Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got back to the house nobody was about. We fed the dogs and I made us a coffee. As we were about to go back to bed Carole came into the kitchen in her dressing gown.

"Good morning," she said with a smile on her face.

"You look happy," I said giving her a hug.

"You were right about Buster. He's a really nice guy," she said. Then she added, giggling, "And he's got an enormous cock."

I made Carole two coffees and she and Emma had a quick chat then Carole left to go back to bed.

"Why don't you take Emma out for breakfast in the Ferrari," she offered as she left.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure. You know where the keys are."

Carole spoke to Emma in French and Emma's eyes lit up when Carole mentioned the word Ferrari. Then after a few more sentences she giggled but I've no idea at what.

Emma went to get some clothes from the room that Lesley and Claude were in then we took a quick shower. When she got dressed Emma put on the tightest, short, denim skirt you could imagine. It left almost all of her legs on display and then she finished off the ensemble with an equally tight tee shirt.

We couldn't really go into Aix in case anyone recognised her and so we drove east instead and headed for the café which Carole had taken me to a few times before. I couldn't help but look at Emma's legs as she sat in the passenger seat but I was hesitant to put a hand on her. In the end however, I rationalised that I'd fucked her twice the night before, so having a quick 'feel' was hardly my biggest crime. I needn't have worried. The moment I touched her, Emma opened her legs and, taking my hand in hers, pressed it against her pussy.

There is something about a Ferrari that, in the eyes of onlookers, turns an attractive veterinarian's assistant into a movie star, especially when she's wearing as little as Emma was. When we parked in the town square and got out of the car, people stared. Carole and I had always been very reserved when we'd visited the cafe before but Emma was very affectionate towards me. It didn't matter, nobody knew us.

Emma ordered for us both in French then she was keen to practise her English.

"Now you are not a student, what are you going to do Steven?"

"I work for Daniel, Carole's ex-husband. I start on Monday"

"Daniel is very rich, yes?"

"Yes, he is."

"Are you rich too?"

"Not really."

"But you have a house in France and a house in England."

"That's true I conceded."

"You are very kind to let Sophie and Pierre live in your house in Provence."

"It makes sense. The house would be empty otherwise."

"You know that Sophie loves you."

"I love her too," I smiled.

"That's good. You should spend tonight with her before you go back to London. She wants that."

"I think I want that too," I laughed.

"Good. Sophie is my friend. Sometimes she gets jealous when I see Pierre but she's still my friend. She is kind to me when Claude is away."

"You and Pierre are close, aren't you?"

"He was my brother's best friend. When I was sixteen I wanted to marry him. But he went to Paris to join the police and he met Sophie."

"And you met Claude."

"Yes. I did," she smiled.

"How did you meet him?"

"Claude came to the surgery where I work. He'd found an old dog that had been left on the street. It happens a lot in France. It was sick but Claude said he would pay the bills if the dog could be saved. Claude visited the dog ever day and one time he asked me out."

"What happened to the dog?"

"When it was better, Claude's parents looked after it. It was old but it lived for five more years. It had a good life."

"I like Claude," I said.

"He likes you. He trusts you." Then, giggling she said, "He likes Lesley too."

After we'd finished our breakfast, I suggested that we should be getting back.

"We can't go back yet," Emma replied.

"Why not?" I asked.

Emma giggled and leant closer to me then whispered, "Carole says you have to fuck me on the Ferrari first."

When we walked back to the car it felt like every pair of eyes was on us, or probably more accurately on Emma's legs. Her skirt was so short that their whole length was on display. Claude was a lucky guy, but this morning I was going to be a lucky guy too.

We drove to the same picnic spot where I'd fucked Carole a few weeks earlier. I parked up in a secluded spot but figured it was unlikely we'd be disturbed. It was way too early for the French to be thinking about lunch yet. Emma and I got out of the car and we took a walk to the stream at the bottom of the picnic area. We sat down on the bench and made out for a while.

"When I come to London you and Lesley can fuck me every day if you want. I liked it when you both fucked me before."

"Every day might be a bit much," I joked, not sure if this was a serious proposal or not. "But we have a friend who lives with us, so she might be able to help out."

"Sophie told me about Suzy. She can fuck me too."

"I think Sophie would prefer it if you fucked her."

"Ok."

"Do you want to fuck me now?" Emma asked.

We walked back to the car and made out a bit more before I lifted Emma's tiny denim skirt up around her waist and felt her pussy. Emma was already moist and I knew that she wanted to be fucked as much as I wanted to fuck her. I bent her over the back of the Ferrari and pulled her panties down. She presented her backside to me then I felt her pussy some more, pushing two fingers inside her, then three. Emma wiggled her bottom in appreciation.

Undoing my trousers, I let them drop around my ankles then probed Emma's pussy with the head of my cock. I pushed into her and left myself all the way inside while I reached up undid her bra. Emma lifted herself up off the car for a moment so that I could handle her breasts. I squeezed her nipples, thrusting myself hard into her at the same time and Emma sighed in appreciation.

I was conscious that the night before hadn't gone the way I'd planned and I wanted to make sure that, this time, Emma got her money's worth. I started off slowly and gradually built up speed. Emma kept backing herself onto me and I could tell she wanted more and sooner. So I pulled out, spun her around and lay her down on her back. Holding her legs up by her knees, as I fucked her, meant that this way she could bring herself off at the same time. She didn't last much longer and as soon as she'd orgasmed she reached down and held my cock between her fingers as I fucked her. Within a minute I'd emptied myself into her.

I helped Emma off the car and we cuddled for a bit, then she squatted down and peed, flushing out as much cum out as she could. Afterwards she dabbed herself dry with a tissue, pulled her panties up and her skirt back down, then pronounced herself ready.

"We can go back now," she said giving me a cheeky smile.

******************

On Sunday, the six of us stood in the ticketing hall of Marseille airport. It was time to say our goodbyes. Carole, Skye, Lesley and I were going back to England leaving Fabien and Buster to fend for themselves. Carole would only be gone a few days, while Buster had another month in Provence before he returned home. With Skye back to university the following week the two of them were going to have to get accustomed to the sort of life apart that Lesley and I had endured for a year. If they survived it probably meant something.

Our final night at Carole's hadn't been as wild some of the previous ones, for me at least. Buster and Skye had spent their last night together, just the two of them, while Carole and Fabien had gone off with Roland and Marion. Lesley, Claude, Emma and Pierre chose to have a foursome, which left me to spend the night with Sophie.

Sophie put a brave face on it but I could tell she was sad I was leaving. Nevertheless she wanted to leave me with something to remember her by and we made the most of our last night together. I promised I'd come see her before Christmas.

We landed at Heathrow in the evening. Skye caught a train to the West Country to see her parents while Carole caught a Taxi to Richmond to stay with Michael and Claire.

We could have gone home to Wimbledon but we thought we'd give Daniel and Kate a call instead. It was pizza night after all.

When we got to their house Suzy was already with them. We caught up on gossip over pizza and wine and afterwards I could see that Lesley was keen to spend time with Daniel. It didn't bother me. Spending the night with Suzy and Kate wasn't exactly a hardship.

We could start our new lives tomorrow...

To be continued...