could kiss her neck which sent Carole into an almost instant orgasm.

Carole urged me to fuck her harder and so I did. Unfortunately in the position that we were, a bit of air kept getting trapped between my stomach and her back. The massage oil created a seal between our two bodies and this meant that every time I pushed myself into her we made a small farting noise between us. I tried to ignore it but in the end it had us a fit of giggles and we had to stop.

"Lie on your side," I told Carole.

Remembering how much she'd enjoyed this position last time I put Carole in something like the foetal position. Lifting her leg and holding on to it for purchase I knelt behind her and pushed myself in. I've never found this position to be too comfortable for the guy but I'm convinced that it gives you the best penetration and allows you to fuck a girl harder and faster than in any other position. I used my hips to thrust into her and at the same time, with one hand round her leg and one on her hip, I pulled her towards me to meet the thrust. The result was a deep powerful penetration that could be delivered as rapidly as you had the strength for.

I started at a moderate tempo but by now Carole wanted to be fucked properly. She told me to fuck her hard, which I was only too happy to do. Carole may have been forty five but she had endless stamina and she certainly knew how to take cock. She let me pound her for all I was worth, shouting at me not to stop. She was so loud in her demands that Donald and Mickey, who had positioned themselves at the end of the bed, took themselves off to find somewhere quieter. Finally, after ten minutes of almost constant orgasm, Carole changed her tune and started begging for mercy. I let her plead but kept fucking her as hard and as fast as I could until finally I emptied my load into her. When I'd made sure that she'd taken every last drop of my cum I lay down beside her, spent. She grabbed my hand and pulled it onto her pussy and I fingered her cum filled hole as she lay back and relaxed.

"Are you ok? I wasn't sure if I'd gone on too long," I said.

"It was wonderful, thank you. Promise me that, at some point in the future, we'll do this again."

"I promise."

Donald and Mickey crept back into the room when all the commotion had died down and we all fell asleep.

******************

Once again Donald acted as an alarm clock. His ability to sense the precise moment you woke up was uncanny.

"Oh Donald, really?" I said.

"I let you fuck my mum last night, now you take me out for a run. That's the deal!" said Carole pretending to speak for Donald in a doggy voice.

"She was very good last night, wasn't she!" I replied to Donald, stroking his head.

"I don't know..." said Carole in the doggy voice again, "I couldn't bear to watch."

Carole and I both got out of bed and the dogs ran downstairs in anticipation. I realised that my clothes were in with Lesley and so I knocked quietly on the door to the bedroom that she and Fabien were in. There was no reply and so I opened the door and tiptoed in. The two of them were asleep and Lesley was naked with her arm draped over Fabien's chest. It was odd but strangely arousing seeing Lesley asleep with another man but I picked up my bag of clothes and left them undisturbed.

The run with Carole was a lesson in humiliation and she beat me by a country mile to the shepherd's hut on the hill.

"You've slowed down since we were last here," Carole said handing me a bottle of water.

"I plead mitigating circumstances," I replied, but she was right, since being stabbed I'd hardly done any exercise. When I got back to Uni. I was going to have to work on my fitness.

We sat on the bench outside the hut and Carole lay back on me.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" she asked.

"Very much, but we did come here to help you with the wedding and I'm not sure we've done anything yet."

"Don't worry about that, we'll need your help on Friday but that's all. The rest of the time I want you to just relax."

I bent down and kissed her and she responded putting her hand around my neck and holding me there.

"Tomorrow, I'm going to leave you guys to it and go and stay at Daniel and Kate's with Ruth and David. We're going to re-live old times. Kate's going to come over here. It will be an opportunity for her to get to know Fabien. There's a swinging club on a Wednesday night in Aix you could all go to it if you fancy."

"Are you going to be ok with Ruth?"

"Yes we're friends again."

"Good."

"Then, on Thursday, I'm going to invite Daniel and Kate over to us for a barbeque."

"Do you want Lesley and I out of the way."

"No, of course not, we all want you to be there. But I would like you and Daniel to take Fabien out on your bikes in the day. It'll give us girls some time. Don't worry Fabien has a motorbike."

"That would be great, what bike has he got?"

"I'm not sure, you'd have to ask him, they're all just bikes to me."

"Spoken like a true girl," I said which earned me a thump.

"Well this girl's going to beat your ass in the race back to the house then," she said getting off me and setting off down the hill.

When we got back, Lesley and Fabien were up and having breakfast. Lesley had that nervous energy about her that she gets when she's excited. She gave me a big kiss then asked Carole if she could feed the dogs. Donald and Mickey followed her around the kitchen as she prepared their meals. Lesley made them sit and wait as she put the bowls on the floor and they stared at her longingly waiting for her permission. Once they were released the slobber fest began. To begin with only eighty percent of the food made it into the dogs' mouths, the rest was slung around the kitchen but the two dogs hoovered this up once they'd finished on the bowls.

We're off out soon," said Fabien to Carole after the dogs had left to find a place to sleep it off.

Carole gave Fabien a big kiss.

"Have fun and make sure you get Lesley everything she needs. Not just for the running but the calisthenics as well. It can all go back in the van with Peters."

"I love you," said Lesley, giving me a kiss.

"I love you too," I said, "Have a good day looking at art..." which earned me another thump.

After Fabien and Lesley had gone, Carole drove her Ferrari Dino out of the garage and I closed the doors behind her and got into the passenger seat. She had on exactly the same clothes as she'd worn the last time, a short summer dress that rode up her legs far too easily when she sat down and a pair of white panties underneath. I rested a hand on her thigh as she drove and occasionally stroked her pussy with a finger. When I did Carole would open her legs a little wider to give me better access.

After half an hour we stopped at the same café as before, parking in the town square. Carole looked effortlessly elegant as she stepped out of the car and I couldn't help but admire her. This time she was more tactile with me in public than she had been previously, touching my hand as we talked. Nobody knew us here and in any case we were discreet enough that we still could still have passed as "fit" mother and son. Although people stopped and stared at the Ferrari they never really looked at us.

"We need to buy some food for a picnic," Carole said when we'd finished our coffee and croissants and so we set off to the shops.

In most provincial towns in France buying provisions for a picnic meant visiting several shops to get all the ingredients fresh, but they did taste so much better than what you got from the supermarket in England. It also meant having a conversation with each shop owner however and an hour passed quite easily before we had everything we needed. On our walk back to the car we passed a tobacconist and Carole noticed something in the window

"Wait here," she said and disappeared into the shop.

When she came out she presented me with a simple Opinel folding pocket knife. They cost a couple of francs at the time and thirty years later, I still have it.

"Every Frenchman carries one of these," she told me and gave me a cheeky kiss.

We got back to the car and loaded everything into the Dino's small boot. It already contained a wicker picnic basket and a rug which didn't leave much space for our provisions but we managed to squeeze them in.

"You can drive," said Carole handing me the keys.

"Are you sure?"

"You've driven a left hand drive before, haven't you?"

"Yes, but that was a VW Golf."

"It's the same principle," Carole said smiling.

The little V6 engine'd Dino rasped as I started it up then settled into a burble as it idled. Finding the clutch bite point was tricky at first but I managed not to stall it and we set off out of the square. It really was quite easy to drive and not the monster that its V12 engine'd bigger brothers had a reputation for being. I followed Carole's directions and it became clear after a while that we weren't heading anywhere in particular she was just pointing out roads for me to drive on.

After about half an hour we turned onto a road that followed a stream and eventually we arrived at a pretty little picnic spot. There were places like this all over France, just a few wooden tables under some trees by a stream that people used to eat their lunch. I parked the car in the shade and we found a free table. We weren't the only people there. Back in those days two hours for lunch in the heat of the day wasn't unusual in rural France.

We ate our lunch with a bottle of wine, christening my new knife on some brie and salami. Then, when we'd finished Carole suggested paddling in the stream. The water was cold but refreshing and afterwards we sat on a large slab of rock, dangling our feet in the water. People had started to drift back to work and by three in the afternoon we were the only people left. Carole stretched out on the rock and put her head in my lap. She hitched her skirt up to reveal her white panties pretending to want to get a tan but it looked more like an invitation to me.

For a while I massaged her pussy through the cotton of her panties then, slipping my fingers underneath, I parted her lips and felt the moisture between then. Dipping my fingers into her I coated the tips of my index and forefinger then found her clitoris and rubbed her own lubricant on it. A couple more times gave it a nice coating and then I began to massage the nub gently. Carole closed her eyes and relaxed while I pleasured her. I did it for what seemed like ages and I was beginning to doubt my technique when all of a sudden she tensed and the orgasm hit her. She lifted her knees up to give me better access and held my arm in place with her hand to make sure I didn't stop until the orgasm had passed.

"I want you to take me over the back of the Ferrari..." Carole whispered to me, "just like you took Kate on Daniel's Aston."

"What if someone sees us?"

"Well you'd better be quick about it then," she replied.

"Just checking,"

I led her by the hand to the car and when we got there Carole pushed me against the Dino and began to kiss me. She undid my shorts and reached in for my cock then after giving it a couple of wanks she knelt down and took my length into her mouth, her eyes looking up at me as she did. I put my hands on the back of her head, drawing her into me, and let her work her magic. After she'd pleasured me for a while Carole circled her lips around the head of my cock and played with it with her tongue while her hand wanked my shaft. Another minute or so of this and I would have come for sure and so I lifted her up and turned her around to face the car.

The back of the Dino was just about the right height to bend Carole over. She took off her panties, hitched her dress up and made herself comfortable sprawled across the painted red metal of the Dino. I parted her legs and stood back to admire the view. It was quite a sight and would have made a great picture if I'd thought to bring my camera with me.

"Are you going to fuck me or what?" said Carole, which earned her a swift smack across the cheeks.

"Ouch!" she squealed.

Placing a hand on each hip I slowly pushed my cock into her. She was already nice and moist and I slipped in with ease.

"Does that feel good?" she asked as I began to slowly pump her.

"Oh yes," I replied.

"I don't want a marathon fuck," she said. "I just want to enjoy you cumming inside me."

I was glad Carole had said this because I was already too far gone for it to be a marathon fuck in any case. I began as slowly as I could, pushing deep into her with each stroke then leaving my cock there before pulling back. I then bent over her and kissed her neck for a while, which I was beginning to learn was one of her big turn-ons, but this only delayed the inevitable slightly. Carole's oral skills had spoiled me and after a few more thrusts I shot my load into her.

Carole seemed satisfied with the result however and she lay on the car while my cock grew soft in her. When I popped out she stood up and faced me then, letting her dress fall back down, she kissed me passionately, guiding my hand to her pussy so that I could finger her. My cum was already beginning to dribble down her legs but this didn't seem to bother Carole.

"So now you've had both of Daniel's wives across the back of sports cars," she said. "Which was the best?"

"Definitely the Ferrari," I said. "It was a better height and in any case I'm not such a fan of Aston's." Predictably, this earned me a thump.

M4bloke
M4bloke
204 Followers