Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who made you Dad?" said Kate, the alcohol beginning to talk for her.

I lifted my arm so that Kate could get a better view of my scar then pointed to it. "Take a good look at this Kate, that's the cost of my own naivety. I won't allow you to make the same mistake. Are we understood?"

"Yes," Kate said looking suitably chastened. Then she put her arms round me, hugged me and said, "I'm sorry, I can be such an arse. I love you."

"I love you too. I'm sorry I spoke like that. Go and enjoy yourselves, we'll see you back at the bar later."

After they'd gone Lesley hugged me. "You did the right thing. Kate knows you're just looking after her." Then she said, "Are you ok?"

"I feel a bit self-conscious about my scar. It's the first time I've shown it in public I guess."

"Steven, your scar is fine, you won it in battle, there's nothing more honourable than that. You should be proud of it. I am. But there's something else isn't there?"

I thought about it for a moment and then conceded. "I'm worried that I can't protect you all I guess. I'm worried that you or Kate are going to step out of somewhere on your own and I won't be there when you need me."

"Steven, you can't protect the ones you love all of the time. But nothing is going to happen to Kate tonight, she's got Fabien and he's not stupid. As for me, well I'm not going to leave your side. Now come on let's go and explore."

We had a walk around the ground floor and found a room which translated into English as the 'room of the senses' or something like. Lesley suggested that we try it and so we opened the door to find that it opened up into another doorway just in front of us. Instead of a door this doorway had a blackout curtain across it that parted in the middle. As the first door closed behind us it got dark then, as we walked through the blackout curtain, it got darker still and we had to feel our way around the room.

"Hello" I said, but there was no reply. "We must be alone," I added rather obviously

"Mmmm," said Lesley. "In that case, give me a kiss then."

I found something to lean against, it could have been a box or a bookcase or even a window ledge it was hard to tell. Then I pulled Lesley towards me and we started to kiss.

"I can see why they call this the room of the senses," said Lesley as my hands roved across her body and I kissed her neck.

Just then the door opened and a small amount of light crept into the room, just enough to make out its layout and realise that I was leaning against a large bench that stretched the length of the room. Against the far wall was a big sofa. And then it went dark again.

"Allo," came a woman's voice.

"Hello," replied Lesley.

There followed a short sentence in French which we couldn't understand.

"I'm sorry we're English," said Lesley.

"Is it ok if we join you?"

"Yes, if you can find us."

They laughed then shuffled towards where we were and stood next to us. From her perfume I could tell that it was the girl who was by my side and leaning against the bench (it really was a room of the senses) while the guy stood in front of her, next to Lesley. Lesley and I began to kiss again but this time it felt more exciting with an unknown couple next to us doing the same thing. As I continued to run my hands over Lesley's body I came across the guy's hand stroking the back of Lesley's leg and so I returned the favour with his partner. She leaned away from the bench so that I could feel her bum.

"Would you like to swap partners," the man's voice suggested.

"We only kiss and touch in here," added the girl.

"Then we'd like that," said Lesley.

We shuffled around and I felt the girl reach out to me so I put both hands on her waist and she did likewise, then we kissed. Her lipstick tasted of cherry.

"Hi, I'm Sophie and this is my partner Pierre."

"I'm Steve and this is my fiancé Lesley."

"We are pleased to meet you."

Sophie was taller than Lesley and in whatever heels she had on our lips were at the same level as we kissed. I could tell that her hair was reasonably short, only just reaching her shoulders. She was quite well built, muscular, a bit like a swimmer and the lacy one piece body she was wearing contained her ample breasts rather than controlled them. I couldn't help but cup her breasts in my hand and massage them. Her nipples were already hard as I moved my thumbs across them.

Sophie kissed me touching my face with her hands then moving them down onto my shoulders and across my torso, feeling me as she went. She stopped for a moment when she found the line of my scar then continued downwards until she had one hand on my waist and one on my erection. Reaching into my pants she cupped my balls in her hand then gave my cock a couple of strokes before taking her hand away.

I reached down between Sophie's legs and began to massage her pussy but the gusset of the one piece body made it difficult. She reached down and undid the clips that held it together then took my hand and pressed it against her. I ran my finger along the line of her pussy lips then parted them and pushed a digit in. She was nice and moist and so I fully inserted one finger inside her, then two. Sophie responded, changing her stance and opening her legs a bit wider for me and I began to gently frig her pussy. When my fingers were fully coated in her pussy juice I took a chance and pulling them out I offered her my fingers to suck. She licked one of the fingers first then held my wrist and took both digits into her mouth, sucking them like you would a cock.

When she was done sucking her own juices I moved my hand back down to her pussy and began to massage her clitoris. She clearly enjoyed this and, putting both arms around my neck, she gave me a long lingering kiss while I worked on pleasuring her. I started with light strokes on her, making them firmer as the nub of her clit hardened and the intensity of her kiss increased. I could feel Sophie's body tensing as her orgasm got closer but she lasted a good while in this state until finally she moaned into my mouth as she came. A minute or so later we heard Lesley begin to whimper as her orgasm struck her. Clearly she and Pierre had the same thing going on.

After holding my hand tightly against her pussy for a while, Sophie reached down to do up the clips that held the lacy body together.

"Would you like to get a drink and see who you have been playing with?" she suggested and we all fumbled our way to the door.

When we reached the light and I saw Sophie for the first time and she didn't disappoint. I'd guess she was late twenties with dark brown hair. She really did have a swimmer's body and her breasts looked fantastic. Pierre was probably the same age as her and a similar height to me. Not quite as much muscle but well-built and fit. The thing you noticed about him was that he had a big round scar underneath his right collarbone. It almost looked like a bullet wound.

Sophie grabbed Pierre's hand and we made our way to the bar.

"If you find a table we'll get the drinks," she said. "What would you like?"

I told her what we were having and Lesley and I sat down at a nearby table.

"What do you think of them," I asked.

"They're nice," Lesley replied.

"Would you like to go upstairs with them?"

"Yes, I would." Then Lesley giggled and said, "Do you think they're having the same conversation right now?"

"Probably."

Sophie and Pierre came back with the drinks and handed the gin and tonic to me and the coke to Lesley, so we shuffled them around between us. Pierre had a rum and coke and Sophie just had a coke like me. It went quiet for a moment and then Lesley inadvertently started off a chain of events with a pretty direct comment.

"Is that a bullet wound on your chest?" she asked Pierre.

"Yes it is," said Pierre proudly. "I was shot during a drug raid in Paris."

"Pierre and I are both in the 'Police Nationale'," Sophie clarified then stopped to register our expressions. "We both started our careers in Paris. When Pierre was shot we transferred to Aix for the quiet life. Pierre is from here originally."

"Sophie's the clever one," added Pierre. "She's a detective lieutenant. I'm just a gendarme."

"But a very brave one, who I'm extremely proud of," Sophie added.

"Is it ok to be swingers and in the police?" Lesley asked.

"What we do in our private life is our own business. As long as you're not stupid you are fine. What do you both do?"

"I work in a hospital in England and Steven is at university there."

"Forgive me for saying so but I'm not sure I believe you," Sophie replied.

Pierre shifted uneasily in his seat and Lesley looked confused.

"I'm not sure what you mean," said Lesley.

"Call it intuition but you don't look like a girl who works in a hospital and who's engaged to a student."

"Why not?"

"You're lingerie is designer. You're wearing the latest Cartier watch and it's not the basic model either. You've an engagement ring that costs far more than mine and Pierre's combined salaries. Yet you also seem to have a tattoo that suggests your fiancé owns you. Your fiancé is built like a fighter, not a student and he has a scar that suggests he's been knifed. I'm guessing that didn't happen in a particularly lively revision session," she added, introducing an element of sarcasm.

Then looking directly at me Sophie said, "When I told your fiancé I was a police officer I watched the shutters come down in his eyes and he hasn't said a word since."

Lesley was speechless, partly I suspect because everything Sophie had said was true.

"I can see why you are a detective," I said. "I can't fault your logic but what Lesley told you was true. Lesley works in a laboratory in a hospital and I'm an electronic engineering student starting my final year at University. You're right about me 'tho. I grew up in an area of London where you didn't talk to the police."

"How did you get your scar, if you don't mind me asking," said Sophie.

"It was six weeks ago in Marseille actually, coming out of a club. We were mugged by a couple of guys with knives."

Sophie looked confused for a moment then said, "Do you by any chance know an English lady called Carole?"

"Yes," replied Lesley, "We're staying with her and Fabien, we're here for their wedding. In fact we're here tonight with Fabien and er... my friend."

"So you're Steven" she said, then sounding apologetic she added, "I'm so sorry, I should have realised sooner. Fabien and Carole are good friends of ours. We'll be at their wedding on Saturday too. Please forgive me, but I have to be careful who I fuck and truthfully you two don't look like who you said you were."

"We understand completely," said Lesley.

"When you were stabbed..." Sophie continued, "Carole called me and asked me to speak to the police in Marseille. They were impressed with the way you took both of those guys out, in fact at first they thought you might have had help, but the two guys who mugged you confirmed the story. They were also relieved when you backed up the two officers on the scene. They shouldn't have done what they did. When that happens I can understand how sometimes it can be difficult to trust the police."

I nodded my understanding.

"But you weren't with Steven that night, were you?" Sophie said to Lesley.

"No I was back in England," said Lesley.

"I was going to say, you look far too sophisticated to be mistaken for a common prostitute. One of the things Carole asked me to do was convince the police in Marseilles to release her friend."

Lesley didn't look at all sophisticated when she snorted her gin and tonic back through her nose with laughter.

"I'm sorry," she said after wiping the tears from her eyes. "Ruth, the lady who Steven was escorting that night, is my guardian. She was mortified to be mistaken for a prostitute and if Steven hadn't been stabbed it would have been hilarious. I will introduce you to her on Saturday if you like."

The two girls shared a laugh and everything got back to normal as the tension disappeared.

"You said that you have to be careful who you fuck," Lesley said to Sophie and Pierre. "Now that you know who we are, do you think you would like to fuck us?"

"We'd both be very disappointed if we didn't," said Sophie looking at Pierre. "Shall we go and find a room upstairs."

We climbed the stairs, found a private room and locked to door behind us. The room was lit with a single red bulb and there were a couple of mattresses on the floor with fitted sheets over them. The sheets had been fresh on that evening and surprisingly it looked like we were the first to use them. There were a few bottles of water in one corner next to a bowl of condoms and some kitchen roll hanging from a dispenser on the wall. This completed the room's inventory.

"Before we do anything, I should tell you that I'm not bisexual," Sophie said to Lesley. "I mean, you're very attractive but girls just don't do it for me."

"That's fine," said Lesley. "It just means more of you for Steven and by the way he keeps looking at your chest I don't think he's keen to share you in any case. "You see I can't always satisfy him in that department," she said looking down at her own breasts.

"In that case," said Sophie pulling down the lacy body to reveal the full glory of her tits, "I should let him get started."

I cupped one of Sophie's breasts with my hand and sucked on the erect nipple. With the other hand I teased the remainder of the body off and onto the floor so that I could feel her pussy. Sophie pulled my briefs off and started to feel my cock, stroking its length and occasionally squeezing it. After giving both of her breasts some attention I lifted my head up and we kissed. Sophie pushed her tongue into my mouth as she began to wank me hard.

Meanwhile, Pierre had relieved Lesley of her underwear and she was now lying on the bed with his head between her legs. Lesley had her eyes closed and her hands gripping his head while Pierre feasted on her. Sophie pulled me to the ground and indicated for me to lie on the bed. Then she climbed over me and sat on my face in order that she could sixty nine me. From this position I could fondle both breasts and eat her pussy, while she sucked my cock.

I began to work on Sophie's nipples and her clitoris at the same time and she responded by wanking my cock as she sucked it. Fortunately for me, and possibly for Sophie too, the fact that Lesley had already sucked me off a few hours earlier meant that I was now well past my own five minute premature ejaculation threshold. I could go like a train for the rest of the evening, so I got to work on Sophie's clitoris with my tongue and pretty soon she was reaching her second orgasm of the evening.

I could hear Lesley moaning as Pierre sucked her off and I guessed that he'd got her to orgasm. When he was finished, he reached for the bowl of condoms, took one for himself and placed one in easy reach beside me. It was a gesture that said 'I'm about to fuck your girl. I assume you are going to the same to mine.' Lesley didn't move from the position she'd been in while Pierre had been eating her out and he slipped on the condom then mounted her missionary style. Lesley whimpered appreciatively as he pushed himself into her and in an almost automatic reaction she clamped her legs round him and dug her fingernails into his arse cheeks.

Sophie took our condom and undid the foil wrapper then I felt her roll it on to my cock. She repositioned herself cowboy style over me and then teased me by just covering the cock with her pussy lips for a while until eventually she let herself fall onto me. She leaned forward so that I could suck her nipples and while I was doing this I could feel her rubbing her clitoris as she started to work herself up and down my shaft. I took my hands off her breasts and lifted her hips up a bit then began to pump myself into her.

"Make me cum," she instructed and I forced myself into her with more urgency while she frigged herself harder. Soon she was cumming for a third time and I felt a small release of fluid into her vagina as she did.

In my experience some girls are 'givers' and some girls are 'takers'. Some like the intimacy of sex and some like its physical nature. Sophie, I think, was a collector of orgasms and as I was feeling on good form and unencumbered by the effects of alcohol I decided to give her what I thought she wanted.

I gestured to her to climb off me and lie on the bed next to Lesley, who seemed to be very satisfied with the servicing she was getting from Pierre judging by the noises she was making. I climbed between Sophie's quite muscular thighs and sunk my cock into her then began to grind my pubic bone against hers as I fucked her. Sophie responded by kissing me and grabbing my buttocks firmly then she began thrusting her hips up. When her thrusts became more urgent I started to fuck her harder and it wasn't long before I was slapping my cock into her as forcefully as I could. Soon after, we were rewarded with Sophie's first vaginal, rather than clitoral, orgasm of the evening. She sank her nails into me and I felt her vagina fill up with fluid then squirt out as I continued to fuck her.

Sophie had stopped kissing me by this stage and was focussed on getting the most from her orgasm. She let go of my arse and her hands lay limply at her side. When I slowed and then stopped I think that she thought I was nearing my climax but it was just for a change of position. I lifted both of her legs up to her chest and rested her calves over my shoulders then started to fuck her again. I'd learnt this position from watching Daniel fuck Lesley. If you wanted you could use the girl's body as a sort of trampoline, bouncing your cock hard in and out of her without exhausting yourself. Sophie loved this and she started to frig herself again while I was fucking her, thus ensuring that the next time she came it was like a hot spring erupting. I could have pounded her like this for hours and the orgasms kept coming, so I kept pounding.

Position number four was the foetal position that had worked so well with Carole. I pulled out of Sophie and rolled her onto her side in one swift movement. Her knees were already up by her chest and so before she knew it my cock was back in her. I lifted her leg up then fucked her from my position kneeling behind her. I couldn't have got any deeper into her and still she kept frigging herself while I fucked her. The sweat was pouring off me by this stage but it had become a challenge to keep going until she'd stopped orgasming or I became too exhausted to continue.

I've never found fucking in this position easy and this evening was no different. It seemed to jar my hips. So after a while I stood up and lifting Sophie up from the bed I positioned her facing the wall. She stuck her arse out for me and I guided myself into her. By accident however I got the wrong hole and she yelped as my cock disappeared into her arse. Hastily I pulled out and second time lucky I found the right orifice. Sophie needed both hands to steady herself against the wall but although she'd had to stop frigging herself the orgasms kept coming and her ejaculate flowed down her legs. I reached round and grabbed one of her breasts, squeezing her nipple hard while I fucked her and thought I'd try to frig her myself with the other hand. It was easy to find the nub of her clitoris, it was as hard as a bullet and rubbing it gave predictable results. The girl was just amazing. However after a while her legs turned to jelly and so I helped her down to the bed again the started to fuck her doggy fashion.

Sophie was beaten at this point and she buried her head in the mattress while she let me continue to fuck her mercilessly from behind. But just as I was about to claim victory I felt a hand massage my balls and a finger work its way into my arse. Thirty seconds later and I'd filled the condom.