Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great, thanks," Skye said. Then she added apologetically, "Although Buster and I will probably spend Saturday night together as it's our last night."

We understand Skye," Carole told her sympathetically. "Actually Buster, you could stay on in the house when Skye's gone back to Uni. if you like. I'm going to be in London a fair bit and Fabien and the dogs would be glad of the company."

"That would be great Carole, thanks," Buster confirmed. "It'll give Sophie and Pierre a bit more space. They've been great about sharing their house but I'm sure they'd like some privacy too."

"I'll make sure we've got plenty of beer in," said Fabien.

"That's settled then," Carole declared. "Now, Fabien and I are off to bed. He's some got some making up to do after he fell asleep on me last night. I don't know what you did to him in Monaco, Lesley."

"It wasn't just me," said Lesley. "I had some help."

"So I heard," Carole replied.

We all laughed and then Carole led Fabien away to her lair.

I would have fucked Skye that night, if the opportunity had arisen, but the four of us remained in our couples after Carole and Fabien had left. Time was running out for Buster and Skye and I think they wanted to make the most of what remained, before she returned to university. I'd always liked Skye and she'd grown in my estimation over the course of the summer. She was a level headed girl and she was good for the easy going Buster. Skye's final year at university would be a test of their relationship but I was hopeful for them.

Lesley was being very affectionate towards me and, to be honest, I was enjoying it. As we sat talking on the sofas by the pool, she curled up in my lap like a puppy. She was just as cute too and I couldn't help but reflect on how lucky I was to be with her. I stroked her head and played with her hair as the four of us chatted. When I stopped stroking her, then just like a puppy, Lesley would paw at me to let me know she wanted me to continue. She could be very tactile. I guess it was a reaction to spending all those years alone.

When we went to bed that night, Lesley wanted to be made love to. This wasn't the submissive Lesley of the night before however. Now she needed to feel loved. I was happy to oblige and, as I kissed her all over, I told her how beautiful she was and how much she meant to me. Lesley responded by telling me how happy she was that I'd chosen her and how she belonged to me. She melted in my arms and when we fucked it was like her whole body wanted me inside her. It did wonders for both of us and my own orgasm, when it came, felt pretty intense

I knew that Lesley would want to go to sleep with my cum inside her. I'd given up questioning why she did this a long time ago. It was just one of the quirky things that made her who she was. She draped her leg over mine and pushed her slippery pussy against my thigh. Then she placed her arm on my chest and rested her head against my shoulder. I called Donald up onto the bed and he found a spot he was comfortable in, then we all fell asleep.

******************

On Friday, after breakfast, we decided to take the dogs for a swim in the reservoir. Carole asked if she could come with us, as Fabien was going to be working all day, so we loaded up the Land Rover. The dogs were excited when they realised they were going on a journey but they calmed down once we'd set off. Lesley drove, because Lesley liked driving.

When we got to the reservoir we had the place to ourselves. We walked to one of the more remote inlets and chatted as we threw a ball into the water then watched the dogs paddle out after it.

"Are you looking forward to going back to work?" Lesley asked Carole.

"Very much so," said Carole. "I feel a bit guilty about leaving Fabien though. Especially, as the winery is going to be having its first harvest soon. Not that I'd be any practical use, mind."

"Steven says you're going to be staying with Michael and Claire next week then you're going to stay with us after that."

"If that's ok with you, Lesley. It will only be for a few months, a couple of nights each week. But I don't want to intrude."

"Oh no," Lesley told her. "I really want you to stay with us. I'm looking forward to it."

"And Steven doesn't mind living in a house with three women?" Carole said, looking at me.

"It's his fantasy," Lesley replied and the two of them laughed. "You do know he makes us walk around the house naked though."

"Lesley, I've seen enough of you and Suzy to know that it's not entirely Steven's doing."

"Perhaps," Lesley giggled coyly.

"And what about you, Lesley?" asked Carole. "Are you going to carry on working?"

"I'm not sure what you mean," Lesley said looking confused.

"Well, what with Steven's promotion you won't really need to work, if you don't want to that is."

"Steven, is there something you're not telling me?"

"I don't think so," I said.

"Hasn't Daniel told you what your new benefits package is, Steven?"

"No. When we were in Annecy he said it would mean a raise, but that's all."

"He must be waiting until you finish your holiday. He asked me to countersign it when we were in Greece. I'll let him tell you the details. Let's just say, it's a considerable step up. But remember what I told you earlier in the week, Steven. Daniel's counting on you."

Lesley, looked at me and said, "I don't have to give up my job, do I?"

"Of course not," I replied. "Not if you don't want to."

"I like working," Lesley told us.

"Good for you," said Carole.

We had lunch at a café in a small town on the way home. The dogs lay beside our table, exhausted by their exercise. The waitress approached cautiously and set down a large bowl of water in front of them, which they lapped up, getting as much on the floor as they did in their mouths.

"I can't believe it's nearly time to go home," Lesley said sadly. "It's been a great month off. I don't know when we'll have a holiday like this again."

She had a point. Once we were both working, things would be different.

"Just think of all the things you'll be able to do now you're living together," Carole said, trying to sound positive.

Lesley smiled. "You're right," she replied. "We've been very lucky. And we owe a lot of that to you Carole, so thank you."

"Being around you two is like a breath of fresh air," Carole told us. "You make me feel twenty years younger. So I should be thanking you really."

"Does that mean you're going naked when you come to live with us?"

"Of course!"

"So what are the plans for tonight?" Lesley asked Carole, changing the subject.

"There aren't any really. I don't know when everyone will turn up, so we'll just have a barbecue tonight and people can do what they want. Then we'll have a proper meal tomorrow."

"You know, you and Fabien should sleep with Buster and Skye tonight," Lesley suggested. "Before Skye goes home. They'd like that."

"Do you think so? I wasn't sure if Buster was that keen."

"He's a bit daunted by you and of course you're his boss, but he'd like to. Well that's what Skye said anyway. And I know that Skye would like to spend the night with Fabien before she goes."

Carole thought about it.

"Is it true what I've heard about Buster?" Carole asked mischievously.

"What that he's a really nice chap?" I asked, joking. "Yes it's true."

"No," Carole said. "You know what I mean."

"Oh the enormous willy thing," I replied. "Yes, that's true as well."

Carole thumped me.

We got back to the house mid-afternoon and sat around the pool talking. Fabien joined us and soon after Buster and Skye did too.

First to arrive in the evening were Sophie and Pierre. Sophie hugged me and we shared a brief kiss. I was glad to see her again. I'd only spent one night with her this holiday but, to be fair, Lesley and Pierre had allowed us to take a brief holiday together in Corsica earlier in the summer, so we couldn't really complain.

Marion and Roland were next and they pulled up in a beautiful Alpine a110. I loved its lines almost as much as I loved those of Carole's Dino. Sophie and I had 'discovered' Marion and Roland while we'd been on holiday. They'd sailed their yacht to Corsica from their home near Marseille and a chance encounter in a restaurant had led to us swapping partners the following night. Sophie had been a bit wild that holiday and jumped at the chance to spend a night with Roland on his boat, while I opted for the relative comfort of our hotel room and the opportunity to fuck Marion.

Although they'd met everyone at Ruth and David's party, Marion and Pierre didn't really know Carole and Fabien or Buster and Skye, or Pierre for that matter. So after Carole had shown them where they were staying the introductions began. I could see straight away that Carole was interested. Marion was a senior police officer in Marseille and I think the presence of another successful woman was a turn on for Carole.

It had been a couple of weeks since Lesley and I had last seen Marion and Roland. We'd ridden over to stay with them and they'd taken us out on their boat for the day. Lesley and Roland had really hit it off partly due to a shared interest in Science fiction and graphic novels. I liked Roland and I could see why Sophie and Lesley both fancied him. From his relaxed demeanour you wouldn't have guessed that he was a self-made man with a successful construction company to his name, but he'd got where he had through sheer hard work. I don't want to make myself sound too selfless though, I'd thoroughly enjoyed fucking Marion again.

In different circumstances I'd have been vying for Sophie's attention that evening but I was pretty sure that she'd be keen for Marion to spend her first night with Pierre, while she spent it with Roland. Now that Pierre was leaving the police force, Marion would be free to sleep with him without any conflict of interest and that would make things much easier for Sophie and Roland to continue seeing each other.

In any case, if I'm completely honest, I was hoping to spend the night with Sophie's friend, Emma. And I felt sure that Lesley would want to re-acquaint herself with her partner, Claude. That would leave Carole and Fabien to hook up with Buster and Skye. So everyone would be happy.

It was seven thirty by the time that Emma and Claude arrived. Emma made a bee line for me the moment she saw me and gave me a big hug followed by an even bigger kiss. She was just as I'd remembered her. Lovely slim figure, C-cup breasts, long blonde hair and a face that was permanently smiling. I've said it before but Emma seemed to have been put on this earth to make men feel good.

"I am very pleased to see you," she said when she let go of me.

"Emma has been learning English just for you," Claude told me after he and Lesley had finished their own greeting. "Well that and her job." he added. "We all need to speak English these days it seems."

"You can help me Steven. I need to practise."

"It will be a pleasure," I told her.

"I think Steven has been looking forward to practising with you," Lesley told Emma.

Emma gave me a big smile.

"Would you mind if I er... have Steven this evening?"

"If I can have Claude?"

"Yes you can," Emma replied. "Claude says he likes you a lot and he really enjoys fucking you."

Claude looked embarrassed. Emma's 'tell it like it is' approach became even more stark when combined with a limited English vocabulary. Fortunately Lesley didn't miss a beat.

"Well I like him a lot," she said looking directly into Claude's eyes, "and I really enjoy him fucking me too."

Dinner that evening was a lively affair. There were twelve of us in total and the marble table on the patio only just managed to contain everyone. Lesley and I had already paired off with Emma and Claude, while Sophie and Pierre were doing something similar with Marion and Roland. This just left Buster and Skye, and Carole and Fabien, all of whom seemed reluctant to make the first move. I knew that Carole had a bit of a fragile ego where younger men were concerned and Buster was a bit concerned about fucking his boss but I was surprised at Fabien and Skye. She must have wanted to be sure that Buster was ok before making a move herself.

I was pretty sure that Buster and Carole were the problem and so when Carole went to fetch the desert I suggested that Buster and I helped. The three of us went into the kitchen and Carole started scooping the desert into bowls.

As she was standing at the kitchen counter I stood behind Carole and placing my hands on her waist I kissed the back of her neck. Carole giggled and when she realised I wasn't stopping she reached behind and touched me.

"I think I could do with some help here." I told Buster and turned Carole round so that she was facing him.

Buster was like a dog who'd been offered a tasty morsel by a stranger but was scared to take it. He hovered just out of reach for a moment then decided to risk it. He and Carole kissed for the first time and after that both of them quickly grew in confidence.

Carole was now sandwiched between Buster and me and I kept on kissing the back of her neck until I knew they were getting along. When I was sure, I left the two of them in the kitchen and went back to the patio.

"Dessert might take a few more minutes," I told everyone and they laughed.

Skye looked at me for confirmation that everything was ok and when I smiled back at her she sidled over to Fabien. When Carole and Buster came back they were both a bit red faced but the ice had been well and truly broken.

Everyone stayed up talking until quite late. Carole tried to teach the girls her trick of lighting a cigar for her man, which ended in much laughter and several fits of coughing. Lesley took it seriously though. She knew Carole had done this for both me and Daniel in the past and it was in her nature to want to be able to do this for her men too. She practised on Claude, who didn't seem to mind at all. Emma didn't fare so well however and she took in a few lung fulls of the thick tobacco smoke before I offered to take over the cigar lighting duties.

After the cigars had been smoked people started to drift off. Carole and Buster were first and once Carole had left everyone else felt they could too. When Claude suggested to Lesley that he go with her she readily agreed. She gave me a kiss and told me to enjoy myself.

"We walk the dogs?" Emma asked.

"Yes. If you like," I replied.

"Good. I like."

Fabien had been hanging back in order to close the house up for the evening but I told him we'd do that when we got back from our walk. So he and Skye left in the direction of the bedrooms.

Seeing that Emma and I were the only ones remaining, Donald and Mickey stayed close to us, but when I mentioned a walk they were off and leading the way. Emma took my hand and we walked away from the house. As we did it got dark but our eyes adjusted and it was still reasonably warm.

"You like dogs. I can see," Emma told me smiling. "I like people who like dogs."

"I'd like a dog of my own," I told her, "but it isn't possible."

"It is the same for Claude and me," she said sadly.

We stopped and kissed while Donald and Mickey mooched around. Emma was being particularly affectionate and it felt really nice.

"I am happy we spend the night together," Emma said. "I think Claude and Lesley will also be happy. He likes Lesley."

"And do you like me?" I asked, fishing for a compliment.

Emma giggled girlishly.

"Yes, I do."

We walked to the house chatting as best we could. When we got back, the pool and patio were still lit up although everyone had disappeared now. In one of the rooms a girl was moaning her appreciation. I thought it was Skye but I couldn't be sure.

"We go for a swim," Emma suggested.

Without waiting for a response she peeled off her dress and removed her underwear, then stood in front of me, naked. She looked beautiful but her smile is what I most remember about her. I took my clothes off and we stepped into the pool. The water was still warm, having been heated all day by the August sun. We swam a couple of lengths to get used to it then we stopped. Emma pushed me to the side of the pool then, putting her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, she mounted me. I felt myself slip into her as we kissed and pulled her bottom tightly against me as I pushed myself as far into her as possible. She sighed as we kissed and I felt myself falling for her magic.

I'm not sure how long we spent in the pool. I know I could have spent longer but I wanted to fuck Emma properly, so we got out and towelled each other dry. Afterwards I led her over to the marble table, laid a fresh towel out for her and a cushion for her head. Emma climbed up onto the table and lay back with her legs open wide. I should have played with her pussy first or sucked her off but all I wanted to do was sink my cock into her and so I climbed up onto the table and started to fuck her.

Emma hooked her legs around mine as I began to fuck her. The hard marble surface was like fucking on the floor, even the gentlest of strokes pushed all the way into her, but I wasn't interested in fucking Emma gently. I made slow powerful thrusts into her to begin with, gradually building up speed. Emma responded, grabbing my head and urging me on in French. I had no idea what she was saying but it sounded positive so I carried on doing what I was doing until she started to orgasm then I let her have it full pelt.

Emma's orgasm was short but intense and her encouragement spurred me on, so I kept fucking her for all I was worth. I had planned for this to be the first part of a marathon session but I was enjoying myself too much and before long I knew it was going to be my turn to orgasm. I tried to delay the inevitable as long as possible then slowed to a stop and squirted my semen into her.

Normally, after cumming, my sex drive dips for a few minutes and I like to bask in the afterglow for a while but I was worried that Emma might have felt in some way, short changed. So I got off her, pulled her hips to the edge of the table, knelt down and began to suck on her pussy. Her clitoris was hard and I toyed with it urging her on to another orgasm while I pushed two fingers into her creamy pussy. Then 'bingo' I found Emma's G-spot. It started with Emma gyrating her hips in time with my strokes and within a minute she was convulsing on the table like an out of control marionette. I didn't let up until she'd exhausted herself then got up and moved to the side of the table to kiss her. I couldn't resist sticking two fingers back into her pushing the palm of my hand against her clitoris. Emma giggled as we kissed.

Shall we go to bed?" I asked her afterwards.

"Yes please."

We switched all the lights off downstairs and closed the house up then Donald and Mickey followed us upstairs to the bedroom. Emma and I took a shower together and I made sure that I soaped her body all over. She had a great figure. After we'd dried each other off, we went to bed and fucked again.

******************

In the morning Emma and I got up early to walk the dogs. They didn't really give us much choice. Emma was keen to practise her English and I tried to help using that stilted English that Brits use with foreigners.

"Do you live in London?" Emma asked.

"Yes," I said not wanting to split hairs by saying that we lived in Wimbledon.

"I want to come to London to improve my English."

"Well, if you come, you can stay with us if you want."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Completely by surprise Emma hugged me.

"Thank you," she said. "I want to go to English school but London is very expensive. Can I come after Christmas?"

"Sure. How long is your course?"

"Six weeks."

When I'd made the offer I hadn't realised what I was letting myself, and Lesley, in for. I hoped Lesley would be ok with it.