Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was hoping it would be you," Uwe said smiling.

The reception room was beginning to empty by now and everybody seemed to know that they were expected to gravitate towards the basement. Maria and her husband Karl had been serving drinks to the new arrivals but, with everyone now here, they'd stopped.

Before they'd come to work for Markus and Heike, Maria and Karl had worked on super-yachts for the super-rich. They'd seen parties like this a hundred times before. They'd even taken part in a few. But they'd put it all behind them to start a family. As a chef and housekeeper for Markus and Heike they were ideal.

A sturdy oak door revealed a staircase that led down to the basement. It was huge, basically the same size as the house itself and everywhere was painted a rich dark red except for a few areas of exposed stonework which gave it the feel of an old castle.

At the bottom of the stairs was a room with a bar, filled with plush leather sofas. Through an alcove at one end was a dimly lit nightclub area where people could dance, while at the other side of the room, a corridor led off to the play areas.

As neither Suzy nor Uwe had been before, Katja gave us all a quick tour. There was more to the basement than I'd remembered. In addition to the six individually decorated private rooms and the fully equipped dungeon there was now a group play area and a room with comfortable sofas in it showing videos. It was still early and nobody was playing yet, although I did notice two couples making out in the video room, while a porn film was projected onto one of the walls.

After the tour we refreshed our drinks at the bar and the six of us sat down together. Daniel and Kate were already sitting with Stefan and Ilke but we decided to leave them to it. Uwe got a bit of a grilling as Lesley and Suzy tried to find out more about him but he took it in his stride. Apparently he and Gerhard had gone to university together and they'd been good friends ever since. Like me, Uwe also had a degree in electronics however he was a bit of a traveller and it seemed that he only really worked as a private tutor to fund his next foreign adventure. What I did learn was that many of his adventures had been on a motorcycle, but I didn't get to find out any more than that.

As usual, somebody needed to make the first move and this evening it turned out to be Gerhard. Like his boss, Gerhard had an air of confidence about him that people responded well to. He had Lesley and Suzy won over and I must admit I felt a bit jealous. It was a silly emotion. I knew Gerhard would be fucking Lesley later. If he was lucky he might even get to fuck Suzy too.

"Would anyone like to dance?" Gerhard asked.

Of course all three girls wanted to dance, so we disappeared into the nightclub area. It took a moment to adjust to the darkness of the room, which was lit only by a machine that projected lights that slowly changed colour onto a wall. There were already six other couples in the room and they looked like they'd all chosen their partners for the evening. This was the first stage of the mating ritual.

Lesley took me by the hand and we began to dance. She looked beautiful, she always did and I could have quite happily spent the rest of the evening with her. We kissed for a while and I couldn't help feeling her body. Lesley sensed that I wanted her.

"We don't have to swap if you don't want to," she said. "You're my warrior and I'll do whatever you want, but I can dress up like this for you any time."

"You're right. I'm just horny for you I guess. You do this to me," I told her. "Do you like Gerhard?"

"Yes. I don't need to ask if you like Katja."

"Then we should swap, but I don't really want to leave Suzy on her own."

"Me neither."

We swapped dance partners and immediately, Katja was keen to kiss while we groped each other on the dance floor. There was an element of making up for lost time from both of us. I couldn't help lifting her short dress up a little higher and feeling her bottom and when I did I felt Lesley's hand join mine. Katja noticed and turned to Lesley, the two girls kissed and the twosome turned into a foursome on the dancefloor.

"What about us?" Suzy shouted above the music, not wanting to be left out.

We tried a close dance with the six of us but to be honest it didn't work too well and so Lesley suggested it was time to find somewhere more comfortable. There were fewer couples on the sofas when we came out of the disco area and Daniel and Kate had disappeared. I thought we might be too late for a private room but we were in luck and the six of us piled into the last available one, closing the door behind us.

Suzy and Lesley took the bed, with Gerhard and Uwe joining them, while Katja and I took one of the sofas. Katja was on a mission. She loosened my clothes and fished my cock out then pushed me back onto the sofa and mounted me.

When she had me pinned to the sofa she reached down and wanked my cock a few times before lowering herself onto it. Once she had it all the way inside her she relaxed and let out a sigh.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"I am now," she replied.

With Katja straddling me, we kissed as I made short stabs into her. She let me undo the zip on her dress then pull it off over her head. Quickly she removed her bra, leaving herself in just stockings and suspenders with her panties pulled to one side to allow me access. I ran my hands down her silky legs and admired her body. Katja was about five-five, athletically built, with breasts that were erring on the large side but certainly weren't massive. I could see why Markus was attracted to her. I hadn't realised it before but in truth she wasn't that different to Heike. They were both blondes and both quite feisty.

Katja began to rock her hips on me, grinding her clitoris onto my pubic bone. She let me play with her tits some more as she practically brought herself off on me and I sucked and squeezed her nipples to heighten both her pleasure and mine. Gripping the cheeks of her bottom I helped to rock her clit' against my body, pushing my cock in deep each time I pulled her towards me.

It wasn't long before Katja made herself cum. As she got closer to her orgasm her rocking became more urgent until finally she exploded, at which point she grabbed my shoulders and forced her clit against me even harder. She held herself there until the sensation passed then she relaxed.

"I needed that," she said.

"I could see," I replied.

"Now you can fuck me any way you want."

"In that case you'd better get on your knees," I told her.

Straight away Katja got up from my lap and knelt on the sofa. When she was off me I stood up, and stepped out of my trousers, which were still around my ankles. I looked over to the bed where Lesley and Suzy were, but they and Gerhard and Uwe were a long way behind us. Both guys were still semi clothed, although the girls had managed to shed their dresses. Gerhard sucked on Lesley's nipples while Uwe did the same to Suzy. The girls held hands as they lay back on the bed and let the guys pleasure them.

I knew Katja's pussy would be ready for me but force of habit made me feel her first to check. After pulling her panties down I pushed my thumb into her while at the same time massaging her clitoris with my forefinger. Katja arched her back and stuck her bottom out.

"Don't tease me Steven, just fuck me."

I hadn't meant to tease her. I thought I was just being considerate but clearly Katja knew what she wanted. I pushed myself into her and savoured the sensation as my cock slipped all the way inside.

"I want it hard," she demanded.

And so 'hard' was exactly what Katja got. I let her have it with both barrels from the outset, ramming myself into her as forcefully as I could. My pelvis would be sore in the morning from the pounding and Katja was almost certainly going to have finger-marks on her hips from where I gripped her. I couldn't tell you if Katja orgasmed again, all I heard was her urging me on while she gripped the leather sofa as tightly as she could. When I came, I kept stabbing my cock into her as if I was trying to get my cum as far into her as possible and I didn't stop until I'd delivered every last drop.

It took me a few moments to get my breath back afterwards and I stood savouring the moment, still buried in Katja's pussy. When I let go of her hips, Katja flopped forward and buried her head in the back of the sofa, her arse still provocatively on display. I saw my cum dripping down her legs and so I grabbed a handful of tissues and wiped it away then handed Katja a couple more so that she could clean herself up.

Gerhard was now on top of Lesley and I could see his bottom rise and fall as he rhythmically fucked her. They looked good together. Meanwhile Suzy was on top of Uwe sixty-nine'ing him. I was glad she was enjoying herself.

"Why don't we leave them to it?" Katja suggested. "Besides, I need the bathroom."

Katja was right to get me away from Lesley. I'd only have fussed over her. Tonight was about being with other people. I didn't like not being able to keep an eye on Lesley though, but I had to admit that in Markus and Heike's house, in the company of their closest friends, I had nothing to worry about. Besides, although I may have been a tiny bit jealous of Gerhard, I liked him and felt I could trust him.

We bundled our clothes up and Katja slipped her panties back on while I put on my briefs. Then silently we left the room and made the short journey to the restrooms. When I walked into the men's room it was more like walking into an up market locker room. There were places to put your clothes and belongings in and, in addition to the bathrooms and hand-basins, there was even a shower. A couple of other guys were in there when I entered. They knew each other but stopped their conversation to acknowledge me before leaving, dressed only in their briefs.

I gave myself a quick wash and spruce up, putting on a bit of the complimentary cologne which smelt good. There was a fresh towel in each locker but in addition were a pair of slippers like the ones they provide when you stay at posh hotels. It was a nice touch because walking around in your briefs and black leather dress shoes could look a bit silly.

After I'd checked myself in the mirror I waited outside the restrooms for Katja. I looked around the nightclub area. Almost all of the leather sofas were empty now, although I noticed the big guy still dressed in the full Bavarian outfit sitting alone talking to his pretty wife. They seemed happy in each other's company but I felt a bit sorry for them. On the face of it they didn't really seem to fit in with the rest of the guest list.

When Katja re-appeared from the bathroom she looked stunning. Dressed only in her lingerie, she'd opted to keep her high heels on, rather than go for the slippers, which made her legs look super sleek. She knew she looked good but she wanted to hear me say it and I was happy to reassure her.

"Wow," I said. "Just wow!"

"Thank you," she said kissing me. "You look pretty good yourself. Shall we go and look around?"

Many of the couples were, by now, in the private rooms, but a few were playing in the dungeon and this was where we found Markus and Heike. In fact they were the centre of attention. Heike was on all fours in the middle of the room, a guy fucked her mouth while a woman with strap on, paddled her backside. Another guy waited patiently for his turn to fuck her. Across the cheeks of her arse somebody had written 'CUM SLUT' in lipstick while on her forehead the word 'WHORE' was scribbled.

Compared to Markus however, Heike seemed to have it easy. Markus was lying on his back, tied to a bench. There were clamps attached to his nipples and a spreader bar across his testicles. A woman fucked his arse with a dildo while a guy fucked her from behind. At the other end a couple dripped hot candle wax onto his body while the guy fed Markus his cock to suck on.

"Is this your sort of thing?" I asked Katja.

"I don't mind it," she replied, "But I know it's not yours."

"I mean, I like what Heike is doing but I wouldn't want to be Markus." I thought for a moment then added, "Perhaps, it's an acquired taste, like opera or golf."

"I think guys get a bit kinkier as they get older," Katja opined then suggested, "Why don't we get another drink?"

We walked back to the nightclub area where Maria was serving drinks. She and Karl were busy behind the scenes making sure everything ran smoothly. Maria worked the bar while Karl made sure that the rooms had clean sheets and the bins were emptied.

"Hi Maria," I said, as we approached the bar.

"Hello Steven, Fraulein Hust. Are you enjoying yourselves?" she asked.

"Immensely," I said putting an arm around Katja.

"Don't let Markus see you with her," Maria added, joking. "He gets very jealous,"

"Actually, Markus is a bit tied up at the moment," I said and the three of us laughed. Obviously Maria knew what Markus liked to get up to.

I couldn't decide what to drink and in the end settled for a diet coke while Katja had a rum and coke. We stood at the bar and surveyed the nightclub area. There were a few couples on the sofas again but the big guy and his wife were still on their own.

"I feel a bit sorry for them," I told Katja.

"That's Ferdi and Ursula. They're good friends of Heike and Markus. They don't really fit in with the rest of the people here but Markus and Heike often swap with them."

"Do you know them?"

"A bit. Ursula and Heike are horse riding buddies. I've been out with them a couple of times. Ursula knows I'm Markus' mistress but she's always been very nice to me."

We sipped our drinks and I think we began to have the same thought.

"What do you think of Ursula?" Katja asked.

"She's quite sexy for an older woman I told her. What do you think of Ferdi?"

"Ferdi's a bit eccentric but he's a really nice, gentle, man." Katja hesitated before suggesting. "I think Markus and Heike would like it if we played with them this evening. What do you think?"

"Ok," I said.

I don't think that Katja expected me to agree so readily but, for me, it was the excitement of meeting somebody new that swinging evenings were all about

Katja gave me a big kiss and, taking my hand, led me to where the couple were sitting.

"Herr, Frau Obermann," Katja said, then continued to say something in German which I guess must have been asking if we could join them. Then, switching to English she said, "This is my friend Steven, from England."

"Pleased to meet you Mr and Mrs Obermann," I said.

"Katja is always very polite," Mrs Obermann replied, "but please, I'm Ursula and this is my husband Ferdi."

"Where are you from young man?" asked Ferdi.

"London. I've lived there all my life."

We chatted a bit about London and it turned out that Ferdi and Ursula knew it quite well. They were, as Katja had said, nice people to talk to. At no point did they ask me what I did or why I was here. It was enough that I was Katja's friend and we were at a swinging party together. I was curious about who they were though, but I didn't ask. They were obviously well to do and their English was perfect.

I never took it for granted that any woman would be interested in me, regardless of their age. Unlike most men, some older women didn't feel right about going with someone much younger than themselves, especially if they had children of their own. But you know when someone is interested in you and I could tell that Ursula was. She wanted to talk and she wasn't evasive, as people can be when the conversation starts to get intimate.

"Have you seen Heike this evening?" Ursula asked Katja.

"Yes. She's in the dungeon with Markus," Katja replied.

"Let me guess," Ursula added. "They're both tied to something."

"Almost. Markus is tied up. Heike's on all fours."

Ursula laughed. "No change there then."

"They looked like they were enjoying themselves," Katja added.

"That's what matters," Ursula replied. "You know you look very attractive in your lingerie this evening Katja. Doesn't she Ferdi."

"Stunning," said Ferdi with genuine enthusiasm.

"In fact the two of you make us feel overdressed," Ursula added, clearly happy to make the running.

"Well perhaps we could find a private room and change that?" Katja suggested.

"I think we'd like that. If Steven wants to, that is."

"I'd like it very much," I told them

Ursula offered me her hand and I held it while she stood up. Standing next to her I realised, firstly, how dainty she was and, secondly, how big her breasts were. I'd noticed them in the reception room at the beginning of the evening but now, stood next to her, I could really appreciate their size.

Katja led Ferdi out of the nightclub area and held his hand as they looked to see if there was an empty private room. Ursula and I followed behind them and I felt her take my hand in hers. I looked at her and she gave me a cheeky smile, so I gave her hand a squeeze.

Fortunately, there were a couple of rooms empty now, although I noticed that the room Lesley was in was still occupied. Katja chose one of the empty rooms and we entered, but unbeknown to us, Karl was already in it changing the sheets. Karl sprang to attention when he saw us, or rather when he saw Ferdi. There was a good natured conversation in German and the Karl finished cleaning the room, then acknowledging us all he left.

We could have had an awkward moment with no-one making the first move but again it was Ursula.

"Would you mind if I kissed your date for the evening?" Ursula asked Katja.

"Of course not. Would you mind if I kissed your husband?"

"Actually I don't know," Ursula said, teasing Ferdi. "I'm not sure if he really deserves you."

"She's like this all the time," Ferdi said. "Infuriating."

"Oh go on then, you can if you like," Ursula giggled. Then she put her arms around me and drew me in for a kiss.

Ursula's lips were lovely and soft and as we kissed her tongue delicately brushed mine. She ran her hands across my back, then over my shoulders and I was enjoying the kiss so much that I hadn't felt the need to move things along but Ursula was keen.

"You need to take my dress off," she told me and turned around to let me undo the zip.

When I'd unzipped her, Ursula let the dress fall to the floor, but she stayed facing away from me. So I lifted up her shoulder-length chestnut hair and kissed the back of her neck, while I put my hands around her waist and gave her a squeeze. She backed herself onto me and when she did I knew she'd be able to feel my erection pressing against her.

Fortune favours the brave and so, without asking, I undid her bra then reached around to feel Ursula's breasts. She let out an audible sigh as my hands made contact and, encouraged by this, I began to play with them. They were large and being mounted on Ursula's petite frame made them appear even larger. I was in heaven and, by the way Ursula began to sigh, so was she.

I could have carried on for a lot longer but thought better of it. I took Ursula's hand and led her to the bed instead. As I did, I stole a glance at Katja and Ferdi who were in a passionate embrace. Ferdi's black bow tie was now on the floor as were his shirt and Lederhosen. The two of them kissed while Katja stroked his cock.

Rightly or wrongly, with someone new I always try to go down on them first. That way I'm sure they've orgasmed at least once before I do. Having fucked Katja already that evening the chances of cumming in Ursula too soon were low but it always pays to play safe and in any case I was rewarded with the discovery that her pussy was totally shaven. The only other shaven pussy I'd encountered had been Carole's and although Lesley had liked the idea of it she'd never actually shaved hers in the end. I thought for a moment about why she'd changed her mind and made a note to ask her.