Gangbang for the Wife

Story Info
Wife gets her fantasy of a gangbang as present from husband.
11.5k words
4.43
68.5k
87
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers

Copyright © 2021 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Gangbang for the Wife

Lisa was on her stomach. She could feel someone underneath her. Her mind was experiencing the most intense feelings of pleasure she had ever felt in her short twenty-nine years of life. She could feel everything around her. The man under her, naked, and pushing his cock inside her body, over and over again. She could also feel the man above her, pushing his cock into her body as well, only his cock was in her ass. As she gasped for breath a third cock entered her mouth. She screamed with the cock in her mouth as the most powerful orgasm of her life washed over her body and through her mind. She was on fire. Her heart was beating so fast she thought she may die if this pleasure shooting through her continued.

Lisa pushed the cock she found herself sucking on, out of her mouth. Gasping for breath Lisa shook with orgasm after orgasm as the two cocks in her body continue to fuck her, hard.

"Fuck!" she screamed long and hard.

The man below her started to kiss her face and whisper to her.

"You'll be all right dear," he said softly.

Lisa recognized his voice. It was her husband of ten years, William, or Will, as he preferred. She thought to herself, 'I'm glad he's here.' This thought calmed her down a little and her heart slowed. The only question she had has why was there another man fucking her ass yet everything felt good and she didn't, couldn't, think of anything but the pleasure she was experiencing. Then everything became clear in her mind as a tremendous orgasm hit her mind and body again. Will had organized a gangbang for her. When the thought flashed through her mind, she once again passed out.

~ ~ ~ ~

Ten years ago, at age nineteen, Lisa had been a quiet unassuming young lady as she hurried through the quad on her first day of college. She had never been so excited and finally free to do what she wanted when she wanted. Her parents almost controlled her life until she graduated high school. She had only kissed one boy and that was at a party of her best friend just before graduation. They were all in the basement playing a little game of make-out. The girls would go hide somewhere in the large, many-roomed, basement, and the boys would search them out. It turned out there were only four couples and Nancy's parents stayed upstairs the entire day.

Lisa was sitting in the dark stairway, waiting. She saw a shadow start to climb the stairs. A young man sat down next to her, she could hardly see him. He spoke and she knew who it was immediately.

"Hi," Jimmy Leffler said softly.

Lisa's inside went all squishy. Jimmy was the guy every girl wanted. Even her.

"Hi," Lisa replied her voice quavering.

"Ready Lisa?" asked Jimmy.

"Yes."

When Jimmy pressed his lips to Lisa's she almost fainted. She had never kissed a boy before. She kissed him back, gently. He pulled his lips from hers.

"I like the way your lips taste," he said, pressing his to them again.

Lisa just enjoyed the kiss. They spent the next ten minutes, kissing. When Jimmy pressed his tongue into Lisa's mouth, she shook like a leaf. She was so excited she could feel her panties getting wet. She was not only excited about kissing Jimmy, she was suddenly embarrassed about her panties being wet. Then when Jimmy pressed his hand to her breast, she swooned. Taking that as her consent, Jimmy squeezed her breast harder.

Lisa pushed him away trying to catch her breath. Jimmy's hand was still squeezing her breast gently. She just looked into his eyes as he did.

"You have a very nice breast," Jimmy whispered.

"Thank you," Lisa panted still trying to catch her breath. "I do have two of them."

"This is your first time, isn't it?" asked Jimmy switching to her other breast.

Lisa couldn't answer him. She just nodded. Jimmy sighed as he caressed both of her breasts. Lisa just sat there enjoying the feel of his hands on her boobs. She was almost at the point of reaching for his cock when Cathy called time. Lisa pulled Jimmy's lips to hers for a quick kiss, then they both went back down the stairs. Cathy was standing in the middle of the room and when she saw Lisa come down the stairs with Jimmy, she raised her eyebrows. Lisa just smiled. For the rest of the day into the evening, Jimmy sought out Lisa as they played the game. He didn't always find her and was sorry, he didn't. Lisa on the other hand enjoyed what all the boys did to her and she let them do what they wanted. Except touching her pussy. One boy was even bold enough to pop her tit out and suck on her nipple. She enjoyed that very much. As the party was ending, Cathy and Lisa were sitting on the couch in the basement, waiting for Lisa's parents to come to get her, talking.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" asked Cathy.

"I did. Have all your parties been like this?"

"You bet. Why last year..."

"NO! Don't tell me what I missed," Lisa almost shouted.

"Okay, okay. Did you enjoy Jimmy?"

"Yes, I did. He has very nice lips."

"You're lucky his girlfriend wasn't invited. She would have kept him to herself the entire night."

"That would have been such a shame," replied Lisa.

"So, are you still a virgin?"

Lisa was shocked at her friend's question. Cathy just raised her eyebrows.

"Yes. You?"

"No."

"When?" asked Lisa a little excited by her friend's admission.

"Last year at another party. No not one like mine, although there was a lot of kissing going on, mostly everyone was just dancing close as Tina's mom and dad were in the kitchen."

"Then how?"

"After the party, in his car."

"Okay, I guess I don't really want to know anymore. Did it hurt?" asked Lisa cringing.

"Yes. And that's all I'm going to say about that. Except, just last week, we did it again. No pain this time."

"That's what I've read," replied Lisa really wanting to know more, but only if Cathy wanted to share.

Then Lisa's parents were calling her to come upstairs.

~ ~ ~ ~

Lisa woke once more to tremendous pleasure shooting through her body. There were still two cocks inside her, pounding away at her pussy and her ass. She was coming and coming as they did. There was that third cock wanting to get in her mouth again. She felt a fourth cock in her left hand. She squeezed it as it slipped through her hand, back and forth, back and forth. She was so enjoying being the center of attention for at least four men. She didn't want to open her eyes, but she did open her mouth and let the cock pressing against her lips in so she could suck on him.

"I love you, Lisa, never forget that," her husband whispered in her ear.

All Lisa could do is nod. The cock in her mouth was fucking face now. She just let him. She seemed a bit calmer as she was breathing through her nose just fine. Her hips were bucking to meet the cock fucking her. She was stroking the cock in her hand as he fucked her hand. She could hear the moans and groans not only from her throat but also from all the men's throats.

When the cock in her mouth started to spurt its semen, she just swallowed and swallowed as she shook and shuddered with multiple orgasms. Then the cock in her hand was spurting all over her tits. She was wracked again with orgasms. When the guy in her ass started to yell he was coming, Lisa screamed as another orgasm blasted through her brain and body.

"I'm coming," her husband said.

That's when she passed out again. The darkness closed in on her swiftly.

~ ~ ~ ~

Lisa was in her third year of college when she met Will. She thought he was dreamy-looking. They had two classes together and were always both in the quad studying at the same time. Finally, one day, Will got up the nerve to talk to her as she sat reading a textbook.

"Hi," he said. "Mind if I sit here?"

"No, not at all," replied Lisa her insides wiggling like jelly.

For the next hour, they talked as they both skimmed the books in their laps. Then Will asked her to lunch. She nodded, not trusting her voice just then. They went to the cafeteria and ate. Suddenly, they were a thing. Will showed up to walk her to class and take her to lunch and sit beside her in the quad. After about four weeks, Will walked her to her dorm room and kissed her at the door. As she closed the door, she leaned up against it shaking with excitement. Pulling the door open, she reached out and pulled Will, inside. He was surprised, yet had waited each night just in case.

When their lips met again, Lisa moaned. Will wrapped his arms around her as he kissed her passionately. He really was taken with the sweet innocent-looking young lady. When his tongue touched her lips, she opened her mouth. When their tongues met in her mouth, she swooned. Will, caught her before she fell to the floor. He gently let her down onto the floor.

"Kiss me," Lisa whispered.

Will did as they lay next to each other on the floor. Lisa reached over taking his hand from her hip and moving it up to her breast. Will, was suddenly very excited yet thought they might be going too fast. He pulled his lips and his hand from Lisa. She looked up at him. He smiled.

"Too fast?" she asked.

"I... I don't know."

"I want you to be the one," she said softly.

"The one what?"

"I'm a virgin and I want you to make me not a virgin."

Will, gasped at what she has just told him. He shook his head not meaning it to signal no. Lisa gasped.

"Sorry, I didn't mean that as a no. I was just so surprised that you are still a virgin."

"Why? What have you heard?" she was angry now, but not at Will.

"Um..."

"Spit it out," Lisa demanded.

"There are a few guys... who you have been with. Um..."

"Go on."

"They have all claimed to have had you in their bed."

"Names!" Lisa demanded.

"Uh... Jimmy Jones, Larry Beck, Kevin Tyler..."

"Is that all of them?"

"That I have heard about."

"Okay. I will tell you what I told them. I told them I was waiting for the right man, not boys, to take my cherry and they weren't him," Lisa growled.

"I see. I feel privileged. Just being with you, walking beside you, kissing you was a privilege," Will said sincerely.

Lisa sighed as she rolled to her knees pushing herself to her feet. Will, was up and holding her in his arms.

"Nope, the mood is broken, sorry," Lisa said, yet didn't try to get away from Will.

"I know. Sorry," replied Will.

Lisa just looked up into his eyes.

"You have very pretty blue eyes," she said.

"And your green ones are very sexy," replied Will.

"Sexy?"

"Yes, very."

Lisa giggled wrapping her arms around Will and squeezing him tightly. Will moved his arms around Lisa and hugged her back. She sighed, Will groaned. Lisa pushed him back just a little, grabbed his belt, and started to undress him. Will gasped. He kept his hands on Lisa's hips. Very quickly, Will was standing naked before Lisa. Sighing she sank to her knees.

"I have never done this, so please bear with me."

Will, nodded as her mouth opened taking Will's smooth cock into her mouth. He felt more than heard her moan with what he thought might be pleasure. Will groaned deep in his throat as her tongue touched his cock. This would be his first blowjob. He was really excited. Lisa was also. His taste wasn't all that bad. But the feel of his smooth skin in her mouth was delightful. She started sucking on his cock. Sucking it in, then releasing, pulling her head back. In, out.

"Oh my," said Will. "You're doing great for your first time."

Lisa moaned as she tried to take him as far into her mouth as possible. The other girls called it deep throating. She kept pushing her mouth down his cock. She was gagging, but she wanted him in her throat. She just couldn't quite make it. She pulled back, coughing, and drooling. Will just sighed as he had almost come in her mouth. Reaching down he pulled her to her feet and started to undress her. As he slipped each piece of clothing from her sexy body, he would groan with delight. Lisa watched his eyes as they became wider and wider as each part of her body was exposed for him. When she was completely naked, Will stepped back and just groaned, as he looked her up and down.

"Turn for me, please. I want to see all of you," said Will softly.

Smiling Lisa turned, slowly. When her ass turned toward Will, he dropped to his knees and grabbed her hips. She stood there, almost on her tiptoes trying to look at him. When she felt his lips press against her ass cheek, she sighed. Will, kissed her ass all over. When he spread her cheeks apart, Lisa wondered what he would do. When his tongue touched her little brown hole her knees gave out. Will caught her before she hit the floor.

"Bed," gasped Lisa.

Nodding, Will carried her to the bed. Gently, he laid her down and climbed in beside her. He kissed her lips. Lisa kissed him bark ardently. His right hand moved around her body. A touch there, a squeeze here. She was well on her way to an orgasm. Yes, she has had orgasms before from rubbing her clit in bed. Of course, she always imagined it was someone else rubbing her frantically, to get her off. Now, though, it was someone else and he was being oh so gentle. Lisa was just about there when Will took his lips from hers and moved down her body. He sucked on her nipples. First the left, then the right. She was oh so close now. Then he was down between her legs looking at her wide-open pussy.

"Yes," Lisa hissed.

Looking up at her body, Will smiled as he slowly moves his mouth closer and closer to her labia. They were big, fat, and filled with blood. As he watched, they got bigger and bigger. The rest of her pussy swelled too. Taking a deep breath through his nose, he inhaled her scent. It was smelled so good.

"Lick me, please. I need you to lick me," croaked Lisa.

Nodding, Will pressed his lips to her labia. When his tongue shot out to lick her lips, she screamed. She clamped her hands over her mouth to stifle the sound. Her orgasm shot through her body so fast she couldn't help but scream again and again. Will, just kept gently licking her labia. When he sucked them into his mouth, Lisa screamed again into her hands.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" she screamed reaching over and grabbing her pillow. She pushed it against her face as she screamed.

Will, continued to lick and nibble on her blood-engorged labia. He could also tell she was very, very wet and not just from his saliva. Lisa was almost beside herself with pleasure but wanted him to move higher on her sex.

"Lick my clit," she ordered.

"Huh?" Will said lifting his head from her sex.

"My clit. Don't you know where a woman's clit is?"

"No. Sorry. This is my first time," replied Will.

"Look here," said Lisa pointing at her clit. "This is a woman's clit. Suck on it. Lick it. But don't bite it with your teeth. Got it?"

"God yes," said Will still looking at his first clit.

"Pull the hood back with two fingers, gently."

"How do you know this?" Will asked.

"It's mine. I know everything there is to know about my clit."

"Oh. Yeah, I guess you would. Sorry."

"Lick it," she said anger in her voice.

Nodding, Will pressed his tongue against Lisa's clit. She screamed into her pillow. She continued to scream as Will licked and sucked on her most tender spot. She was finding it hard to breathe. She flung the pillow across the room. Looking down her body, she watched as Will licked her sex. She was shaking and shivering every time his tongue touched her clit. When he pressed a finger inside her, she screamed. Will pulled his mouth away from her sex, looking up at her.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked worriedly.

"No. No, dear, you didn't hurt me. Get up here and kiss me, I think I have had enough of your tongue. Now it's time for you to take my cherry."

Will gasped, as he moved up to lay beside Lisa. He looked into her eyes.

"You sure?" he asked.

"I am now," replied Lisa. "If I had said that to any other guy, they would have had their dicks in me already."

Will groaned at her reply.

"What now? I'm also a virgin," said Will.

"Oh my. Then I guess we will both learn together. In the second drawer of the nightstand, there is a red towel. Get it, please?"

Will, got up and retrieved the towel. I was huge.

"You have been planning this for some time, haven't you?" asked Will.

"Yes. Now spread it out on the bed and fold down the top to the bottom. That's it."

Lisa moved so her ass was now in the middle of the folded-up towel. She spread her legs, her hand going to her vulva. Will, just watched her as she slowly rubbed herself. He grabbed his dick and started to stroke himself. Lisa groaned as she watched him. He moaned as he watched her.

"Okay, slowly slip your cock into my pussy," said Lisa.

Will, shivered at her words. Lisa was shaking with excitement and fear as Will moved up between her spread legs. Just before his cock touched her labia, Will jerked back.

"Wait!" he said. "I don't have a condom."

"No problem. I'm on the pill. My mother, despite my father's objection, got me a prescription before I left home."

Will, nodding, moved forward once again. When his cockhead pressed again Lisa's labia, he groaned. Lisa moaned at the touch of his skin against hers. Will flipped his cock up and down her slit. She was very wet. He found her opening and pressed forward very slowly. Lisa was panting now. She was watching his cock slip past her entrance. As he slowly went in farther and farther, she could feel the pain start. She tried to ignore it as he was spreading her open. Her mother had told her all about her first time with a boy. She told Lisa there would be pain and blood. The bleeding would stop quickly as would the pain after the first invasion of her vagina. Then she felt her hymen break. She screamed with her mouth closed. Will stopped.

"Are you all right?" he asked concern in his voice.

Lisa couldn't talk. She nodded at him.

"Should I stop?" he asked.

Lisa, smiling shook her head no. Will, started to press into her body once more. Lisa could feel her hymen as it continued to tear by Will's dick stretching her. Then the pain disappeared. She was no longer a virgin. She now wondered how much blood was running down her ass. Yet, as Will slipped into her farther, she suddenly didn't care. She was now becoming so excited she could hardly contain her emotions. When she felt Will's pelvis press against hers, she almost swooned.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me now, darling?" she asked.

"Let me catch my breath. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes. I'm now wonderful. God, it feels so good to be full of your wonderful dick. Now fuck me, please?"

Nodding, Will pulled his dick out of Lisa until he almost flopped out of her. He then pushed back into her. Not too fast, nor too slow. Lisa whimpered at the loss of him being inside of her. She groaned loudly as he pushed back inside of her. Will, was moaning as he fucked the beautiful women under him. He was so happy to have been the one to take her virginity. He was also happy that she had been the one to take his.

"Oh god, that feels so good. Oh fuck, I think I'm coming for the first time on a cock," said Lisa almost calmly.

"You feel so good wrapped around my dick. Oh god, so good," shouted Will.

"Faster. Fuck me faster, Will," prodded Lisa.

Will, nodding, started to fuck her faster. Did he know what he was doing? Not really, he let his body take control. It seemed to want to slam his cock into the young woman under him. He let it as she moaned and groaned. Lisa was coming every time Will's cock slammed into her pussy. She wasn't screaming, just groaning and moaning as his cock slammed into her body. She couldn't believe how good it felt to get fucked. She had done it with her fingers, but they didn't spread her pussy out, as Will's cock was doing to her. She was just about to pass out when Will slammed into her one last time.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers