Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alain laughed somewhat sadly.

"Julie and I dated for a while but our schedules made a proper relationship impossible. She's always touring," he said wistfully. "We still see each other from time to time but the rest is made up. You're right though, she is very attractive and a nice person too."

I got the feeling that Alain regretted letting Julie go.

"What about you?" he asked. "How do two English people end up here?"

"Well my husband and I actually live in Provence. Steven and his wife live in London. I'm starting a winery and so I thought it was a good excuse to steal Steven away for a few days."

"I see," said Alain, not sure how to respond.

"Don't worry," Carole clarified. "Our partners are in Monaco at the moment enjoying each other's company. It's nothing clandestine."

"I'm not intruding then am I?"

"Not at all, in fact if you like, you could add to the fun," Carole said touching his hand with hers.

I was surprised at the boldness of Carole's intimation and I wasn't sure what Alain would make of it. If he was nervous he didn't show it, but then he was an actor I guess. Alain took Carole's hand and held it in his.

"I think I'd like that a lot," he said.

The blood rushed to Carole's face, she was excited.

"In that case, why don't you boys have another drink and join me in fifteen minutes."

With that, Carole got up and kissed the two of us innocently on the cheek, as the French do, then left. We ordered another drink and both looked at our watches at the same time. The countdown had begun.

"Are you ok with this?" Alain asked.

"I'm fine," I told him.

"Is there anything I should or shouldn't do?"

"Not really, just treat her with respect."

"Of course."

"I guess you must get offers like this all the time?" I asked.

"To be honest, yes. At the beginning I took advantage, but nowadays... Most just want to say they fucked a famous actor. They're not really interested in you. They just want to tell their friends about it afterwards."

"Why did you say yes to us? If you don't mind me asking."

"I liked you both. And you didn't ask for my autograph," he joked.

"To be honest, I think Carole would have liked a signed photo but she's too polite to ask."

"And you?"

"No offence, but I'm English and I don't speak French. I have no idea who you are."

Alain laughed at this and we chatted some more. When the fifteen minutes were up, we finished our drinks and walked to the hotel room. The door wasn't locked when I tried it, so I knocked and heard Carole tell us to come in. She was sitting on the bed, wearing a tiny babydoll negligee which accentuated her delicate figure, and holding a glass of champagne in her hand.

"There's a glass of champagne on the side for you both. Why don't you come and join me?"

"I might just sit in this chair and watch for a while," I told them.

"No you won't," Carole said firmly. "You can watch from up here," she said patting the bed.

Alain and I picked up our glass of champagne and the three of us sat on the bed.

"To new friends," Carole said.

The three of us chinked our glasses together and took a drink. Carole knocked hers back in one go in a very unladylike manner then handed her glass to Alain. Alain put both of their glasses down on the nightstand and then the two of them kissed. The kiss rapidly transitioned into something more and in no time at all Carole was undoing Alain's belt.

Removing Alain's trousers required them to temporarily uncouple. Hurriedly, Alain lay flat on the bed and lifted his hips so that Carole could tug them down. As soon as they were off, his cock sprang to attention and Carole took a hold of it gently. She gave it a few teasing licks then lay down beside him and they began to kiss again.

I watched as the two of them made out. Alain's hands were all over Carole's body and, after a while, I couldn't help but reach out and stroke her buttocks. The moment I did, Carole stopped kissing Alain and turned to face me.

"I thought you wanted to watch," she giggled.

"I'm finding that very hard," I told her.

"Good," she said. "Take your clothes off and join in then."

Carole turned back to Alain and the two of them continued their exploration of each other's bodies, while I removed my clothes. When I was naked, I moved closer, pressing my body against Carole's and kissing the back of her neck. Carole sighed momentarily then whispered to the two of us.

"I want to be naked too."

I removed Carole's babydoll while Alain slipped off the matching panties. He then parted her legs and positioned himself between them so that he could suck on her pussy. Carole lay back and let him tongue her while I worked on her nipples. I don't know if Alain was being an attentive guest or whether he just enjoyed eating pussy, but he did a good job on Carole. It took him a couple of minutes to bring her to her first orgasm then rapidly followed it up with a couple more.

Carole needed more however and, lifting Alain's head up, she indicated she was ready for him. He moved up her body, manoeuvred his cock into place then slowly pushed himself into her. Carole sighed in the way that girls do when they want to make guys feel good about fucking them. I felt her hand reach out for mine and I held it as Alain found his rhythm.

You don't realise how thin actors are until you see them in the flesh, so to speak. Alain's waist was almost as thin as Carole's and I wondered what it must be like for her having him on top rather than me. Carole didn't have to wait long to make the comparison because after a few minutes Alain graciously got off and allowed me my turn.

I quickly took Alain's place and slipped into Carole with ease.

"She likes her neck kissed," I told Alain.

Alain took the hint and between us we kissed both sides of Carole's neck. She was in heaven and I fucked her gently while she lapped up the attention.

"I want you both inside me," Carole said after a while.

I wasn't quite sure what she meant but, after I'd climbed off her, Carole made Alain lie on his back and mounted him cowboy style. She impaled herself on his cock then told me to go and get some lubricant. I'd learned to keep some in my wash bag, just in case, and by the time I'd returned from the bathroom Carole was bent over Alain kissing him as she gently rode him. Her arse was on display for me and her anus stared up invitingly.

Carole giggled as I smeared the nub with the cold lubricant. I wasted no time in pushing a thumb into her then held it in place while the two of them continued to fuck.

"I'm ready for you," Carole told me after a while.

I smeared some more lubricant onto my erection, wanking it a couple of times to ensure an all-over coating. Then, taking a grip of Carole's hips, I held her steady and pressed my cock against her puckered hole. Alain held still as I pushed myself into Carole and she winced momentarily as the head disappeared inside her, then she relaxed. I tried to be gentle at first, but after a few strokes, Carole took the lead and began to back herself onto our two cocks. When we knew she was comfortable Alain and I took over and Carole gripped Alain's shoulders as the two of us fucked her more enthusiastically. It was hard to believe that someone as delicate as Carole enjoyed such a pounding but she loved every second of it and kept urging us to fuck her harder. I could feel my balls slap against Alain's as we entered her, our thrusts synchronised. But eventually we lost our rhythm and had to stop for a rest.

"Time to swap round," Carole instructed, "but this time I want you both in my pussy."

I lay on my back and Carole quickly climbed on top of me, not wanting to lose the moment. She bent down to kiss me and, when our mouths met, her tongue reached in to find mine. Alain took a bit longer to get in position but then I felt his cock probing her, looking for a way in. Carole and I stopped our gentle fucking and waited for him. His first attempt failed and when he tried to push his cock into her, it just slipped along the crack of her arse. The second time he was firmer. I felt him breach the entrance to her pussy and his cock slid in alongside mine.

Carole sighed in appreciation as Alain and I once again tried to build up a rhythm. It wasn't easy however and so, as Alain had the more dominant position, I kept my cock in Carole but let him take control. Alain built up speed and he was soon fucking Carole at a rate of knots. I could feel his cock sliding against mine as Carole urged him on. Then, without warning, he stopped and pushed into Carole one final time. He grunted in satisfaction and I felt his cock twitching as he delivered his load.

When Alain pulled out, Carole lifted herself off my chest and sat down on my cock. Alain knelt beside her and the two of them kissed while I gently pushed myself up into her.

"I'm sorry," Alain said. "I should have told you I was going to cum."

"Don't be. I wanted you to," Carole replied. "Now I want Steven to do the same."

Carole lifted her hips off me slightly and I started to push myself up into her. Alain and Carole continued to kiss while he fingered her clitoris and I fucked her. Soon she was orgasming again and she reached behind to tease my balls. It was all too much for me and within a few seconds I'd given Carole what she wanted. She let me enjoy the sensation for a while then bent down to kiss me.

"I love you," she told me unexpectedly, not worried that Alain could hear her.

"I love you too," I reassured her.

"Do you think Alain might like to lick me out?" she asked.

"He seemed keen earlier," I told her.

Alain chuckled at the suggestion.

"Was it that obvious?" he laughed.

******************

I awoke to the sound of birds singing. Carole was tucked in beside me, still fast asleep and so I got up, put on a bathrobe and sat out on the patio. It was late August now and although the heat was still in the air, summer was drawing to a close.

Alain hadn't been in any hurry to leave us the night before and after we'd fucked, the three of us lay on the bed talking while Alain and I made a fuss of Carole. She liked having two men in her bed and being the centre of attention. I think Alain just enjoyed the company. It wouldn't have surprised me if he was a bit lonely, but that was just my guess.

After a while, Carole came out and joined me. She walked up behind me and put her arms around my neck.

"I thought you'd done a runner," she whispered.

"Now why would I want to do that?" I asked her.

Carole placed herself in my lap and we kissed.

"You know it's very hard not to be jealous of Lesley," she said.

"Why's that?"

"It just is!"

I laughed at the comment and changed the subject.

"Did you enjoy last night?" I asked.

"You know I did," Carole replied. "Nights like that, when you're not expecting something to happen, are the best."

I knew what she meant.

"Come back to bed, Steven."

I think Carole was still on a bit of a high from the night before. We fucked enthusiastically and, unusually for morning sex, she wanted it in both the pussy and the arse. I was only too happy to oblige and, when I'd satisfied her, we showered then went for breakfast. She had that healthy 'just-had-sex' glow about her and was being very affectionate to me in the breakfast room. We must have looked like a couple of newlyweds.

After I'd eaten my own weight in bacon we returned to the room to pack. As we passed the reception the lady on the desk called out to us and handed Carole a large envelope. Carole took it back to the room with her and opened it sitting on the bed. Inside the envelope was a publicity photo of Alain, looking moody, along with it was a note.

"What does it say?" I asked.

"Well the photo says, 'To Carole... Thank you for keeping me company... Love, Alain'. That's sweet of him," she said.

"And the note?"

Carole read it out for me.

"Dear Carole... I wanted to thank you (and Steven) for last night. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed myself so much. I wish we'd had more time and I'm sorry that I didn't get to see you this morning. If you are ever in Paris then please look me up. I would like that... Love, Alain."

Carole re-read the note to herself then said, "He's included an address and a phone number too."

I could see that Carole was touched by Alain's gesture and I gave her a big hug. She was a confident woman but her ego was fragile when it came to men. This did her the world of good. She'd slept with a film star and he'd written a very nice note thanking her. Ok, he was only a French film star, but a film star all the same.

"You see the effect you have on men," I told her.

"It wouldn't have happened without you Steven."

"I didn't do anything," I protested.

"You're the same as Daniel. Things just happen when you're around."

Carole sat down and penned a reply to Alain on the hotel's stationery then put it in an envelope. She didn't tell me what she wrote and I didn't ask. We packed up our stuff and Carole dropped the letter off at reception as she paid the bill.

I sat in the passenger seat of Carole's Ferrari, admiring her legs as she piloted the little Dino back to Aix. Her short summer dress had ridden up to expose her tanned thighs along with just a glimpse of the white cotton panties she was wearing. I stroked her thigh then ran a finger across the top of her pussy. Carole smiled and parted her legs to give me better access...

******************

On Thursday morning I woke up next to my own wife at Fabien and Carole's house in Provence. Donald, the Rhodesian Ridgeback, was lying on the bed with us and when he saw that I was awake his tail began thumping.

Carole and I had arrived back at the house on the Wednesday afternoon but Lesley and Fabien didn't return from Monaco until much later in the evening. Despite the late hour, Lesley made sure we had our usual 'bonding sex', the moment we were alone. It was what we did when we'd been apart.

That night Lesley wanted me to fuck her in the arse. I'd learned from experience that this usually meant she was feeling guilty about having had too good a time without me. The act of being pinned down on the bed with my cock deep in her rectum made Lesley feel owned again. Afterwards, she'd fallen asleep almost immediately, she was exhausted.

Donald's tail continued to thump and it woke Lesley up. Half asleep, she reached out and put her arms around my neck.

"I should take them out," I said.

"I'll come with you," she replied.

"There's no need. You look sleepy."

"I want to. Next week we won't be here and I'm going to miss them."

We ran to the shepherd's hut as usual, but Lesley was well below her best and struggled to keep up. When we got to the hut I retrieved a couple of bottles of water and poured them into bowls for the dogs then got a bottle each for us.

"I was rubbish wasn't I?" Lesley conceded.

"You should have stayed in bed."

Lesley stared off into the distance then looked guiltily at me.

"I've got a confession to make," she said.

"Oh yes."

"I fucked someone else while we were in Monaco. Apart from Fabien that is."

"I thought it must be something like that."

"What do you mean?"

"You always want to be fucked in the arse when you're feeling guilty about something you've done."

"I know I should have asked you if it was ok first. But it just sort of happened and I really wanted it to."

"You don't need to ask my permission, Lesley. But you do need to be careful."

"I was. They all wanted to swap in separate rooms but I told Fabien it had to be the same room only and that we needed to use condoms."

"What did Fabien say?"

"He agreed. He's scared of what you'd do to him if anything happened to me."

"And who were 'they'?"

"A young couple from Scotland. You'd have liked them. He was tall and blond and quite handsome and she was very pretty. She had red hair like mine. They were on their honeymoon."

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes, I did. A lot! We didn't do anything extreme. We just swapped partners."

"Sounds good."

"So that's it? You're not angry?"

"No. I trust you and it sounds like Fabien looked after you."

"Would you like to meet them?" Lesley asked. "You'd love her,"

"What are their names?"

"Callum and Moira."

"And where do they live?"

"Grantown-on-Spey. Up near Inverness."

"Ah..."

"I know it's a long way away, but we could go for the weekend."

"Sure, why not!"

"Anyway, what did you get up to with Carole?"

"We met a French film star and Carole bedded him. I think they were both quite smitten with each other actually."

"So this film star, did he have a wife?"

"No, just him, but it was a nice couple of days away."

"I feel really guilty now. I'll make it up to you. I promise," Lesley told me.

I spent most of the rest of the day with Buster at the winery, leaving the girls catch up on the gossip while Fabien worked in his studio on his new collection of sculptures.

The winery actually looked like a winery now. The equipment was in position and the pipework and pumps were all connected. Buster had made a great job of wiring everything up and it was now ready to roll. We had a practise run with water to make sure that the pumps were pumping in the right direction and that there were no leaks. Everything went perfectly. With the winery functioning, Buster could now focus on getting everything and everyone ready for the harvest. That was still a month away but Carole had asked him to stay until the end of October, which would see them through the harvest period. It also gave some time to hand over to Pierre who would be taking over as the permanent winery and vineyard manager.

That evening there were six of us for a barbecue. Buster and Skye were still living at the main house, as they'd been looking after Donald and Mickey while Carole and Fabien had been away.

Fabien's speciality was barbecue and I couldn't wait to tuck in, especially after the small portions I'd endured at the hotel earlier in the week. We sat and ate the food outdoors at the big marble table, while Donald and Mickey prowled the floor for scraps. Their efforts were amply rewarded by Lesley and Skye who kept dropping titbits for them.

Although the girls had been talking all day, it seemed that there was still much to tell about what had gone on in Annecy and Greece. Skye was really keen to hear about Poppy. I guess for someone who hoped one day to be a child psychologist, children who'd faced difficulties, like Poppy, interested Skye.

"Has much been happening at the winery, while we've been away?" Carole asked Buster.

"It's ready to roll," Buster replied. "You should come down and see it. It's looking pretty good, even if I say so myself."

"We will," said Carole

"Sophie and Pierre took them to the club in Aix last weekend," Lesley told me.

"Did you meet anyone?" I asked.

"We did," Skye replied. "A couple from Paris, they were on holiday. They were nice but he didn't speak any English and I didn't speak any French. We managed to get by though and of course Buster had no problem at all with his wife."

"What about Sophie and Pierre?" I asked.

"They played with friends of the couple we met. We also met some of your friends there, Emma and Claude. They're coming for the party this weekend apparently."

"Oh yes," Lesley giggled. "Steven's looking forward to seeing Emma again."

"From what I gathered, I think she's pretty keen on seeing you too mate," Buster told me.

"Do you want us to move back to Steven's house this weekend?" Skye asked Carole.

"Of course not, there's plenty of room," Carole replied. "In addition to us there'll be Marion and Roland who can sleep in the main house. Then Sophie, Pierre, Claude and Emma can have the guest house."