Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You see," said Lesley to Pierre. "It works every time."

I couldn't tell you about what Pierre had done to Lesley, or how long it had taken, or whether she had enjoyed it. I'd just become so focussed on Sophie and her orgasms that I was pretty much oblivious to everything else. Eventually Sophie turned round and lay on her back. Her face was red and her hair was matted with sweat. With one hand she tenderly rubbed her puffed up pussy lips and with the other she fondled her nipples. She was lying on a sheet that was soaked in her own sweat and juices but she was past caring.

"I should arrest you for cruelty," she said to me then added, "if only I hadn't enjoyed it so much."

"Does he do that to you?" she asked Lesley.

"Only when I ask him to," Lesley replied.

"I need a drink," she said and Pierre reached over and grabbed a bottle of water for her.

"I'm going to need something a lot stronger than that my love," she said and we all laughed.

Our first stop after leaving the bedroom was the changing rooms in order that the girls could sort out their makeup. In any case it was time to put our clothes back on. It gave Pierre and I some time to talk and we swapped stories about what it was like to be shot compared to what it was like to be knifed. Of course for Pierre it had been different. He'd had to face danger every day, whereas I'd just stumbled on it by accident. I told him I was self-conscious about the scar and he told me that he'd been too to begin with but that in general girls loved it plus you got a certain respect from other guys. Besides, as he pointed out the only opinion that really mattered to him was Sophie's and she was very proud of it. Pierre made me feel a lot better about myself.

When the girls finally re-appeared Sophie had regained her composure and so the four of us went to the bar for a drink. When we got there Kate and Fabien waiting for us.

"What time do you call this Dad, we were getting worried about you," said Kate giving me a big hug and then giving Lesley an even bigger one.

"We're sorry," said Lesley. "We were enjoying ourselves. This is Sophie and Pierre by the way. Sophie, Pierre this is my best friend Kate and you already know Fabien of course."

Sophie and Pierre both kissed Kate then greeted Fabien. Fabien was keen to point out that this wasn't some secret liaison but Sophie explained that they'd already figured out who we were and they knew that he and Carole weren't like that in any case. They probably didn't yet realise that Kate was Carole's ex-husband's new wife but that could wait for another day.

Fabien got everyone a drink and I allowed myself a beer while Sophie had a double rum and coke this time which she knocked back in one go. The conversation turned to the forthcoming wedding and how the plans were coming along and Fabien explained that there were going to be fifty people at the wedding and over a hundred and fifty at the reception. I had no idea it was going to be that big.

After a little while Sophie and Pierre said that they had to leave. They said their goodbyes to Kate and Fabien then asked if Lesley and I would walk them to the door. Just before they got to the exit Sophie stopped and turned to us.

"Thank you for a lovely evening," she said. "Pierre and I really enjoyed ourselves tonight. We'll see you on Saturday of course but I hope that perhaps one day we can meet up again. We don't live that far from Carole and Fabien and you would both be welcome at ours any time. Although our place isn't quite as palatial as theirs."

"We'd love to," said Lesley. "We both had a great time tonight. I don't think this is the last time we'll be visiting Provence. Ruth, my guardian, the prostitute," she giggled, "is also building a house down here. But how can we get in contact with you?"

Sophie produced an official police business card and wrote their address on the back then gave it to Lesley.

"I'm going to be moving to London when we get back," said Lesley, "but when I know my new address I promise I'll write to you. Steven will still be at university so there's no point in contacting him."

"It will be nice to hear from you Lesley. Would you mind if I said goodbye to your fiancé in private."

"Only if I can do the same with Pierre."

Both couples found a quiet corner and began to kiss their respective partners.

"So you really are a student?" asked Sophie.

"Is it so hard to believe?"

"I guess not." Sophie replied. "But you should know that the day after you were stabbed two gentlemen from a company called Blackfinch arrived at the Marseille prefecture. One was a French lawyer called Lefebvre and the other was an Englishman called Macgregor. They were very well connected and by the time they left there was no suggestion in any police report of where you might have been on the night you were stabbed. Your assailants withdrew their previous statements and these were removed from the records. After that they refused to say another word to police. They literally didn't say another word the whole time they were in hospital. Then they were deported back to Algeria without trial as soon as they could walk. Most north African criminals try to claim asylum at this point but these two couldn't wait to leave France for some reason."

"That does sound very odd," I said.

"I just thought you should know," she replied.

Sophie kissed me hard on the lips and her tongue darted into my mouth searching mine out. I wanted to feel her breasts one last time but I realised that it would have been a childish thing to do and so reluctantly I kept my hands on her waist.

"Thank you for tonight Steven. I really enjoyed myself. I hope we get to do it again someday."

"We will," I said. "I'm pretty sure about that."

"I'll look forward to it then," she said pressing herself into me.

"Oh and he's Scottish by the way."

"Who is?"

"Mr. Macgregor. He's Scottish not English. There's a world of difference."

"Goodnight Steven," Sophie said laughing then she kissed me for the last time.

******************

Nobody was in a hurry to get up on Thursday morning. It had been almost one o'clock by the time we'd made it back to Carole and Fabien's house but that didn't mean that Donald and Mickey shared our enthusiasm for a late start however. Donald thumped his tail the moment he saw that I was awake and I knew that resistance was futile so I got up and started to put my running gear on. The moment Donald saw this he was off the bed and down the stairs with Mickey in hot pursuit. Lesley stirred from her slumber and focussed on me with blurry eyes.

"Can I come running with you?" she asked.

"Sure."

"I won't spoil it for you?"

"Of course not."

Lesley got up and put on her new running gear. She certainly looked the part but my fear was that her running style was going to resemble that of a baby giraffe. She made me stretch before we set off because Fabien had told her it was important to stretch before you exercise. As a bloke I'd always assumed that stretching didn't apply to me but I didn't want to spoil her nascent routine.

Lesley may not have been a natural at Calisthenics but she ran almost effortlessly it seemed. Her lithe figure and light weight seemed to make the task easy for her. We had to stop a couple of times for her to recover but she was determined to reach the shepherd's hut at the top of the hill.

When we got there I went into the cabin and got a bottle of water for us then poured out another into two bowls for the dogs. Lesley took the water and had a big gulp of it then handed the bottle back to me.

"You're a natural," I said. "But this isn't the first time you've been running is it?"

"They used to make us do cross country at boarding school all year round. I hated it. All that mud and running in weather that was so cold you couldn't feel your fingers when you got back to the showers."

"And now, what's changed?"

"Now I've got a reason. I want to look like Carole when I'm her age and I want to prove to you that I can get that flat stomach of hers too."

"You know you don't have to do that for me."

"I know" she said. "It's not just for you 'though. I need to do it for me also."

We sat on the bench outside the hut and the dogs lounged at our feet. Lesley lay back on me and closed her eyes.

"Did you enjoy last night?" she asked.

"Yes I did, how about you?"

"mmm yes. Not that you noticed of course. You were too busy with Sophie."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It was nice to see you enjoying yourself and besides I enjoyed Pierre, a lot."

"Would you like to see them again?"

"Yes, I really would."

"Then we'll keep in contact with them and make sure it happens.

"I'd like that."

"You know I've been thinking about what Sophie said to us. About not looking like who we really are and also about what Carole said to you about me needing to grow up. They're both right aren't they?"

"I know it's not what you want to hear but yes, I think they are."

"You know. It's easy for me to be Steve the student or even Steve the working class idealist. I've had lots of practise at it. I'm just not sure what is expected of Steven the account director and I don't want to fuck it up because I know what a fantastic opportunity I've been presented with. To be honest I don't even know how to look the part but I suspect that my one suit from Marks and Spencer isn't going to cut it."

Lesley laughed, then said, "Let me talk to Daniel. You've sorted some of his problems out lately so let me talk to him about yours and see what he says. You know it's not just you 'though. For years I've been the fairy princess wrapped up in her own make believe world. Perhaps it's time we both grew up."

"What do you reckon Donald and Mickey think of us?" I said.

"They'll love us regardless. Provided we take them back for their breakfast now."

When we got back Lesley fed the dogs while I made some fresh coffee. Then we went up and had a quick shower. As we got dressed we could hear the unmistakable sound of Fabien and Kate having sex. Lesley grabbed my hand and motioning me to be quiet she led me along the corridor to their bedroom door and we stood in the corridor listening to the sound of Kate urging Fabien on as he fucked her.

"Oh Fabien. Fuck me harder. Fuck me harder," said Lesley in a voice that was loud enough to be heard inside the room.

"Not now sis'," came Kate's reply and you could hear Fabien chuckling.

"We don't have to grow up today, do we?" asked Lesley.

A little while later, when we were back in the kitchen, the sound of a Harley Davidson could be heard coming down the drive. We opened the door to see Daniel on his bike with Carole on the back. Carole had on a pair of jeans and some bike boots both of which were clearly far too big for her. She clomped her way into the house and Daniel followed behind her.

"Morning biker babe," I said to Carole and got a kiss from her in return while Lesley and Daniel shared a kiss and a hug.

"I'm sorry," Carole said, "but I just don't see the attraction of those things. I'm just going up to get changed."

"Erm... you can't," said Lesley.

"Why not," asked Carole.

"I refuse to answer that on the grounds that it might incriminate me," Lesley replied.

"Ah, I see," said Carole. "You all had a good day yesterday I take it?"

"I refuse to answer that on the grounds that it might incriminate me," Lesley replied giggling.

Carole chuckled then said, "Well so did we!" Then in an unexpected display of affection she turned to Daniel, put her arms round him and gave him a big kiss.

"I've got some coffee on the go in the kitchen," I said.

"Oh great," replied Carole. "I'm dying for a cup but I'm going to have to take these jeans and boots off right now. I think you've all seen me in a lot less anyway."

Carole took off the boots and jeans to reveal a tiny pair of silk briefs then walked through to the kitchen. Donald and Mickey got up to greet her and she made a fuss of them.

"Have they been out?" she asked.

"Yes," replied Lesley. "Steven and I ran to the shepherd's hut with them this morning."

"You should have seen Lesley," I said, "she's a natural runner."

"I just need to work on the Calisthenics now," Lesley added.

"Ah. Carole's got you on that now has she?" asked Daniel.

"Yes," Lesley replied. "I want a body like hers."

"I can understand that," he replied.

Carole gave Daniel another kiss then said, "You always were a charmer, weren't you!"

"Steven and I met a couple of your friends last night," Lesley then said to Carole. "At the club, that is."

"Oh yes," said Carole sounding intrigued.

"Sophie and Pierre."

"They're a nice couple," replied Carole. "That Sophie is as sharp as a knife. No wonder she's a detective,"

"She had us figured pretty quickly," I replied.

"They're coming to the reception on Saturday you know."

"Yes they told us," said Lesley.

"Did you er..."

"Yes we did," said Lesley and giggled.

"Good for you," replied Carole.

Fabien and Kate walked into the Kitchen looking a bit sheepish. They'd decided to get dressed before coming down and Kate had applied a bit of make-up too.

Lesley sniggered and then mimicked Kate, saying, "Oh Fabien. Fuck me harder. Fuck me harder." Everyone laughed, except Kate, who grabbed Lesley by the arms and led her squealing out onto the patio where she threw Lesley into the pool. Unfortunately for Kate, Lesley wouldn't let go of her and their combined momentum carried them both into the water.

Lesley's antics did have the effect of removing any of the awkwardness there may have been and of course the two girls emerged from the pool, as always, best of friends. They went up to get changed taking Carole with them.

"So are we still going for a ride?" said Daniel when they'd gone.

"I'm up for it," I said.

"I know a nice route to the Verdon Gorge," Fabien suggested. "I know we went there yesterday but there's much more of it and seeing it from the top gives a different perspective."

"Sounds like a plan," said Daniel.

Fabien and I went upstairs to get changed but I found that Lesley and Kate were already in our room trying on clothes. It was like backstage at a fashion show in our bedroom with the three of us getting out of one set of clothes and into another.

When we re-grouped Fabien was, as always, dressed stylishly in a tan canvas adventurer's jacket and an open faced helmet. His early seventies Triumph T140 Bonneville suited him down to the ground and the three of us set off, leaving the girls to do whatever they were going to do.

The riding was good and Fabien, being French, had made sure that we had somewhere good to eat at lunchtime. We stopped at an excellent restaurant and ate al-fresco in the courtyard. Fabien told us that he was under strict instructions from Carole to pay for the meal no matter what and Daniel graciously accepted. The conversation was mainly about bikes but it flowed easily and Daniel and Fabien seemed to genuinely get along. The subject of whatever the two of them might have got up to yesterday was definitely not up for discussion however. I had wondered what Kate and Fabien had got up to in the swinging club the previous night but when I did my thoughts quickly turned to the fun I'd had with Sophie. In any case I was sure that Kate would spill the beans to Lesley at some point.

After lunch Daniel fished out some cigars from the stock in his saddlebag and the three of us puffed on them while sipping a beer. I'd remembered to bring my new camera with me and afterwards, when we got back to the bikes, I took a couple of photos of Daniel and Fabien together then put the camera on self-timer and took one of the three of us in front of our bikes.

After lunch we travelled on to the Verdon gorge which really did look spectacular from our vantage point looking down. The gorge went on for miles with the best bits being much further on from where we'd been able to navigate our little boats to the day before. On our way back we stopped at the pretty little village of Moustiers-Sainte-Marie for a beer. It was so picturesque that I bought a couple of postcards to show Lesley and took some more photos as well. It was easy to see why people fell in love with this part of France.

It was six in the afternoon before we got back and the three girls were all on the patio in their bikinis drinking champagne and laughing.

"We wondered where you'd got to," said Carole getting up and giving each of us a long lingering kiss, which Kate and Lesley then repeated.

"We should go out for a ride more often," said Daniel.

"The barbeque is already going," said Carole. "It's just waiting for Fabien to work his magic, but why don't you boys get out of that bike gear and into something more comfortable first. I'm sure we have a pair of trunks for you Daniel."

Once we'd changed Carole took the lead and she and Daniel went for a swim. It wasn't long before the two of them started to make out. Fabien got to work on the barbeque with Kate as his eager assistant while Lesley and I sat on one of the sofas kissing.

Lesley straddled me and I put my hands on her waist.

"Do you think it's going ok between them?" I asked.

"I think so," Lesley replied. "You know Fabien fucked Kate three times in the club last night. They even did it once in one of the public rooms with a group of people watching."

"Good old Fabien," I said. "I bet he did it ever so stylishly 'though."

"Mind you that's nothing compared to what Daniel and Carole got up to. Apparently he and David tied Ruth and Carole up then took turns fucking them. And that was just the start..."

"How do you know all this?" I interrupted.

"We were talking about it today."

"What you mean the three of you?"

"Yes. Didn't you do the same? What did you boys talk about?"

"Bikes mainly."

"Oh."

"Did you tell them what we got up to last night?"

"Of course."

The barbeque was almost cancelled due to the escalating levels of passion between Carole and Daniel and Fabien and Kate and after we'd eaten Lesley and I excused ourselves saying that we were going to take a romantic stroll. Nobody seemed that bothered by our departure.

We changed out of our swimming costumes first then taking Donald and Mickey with us we walked hand in hand down one of the farm tracks.

"Do you wish my tits were like Sophie's?" Lesley asked. "I've been thinking perhaps I could get them enlarged."

"What made you think of that?"

"I saw how much you liked Sophie's tits last night. I'd like you to look at my tits in the same way."

"Lesley, Sophie may have great tits but she'll never be you. I fell in love with the girl with the beautiful red hair who looked like a faerie princess. Promise me right now you won't change a thing about her."

"In that case I won't. I promise," she said looking satisfied.

"Is there anything you'd change about me?" I asked. "Do you wish I knew more about art?"

Lesley laughed and said, "Whatever made you think that?"

"Well I know I'm not a very cultured person."

"Do you want to be more cultured?"

"I don't know, but I want to do things that you want to do not just stuff that I like doing."

"Perhaps when we live in London we can visit some of the museums and galleries together."

"Ok."

"Have you ever been to the Opera?"

"Er. No!"

"Well I'd like to go."

"In that case it will be a pleasure to escort you to the opera milady," I said bowing and kissing her hand. "Is there anything else I can do?"

Lesley looked down at the ground and looked pensive.

"Can I be honest?"

"Yes, of course."

"Steven, I fell in love with you from the moment I met you. You are everything I could wish for in a man, you're strong, you're honest and most importantly you love me. Whatever happens in our life, I will never regret for a moment being the girl who you chose."