Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd finished breakfast by ten and so I suggested to Jane that we went for a spin. I could see that she was excited. But as we left the restaurant Lesley grabbed me and pulled me to one side.

"Steven. Would you mind if I fucked Martin again while you're gone. It's just that, well..."

"It's ok," I told her. "How long do you need?"

"We've got to be out of the room midday. So how about then?"

"Two hours, eh?"

Lesley looked slightly embarrassed.

"Have fun," I told her.

"Thank you," she said then added, "I love you."

The four of us went into the car park and, after Martin and Jane had admired the car for a bit, I suggested we set off. Jane went to get into the passenger side but I stopped her.

"The steering wheel's on the other side," I said.

Jane looked at me disbelieving.

"What, me drive this?" she asked. "What about insurance?"

"It's on the company's insurance. Anyone can drive it, as long as they have permission."

"It's true," Lesley confirmed."

I handed Jane the keys then Lesley suggested that she and Martin leave us to it.

I'm sure Jane doesn't want an audience," she added.

It sounded like a considerate thing to do, but of course, Lesley did have an ulterior motive. It was almost ten fifteen now and the clock was ticking.

Jane looked nervous as she got behind the wheel and adjusted the seat.

"It's just like a normal car," I reassured her. "It's really easy to drive."

She put the car into reverse and pulled out of the parking space then stuck it in first and let the clutch out. The tyres hunted for grip in the gravel car park and the wheels spun for a second sending stones flying.

"Ooops," she said nervously, lifting her foot off the gas and eventually finding some traction.

By the time we reached the M25 motorway Jane had everything under control. We zipped along in the fast lane and she was beginning to enjoy herself.

"Where are we headed?" she asked.

"There's a café at Box Hill if you fancy a cup of tea?" I suggested. "I go there on the bike sometimes."

"I know it. My previous boyfriend had a motorbike. He used to take me there on a Sunday. I haven't been for years."

There had been a café at Box Hill since the nineteen twenties and, as long as I'd been aware, it was always associated with motorbikes, although walkers used it as well. We got a cup of tea and sat outside in the sunshine, chatting as we watched the bikes and their riders.

I learned that Jane came from Walthamstow which was only ten miles, or so, away from where I'd grown up. Until the age of sixteen, we'd both had similar upbringings. But then she'd left school and got a job in a high street clothes store as a sales assistant. For extra cash, she'd started modelling of an evening and one thing had led to another.

"How long have you been with Martin?" I asked.

"Five years now. We've been living together for three."

"No plans to follow Sally and get married?"

"Mark won't marry me unless I give up the glamour modelling and I guess I'm not ready to. Besides we're saving up for a house and right now I earn more money than he does."

"I see."

"It'll change as Mark establishes himself. It takes a while to become a good stuntman and longer to get a reputation. Besides, glamour modelling a young girl's game. I've probably only got a couple of years left. By then he should be earning good money and we can get married and start a family," she said happily.

"How old are you?" I asked inquisitively.

"Twenty-three."

"Snap."

"No way! I thought you were older than that."

"Lesley's twenty six now and sometimes I think she wishes I was."

"She very proud of you though," Jane said. "And a bit territorial too."

"That she is," I agreed laughing.

"Do you think we've given them enough time yet?" Jane asked when she finished her tea.

"Huh?"

"Lesley and Martin."

"Lesley told me to come back at twelve," I admitted.

"Lesley told you they were going to have sex?"

"She told me she wanted to. Lesley has this thing where she likes to ask permission first. I think she enjoyed being with Martin last night."

"I told Martin I was fine with them having sex this morning, but that he wasn't to pester Lesley for it."

"I really don't think he was going to have to do that," I joked.

"Just so you know," Jane said. "I really enjoyed being with you last night."

"You're a great looking girl, Jane," I told her. "But what I really enjoyed was your company."

"So it wasn't the sex then?" she asked.

"Ok. I'm lying. It was the sex."

"It was the sex for me too," Jane laughed

"Would you mind if I put my arm around you?"

"After what you did to me last night, I don't think it would be too forward," she giggled.

I put my arm around Jane's shoulders and one thing led to another. Pretty soon we were kissing like teenagers.

Jane was more confident in the Porsche on the way back, to the point where I was getting a bit worried about how fast were going, but I kept my mouth shut and fortunately we didn't attract the attention of the police. When we got to the country club it was swarming with golfers, who must have fancied eighteen holes in the late May sunshine. Jane parked the Porsche then we went in search of Lesley and Martin, who we quickly found in the bar.

"How was it?" Lesley asked Jane.

"Great fun," Jane replied. "I'm very jealous. Did you two have a good time?"

Lesley looked at Martin and the two of them smiled at each other.

"We did," Lesley confirmed. "And thanks, both of you, for being so understanding."

"We thought we'd find a pub and get some lunch now," Martin added.

"That sounds like a good idea," I replied. "Does anyone know a good pub round here?"

"Actually, it's just Martin and me that are going to the pub for lunch," Lesley clarified. "I've got a late checkout on our room. So, if you give me the keys to the Porsche, then we'll leave the two of you to it and come back at say, two o'clock?"

"Could you make it two thirty?" Jane asked cheekily...