Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ursula smiled at me and put her arms around my neck, pressing her naked breasts against me. I put my hands on her bottom and pulled her closer.

"Thank you for a lovely evening Steven," she told me. "I really enjoyed myself."

"Me too..."

I walked back to my own room and knocked on the door. I thought I'd better wait for a reply this time.

"Come in," came the familiar sound of Lesley's voice.

When I opened the door Lesley was just the other side of it and she threw her arms round my neck when she saw me.

"How was your evening," I asked her.

"It was fantastic, but I don't want to talk about it just now. Come and make love to me."

It was classic Lesley. She needed to bond with me after we'd been apart. We fucked in the shower and then we lay on the bed making out. I began to tell her what had happened to me the night before, but only got half way through the story when the gong sounded for breakfast. So then we had to rush around like mad things getting dressed instead.

"Do I look alright?" she asked before we left the room.

"You look great," I reassured her.

"It's just that there's a lot of competition downstairs."

"But none of them look like my Victorian faerie, do they?"

"No, they don't," Lesley said smiling at me.

There were fourteen for breakfast that morning. Karl had laid on a buffet a bit like you got in a hotel and Maria served coffee while everyone sat around the large dining room table talking. Lesley and I were almost the last to arrive and we went around the table greeting everyone before sitting down. Only Suzy and Uwe were later than us. When they arrived, the two of them looked like young lovers, walking in hand in hand.

It seemed to be an unwritten rule that "what happened in the basement, stayed in the basement" and the previous night's couplings were not discussed or acknowledged at the breakfast table. I was curious to know how Daniel and Kate had got on and I still didn't know what Lesley and Suzy had got up to, but I was also keen to make sure that Katja had enjoyed herself.

Towards the end of breakfast, a car arrived to collect Ilke. It turned out that she was indeed a model and had to fly off for an assignment. She said goodbye to everyone, paying particular attention to Daniel, then Stefan escorted her to the waiting car.

When he returned, Heike tapped her coffee cup and signalled that she wanted to talk.

"We're going to split up now," she said, "as some of the boys need to talk. Lesley would you like to come riding with Ursula and me?"

"I'd love to," Lesley enthused, pleased to be invited.

"Gerhard, would you and Uwe like to take Kate and Suzy for lunch in Garmisch?"

"It would be a pleasure," Gerhard replied.

"Katja, I'm afraid that you're an honorary boy for today, so you get to do the boring stuff."

Katja looked pleased. It was the eighties and too often women were considered second class citizens when it came to work.

We all disappeared back to our rooms with instructions to regroup in fifteen minutes.

"Do you know what they want to talk about?" Lesley asked me.

"Not really, but we'll see soon enough I guess."

"You didn't tell me what happened with Ursula. Do you think she'll like me?" Lesley asked, concerned.

"Of course she will."

Markus, Ferdi, Daniel, Stefan, Katja and I sat in Markus' study while Maria poured out coffee for everyone. When she'd finished she left the room and closed the door behind her. I thought that Markus was going to explain why he'd assembled us but instead Ferdi spoke.

"Thank you Markus for doing this and I'm sorry to spoil everyone's Sunday. I've been talking to Markus and he suggested that I should consider investing in Durolitum."

The news came as a shock, but a pleasant one.

"Daniel, I know that you've been trying to get me to invest for years and I'm impressed with what you've done with your company, but I'm an industrialist and frankly venture capital isn't my thing."

It was a bit hard to see where this was going but Ferdi continued;

"I am however very interested in what the future holds. Steven, Markus tells me that you're heading up a part of Daniel's company that's focussed on new technology. Now this I am interested in. So basically, I'd like to hear your pitch."

Talk about being put on the spot. I had no notes, no slides, nothing.

"Certainly Mr Obermann."

"Ferdi, please."

I had a sip of coffee, took a moment to compose myself then started.

"We're on the verge of a technological revolution." I began. "Cheap micro-processors will change the world we live in. Soon there'll be a computer in every home and a phone in every briefcase. People will be able to communicate electronically, speak, send messages, even pictures to each other. You will be able to shop from your home, play games with people half way around the world and stay in contact with your work and your loved ones wherever you are."

"That's very interesting," Ferdi said interrupting me. "But I'm an industrialist. What will it do for me?"

"The possibilities are even bigger," I told him. "Micro-processing technology will change the things you make. Take a car for example. Cheap microprocessors will replace expensive and unreliable electromechanical components. Eventually, cars will be managed by dedicated on-board computers. And it's not just cars, its aircraft, ships, railways, military hardware too. Technology will also change the way you manufacture things. Your production lines will be automated, your stock control computerised. Accounts, payroll, procurement will all be done with computers. Even the typing pool will disappear..."

I'd got Ferdi's attention and for two hours we talked about what technology could do for him. He kept asking questions and I did my best to answer them. Markus and Daniel sat quietly, not wanting to interrupt, but occasionally Stefan would add something into the conversation. It was always helpful to my argument and I was surprised at how knowledgeable a night club owner was about technology. When we'd exhausted the conversation I felt drained.

"Thank you Steven," Ferdi said when we'd finished. "I wonder, could you give Markus and I a few moments alone?"

The rest of us traipsed out of the room and waited in the hallway.

"Well done Steven," Daniel told me.

"Yes," Stefan added. "That was impressive."

Katja went outside for a quick cigarette and I offered to join her. She sat on the base of a stone pillar at the entrance to the house and lit up then took a long drag on her cigarette.

"How the fuck do you even know all of that Steven? You're just out of university and you had four grown men waiting on your every fucking word for two fucking hours."

"I don't know," I said. "I'm just interested in technology I guess."

"Fuck me, Steven," she laughed.

"Speaking of that, how did it go last night with Ferdi?" I asked changing the subject.

A smile crept over her face and she said, "You know when you meet someone for the first time and it's better than you ever thought it would be."

"I do as it happens. Mind you, you could have told me who they were before we sat down with them."

"Sorry," Katja said with a smile on her face.

Daniel stuck his head round the front door and told us that Markus and Ferdi wanted us back. Katja stubbed out her cigarette and we went back inside.

We sat back down in our chairs and Maria served us some fresh coffee then Ferdi began to speak.

"In Germany we pride ourselves on making things better than anybody else." He stopped for a moment and then continued. "The trouble is that sometimes we can be a bit resistant to change. I've learnt a lot today, so thank you for that, Steven."

"It was a pleasure," I told him.

"Daniel, I've been talking to Markus and I'd like to make you an offer. I'm prepared to invest twenty million in the new technology side of Durolitum. But I want something in return."

"We'd welcome your investment Ferdi," Daniel replied, "but I can't promise anything until I know what it is you want."

"What I really want is for Steven to come and work for me but I'm not going to insult you by asking for that. So this is my proposition. In addition to my investment in Durolitum I want a five year rolling contract with you for strategic advice on how to modernise my businesses. I want thirty percent of Steven's time backed up by a few people like him. Young people, people who are going to question the old order. I'll pay all of your costs plus a three hundred percent mark-up. How does that sound?"

"Stephen. What do you think?" Daniel asked. "It's you who's going to have to deliver this".

"I think it's a really exciting opportunity," I told them. "But I'd need to know that I can hire who I want. Some of the people I need won't always fit the corporate template."

"Agreed," said Ferdi.

"Daniel?"

"Err yes. I guess so."

"In that case I think we should do it," I told them.

"Then it's a 'yes' from us," Daniel confirmed.

"Excellent," said Ferdi. Then, turning his attention to Katja, he continued, "I've agreed with Markus that you will manage my investment alongside the bank's existing investment. I trust that's ok?"

"Of course Herr Obermann. Thank you for the opportunity."

"Ferdi, please and I expect regular updates."

When the girls came back from horse riding they found us still in Markus' study, except that now it was thick with cigar smoke.

"What's going on here?" Heike asked on behalf of the three girls.

"We're celebrating," Markus replied holding a glass of whisky in one hand and a cigar in the other.

"I can see that," she said. "Exactly what are you celebrating?"

"I've decided to invest in Daniel's company," Ferdi responded.

"Good," Heike replied. "Can we eat now? You all look like you're all drinking on empty stomachs."

At around three in the afternoon Suzy and Kate returned with Gerhard and Uwe. It was smiles all round until Uwe decided it was time for him to leave. I could see that Suzy was genuinely upset to see him go although she did her best to hide it.

Next to leave was Stefan. He said his goodbyes to everyone then asked me to walk him to his car.

"Lesley, Suzy, perhaps you could spare me a minute too," he asked.

We walked with him to a brand new BMW seven series and, when he was out of earshot of everyone else, he spoke to the three of us.

"Well done today Steven. It sounds like we're going to be seeing a lot more of you,"

"Thank you Stefan and thanks for your help in the meeting."

"Lesley, it's always a pleasure to see you. Promise me you'll keep up the self-defence classes."

"I will. I promise."

"Suzy, it was a pleasure to meet you too. I can see why Steven and Lesley want you to live with them. But I'd like you to do me a favour if you wouldn't mind."

"What is it?" Suzy asked.

"Take the self-defence class with Lesley. Would you do that?"

"Yes, of course."

"Good. In that case I hope to see you all again soon..."

When it came to Ferdi and Ursula's time to leave it got a bit awkward. We all said goodbye then Heike suggested that everyone leave Katja and I to say goodbye to them on our own. When they'd gone it was Ursula who again made the running.

"Katja, I want to thank you for making my husband a very happy man last night. It will take me ages to get that silly grin off his face. I hope to see you again soon."

"Thank you Ursula. I'd like that."

Ursula gave Katja a quick hug and then left her alone with Ferdi. I walked Ursula to her car and to my surprise she threw her arms around me and gave me a very public kiss.

"I had a good talk with Lesley," she said. "She's lovely and she said I could see you again if I wanted. She even suggested that the two of you might like to visit Ferdi and I one weekend. I don't want to sound desperate but I would very much like to see you again."

"I'd like that too."

"I'm so pleased. How can I contact you?"

I gave Ursula one of the cards Lesley had printed for us when we moved to Wimbledon.

"This is our address and phone number. If you call, you might get Lesley or Suzy or Carole or me but it doesn't matter, we've no secrets.

"Who's Carole?"

"She's Daniel's ex-wife. But it's ok. Everyone gets on very well. She lives in France but she works at Durolitum and so she stays with us a few nights a week.

"So you live with three women?"

"Yes, it's hell," I laughed

"I think I'll write you a letter then."

"I'd like that."

Ursula hugged me again then gave me one last kiss, then Ferdi and Ursula got into their car and I walked back to where Katja was standing and we waived them off together. When they were gone, I gave Katja hug.

"Thank you," I told her.

"For what?" she asked.

"Well, for having sex with me for starters, but more than that.

"You're welcome."

You know I'd been looking forward to spending the night with you though."

"Me too. Next time, I promise."

"I'll hold you to that."

"What do you think of Gerhard?" Katja asked.

"I like him. He's good looking, he's confident, he's friendly. I'm a bit jealous of him to be perfectly honest."

"So you think he's a good choice?"

"How does he treat you?"

"He makes me feel special. I just don't know much about him."

"He's a bit like Stefan then."

"Yes."

"Stefan's a good friend of Markus and Heike. I don't think they would have introduced you to Gerhard if they didn't think you could trust him. But you know, if you're serious about him and you've got questions then you need to ask him."

"You're right."

When it was time for us to leave for the airport Heike almost refused to let Lesley and I go. She clung onto me so tightly and I could see that there were tears in her eyes.

"Come and stay with us soon," Lesley told her, "even if it's just for a couple of days."

I shook hands with Markus and he congratulated me on the deal with Ferdi.

"You're going to be busy," he said.

When it came time to say goodbye to Katja and Gerhard, I gave Katja a hug and shook Gerhard's hand.

"Look after her," I told him.

"I will do," he replied.

Daniel had hired a private plane to take the five of us back and after it had taken off he opened a bottle of champagne and poured everyone a glass.

"To us," he said and everyone repeated the refrain.

"So what happened at your boys' meeting this morning?" Kate asked. "You all looked very happy."

Daniel explained about Ferdi's twenty million investment and about the deal to provide consulting advice.

"Does that mean Steven gets commission?" Lesley asked

"Yes. One percent," Daniel confirmed. "And the finder's fee."

Lesley did the maths in her head. Two hundred and thirty thousand would go a long way, even after tax.

"And does he get a raise, since he's got an extra job now?"

"As Ferdi's paying for this then, yes," Daniel confirmed. "And since Ferdi wants thirty percent of your time then I guess it should be thirty percent of your salary."

"As my agent, Lesley, do you think that's sounds fair?" I asked, joking.

"We've established a baseline Steven. I'll work on the details," she said and everyone laughed.

"So how did you two get on with Stefan and Ilke?" I asked Daniel and Kate.

"Let's just say we had a great time," Daniel said, taking Kate's hand and squeezing it.

"That bitch was far too good looking for her own good," Kate joked, making everyone laugh. "But what about you two," she asked Lesley and Suzy.

It turned out that after Katja and I had left, Lesley and Suzy had swapped partners for round two. Afterwards, Lesley had spent the night with Gerhard, and Suzy with Uwe.

"How was your night with Uwe?" I asked Suzy.

"It was really nice," she said coyly. "He was really nice and it felt good walking down to breakfast this morning and facing you lot with a man of my own."

"It sounds like we need to find you a boyfriend," Lesley said.

"I think the problem is that our Suzy's a bit smitten with Uwe at the moment," Kate replied. "You should have seen them at lunch. Gerhard and I felt like spare parts."

"I'm sorry," Suzy told Kate.

"Don't be silly," Kate said giving Suzy a reassuring hug. "It was good to see you enjoying yourself."

By the time we landed in London it was too late for our traditional Pizza night at Daniel and Kate's and since everyone was pretty tired we decided to go back to Wimbledon. We stopped off to pick up some fish and chips on the way home and ate them out of the paper in front of the television.

That night, as the three of us lay in bed, Lesley wanted to know all about Ursula. So I told the girls what had happened between us and in turn they told me what they'd got up to. I could tell that while Lesley wasn't jealous of Ursula, she wanted to know why I found her attractive. I decided not to tell her that slipping into Ursula's vagina had been pretty mind blowing and went for something simpler.

"Well you know I like her breasts," I told her.

"Would you like it if I got my breasts enhanced?" Lesley asked.

"Definitely not. Don't even think about it." I told her. "But there is something else you could do for me."

"What's that?"

"Shave your pussy."

Lesley looked hurt.

"You asked me to shave it in the summer, didn't you," she said. "And I said I would."

"No worries," I told her.

"No. It matters Steven," Lesley said getting a bit upset. "You've given me this wonderful life and I can't even be bothered to shave my pussy for you. I'm such a shit wife."

Lesley could be a bit dramatic at times but Suzy came to my rescue.

"You know Steven doesn't think you're a shit wife, Lesley. Tomorrow, when you come back from French classes, I'll shave your pussy for you and you can shave mine. How about that?"

Lesley seemed reassured and curled up between the two of us. It wasn't long before we were all fast asleep.

(to be continued...)