Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got to go back and make some phone calls," I told her. "Do you want to come back to the room with me?"

"I think you need some privacy." Kate replied. "I'll see you in the bar when you're ready. Well done Steven. I'm proud of you."

I ran back to my room and called Lesley at work.

"Hi there, it's me," I said when she answered.

"Are the results out?" she asked, knowing it was the likely reason for my call.

"Yes. I did it. I got a first."

"Oh Steven, I'm so pleased for you. Have you told your parents?"

"No not yet. I wanted to call you first!"

"Call them Steven. I know they're why you worked so hard. Are you coming back tomorrow?"

"Yes."

"We'll celebrate then. We've got the whole of our lives to look forward to now."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too."

I called my parents afterwards and am not too proud to say that I cried a bit. To be honest I think that doing well for them meant more to me than it did to them. Of course they were proud of me but their love hadn't ever been conditional on exam results and perhaps I'd never really realised that at the time.

I then phoned Lynne, my assistant at Durolitum and told her the news and asked her to let Daniel know. She congratulated me then asked me to hold for a minute and when the line reconnected Daniel was at the other end.

"I hear congratulations are in order," he said.

"Yes, thank you," I replied.

"I never doubted you could do it. That's why I wanted you working for me. But now I'm telling you to take the rest of the summer off. Then come back in September and let's take on the world. I've got big plans."

"Thank you Daniel."

"How's my wife by the way?"

"Well actually she's my wife at the moment. The girls thought it would be fun to pretend that she's Lesley, but otherwise she's fine. I think she might be developing a taste for flat cider though."

"Well it's cheaper than Champagne," he laughed. "When are you back?"

"Tomorrow."

"Do you want to celebrate?"

"Not on Friday, if that's ok. I'd like to spend some time with Lesley, but definitely at the week-end if you're here?"

"Great! See you tomorrow."

The celebrations had already begun by the time I got back to the bar and there were quite a few from the course at our table. Most people had got the grade they were expecting. After three years you kind of knew what was likely. You had to do something very stupid to flunk out by this stage. I felt a bit numb as we sat and chatted.

At around five in the afternoon we needed to make a decision. We could either take a couple of hours off then re-group or carry on drinking. A decision was made to push on. We paced ourselves but by ten thirty everyone was pretty wasted. Skye and Lesley had been whispering conspiratorially and decided it was time to make a move. They led us away and back to my room on the pretence of opening a bottle of whisky to celebrate.

Back in the room I poured everyone a glass and we toasted the results.

"It's not every day that you pass your finals," Kate said, "and so we thought that you boys deserved a treat."

"What's that?" asked Buster naively.

"Well, we thought you might like to fuck us both," Skye added.

Buster wasn't sure what to make of the suggestion.

"Are you ok with this?" he asked me.

"Steven doesn't mind me fucking other people." Kate replied on my behalf.

"Are you ok with this Skye?"

"It wouldn't be the first time Steven's fucked me," Skye admitted.

Buster thought for a few seconds

"In that case game on!" he shouted.

I enjoyed fucking Skye. She just gave good wholesome sex. As far as Buster was concerned I'm pretty sure he thought that all of his Christmases had come at once. I'd never had cause to notice before but his cock, when erect, matched the rest of him. Big. Poor Kate's pussy must have taken a pounding but she seemed very satisfied with the attention she'd received, from both of us. Skye and Buster left at about one saying that they would catch up with us in the morning and help us load the car with my stuff. Kate and I fell asleep almost immediately after they'd left.

******************

With four of us loading the car it didn't take long to empty the contents of my room into the Mini.

"Do you want a lift to the station?" Kate asked Skye.

"I'm going to stay with Buster a few more days," Skye said squeezing Buster's hand

"We were going to ask if you needed a job in the summer?" I told her.

"Buster is going to try and get me a job at the dairy. Apparently he knows the owner," she laughed.

"Ok, but you've always got a place to stay with us if you need it and we expect you to be among the first people to visit us in our new house."

"And there's your party in Provence at the end of July. Lesley invited me, even got me a train ticket too."

"Er... yes I did!" said Kate.

"Can I bring a friend?"

"Of course you can. I don't know where you're going to stay though."

"We can bring a tent, sleep in the garden, can't we Buster?"

"Lush."

"That's settled then. If you're free why don't you and Buster come down to Aix with us afterwards? Make a holiday of it"

"Oh we'd love to Steve."

"What's in Aix?" asked Buster.

"How much does Buster know Steven?"

"Erm, nothing really. It didn't seem important while we were up here. I'll explain when you come and visit."

"Ok mate."

Skye gave me a big hug and whispered "Thank you for everything and tell Lesley thanks too."

"I will," I whispered back, "but keep the Lesley/Kate thing a secret for now. I've got a great prank to play on Buster first."

When I let go of Skye I saw that Kate was hugging Buster.

"You've got a fine wife there Stevie," he said

"So she keeps telling me Buster."

I gave Buster a hug.

"I'll see you soon mate. Look after Skye, she's your responsibility now."

Skye and Buster went back to Buster's room, no doubt for more sex and, after dropping my key off at the porter's lodge, Kate and I set off home in convoy.

******************

It sounds odd but it was twenty years before I went back to look around my old Uni. I don't think I ever once used anything I'd been taught there but they say that's often the case.

Skye and Buster stayed together, got married and eventually had kids. They both made fantastic parents and we were fortunate enough to be asked to be god parents. Fortunately they both remained wild for a fair few years before that.

Finishing Uni. was definitely the end of an era. But I couldn't wait to begin the next phase of our lives, starting with moving into our first proper home together. It was the last piece of the jigsaw and, now, it was just around the corner.