Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heike kissed me more forcefully as Lesley began to explore her and she sighed and occasionally grunted depending on the method and force of the penetration applied.

"Now get off Steven," Lesley instructed after a while.

Heike did as she was told and waited for further instructions.

"Steven, I want you to sit up against the headboard so that Heike can take your cock up her arse."

The headboard was one those upholstered panels fixed to the wall. I put a pillow behind me then sat upright on the bed as I'd been told to. Lesley smeared some lubricant onto my cock then wanked it a few times until it was slippery all over.

"Now sit on Steven's cock and lie back on him," Lesley told Heike.

Carefully Heike lowered herself onto me. Her rectum was tight but the lubricant did its job and I felt myself slide into her warm hole. When she lay back against me, I kissed her neck then reached around and played with her nipples. So far so good.

It wasn't until I saw Lesley lubricate her hand that I realised what was going to happen. From my seated position I could see over Heike's shoulder and I watched as she began to work Heike's pussy. Like the rest of her, Lesley's hand was petite but it still looked like a lot to fit onto such a small opening.

Lesley worked her fingers into Heike's vagina, starting with just the tips and pushing more in with each twist of her wrist, until her knuckles were rubbing against the entrance to Heike's pussy. Then, without warning, her hand just disappeared inside. Heike drew a deep breath and I squeezed her nipples tightly. Heike's pussy consumed Lesley's hand entirely and Lesley wasted no time in beginning to fist her.

I moved one of my hands from Heike's breasts and found her clitoris then began to massage it. Lesley looked up at me and grinned.

"Don't stop that until I tell you to," she said.

Heike began to wriggle in my lap as I rubbed her clit'. It was a pleasant sensation for me as my cock moved around in her rectum. Lesley's hand pumping Heike's pussy only added to the pleasure. It was almost as if she was wanking me through the wall of Heike's vagina.

Heike reached down with both hands and placed them on my hips to steady herself, then lay back on me. The two of us watched as Lesley's fist pistoned into Heike's pussy. I kept frigging Heike just as Lesley had instructed and soon we were rewarded with an orgasm. Lesley was in no mood to let up however and after a while Heike began to squirm in my lap, trying to get some temporary relief from the stimulation. The squirming was particularly enjoyable for me and I started to make small but firm thrusts into her.

"Hold her tight," Lesley instructed.

I stopped playing with Heike and pinned her by the hips so that she couldn't move. With her free hand, Lesley took over the tormenting of Heike's clitoris then she began a short sharp burst of fisting Heike hard. Heike yelped and tried to break free but I held her tightly. I watched Lesley pump her fist into Heike as far as it would go, while she roughly frigged her at the same time. Heike began to plead for mercy but her pleas fell on deaf ears as Lesley pounded away while I fucked Heike's arse as best I could.

All of a sudden I knew I was going to cum and I closed my eyes to focus on my impending release.

"Volkswagen, Volkswagen," Heike cried out in an anguished voice.

Lesley stopped immediately and Heike relaxed.

"I can't take any more." Heike said in a defeated tone.

Lesley gently pulled her hand out and moved up Heike's body to kiss her.

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" Lesley asked with genuine concern.

"No," Heike replied laughing. "I just couldn't take any more."

Lesley moved her hand down to Heike's pussy, she stroked it tenderly then she did the same to my balls. She didn't know the impact she was going to have but her touch was enough to set me off. My cock went into spasm and I emptied my load into Heike.

"Did you just cum?" Heike giggled.

"Erm yes. Sorry."

Heike turned to face me.

"You can cum in me any time you want," she said then gave me a big kiss.

"Let's get you cleaned up," Lesley suggested, taking Heike by the hand. "Men are so messy, aren't they."

The two girls took a long time together in the shower but when they came back they looked refreshed. It was about two in the morning by now and I thought I should have a quick shower too. By the time I'd finished, the girls were fast asleep in each other's arms.

***THE HOUSE PARTY***

On Saturday morning we were woken by the sound of the phone ringing. It was Kate calling to check in. As I was closest, I picked it up and chatted to her for a while before hanging up.

"Did she have a good time?" Lesley asked as soon as I'd replaced the receiver.

"It seems like it. She said not to wait for her this morning. She's going shopping in Munich with Daniel."

"That gives you time to make up for your poor performance last night then," Lesley added cheekily.

I jumped on Lesley and pinned her to the bed. She squealed but she didn't put up much in the way of resistance.

"What shall we do with her?" I asked Heike.

"Well we don't want to spoil her for the party this evening, so I reckon we should just tickle her."

Heike began to tickle the sides of Lesley's tummy and Lesley let out the loudest shriek which must have been heard by half the hotel and had us all in stitches.

"Perhaps you shouldn't do that again," I said to Heike.

"Well in that case, you're just going to have to fuck us," she replied.

It wasn't a hardship fucking Lesley and Heike. I just had to make sure that I made it through the first five minutes without cumming. If I did then I could relax and enjoy myself. The girls were pretty keen to lend a helping hand too, so it was quite an interactive threesome. When I came, I had them lie with their heads next to each other and I shot my load over their faces then watched as the two of them licked each other clean. They both knew it was a turn on for me and were happy to oblige.

After breakfast the three of us drove in Heike's car about sixty miles south of Munich, to Markus and Heike's house in what were the beginnings of the foothills of the Alps. Heike's stud farm was here and a little further down the private road that led to it was their massive country home.

When we arrived, Maria, the housekeeper was there to greet us. Maria could be quite protective of Heike but Lesley and I had earned her approval after rescuing Heike at the swinging weekend.

"Steven, Lesley it's so good to see you again," she said giving both of us a small hug. "It's been too long since you last visited."

"It's good to see you again Maria," Lesley replied. "How's Karl?"

"He's fine. You'll see him later."

"And Karl junior?" Lesley asked.

"He's fine too, almost four now."

Lesley was good at remembering things about people. I wished I had her ability. Too often these details went in one ear and out the other.

I knew that both Heike and Lesley would be keen to go horse-riding and I didn't want to get in their way. After Maria had shown us to our room Lesley got changed then she and Heike headed down to the stables.

Fully clothed, I lay on the bed and must have dozed off for a few minutes because I woke up to the sound of a knock on the door.

"Can I come in," Suzy asked.

"Sure."

Suzy opened the door and saw me lying on the bed. She skipped over and lay down next to me then gave me a hug.

"Thank you for bringing me"

"You're here because Markus and Heike invited you, not because of us."

"Yes but I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you," she said giving me a kiss.

"I take it you had a good evening."

"I had the best evening. How was yours?"

"Good, Heike spent the night with us and Kate spent it with Gerhard. I haven't seen Kate though. She's gone off shopping with Daniel."

"It must be nice to be rich," Suzy joked.

"I wouldn't know."

"Oh come off it, Steven. I know you had a massive pay rise and stock options and everything when you started your new job."

"How do you know that?"

"Lesley told me, and Carole confirmed it."

It was true. To be honest, I'd been shocked at how much my salary had gone up. With all the other benefits, I was, for want of a better expression, 'rolling in it'.

"Is there anything you need?" I asked seriously. "I'll help if I can."

"Not really, but I would like a boyfriend," Suzy replied. "It's not fair on everyone else to have to keep considering me. I need to bring my own man to the party."

"I see where you're coming from," I told her.

"The trouble is I don't really want a relationship."

"So you just want someone who you can swap for somebody else's husband at swinging evenings?"

"No. It's more than that," Suzy said laughing. "I'd like a boyfriend, but I don't want to commit to anyone else just now. I've got you two for the emotional bit."

I gave Suzy a hug. I was touched by what she'd said.

"So we need to find you a man then."

"He's got to be good looking though."

"Anything else?"

"Intelligent. I'd prefer an intelligent guy. He's got to be confident in bed obviously and he's got to be ok with who I am."

"Ok. So we are looking for a good looking, intelligent guy, who's confident in bed, accepts your current lifestyle and isn't looking for too much commitment."

"That's about it. Rich would be good too. Oh and you've all got to like him."

Rather than lay on the bed all afternoon, Suzy and I decided to get some fresh air and go for a walk. We talked a bit more about Suzy's ideal guy and after listening to her I formed the opinion that she was best suited to dating James Bond.

When we got back from our walk, people had started to return to the house. Kate and Daniel were having tea in the lounge and it wasn't long before Markus returned with Katja. Apparently the two of them had gone out for a spin in his vintage Porsche Speedster. I had no idea what happened to Gerhardt after he'd left Kate that morning however.

"How were the shops?" I asked Kate.

"Expensive," Daniel replied.

"Daniel bought me a very nice ring," Kate explained and everyone laughed.

"How was your walk?" Markus asked Suzy.

"It was lovely. The forests around here are beautiful. I was telling Steven that he needs to find me a boyfriend."

"Listening to Suzy's requirements I think that her ideal man is James Bond," I told them. "I'm just not sure how to contact him."

"Gerhardt has a friend, if you'd like a partner for this evening," Katja offered. "I was thinking of Uwe," she said turning to Markus.

"Oh yes," Markus replied. "Nice guy, but too handsome for his own good," he laughed.

Suzy looked unsure for a moment then decided that she could hardly refuse now.

"Thank you. That would be very nice."

"I'll go and phone Gerhard. He should be back from the football by now." Then Katja added, "Gerhardt's a big Bayern Munich fan."

Last to arrive back were Lesley and Heike who both had a healthy glow from having spent the afternoon in the fresh air.

"Did you have a good time?" I asked Lesley.

"It was amazing. There's so much space here and Heike's horses are beautiful."

"It was a pleasure to have such good company," Heike said, giving Lesley a hug.

Except for Katja, everyone in the room had been on Daniel's yacht a month or so before and the conversation flowed easily. It was good to see how Katja blended in with the group though. She got on well with Heike which made it easier of course. I think Heike liked Markus seeing Katja. It gave her some flexibility of her own.

"Just to let you know what's happening this evening," Heike told everyone. "We're going to have some food at six then everyone has plenty of time to get changed afterwards. The rest of our guests will be turning up between nine and ten and the party will end at two. There'll be about twenty couples in total and they're all friends of ours. Markus and I are going to be doing a bit of socialising as it's our party, so you'll need to excuse us a bit."

"Is everyone staying over?" Kate asked.

"No, most of our friends have families to go back to, or baby sitters to relieve. It's just us staying here, oh and Stefan too and perhaps Ferdi and Ursula if they decide to."

I had no idea who Ferdi and Ursula were but I guessed they must have been good friends or perhaps they'd just travelled a long way.

"Well, thank you for inviting us anyway," said Daniel.

"It's the least we could do after you invited us to Greece, Daniel," Markus responded.

Dinner that evening was a casual affair. With eight people to cook for and five of them English, Karl had opted for one of the staples of the region 'Schnitzel', and in a nod to the English guests he'd cooked up some French fries, as well as the more usual potato salad. Schnitzel and chips is definitely up there with steak, or burgers in my book, especially when cooked by Karl.

Suzy was quiet during dinner and I could see she was getting a bit nervous. She'd never been to a swinging party before and to add to that she was now going to be partnered with a man she'd never met. In reality, she didn't have much to worry about. The pack would look after its own.

Lesley and I kind of knew what to expect although we didn't have that much experience to go on. Kate had a little bit of experience and of course Daniel was an old hand. I think most people get a bit of nervous excitement before a party. It's the element of the unknown, I guess.

After the meal we went up to our rooms. To help with her nerves, Lesley suggested that Suzy got ready with us. It was difficult to concentrate with the two them getting dressed but in the end we all managed it.

One of the problems with holding a house party is deciding what the guys should wear. It's a given that the girls will dress sexily and they have so much choice, but it's more difficult for us guys. Jeans doesn't cut it and a suit is a bit too much like workwear. In the end the choice for the upmarket party organiser is either to make it a costume event or declare it 'black tie' for the gentlemen. As we'd just had Oktoberfest, Heike had decided that black tie would be best.

"How do we look?" the two girls asked holding hands and presenting themselves for inspection.

Suzy had gone for a classic short black dress with black stockings. It suited her jet black hair and she looked very sexy. Lesley had gone for a whisper thin green dress with white stockings because she knew that I liked them. She also had a pair of very high heeled shoes on that gave her a good four inches extra height.

"Stunning," I said. "Both of you. And all for me," I joked.

"You can have us any night of the week," Lesley replied. "So tonight you're going to have to let us have our fun elsewhere. Besides, I think you've already got your eyes on Katja."

"Well, are you ready to take the party by storm then?" I asked the girls.

"You won't leave me on my own, will you?" Suzy clarified nervously.

"Of course not," Lesley said giving her a squeeze.

By the time we made it downstairs, it was nine thirty. Most of the couples had already arrived and were congregating in one of the reception rooms. The majority, I'd have said, were in their mid to late thirties, a few of the men were in their forties although they tended to have younger wives. One of the couples stood out, partly because he was a big guy but also because he was the only one dressed in Bavarian costume. It looked like he'd misread the invitation but then I noticed that he did actually have a black bow tie on. There's always one.

The guy's wife on the other hand was petite but with big breasts for a woman of her delicate size. She was dressed more appropriately for the occasion. I'd have fucked her, but looking around the room the standard was quite high and I could have said the same about most of the women.

Markus and Heike were busy playing host and we spoke to them only briefly before joining Daniel and Kate who were standing by themselves. Lesley hugged Daniel enthusiastically and he responded with a similar level of affection. Kate meanwhile looked stunning in a very short, tight fitting dress and I gave her a similarly affectionate hug.

"You look stunning," I whispered to her. "Why don't we just go upstairs on our own and forget about the party?"

Kate giggled, flattered by the compliment but, just as Lesley and Suzy had done, she turned me down.

"I'm sorry Steven. I'm not for you tonight."

"That's what Lesley and Suzy said too," I told her with mock disappointment.

Next to join our group were Katja and Gerhard. For girls it's always a fine line between sexy and tarty and somehow Katja always managed to err on the side of tarty. A little too much make-up, a little too much cleavage and a little too much stocking top showing. But that was Katja. In any case, a lot of guys liked that sort of thing. I was one of them.

"Uwe is on his way," Gerhard told Suzy. "I think you'll like him. He's a good guy."

Gerhard looked comfortable and at ease in his tuxedo. I hadn't really had the chance to ask Kate how her night had gone with him but, from the short conversation I'd had with her that morning, there didn't seem to be any complaints.

"How was the football?" I asked.

"Good. We beat Cologne two-nil. What team do you support?"

"Arsenal. I don't know about you but where I grew up you supported the local team. There was no choice. I have to admit I've never been to a match though."

At that moment Stefan Voigt appeared with a stunning blonde on his arm. She looked almost eastern European, with her long slender legs and angular features, all packaged in a shimmering silver dress. Stefan was once again impeccably dressed.

"Good evening," he said to our group.

Gerhard was first to acknowledge his boss then I stepped in to do some introductions.

"Stefan, you know Lesley of course,"

"Of course. It's hard to forget someone who's both beautiful and calm in a crisis," he told her.

"Thank you Stefan. It's good to see you again," said Lesley giving him a hug with genuine affection.

"And you met Daniel yesterday, but can I introduce his wife Kate."

Stefan shook Daniel's hand and then shared a polite kiss with Kate.

"Heike had already told me how beautiful you were. Now I can see that she wasn't exaggerating."

I thought that Stefan was laying it on a bit thick but Kate lapped it up. I could tell she was interested.

"And finally our lodger, Suzy"

Stefan seemed genuinely surprised to learn about Suzy.

"Do you live with these two?" he asked, politely kissing Suzy.

"Yes. But only since the summer," Suzy responded.

"I see," Stefan replied, considered things for a moment. "Well they must consider themselves very lucky."

Finally Stefan turned to the blonde on his arm

"Please let me introduce to my partner, Ilke."

"You look stunning, Ilke," Daniel said a bit clumsily but trying to pay her a compliment.

"Thank you," she said and proceeded to give him a slightly lingering hug. "Perhaps Stefan and I could show you and Kate around?"

"We'd like that," Kate replied with almost undue haste.

Daniel and Kate didn't need showing around. They'd seen Markus and Heike's basement playrooms before but both of them were keen and they weren't going to turn down an offer like that, so they left to explore with Stefan and Ilke.

We were just about to get some more drinks when Uwe arrived. Without being unkind to him, Uwe looked like the poster boy for Hitler's 'Master Race'. Tall and well-built, with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"I'm sorry I'm late," Uwe began, slightly humbly.

"Uwe, this is Steven and Lesley, they're good friends of Heike and Markus," Gerhard began. "And this is Suzy, their friend."

"I'm your blind date for the evening," Suzy told him, keen to stake her claim.